Stampery, the company that leverages blockchain technology to bring to the market digital data notarization, has recently announced the closing of a financing round of $600,000 – leaded by Draper & Associates with Boost VC, Blockchain Capital and angel investor Di-Ann Eisnor, head of Growth at Waze.
“Our mission is to enable our users to generate accurate, reliable and irrefutable proof of existence and integrity of all their files and digital communications” said Daniele Levi, CEO of Stampery. “The investment and partnership from Draper & Associates and the global relationships and experience they provide will enable us to accelerate adoption of our technology and grow our customer base. We are extremely excited to join an elite group of companies like Tesla, Skype or Baidu, also part of the Draper & Associates portfolio, and to work with the Draper family, who has always been an inspiration for the whole Stampery team”.
“We have created a product that puts blockchain technology to work without the user even noticing. Now we will continue integrating in systems millions of people are using – we already rolled out our Dropbox integration, next is Box, and so on. Our vision is to be everywhere there is a need of notarization. Traditional notarization is a drop in the ocean compared to the world of possibilities that fast and automatic data notarization opens up” said Luis Iván Cuende, CTO.
Stampery solves data certification problems, let them be documents emails, contracts, creations etc.. with a technology developed on the bitcoin blockchain protocol, the current most promising technology. It allows individuals and companies to certify any type of data generating accurate, reliable and immutable proofs of existence, integrity and ownership.
Anyone can access, register and use the service for free, and Premium customershave access to the PRO plan at 9,99 euro a month that enable them to certify up to 1.000 documents per month. Larger companies have tailored plans per users and certificates.
“The bitcoin/blockchain as of today is regarded like the internet was regarded in the 90’s, with great potential. Our product is a non financial bitcoin application because it uses its extraordinary features to generate reliable and unforgeable proof of anything that has occurred and that has generated a digital register. The proof of existence, integrity and ownership that Stampery generates is valid globally, unchangeable, and can be verified by any independent third party in a question of seconds. This is revolutionary because today maths and not trust in a central authority allows us to verify that something has occurred in a certain moment in time. Because of its decentralized characteristics, the blockchain is completely safe being protected by the most powerful network of computers in the world” explains Daniele Levi, the company CEO.
Stampery has developed a unique technology for scalability that is in the process of an international patent. This will permit millions of certifications per second.
“Our original scalability solution – says Luis Ivan, 19 years old, and one of the most recognised hackers in Europe – allows us to be extremely ambitious and to integrate Stampery’s functionality with hundreds of other services, like for example with Dropbox who already has 400 million users”
The team that created Stampery is now on their third project in the bitcoin/blockchain industry, and they have been selected amongst more than 1.000 startups to be presented in San Francisco´s TechCrunch Disrupt Battlefield. A beta of the product was launched in May this year, and has participated in the international intensive acceleration programme Menorca Millennials in its first edition.
“Thanks to Menorca Millennials we have had made some incredible contacts – Daniele says – and this is bringing forward new interesting business. With Menorca Millennials a new model, very innovative, open to the world is being created, it puts together international talent with mentors on the highest levels and investors from all over the world.”
