Stampery, the company that leverages blockchain technology to bring to the market digital data notarization, has recently announced the closing of a financing round of $600,000 – leaded by Draper & Associates with Boost VC, Blockchain Capital and angel investor Di-Ann Eisnor, head of Growth at Waze.
“Our mission is to enable our users to generate accurate, reliable and irrefutable proof of existence and integrity of all their files and digital communications” said Daniele Levi, CEO of Stampery. “The investment and partnership from Draper & Associates and the global relationships and experience they provide will enable us to accelerate adoption of our technology and grow our customer base. We are extremely excited to join an elite group of companies like Tesla, Skype or Baidu, also part of the Draper & Associates portfolio, and to work with the Draper family, who has always been an inspiration for the whole Stampery team”.
“We have created a product that puts blockchain technology to work without the user even noticing. Now we will continue integrating in systems millions of people are using – we already rolled out our Dropbox integration, next is Box, and so on. Our vision is to be everywhere there is a need of notarization. Traditional notarization is a drop in the ocean compared to the world of possibilities that fast and automatic data notarization opens up” said Luis Iván Cuende, CTO.
Stampery solves data certification problems, let them be documents emails, contracts, creations etc.. with a technology developed on the bitcoin blockchain protocol, the current most promising technology. It allows individuals and companies to certify any type of data generating accurate, reliable and immutable proofs of existence, integrity and ownership.
Anyone can access, register and use the service for free, and Premium customershave access to the PRO plan at 9,99 euro a month that enable them to certify up to 1.000 documents per month. Larger companies have tailored plans per users and certificates.
“The bitcoin/blockchain as of today is regarded like the internet was regarded in the 90’s, with great potential. Our product is a non financial bitcoin application because it uses its extraordinary features to generate reliable and unforgeable proof of anything that has occurred and that has generated a digital register. The proof of existence, integrity and ownership that Stampery generates is valid globally, unchangeable, and can be verified by any independent third party in a question of seconds. This is revolutionary because today maths and not trust in a central authority allows us to verify that something has occurred in a certain moment in time. Because of its decentralized characteristics, the blockchain is completely safe being protected by the most powerful network of computers in the world” explains Daniele Levi, the company CEO.
Stampery has developed a unique technology for scalability that is in the process of an international patent. This will permit millions of certifications per second.
“Our original scalability solution – says Luis Ivan, 19 years old, and one of the most recognised hackers in Europe – allows us to be extremely ambitious and to integrate Stampery’s functionality with hundreds of other services, like for example with Dropbox who already has 400 million users”
The team that created Stampery is now on their third project in the bitcoin/blockchain industry, and they have been selected amongst more than 1.000 startups to be presented in San Francisco´s TechCrunch Disrupt Battlefield. A beta of the product was launched in May this year, and has participated in the international intensive acceleration programme Menorca Millennials in its first edition.
“Thanks to Menorca Millennials we have had made some incredible contacts – Daniele says – and this is bringing forward new interesting business. With Menorca Millennials a new model, very innovative, open to the world is being created, it puts together international talent with mentors on the highest levels and investors from all over the world.”
