Stampery, the company that leverages blockchain technology to bring to the market digital data notarization, has recently announced the closing of a financing round of $600,000 – leaded by Draper & Associates with Boost VC, Blockchain Capital and angel investor Di-Ann Eisnor, head of Growth at Waze.
“Our mission is to enable our users to generate accurate, reliable and irrefutable proof of existence and integrity of all their files and digital communications” said Daniele Levi, CEO of Stampery. “The investment and partnership from Draper & Associates and the global relationships and experience they provide will enable us to accelerate adoption of our technology and grow our customer base. We are extremely excited to join an elite group of companies like Tesla, Skype or Baidu, also part of the Draper & Associates portfolio, and to work with the Draper family, who has always been an inspiration for the whole Stampery team”.
“We have created a product that puts blockchain technology to work without the user even noticing. Now we will continue integrating in systems millions of people are using – we already rolled out our Dropbox integration, next is Box, and so on. Our vision is to be everywhere there is a need of notarization. Traditional notarization is a drop in the ocean compared to the world of possibilities that fast and automatic data notarization opens up” said Luis Iván Cuende, CTO.
Stampery solves data certification problems, let them be documents emails, contracts, creations etc.. with a technology developed on the bitcoin blockchain protocol, the current most promising technology. It allows individuals and companies to certify any type of data generating accurate, reliable and immutable proofs of existence, integrity and ownership.
Anyone can access, register and use the service for free, and Premium customershave access to the PRO plan at 9,99 euro a month that enable them to certify up to 1.000 documents per month. Larger companies have tailored plans per users and certificates.
“The bitcoin/blockchain as of today is regarded like the internet was regarded in the 90’s, with great potential. Our product is a non financial bitcoin application because it uses its extraordinary features to generate reliable and unforgeable proof of anything that has occurred and that has generated a digital register. The proof of existence, integrity and ownership that Stampery generates is valid globally, unchangeable, and can be verified by any independent third party in a question of seconds. This is revolutionary because today maths and not trust in a central authority allows us to verify that something has occurred in a certain moment in time. Because of its decentralized characteristics, the blockchain is completely safe being protected by the most powerful network of computers in the world” explains Daniele Levi, the company CEO.
Stampery has developed a unique technology for scalability that is in the process of an international patent. This will permit millions of certifications per second.
“Our original scalability solution – says Luis Ivan, 19 years old, and one of the most recognised hackers in Europe – allows us to be extremely ambitious and to integrate Stampery’s functionality with hundreds of other services, like for example with Dropbox who already has 400 million users”
The team that created Stampery is now on their third project in the bitcoin/blockchain industry, and they have been selected amongst more than 1.000 startups to be presented in San Francisco´s TechCrunch Disrupt Battlefield. A beta of the product was launched in May this year, and has participated in the international intensive acceleration programme Menorca Millennials in its first edition.
“Thanks to Menorca Millennials we have had made some incredible contacts – Daniele says – and this is bringing forward new interesting business. With Menorca Millennials a new model, very innovative, open to the world is being created, it puts together international talent with mentors on the highest levels and investors from all over the world.”
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017