This week Microsoft welcomes: Algorythmix, Expanse, Influx, Monero, Radium and Tendermint.
Cetas: Decentralized KYC and Credit Rating services
Cetas aims to provide identity and reputation services across multiple organizations, using the power of the collaborative economy. Cetas allows sharing of complex identity and reputation system processes like KYC/AML with credit rating across various cross industry organizations. Cetas maintains an apt balance between AML and Privacy laws by empowering regulators with oversight, users with consent and banking institutions with verification rights. This robust identity platform enables a next generation P2P credit rating platform where the credit score of an entity can be generated based on behavior across the new collaborative economy.
Integration with Microsoft Azure can provide users and organizations a KYC/AML/Credit service for distributed ledgers and their applications. For developers, Certas provides a platform to build extended services with additional KYC/AML functionality for their industry. Algorythmix is releasing a beta version of Cetas on Microsoft BaaS expected to be delivered in the coming months.
Expanse is a community-based, decentralized information, application, and smart contract platform. The Expanse project is operated by its community through a DAO (decentralized autonomous organization) in which its members directly collaborate; exchange thoughts and ideas; and vote to determine the project’s future developments and management decisions. Featuring a growing collection of smart contracts, dApps and toolkits provide users and organizations of all types with intuitive access to some of the most exciting applications of Blockchain technology.
The project provides tools and services that businesses, charities, and even governments can use to easily and intuitively make use of Blockchain technology from creating and managing smart assets to providing digital fulfillment and distribution. Expanse is excited to be working with Microsoft to provide powerful solutions, leveraging the services of Azure with the power of the Expanse Blockchain.” Check out the video below to learn or try it here.
Influx is a X11 algorithm based coin with no pre-mine using a Pow+Pos Hybrid backend and designed specifically for CPU/GPU setups. Originally planned as just a Novelty coin to teach youngsters about Cryptocurrency, it quickly has evolved into something much more. We have a passion for helping people with their computer needs and truly love being able to interact with the world. We are now working to obtain partnerships to use (INFX) for web services such as web hosting and other payment solutions pertaining to the vast web space.
Try it out here.
Monero is a crypto currency that is not based on the Bitcoin codebase, and that aims to remain as private, secure, and scalable as possible. All Monero transactions are cryptographically untraceable and unlinkable, and there is no separate “clear” token. This enables end users to use Monero as a private store of value and as a medium of exchange that is impervious to Blockchain analysis or miner censorship.
Developers that are building privacy-aware or privacy-centric applications will benefit from Monero’s private-by-default approach, and will appreciate the small and simple metadata storage area (tx_extra) available in every transaction. Additionally, they will benefit from the standard and uncomplicated cryptography based on Daniel J. Bernstein’s Curve25519 EC curve as well as EdDSA signatures.
Those building pegged off-chain or sidechain systems needn’t worry about on-chain limitations, as Monero’s dynamic block size algorithm grows and shrinks the block size limit based on the on-chain demand. Peg as much back to the Monero Blockchain as you need!
Lastly, for those that are interested in the academic and research side of things, the Monero Research Lab have published several research bulletins and tools, which are available on the Research Lab site on the Research Lab’s GitHub repo.
Radium is a Proof-Of-Stake Cryptocurrency that serves as the base Blockchain for the Radium SmartChain. The goal of Radium and the SmartChain is to provide a unique platform for development of decentralized Blockchain services without centralized servers. The quickly growing list includes Username-Address linkage, Proof-Of-Existence, Proof-Of-Ownership, and Proof-Of-File Origin. The advanced Radium functions are embedded in the Radium block chain and accessed through the SmartChain RPC Client. File origin can be verified through the SmartChain OneClickVerify system, or online through the SmartChain verify website.
Tendermint brings simplicity, security, and speed to the world’s Blockchains.
- Simplicity: Program your Blockchain applications (i.e. smart contracts) in any programming language; focus on business logic.
- Security: State-of-the-art accountable BFT consensus algorithm; Tendermint uses digital signatures and quorums instead of electricity and mining.
- Speed: Sub-second blocktimes and 10,000 transactions-per-second; commit and settle transactions instantly on a fork-free chain.
Tendermint is developing a new modular architecture for Blockchain development, with an open-source Blockchain engine at the core that can power any ledger application; whether it be based on Bitcoin’s UTXO, the Ethereum virtual machine, or entirely novel designs.
Try it out for DevTest Labs here.
Last, but not least, we welcome Manifold’s BaaS offering that installs the Manifold Platform Blockchain as a Service Endpoint on a CentOS VM.
Try it out here.
