Stampery, the company that leverages blockchain technology to bring to the market digital data notarization, has recently announced the closing of a financing round of $600,000 – leaded by Draper & Associates with Boost VC, Blockchain Capital and angel investor Di-Ann Eisnor, head of Growth at Waze.
“Our mission is to enable our users to generate accurate, reliable and irrefutable proof of existence and integrity of all their files and digital communications” said Daniele Levi, CEO of Stampery. “The investment and partnership from Draper & Associates and the global relationships and experience they provide will enable us to accelerate adoption of our technology and grow our customer base. We are extremely excited to join an elite group of companies like Tesla, Skype or Baidu, also part of the Draper & Associates portfolio, and to work with the Draper family, who has always been an inspiration for the whole Stampery team”.
“We have created a product that puts blockchain technology to work without the user even noticing. Now we will continue integrating in systems millions of people are using – we already rolled out our Dropbox integration, next is Box, and so on. Our vision is to be everywhere there is a need of notarization. Traditional notarization is a drop in the ocean compared to the world of possibilities that fast and automatic data notarization opens up” said Luis Iván Cuende, CTO.
Stampery solves data certification problems, let them be documents emails, contracts, creations etc.. with a technology developed on the bitcoin blockchain protocol, the current most promising technology. It allows individuals and companies to certify any type of data generating accurate, reliable and immutable proofs of existence, integrity and ownership.
Anyone can access, register and use the service for free, and Premium customershave access to the PRO plan at 9,99 euro a month that enable them to certify up to 1.000 documents per month. Larger companies have tailored plans per users and certificates.
“The bitcoin/blockchain as of today is regarded like the internet was regarded in the 90’s, with great potential. Our product is a non financial bitcoin application because it uses its extraordinary features to generate reliable and unforgeable proof of anything that has occurred and that has generated a digital register. The proof of existence, integrity and ownership that Stampery generates is valid globally, unchangeable, and can be verified by any independent third party in a question of seconds. This is revolutionary because today maths and not trust in a central authority allows us to verify that something has occurred in a certain moment in time. Because of its decentralized characteristics, the blockchain is completely safe being protected by the most powerful network of computers in the world” explains Daniele Levi, the company CEO.
Stampery has developed a unique technology for scalability that is in the process of an international patent. This will permit millions of certifications per second.
“Our original scalability solution – says Luis Ivan, 19 years old, and one of the most recognised hackers in Europe – allows us to be extremely ambitious and to integrate Stampery’s functionality with hundreds of other services, like for example with Dropbox who already has 400 million users”
The team that created Stampery is now on their third project in the bitcoin/blockchain industry, and they have been selected amongst more than 1.000 startups to be presented in San Francisco´s TechCrunch Disrupt Battlefield. A beta of the product was launched in May this year, and has participated in the international intensive acceleration programme Menorca Millennials in its first edition.
“Thanks to Menorca Millennials we have had made some incredible contacts – Daniele says – and this is bringing forward new interesting business. With Menorca Millennials a new model, very innovative, open to the world is being created, it puts together international talent with mentors on the highest levels and investors from all over the world.”
