Coinfirm has launched their lab as the go-to hub for Blockchain technology development, research and collaboration in the region. The first in the history of CE, the Coinfirm Block Lab, will provid the opportunity for financial, regulatory and educational institutions to participate in the development of the revolution that Blockchain will create.
“It will be a great environment to work on solutions around Bitcoin, Ethereum, smart contracts and compliance but will address countless types of applications. Much like the Internet was in the 90’s, Blockchain is going to very quickly affect countless industries and become a significant part of the systems that run our daily lives. Development and access at this stage should not only be available to financial institutions or well funded companies but also governments, developers, universities and other startups,” said Paweł Kuskowski, Co-Founder of Coinfirm and expert in AML/KYC Compliance for Blockchain and digital currencies.
“Blockchain is probably the most important technology since the advent of the Internet and it’s crucial for everyone’s long term goals to be able to have access to this opportunity. The values of Blockchain are built on that sort of premise, that’s why we’re opening more Coinfirm labs across the world and are already partnered with entities in places such as Nigeria. Access to resources is one of the biggest factors in growth and success and the future is built on a more collective approach towards that access, whether it be the biggest bank or a single developer on the other side of the world,” Pawel added.
The lab will also serve as an ecosystem connecting members with top talent, startups, partners and investors from around the world and is already partnered with multiple financial institutions and entities including Bitcurex, one of the largest bitcoin exchanges in Europe.
Vision, purpose and progress
Coinfirm is particularly focused on Blockchain identification, verification and globally automated compliance but the lab serves a much wider purpose.
Accelerating global adoption by providing partners the ability to test and develop independent and synergistic Blockchain applications through the lab and the Coinfirm platform is an important goal.
Many projects are currently in development within the Coinfirm Block Lab including the IDbity project, the “Blockchain Bug Bounty” program where developers are rewarded for finding system shortfalls, as well as applications for the unbanked world. The startup will address many more industries with implementable solutions through the lab as it continues to build itself up to be an international leader in Blockchain technology.
Coinfirm is a collective platform for the structural mass adoption of digital currencies and Blockchain technology. Utilizable for almost any potential application of Blockchain, the platform delivers a comprehensive verification and compliance system that provides valuable data and puts transaction parties on the safe side in terms of regulatory and fraud risk. As Blockchain pioneers and international compliance experts, Coinfirm is uniquely positioned to provide a global platform for Digital Currencies and innovative Blockchain solutions.
- Daimler AG Joins Hyperledger Blockchain Consortium as Premier Member - February 21, 2017
- Voatz and Clear Ballot to Explore Blockchain Technology for Remote Voting - February 20, 2017
- New Blockchain Smart Contract Token Developed By GameCredits - February 20, 2017
- Blockchain Could Be a New Operating System for the Planet Says Jeremy Wilson, Vice Chairman of Barclays Corporate Banking - February 20, 2017
- JAAK and the Guardian Initiative Announce MΞTA: A Blockchain Pilot for The Media & Entertainment Industry - February 18, 2017
- The StabL Project – Hadrien Charlanes Plans Stable Tokens and Derivative Products For Ethereum Blockchain - February 17, 2017
- Blockchain Energy Trading Trials Kickoff with Canada’s BTL Group and Austria’s Wien Energie - February 16, 2017
- Smart Dubai Office (SDO) and 1776 Launch Blockchain Challenge - February 16, 2017
- BOScoin, a New Cryptocurrency, Introduces “Trust Contracts” to Overcome the Shortcomings of Ethereum Smart Contracts - February 16, 2017
- European Commission Working on Blockchain – Plans Actively Seeking Pilot Partners - February 16, 2017
- Canadian Blockchain Company SecureKey Awarded U.S. Department of Homeland Security Grant - February 16, 2017
- Microsoft and KPMG Cut Deal and Kickoff Blockchain Nodes in Frankfurt and Singapore - February 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Project FERMAT Announces Significant Alpha Release for the “Internet of People” - February 16, 2017
- Russian Blockchain Startup Exscudo Aims to Bridge Traditional Finances And The Cryptocurrency Market - February 15, 2017
- Active Year Ahead for Blockchain Solutions in Financial Services, says Corporate Insight - February 14, 2017
- BlockApps and Red Hat Cut Deal to Deliver Hybrid Cloud Solution for Blockchain Applications in the Enterprise - February 14, 2017
- Hyperledger Blockchain Turns One – Director Brian Behlendorf Updates - February 14, 2017
- The State Bank of India Initiates National Blockchain Bank Consortium - February 14, 2017
- The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) Introduces Real-Time Cross-Border Blockchain Payments - February 14, 2017
- China Turning Hard to Blockchain – Focus on Fraud Reduction - February 13, 2017
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to Kick Off Blockchain in Heathcare Code-A-Thon - February 13, 2017
- Hexayurt Capital presents the Internet of Agreements at the World Government Summit - February 13, 2017
- EquiChain – Blockchain for Emerging Markets Post-Trade - February 13, 2017
- UK Government Approves Tramonex Labs to Issue Currency on Blockchain - February 12, 2017
- US Congress Buckles Down With Blockchain – Launch Congressional Blockchain Caucus - February 11, 2017
- Nick Szabo: Some Private Blockchains Qualify as Bona Fide Blockchains - February 10, 2017
- Bitfury Group and Government of Georgia Expand Blockchain Land Titling Project - February 10, 2017
- Expanse Project Announces Launch of the Expanse Bond System (EBS) - February 10, 2017
- WISeKey to Establish IoT Blockchain Center of Excellence in New York - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Coinfirm Gets $700k Growth Equity Via VC Funding - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Health Startup Hashed Health Raises Nearly $2 Million in Initial Funding Round - February 10, 2017
- IBM Kicks Off Blockchain Initiative with Dubai Government - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Pioneer Medici Ventures Invests in Factom, Inc. - February 7, 2017
- Canadian Blockchain Startup Equibit Raises Quarter Million Dollars in Day One of Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - February 5, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Grantcoin Foundation Distributes Universal Basic Income (UBI) Grants To 1,132 People In 79 Countries - February 5, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Chronobank partners with NEM to create ChronoNEM wallet - February 3, 2017
- dotBlockchain Music Project Announces Partners - February 2, 2017
- Switzerland Promises to Ease Rules for Fintech and Blockchain Startups - February 2, 2017
- Netherlands’ ING Bank Completes 27 Blockchain POCs - February 2, 2017
- South African Blockchain-Based AR Game nears $1 Million in ICO Funding Goal - February 2, 2017
- The Wall Street Blockchain Alliance Announces New Blockchain Assets Working Group - February 2, 2017
- Tel Aviv’s Colu Launches Local Digital Currency for Liverpool – East London Next - February 2, 2017
- South Africa Mulling Over Blockchain Digital Currency - February 2, 2017
- Nine in Ten Governments Investing in Blockchain by 2018 Says IBM Study - February 2, 2017
- NATO Awards Estonian Blockchain Company Guardtime Contract for Next-Generation Cyber Range - February 2, 2017
- Microsoft and Tierion Collaborate on Attestations and Blockchain Proofs - February 2, 2017
- Irish Funds and Deloitte Trial Blockchain Proof-of-Concept - February 2, 2017
- Cambridge Blockchain Raise $2 Million for Digital Identity Enterprise Software - February 2, 2017
- National Altcoins – a Toy for Market Sharks or Godsend for Local Communities? - February 1, 2017
- TaaS, the First Fully Transparent Closed End Fund dedicated to Blockchain Assets, Announces ICO - February 1, 2017