- Founder and CEO of eToro, Yoni Assia, Joins Bancor Protocol Advisory Board - May 25, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Exscudo Rolls Out EON Source Code On GitHub - May 24, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Binded Raises $950k in Seed Round to Democratize Copyright - May 24, 2017
- Waves launches Gatway for the Euro - May 23, 2017
- Netki & Bitt Production Release Underway with Caribbean Financial Institution - May 23, 2017
- Kibo Lotto Launched in Ethereum Test Network - May 23, 2017
- Deloitte’s Blockchain Team Unveils Prototypes, Research and Alliances at Consensus 2017 - May 23, 2017
- Swiss e-government startup Procivis releases integrated e-identity platform - May 23, 2017
- Blockchain Wallet Jaxx Announces Massive Expansion - May 22, 2017
- ShapeShift Launches First Trustless Asset Portfolio Platform - May 22, 2017
- Status.im and Bancor Protocol Cut Deal to Issue Tokens From Smartphones - May 22, 2017
- Future\Perfect Lab Launches Blockchain, IoT, Artificial Intelligence and Security Convergence Project - May 21, 2017
- Storj Labs Claims Number Two ICO Spot With $20 Million Raised in Less than Six Hours - May 19, 2017
- Starta ICO Announces Crowdsale for Eastern European VC Vehicle on Waves Platform - May 19, 2017
- SingularDTV Announces New 11 Application Ecosystem - May 19, 2017
- Storj Labs Launches Token Sale - May 19, 2017
- CORION Announces Full-Service Blockchain Platform to Build and Manage Any Business - May 19, 2017
- Luxembourg Blockchain Group Incorporates Infrachain a.s.b.l. - May 18, 2017
- Fintech Investment Group Launches With AI Forex Trading Platform And Compcoin Digital Tokens Ahead Of Initial Coin Offering - May 18, 2017
- IBM and Chile’s Santiago Exchange to Deliver World’s First Securities Lending Blockchain Solution - May 18, 2017
- Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (SONM) announces ICO - May 18, 2017
- Digital Assess Wants to Use Blockchain Technology to Replace Paper Qualifications - May 18, 2017
- Aragon Smashes ICO Record Pulling in $25 million in 15 Minutes - May 18, 2017
- Bloq Launches BloqLabs to Bring Open Source Blockchain Technologies to Enterprise - May 17, 2017
- Wagerr (WGR) — Sports Betting on the Blockchain - May 17, 2017
- Avalon Life Puts Land Ownership on Blockchain, Launches GREEN EARTH ZERO Service with NEM Technology - May 17, 2017
- Swiss EY Team Joins Polybius Cryptobank as Advisors, ICO to Follow - May 17, 2017
- IOTA Announces $2 Million IOTA Ecosystem Fund - May 17, 2017
- Crypviser Blockchain-Based Encrypted Communication Platform Announces the ICO of CVCoin Tokens - May 17, 2017
- Blockchain App Puts An End To Medical Records Being Held To Ransom - May 17, 2017
- Report on Blockchain Start-up Marketing Maturity Shows Challenges and Opportunities Ahead - May 17, 2017
- BlockEx Partners With Winston & Strawn to Leverage Blockchain for Bond Issuance - May 17, 2017
- US Brokerage Petitions SEC to Get Moving on ICOs - May 17, 2017
- Silicon Valley’s Boost VC to Invest in ICOs - May 16, 2017
- Aragon Partners with Leading Digital Asset Exchange ShapeShift Ahead of Highly Anticipated Token Sale - May 16, 2017
- LuxTrust and Cambridge Blockchain Announce Privacy-Protecting Identity Platform - May 15, 2017
- Sphre Partners with Airbitz to Power Secure Blockchain-Based Identity Management - May 15, 2017
- Furtherfield Gallery – Blockchain Art Exhibition London - May 12, 2017
- P2pfisy: An Innovative, Cross-sectoral Perspective On The Ongoing Disintermediation Of Financial Systems. - May 12, 2017
- How Exscudo Helps You To Store Cryptocurrencies - May 12, 2017
- Blockchain-Fueled Waves Platform Integrated in Microsoft Azure - May 12, 2017
- Nick Gogerty Joins the Lykke Team as Chief Strategist - May 12, 2017
- Countr POS Partners with Coinify to bring Blockchain Payments to its Merchants - May 12, 2017
- Wall Street Fintech PR Agency, Wachsman PR, Chooses Dublin as European HQ - May 12, 2017
- London Crypofinancing Conference – The Future of Startup Finance – Initial Coin Offerings, Token Sales, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain - May 12, 2017
- AST to Deliver Blockchain-based Proxy Voting Solution - May 10, 2017
- Cofound.it Launches Token Sale for Startup Platform - May 10, 2017
- Global Graphchain Project FERMAT Expands, Partners with Cicada - May 9, 2017
- Gideon Greenspan – Where Flexible Thinking is Preferable to Dogmatism – The Blockchain Immutability Myth - May 9, 2017
- Mathematician and Israeli Bitcoin Association Chairman Meni Rosenfeld Joins Bancor Advisory Board - May 7, 2017