Mphasis, a leading IT services and solutions provider, today unveiled an industry first Centre of Excellence (CoE) for Blockchain based solutions at its Bangalore headquarters. This dedicated lab will conduct research, rapid prototyping, co-creation of use cases and IP creation on Blockchain technology and platforms. The Centre of Excellence, launched a Blockchain solution framework to facilitate enterprises to swiftly adopt and onboard Blockchain based solutions and services.
“We strongly believe that the Blockchain technology will disrupt business flows and processes across different industries. While the financial sector will lead the adoption and find innovative use cases of Blockchain, the possibilities it offers across industry segments are significant. Private Blockchains are likely to be more acceptable and adopted by financial institutions in the initial adoption stages for their internal processes and Mphasis’ solutions in this area will help accelerate the adoption of Blockchain technology by our customers,” said Gopinathan Padmanabhan, Chief Innovation Officer and President – Global Delivery, Mphasis.
In line with Mphasis’ hyper-specialization strategy, this Blockchain CoE will initially develop solutions for the Mortgage, Insurance and Payment industries on private Blockchain. Mphasis’ Blockchain framework collates applications, data & routing layer and enablers to interface with public Blockchains. The data & routing layer is the core of this framework, designed to help organizations organize and publish millions of cryptographic proofs on Blockchains. The enablers will help accelerate the process of deploying various solutions, thereby reducing the complexity of onboarding and operating costs for adopting Blockchain technology.
The private Blockchain is scalable to store millions of auditable, quickly traceable records on shared ledgers. Mphasis private Blockchain connects to the bitcoin network, which makes the model immensely scalable. The Blockchain also interfaces with multiple external data service providers to orchestrate multi entity workflows.
“Being a business transformation enabler for enterprises, we intend to take center stage in shaping global technological disruptions. Continuing our focus on innovation and technology, Mphasis Blockchain framework will revolutionize legacy practices, help reduce costs as well as increase operational efficiency and legitimacy of transaction data,” said Dinesh Venugopal, President – Mphasis Digital and Strategic Customers.
The Mphasis Centre of Excellence for Blockchain technologies will be headed by Nitin Narkhede, Vice President & Head of Service Innovation.
Blockchain, the technology that underpins the bitcoin concept is considered as the next big thing in the IT street. Blockchain is on its way to find infinite possibilities and use cases across industry segments.
- Open Source Blockchain Project MultiChain Adds Fourteen New Partners and Enters Beta - March 30, 2017
- Tokenization in the Age of Blockchain - March 30, 2017
- European Commission Proposes Blockchain Pilot to Examine Regulatory Issues - March 30, 2017
- BitPesa has Partnered with Bitcoin Company Bitbond to Improve Access to Financing for SMEs in Africa. - March 30, 2017
- Switzerland’s SIX Securities Services Develops Blockchain-Based Bond Issuing Solution - March 30, 2017
- Beijing Officials Demand Chinese Blockchain Standards - March 30, 2017
- Spanish Bank BBVA joins Hyperledger Project - March 30, 2017
- Alibaba to Tackle Counterfeit Food in China With Blockchain - March 30, 2017
- Cosmos Announces Upcoming Token Sale to Build Internet of Blockchains - March 29, 2017
- Blockchain Technologies Corp. Speaks Before Maine State Legislature Committee on Blockchain Voting - March 29, 2017
- Yoyow.org – a New Chinese Blockchain-Based Social Media Platform - March 29, 2017
- Singapore-Based Blockchain Startup REIDAO Opens Up A New, Affordable Way To Participate In Real Estate Opportunities - March 29, 2017
- ShapeShift Raises $10.4 Million in Series A Funding Round as Sales Skyrocket - March 29, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Joins the Chamber of Digital Commerce - March 29, 2017
- ICONOMI Announces World’s First Digital Assets Repayment Programme - March 29, 2017
- Hijro Partners with SAP Ariba on Blockchain Technology – Opens Trade Finance Beta to Ariba Supplier Network - March 29, 2017
- IBM, Natixis, and Trafigura introduce first-ever Blockchain solution for U.S. crude oil market - March 28, 2017
- Humaniq Opens ICO Pre-orders to Bank Transfers - March 27, 2017
- OpenLedger’s Apptrade has received a $100,000 USD boost from OpenLedger ApS - March 27, 2017
- Factom Launches Revolutionary Blockchain Suite of Mortgage Products - March 24, 2017
- Qtum Shatters ICO Records Raising $15.6 Million - March 24, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Sphre Announces ICO (Crowdsale) for Digital Identity Platform Called Air - March 22, 2017
- Kestrel sign ups to MTI’s blockchain driven solutions to deliver global growth - March 22, 2017
- The G20 Countries Should Investigate Blockchain Technologies to Build an Inclusive, Transparent, and Accountable Digital Economy for All - March 21, 2017
- Particl, a Distributed Marketplace Rethinking Privacy’s Future – Announced Seed Round - March 21, 2017
- ZrCoin To Do Initial Coin Offering (ICO) to Crowdfunds Commodities Option - March 21, 2017
- Canada’s Scotiabank and AlphaPoint Announce Successful Blockchain Trial - March 21, 2017
- Canada’s SecureKey taps IBM to put identity on the Blockchain - March 21, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Humaniq Launches London Office - March 21, 2017
- QRL Recruits Testers for High Security Quantum-Resistant Blockchain - March 20, 2017
- Blockchain of Things, Inc. Releases Paw Advanced REST Client Integration - March 19, 2017
- ConsenSys Named Official Blockchain City Advisor for the City of Dubai - March 16, 2017
- Bloq Launches BloqLabs to Connect Enterprises with Open Source Blockchain Innovations - March 16, 2017
- Multi-Million Dollar Research Institute Launched to Explore Blockchain Use Cases, Opportunities and Challenges - March 16, 2017
- Chamber of Digital Commerce Forms the Blockchain Intellectual Property Council - March 16, 2017
- Orebits & Symbiont Deploy Blockchain Technology to Digitize Gold Ownership - March 16, 2017
- Blockchain Capital to Raise its Third Fund via a Digital Token Offering in The First Liquidity-enhanced Venture Capital Fund - March 16, 2017
- The Exscudo Channels App Is A New Mobile Wallet And Secure Messenger - March 14, 2017
- Dao.Casino – Decentralising the Gambling Economy - March 14, 2017
- Chain of Points Adds American Internet Entrepreneur Jeff Pulver to Board of Advisors - March 14, 2017
- Nasdaq Releases NYIAX – A Blockchain-Enabled, Cloud-Based Media Trading Platform - March 14, 2017
- Lunyr Announces Crowdsale for the First Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum - March 14, 2017
- Coinsource, World’s largest bitcoin ATM network, Completes Historic Bulk Installation on US West Coast with 35 ATMs - March 14, 2017
- Bitwala Offers Bitcoin to M-Pesa Services in Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, and Tanzania - March 12, 2017
- US SEC Regulators Reject Bitcoin ETF, Price Plunges, Recovers - March 11, 2017
- Google’s DeepMind plans Blockchain Health Record Tracking for Hospitals - March 10, 2017
- Coalition Forms to Address Digital Asset Taxation Uncertainty - March 10, 2017
- Livecoin, the Fourth Largest Altcoin Exchange Is Now Available in Eight Languages - March 9, 2017
- Australia Releases Blockchain Standards Roadmap - March 6, 2017
- Hyperledger Fabric Graduates with Honours – It’s Live! - March 4, 2017