The Decentralised Conglomerate and its network of services comprising among others the ICOO (ICO OpenLedger) assets is now launching their next project in the form HEAT, a Blockchain 3.0 platform. By partnering with HEAT Ledger Ltd, the Decentralised Conglomerate has already opened with a HEAT pre-ICO crowd-sale on OpenLedger while the official ICO of HEAT starts today the 11th of July.
What is HEAT
Heuristically Enhanced Asynchronous Transactions (HEAT) Ledger is a new way of structuring cryptocurrency and P2P decentralised asset ledger. Designed for crowdfunding and IPO solutions, the platform is built for custom private chains along with speed optimisation. It is built on Java and based on NXT.
HEAT is capable of handling over 1000 transactions per second (on legacy hardware) and supports unlimited scaling. The faster transactions are made possible by block generation of times as less as 20 seconds with both Proof of Stake and Proof of Work consensus protocol support. HEAT Ledger incorporates distributed services architecture, allowing developers to build micro services and bots in multiple languages. The platform also supports paper wallets, custom tokens, multiple cryptocurrency support on the client end and more.
The Crowdfunding and IPO Capabilities of HEAT includes:
- Readily on-blockchain for DIY agile companies / geeks
- Licensed fintech corporate partner for turnkey crowdfunding service
- Cloned source / white label installation
The people behind HEAT, Svante Lehtinen and Dennis de Klerk have previously worked together on FIMK 2.0 as well. They are optimistic about their upcoming ICO after witnessing Lisk and Waves raise over $5.5 million and $16 million respectively.
“To give you a brief overview of the tech scale we’re operating in: nearly everything that Waves claims it will do in the future has long been possible with FIMK. The decentralized apps offered by Lisk will be possible with HEAT, plus a lot more.”. On top of it, all HEAT tokens are provided via attractive IPO structured commercial entity instead of the standard, simple ICO structuring,”
Says Svante Lehtinen, the project leader of HEAT.
Decentralised Conglomerate and ICOO: Crowdfunding the Future
Decentralised blockchain enterprises have always found it hard to raise funding and market their products through conventional channels. With the Decentralised Conglomerate, they don’t have to worry anymore as it takes care of the fundraising and marketing needs of entrepreneurial ventures the digital currency space. The Decentralised Conglomerate is comprised of various assets and services, all hosted on one single place — the OpenLedgerplatform.
List of services and assets included in the Decentralised Conglomerate includes:
- BitTeaser – An advertising network
- OBITS Bloggers Club
- CCEDK — the Danish registrar offering fiat gateway and escrow services
- ICOO asset created to facilitate crowdfunding as well as ICO prelaunch possibilities and on top it all it doubles up as a tradable asset as well.
ICOO, which is currently running its own crowdfund, purchases a proportion of the new initiative’s tokens, helps it raise money, gives it publicity, and allows ICOO assetholders to profit from subsequent rises in value.
A similar strategy has been successfully used by DigixDao, Lisk and DAO in the past. Investors can buy ICOO tokens on OpenLedger in advance by paying through any one of the multiple payments channels offered by CCEDK and OpenLedger. The funds collected from the ICOO pre-sale will be held in an escrow account until the ICOO cryptotokens are converted into actual ICO tokens.
Ronny Boesing, the CEO of CCEDK explains the Decentralised Conglomerate and their plans for the future:
“We’re looking to provide a complete package of services here. We have a number of companies on hand to help entrepreneurs and promote their crowdfunding campaigns, all in a mutually beneficial relationship. If their project does well, so does the Decentralised Conglomerate – we align incentives between all the stakeholders, so everyone is happy.”
The key benefit of ICOO fund is that it allows holders to exit their stake in a project before it launches – in stark contrast to traditional crowdfunding, where investors are stuck with their pledge and may have to wait for months before they can sell.
Startups looking to raise funds through ICO and ICOO can register for their services on the newly revamped CCEDK website, which is also the access point to the ICO subscribe option as well a where it is possible to see which ICO’s are LIVE.
How to Participate in OpenLedger ICO Prelaunch:
- Investors interested in subscribing to the HEAT.ICO can do so by first registering on the OpenLedger platform.
- Upon signing in, one has to click on the ‘“Send” button, select ico.openledger in the recipient field labelled “To”. Then enter the name of the ICO in the “memo field”.
- Choose their preferred way of funding the account to purchase the initial offering by clicking on “BTS” and changing to OPEN.BTC or OPEN.ETH or any other OPEN.xxx asset of choice and hit “Send”.
- The funds will be sent in the form of the chosen OPEN asset to the escrow account – ico.openledger (ico.openledger is the default escrow account).
- The sent OPEN asset will be exchanged for its equivalent in ICO tokens of choice with the click of a button
For more information, please visit www.ccedk.com
OpenLedger is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency platform acting as the host, skeleton and tool for constant innovation. Designed for high-speed transactions, allowing users to trade assets in near-real time, securely and with ultra-low fees. It is created by CCEDK, a well-known Danish cryptocurrency exchange. It allows users to convert bitcoin to fiat pegged SmartCoins which can then be withdrawn in multiple ways.
OpenLedger is built on top of the MIT-licensed Graphene technology of BitShares 2.0 and acts as the foundation for the Decentralized Conglomerate: an ecosystem of interlinked and mutually-supporting companies. It is also known as the DEX – The Decentralized Exchange.