- Medicalchain – first UK-based Company to bring Blockchain Technology to the Healthcare Industry Announced ICO - August 23, 2017
- Ties.Network Announces Token Generation Event (TGE) - August 23, 2017
- Bodhi Raised $10M Ahead of ICO Launch - August 22, 2017
- myGeoTracking Teams with Rivetz to Provide State of the Art Device Security for Mobile Field Employees - August 22, 2017
- IBM Announces Major Blockchain Collaboration With Leading Retailers And Food Companies To Address Worldwide Food Safety - August 22, 2017
- SmartContract.com, Used by SWIFT, Announces Technical Leaders as Advisors, Launches ChainLink to Connect Smart Contracts to Off-chain Data & Payments - August 22, 2017
- Synechron Partners with R3 in One of the Largest Distributed Ledger Consortium Projects of the Year - August 22, 2017
- Hive Raises $8.95 Million to Build Blockchain-Based Invoice Finance Platform - August 22, 2017
- Ex Ethereum, Stripe & Apple Trio Raising $1 million – Skipping ICO – to Crowdfund Blockchain Wallet for Banks - August 21, 2017
- Cindicator Brings AI and Collective Intelligence to Drive 47% Investment Yield Per Annum - August 21, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans ICO Based on Users Request - August 21, 2017
- Kybernetwork To Close Their ICO Whitelist Early Due To Massive Early Registration - August 20, 2017
- VR Startup DECENTRALAND Closes Token Launch with $25 Million Raise in 10 Seconds - August 19, 2017
- Napoleonx Plans DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds) To Bridge The Gap Between Crypto And Real Assets Active Investing, Unboxing The Crypto World - August 19, 2017
- Lampix Image Mining for Augmented Reality - August 19, 2017
- BlockMason Announces First SEC-Compliant Public American ICO - August 18, 2017
- Tightened EU Regulations Enabling Blockchain Technology in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain - August 18, 2017
- Mark Cuban Portfolio Company Unikrn Seeks to Sell $100 Million in UnikoinGold tokens - August 18, 2017
- Dash To Host Its First Ever Global Conference - August 17, 2017
- LAToken Tokenized Apple Shares to Sell Them for Cryptocurrencies - August 17, 2017
- Sensay, Groundbreaking AI and Chatbot Company Launches Token Sale - August 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Presale Attracts $8.3 Million - August 17, 2017
- Indorse, the Decentralized Professional Social Network, Receives Additional Backing From Coinsilium After $5.5 million Pre-Sale - August 16, 2017
- Decentraland Partners With imToken, Connext, and Bitcoin Suisse - August 16, 2017
- Ethereum-based Car Towing Aggregator CarTaxi Plans ICO - August 16, 2017
- Ukraine Government to Allow Foreign Investors to Purchase Real Estate Online with Propy - August 16, 2017
- Cofound.it to Launch Weekly Crowdsales through September - August 15, 2017
- Blockstream Satellite: Broadcasting Bitcoin from Space - August 15, 2017
- Dr. Christian Seberino – Houston Texas Blockchain Course Kicks Off Friday August 18, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Skycoin – Skywire Miner: Hardware for the Next Internet - August 12, 2017
- NSD and Waves kickstart development of Crypto Assets platform - August 12, 2017
- ICONOMI Introduces Columbus Capital As Its First Asset Management Partner - August 12, 2017
- Siberians to Launch ICO for Decentralized Betting eSports Platform - August 12, 2017
- Decentralized News Network Releases Alpha Update - August 12, 2017
- Gibraltar’s Fintech Sector Moves Forward – Awards Xapo E-money license - August 11, 2017
- AMBROSUS Partners with TREK THERAPEUTICS to Develop a Blockchain-powered Method to Track Quality in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing - August 11, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes First VC To Hire ‘Head of Crypto-Economics’ With Appointment of Eden Dhaliwal - August 11, 2017
- Rivetz Raises $5.5 Million in RvT Token Pre-Sale; Public Token Crowdsale Begins Today, Capped at 200,000 ETH - August 10, 2017
- Leading Japanese VCs, Nippon Technology Venture Partners, FISCO Capitals, and ABBALab Inc all to invest in COMSA ICO tokens and XEM - August 10, 2017
- Binded Launches One Click U.S. Copyright Registrations - August 10, 2017
- Illinois Opens Blockchain Development Partnership with Hashed Health - August 9, 2017
- Jaxx and Cofound.it Partner to Give Best New Cryptocurrencies Immediate Liquidity - August 9, 2017
- GoldMint Project Plans to Provide 100 per cent Gold-Backed Stable Assets - August 9, 2017
- Launching a Blockchain Solution to Make Aviation Safer – Aeron.aero - August 9, 2017
- Blackmoon Financial Group Launches Blockchain-Based Platform for Tokenized Investment Funds - August 9, 2017
- SONM Launches Updated Platform With Discovery Algorithm - August 9, 2017
- AirFox Announces ICO to Make Mobile Data More Accessible and Affordable - August 8, 2017
- Golden Fleece Project To Expand Massive Altcoin Mining Ecosystem With Token Sale - August 8, 2017
- Notorious Lobbyist Jack Abramoff to Coach Bitcoin Activists in New Washington, DC-based Reality Docu-series from Blockchain Entertainment and Ignition Creative - August 8, 2017
- ATMChain’s Project In China With 7,000 Intelligent Media Screens ‘Goes Blockchain’ Through DECENT - August 8, 2017