- A2B Direct to Launch a Blockchain Platform and Hold an ICO - June 24, 2017
- The ‘under the radar’ ICO, Populous. A platform tackling the Multi-Trillion Dollar international billings industry. - June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup TrueFlip Reinvents Business with 600 Year Long History of Fails - June 23, 2017
- EXMO exchange lists WAVES Blockchain Project - June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup DECENT Launch Date Announced - June 23, 2017
- Adex, A Decentralized Ad Network, Taps WINGS Platform For Community Engagement, Token Sale Value Discovery And Social Promotion - June 23, 2017
- Comcast’s Advanced Advertising Group And Participants Announce Blockchain-based Technology Platform - June 22, 2017
- Online Platform for Gamers to Release a Cryptocurrency for In-game Skins Trading; Launches an ICO - June 22, 2017
- Colu Launches Digital “Local Pound, East London” Currency to Empower Local Economies - June 21, 2017
- bitJob.io is Building a Student Employment Program on the Ethereum Blockchain – Launching ICO - June 21, 2017
- Blockchain Project Waves launches landmark USD gateway - June 21, 2017
- Status.im Raises $270m in Three Hours – Shattering Token Raise Record - June 21, 2017
- World’s First Mobile Data Exchange DENT Seeks to Disrupt Telco Market with Blockchain - June 20, 2017
- Financial Inclusion Company Everex Takes Home RemTECH Award For Ethereum Apps - June 18, 2017
- SONM Raises $42 Million in Token Raise - June 18, 2017
- WISeKey partners with the Blockchain Interface company RIDDLE&CODE to develop innovative solutions for securing IoT via Blockchain technology and crypto-hardware - June 17, 2017
- Bancor Announces $153 Million Raise, Largest Token Generation Event in History - June 17, 2017
- CORION Announces Final Coin Sale Details to Build its Revolutionary Platform & Stable-Rate Currency - June 17, 2017
- Enhancing the value of history with ZenDao – ICO announcement - June 16, 2017
- FunFair Announces Token Creation Event on June 22 for World’s Fastest Blockchain Casino Platform - June 15, 2017
- Blockchain Technology Venture Nimiq Announces Token Sale - June 14, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Makes Multi-Million Dollar Investment in Distributed IoT Marketplace ‘IOTA’ Through Major Token Purchase - June 14, 2017
- Bancor Token Allocation Event Smashes Record – Raises over $150 Million - June 13, 2017
- Consensys Introduces Omega One - June 12, 2017
- MetaX and DMA Join Forces to Launch adChain: a Blockchain Solution to Digital Advertising Fraud - June 12, 2017
- Aeternity Raises $24 million Over Phase Two of Token Sale - June 12, 2017
- HyperChain Capital announces Collaboration and Investment in CoinDash - June 12, 2017
- Community-Driven Cryptocurrency Credits Announces First Public Release - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Announces New Partners Before Upcoming Token Allocation Event - June 12, 2017
- Investors from Russia are launching a venture fund formed on blockchain - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Adds Heavyweight Advisory Team to their Foundation – Token Allocation Event Kicks off Today - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Adds Author and Euro Designer Bernard Lietaer as Chief Monetary Architect - June 10, 2017
- Russian Billionaire Announces Business Incubator on Waves Platform - June 9, 2017
- Bancor Launches Crowdfunding Valuation And Promotion Via Wings Dao On Ethereum - June 9, 2017
- Coinsilium invests in Indorse.io Decentralised Professional Network - June 8, 2017
- Cofound.it Breaks Pre-Sale Record, Selling Out With Priority Pass Before Public Token Sale - June 7, 2017
- Cofound.it Token Pre-Sale Reaches $5 Million Threshold Within Three Hours, Announces First Three Projects - June 5, 2017
- Blockchain Startup DECENT Testnet #2 Launched! - June 4, 2017
- Blockchain Challenge Dubai Announces Winners- Awarded $45,000 - June 4, 2017
- Waves Ceo Sasha Ivanov: Blockchain Will Lead To Rapid Progress Not Only In State Administration, But Also In Business - June 4, 2017
- Exscudo ICO Successfully Concluded – $5M Dollars Raised - June 1, 2017
- Aventus launches Ethereum-based Event Ticketing Solution - June 1, 2017
- Brave Token Sale Blasts Records With $35 Million in 30 Seconds - June 1, 2017
- Japanese Blockchain Startup releases VALU – Social Media Value That Can Be Traded - May 31, 2017
- MetaX and ConsenSys Announce adToken Sale June 26, 2017 - May 31, 2017
- Blockchain Indy Production Start Up to make a TV Series about the Bitcoin Revolution. Fans invest to help tell the story! - May 31, 2017
- Chat Platform Kik to Integrate Kin Token as First Mainstream Adoption of Cryptocurrency - May 31, 2017
- VPN Blockchain Startup Mysterium Network Raises 68,629 ETH ($14,358,975 USD) in under 45 minutes - May 30, 2017
- XinFin Introduces Blockchain-based Institutional Financing Marketplace Alongside Pre-ICO Token Sale - May 30, 2017
- European Energy Companies to Test Peer-to-Peer Trading Over The Blockchain - May 30, 2017