Graphene Technology BlockChains and Applications Graph
To read more about ICOO’s value proposition, please visit: http://www.icoo.io/
For more information about HEAT Ledger, please visit: http://heatledger.fi/
For details on start-up services, ICO subscribe and ICO LIVE, please visit:http://www.ccedk.com
- FINRA Seeks Comment on New Report on the Potential Implications of Blockchain - January 18, 2017
- Finlync Designs ERP Integration to Distributed Ledger and Blockchain - January 18, 2017
- European Central Bank Considering Digital Currency – Cryptocash - January 18, 2017
- US Homeland Security Testing Blockchain To Track People, Goods Across Borders - January 17, 2017
- Israeli Tax Authorities Might Go After Bitcoin - January 16, 2017
- Senior US Regulator David Blaszkowsky Joins Canadian Blockchain Intelligence Group (BIG) Advisory Board - January 16, 2017
- Seven European Banks Cut Blockchain Deal to Facilitate Easier Cross-Border SME Commerce - January 16, 2017
- Marketforce to Host 2nd Annual The Blockchain Summit on 28th March 2017 in London - January 15, 2017
- Waves Platform Implements New Blockchain Scalability Approaches - January 14, 2017
- China’s Puerbank Group Launches Global Node for A Standardized Blockchain-Based Digital Currency in the UK - January 14, 2017
- DU and Guardtime Partner with Dubai’s NMC Hospital to Revolutionize Electronic Health Records with Blockchain Technology - January 14, 2017
- Report: Blockchain Slated to Become $8 Billion Global Industry By 2024 - January 14, 2017
- Blockchain Could Save Financial Services $110 billion over Next Three Years - January 14, 2017
- Russia Embraces Bitcoin – No Plans to Ban Cryptocurrencies - January 14, 2017
- Canadian BTL Group Completes Blockchain Pilot With Major Global Energy Company - January 12, 2017
- Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance and NTT DATA Cut Blockchain PoC For Insurance - January 12, 2017
- HfS Research Recognises VirtusaPolaris for Emerging Blockchain Services in BFSI - January 12, 2017
- Deloitte Launches Blockchain Lab in New York - January 12, 2017
- SWIFT launches Blockchain Proof of Concept In Hyperledger - January 12, 2017
- Blockchain VIP’s to Gather for Major Retreat This Month - January 12, 2017
- IBM Watson Health and US FDA Announce Blockchain Healthcare Data Project - January 12, 2017
- Equibit Development Corporation Sets $7 million Funding Target, Crowdsale Date - January 12, 2017
- US National Science Foundation Offers $8.5m in Funding for Blockchain Proposals for Cyberinfrastructure Security - January 11, 2017
- China Poised to Dominate Fintech and Blockchain Markets in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Respectonomy Social Network To Tackle Censorship Using Blockchain - January 10, 2017
- South Korea Plans to Launch a Full-Scale Pilot Project on Blockchain-powered Financial Services - January 10, 2017
- Postal Savings Bank of China (PSBC) Announces First Blockchain Financial Service - January 10, 2017
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Releases Bullish Report on Blockchain for Clearing, Settlement - January 10, 2017
- Blockchain TV – TED Talk | How the Blockchain will Radically Transform the Economy | Bettina Warburg - January 10, 2017
- Alfa-Bank and S7 Airlines Close Blockchain Deal in Russia - January 10, 2017
- Life.SREDA and the Russian Republic of Tatarstan To Introduce Blockchain Technology For Public Administration System - January 10, 2017
- Union Square Ventures Leads $4M Funding Round for Blockchain Startup Blockstack - January 10, 2017
- US Department of Energy Eyeing Blockchain Solutions for Security – Seeking Proposals - January 10, 2017
- India’s Axis Bank to Use Ripple Blockchain for Cross-Border Remittances - January 10, 2017
- Georgia to Store Real Estate Documents in Blockchain System with Bitfury Group and Hernando de Soto - January 10, 2017
- US Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation Selects IBM, AXONI and R3 to Develop Derivatives Processing On Blockchain - January 10, 2017
- Grantcoin Foundation Expands Board of Directors – Distribution Rescheduled to Late January - January 8, 2017
- UNICEF, UK Home Office and BTCC to speak at London Blockchain Week 2017 - January 6, 2017
- American Company The Seam to Form Cotton Blockchain Consortium with IBM on Hyperledger Fabric - January 5, 2017
- Move over Bitcoin – MIT Cryptographer Silvio Micali and his Public Ledger ALGORAND… The Future of Blockchain? - January 5, 2017
- Blockchain to Play Role in Future of Transportation? UBS Teams up with ZF and innology SE to Make it Happen - January 5, 2017
- Blockchain Group Hyperledger Expands into China - January 5, 2017
- The Evolution Of Casinos – Next Generation Transparent Ethereum Smart Contracts Based Casino “Edgeless” - January 5, 2017
- Healthcare Sector Plans to Move Hard and Fast to Blockchain in 2017 - January 5, 2017
- Russia Eyes Blockchain Potential for National Payment System - January 5, 2017
- Bitfury Group Launches Global Blockchain Business Council - January 4, 2017
- India’s Yes Bank Enlists IBM to Help Build Blockchain Solutions - January 4, 2017
- World’s First Cryptocurrency Fund Listed on Exchange - December 25, 2016
- Dubai Future Accelerators Program Invests US$33m In Pilot Projects Including Blockchain - December 23, 2016
- IC3 Publishes Research on Blockchain Utilization of Intel Software Guard Extensions Offering Enhanced Protection - December 23, 2016