- Lykke Crowdfunding – One -year Lykke Forward Offering - February 22, 2017
- Daimler AG Joins Hyperledger Blockchain Consortium as Premier Member - February 21, 2017
- Voatz and Clear Ballot to Explore Blockchain Technology for Remote Voting - February 20, 2017
- New Blockchain Smart Contract Token Developed By GameCredits - February 20, 2017
- Blockchain Could Be a New Operating System for the Planet Says Jeremy Wilson, Vice Chairman of Barclays Corporate Banking - February 20, 2017
- JAAK and the Guardian Initiative Announce MΞTA: A Blockchain Pilot for The Media & Entertainment Industry - February 18, 2017
- The StabL Project – Hadrien Charlanes Plans Stable Tokens and Derivative Products For Ethereum Blockchain - February 17, 2017
- Blockchain Energy Trading Trials Kickoff with Canada’s BTL Group and Austria’s Wien Energie - February 16, 2017
- Smart Dubai Office (SDO) and 1776 Launch Blockchain Challenge - February 16, 2017
- BOScoin, a New Cryptocurrency, Introduces “Trust Contracts” to Overcome the Shortcomings of Ethereum Smart Contracts - February 16, 2017
- European Commission Working on Blockchain – Plans Actively Seeking Pilot Partners - February 16, 2017
- Canadian Blockchain Company SecureKey Awarded U.S. Department of Homeland Security Grant - February 16, 2017
- Microsoft and KPMG Cut Deal and Kickoff Blockchain Nodes in Frankfurt and Singapore - February 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Project FERMAT Announces Significant Alpha Release for the “Internet of People” - February 16, 2017
- Russian Blockchain Startup Exscudo Aims to Bridge Traditional Finances And The Cryptocurrency Market - February 15, 2017
- Active Year Ahead for Blockchain Solutions in Financial Services, says Corporate Insight - February 14, 2017
- BlockApps and Red Hat Cut Deal to Deliver Hybrid Cloud Solution for Blockchain Applications in the Enterprise - February 14, 2017
- Hyperledger Blockchain Turns One – Director Brian Behlendorf Updates - February 14, 2017
- The State Bank of India Initiates National Blockchain Bank Consortium - February 14, 2017
- The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) Introduces Real-Time Cross-Border Blockchain Payments - February 14, 2017
- China Turning Hard to Blockchain – Focus on Fraud Reduction - February 13, 2017
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to Kick Off Blockchain in Heathcare Code-A-Thon - February 13, 2017
- Hexayurt Capital presents the Internet of Agreements at the World Government Summit - February 13, 2017
- EquiChain – Blockchain for Emerging Markets Post-Trade - February 13, 2017
- UK Government Approves Tramonex Labs to Issue Currency on Blockchain - February 12, 2017
- US Congress Buckles Down With Blockchain – Launch Congressional Blockchain Caucus - February 11, 2017
- Nick Szabo: Some Private Blockchains Qualify as Bona Fide Blockchains - February 10, 2017
- Bitfury Group and Government of Georgia Expand Blockchain Land Titling Project - February 10, 2017
- Expanse Project Announces Launch of the Expanse Bond System (EBS) - February 10, 2017
- WISeKey to Establish IoT Blockchain Center of Excellence in New York - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Coinfirm Gets $700k Growth Equity Via VC Funding - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Health Startup Hashed Health Raises Nearly $2 Million in Initial Funding Round - February 10, 2017
- IBM Kicks Off Blockchain Initiative with Dubai Government - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Pioneer Medici Ventures Invests in Factom, Inc. - February 7, 2017
- Canadian Blockchain Startup Equibit Raises Quarter Million Dollars in Day One of Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - February 5, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Grantcoin Foundation Distributes Universal Basic Income (UBI) Grants To 1,132 People In 79 Countries - February 5, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Chronobank partners with NEM to create ChronoNEM wallet - February 3, 2017
- dotBlockchain Music Project Announces Partners - February 2, 2017
- Switzerland Promises to Ease Rules for Fintech and Blockchain Startups - February 2, 2017
- Netherlands’ ING Bank Completes 27 Blockchain POCs - February 2, 2017
- South African Blockchain-Based AR Game nears $1 Million in ICO Funding Goal - February 2, 2017
- The Wall Street Blockchain Alliance Announces New Blockchain Assets Working Group - February 2, 2017
- Tel Aviv’s Colu Launches Local Digital Currency for Liverpool – East London Next - February 2, 2017
- South Africa Mulling Over Blockchain Digital Currency - February 2, 2017
- Nine in Ten Governments Investing in Blockchain by 2018 Says IBM Study - February 2, 2017
- NATO Awards Estonian Blockchain Company Guardtime Contract for Next-Generation Cyber Range - February 2, 2017
- Microsoft and Tierion Collaborate on Attestations and Blockchain Proofs - February 2, 2017
- Irish Funds and Deloitte Trial Blockchain Proof-of-Concept - February 2, 2017
- Cambridge Blockchain Raise $2 Million for Digital Identity Enterprise Software - February 2, 2017
- National Altcoins – a Toy for Market Sharks or Godsend for Local Communities? - February 1, 2017