NetCents Technology and The Vanbex Group are pleased to announce a strategic partnership between the professional services firm and the online payment service provider. The partnership will work together to provide a streamlined, full end-to-end innovative financial services platform.
The union allows both companies to utilize each other’s strengths in order to develop the next generation of financial transactions by utilizing the emerging technology, the Blockchain. Blockchain technology has the potential to replace the over 30 trillion financial transactions per year currently processed by the Automated Clearing House (ACH) and the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT).
NetCents will be integrating Vanbex Group’s Genisys product, a Blockchain-integrated payment platform that offers a cost-effective, turn-key transaction messaging system for cross-border payments, to work in conjunction with the SWIFT and Clearing House Interbank Payments System (CHIPS) protocols.
“We believe working with an internationally recognized and accepted brand like NetCents will help put Genisys and NetCents at the forefront of global payments,” said Kevin Hobbs, CEO at Vanbex Group.
“By Integrating Genisys with NetCents we will now be able to begin to introduce next generation processing for banking financial transactions by offering a solution that will update the current, antiquated banking transfer platform,” said Clayton Moore, CEO and founder at NetCents Technology Inc.
Mr. Moore added:
“By utilizing Vanbex’s industry-leading Blockchain-based product we will begin introducing these processing opportunities to the financial world, starting with financial institutions in Canada.”
NetCents works with financial partners, mobile operators and exchanges to streamline the user experience of transacting online. NetCents’ technology is integrated into the ACH, which ensures consumers’ security and privacy.
NetCents recently commenced beta testing on its Payment Gateway platform, an ecommerce application that processes and authorizes secure credit card transactions in both digital and traditional fiat currency, as well as PayPal and Apple Pay for merchants.
Genisys is a Blockchain-integrated payment system that allows its users to send financial messages globally to any banking partner using unique Blockchain messages, user created messages for added security as well as existing legacy financial messages like the International Organization for Standardization and SWIFT. It replaces the existing financial infrastructure and replaces it with a more secure, efficient, and cost-effective solution.
NetCents is an electronic payments technology company offering consumers and merchants online services for managing electronic payments by a variety of payments methods through its processing platform. NetCents works with its financial partners, mobile operators, exchanges, etc. to streamline the process and user experience of transacting online. The NetCents platform is integrated into the Automated Clearing House (“ACH”) through the Royal Bank of Canada (“RBC”, “Royal Bank”). NetCents is available for deposits from 194 Countries around the World, providing you with the freedom to choose to Pay. Your Way.
For more information, please visit the corporate website at www.netcents.biz
- Open Source Blockchain Project MultiChain Adds Fourteen New Partners and Enters Beta - March 30, 2017
- Tokenization in the Age of Blockchain - March 30, 2017
- European Commission Proposes Blockchain Pilot to Examine Regulatory Issues - March 30, 2017
- BitPesa has Partnered with Bitcoin Company Bitbond to Improve Access to Financing for SMEs in Africa. - March 30, 2017
- Switzerland’s SIX Securities Services Develops Blockchain-Based Bond Issuing Solution - March 30, 2017
- Beijing Officials Demand Chinese Blockchain Standards - March 30, 2017
- Spanish Bank BBVA joins Hyperledger Project - March 30, 2017
- Alibaba to Tackle Counterfeit Food in China With Blockchain - March 30, 2017
- Cosmos Announces Upcoming Token Sale to Build Internet of Blockchains - March 29, 2017
- Blockchain Technologies Corp. Speaks Before Maine State Legislature Committee on Blockchain Voting - March 29, 2017
- Yoyow.org – a New Chinese Blockchain-Based Social Media Platform - March 29, 2017
- Singapore-Based Blockchain Startup REIDAO Opens Up A New, Affordable Way To Participate In Real Estate Opportunities - March 29, 2017
- ShapeShift Raises $10.4 Million in Series A Funding Round as Sales Skyrocket - March 29, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Joins the Chamber of Digital Commerce - March 29, 2017
- ICONOMI Announces World’s First Digital Assets Repayment Programme - March 29, 2017
- Hijro Partners with SAP Ariba on Blockchain Technology – Opens Trade Finance Beta to Ariba Supplier Network - March 29, 2017
- IBM, Natixis, and Trafigura introduce first-ever Blockchain solution for U.S. crude oil market - March 28, 2017
- Humaniq Opens ICO Pre-orders to Bank Transfers - March 27, 2017
- OpenLedger’s Apptrade has received a $100,000 USD boost from OpenLedger ApS - March 27, 2017
- Factom Launches Revolutionary Blockchain Suite of Mortgage Products - March 24, 2017
- Qtum Shatters ICO Records Raising $15.6 Million - March 24, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Sphre Announces ICO (Crowdsale) for Digital Identity Platform Called Air - March 22, 2017
- Kestrel sign ups to MTI’s blockchain driven solutions to deliver global growth - March 22, 2017
- The G20 Countries Should Investigate Blockchain Technologies to Build an Inclusive, Transparent, and Accountable Digital Economy for All - March 21, 2017
- Particl, a Distributed Marketplace Rethinking Privacy’s Future – Announced Seed Round - March 21, 2017
- ZrCoin To Do Initial Coin Offering (ICO) to Crowdfunds Commodities Option - March 21, 2017
- Canada’s Scotiabank and AlphaPoint Announce Successful Blockchain Trial - March 21, 2017
- Canada’s SecureKey taps IBM to put identity on the Blockchain - March 21, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Humaniq Launches London Office - March 21, 2017
- QRL Recruits Testers for High Security Quantum-Resistant Blockchain - March 20, 2017
- Blockchain of Things, Inc. Releases Paw Advanced REST Client Integration - March 19, 2017
- ConsenSys Named Official Blockchain City Advisor for the City of Dubai - March 16, 2017
- Bloq Launches BloqLabs to Connect Enterprises with Open Source Blockchain Innovations - March 16, 2017
- Multi-Million Dollar Research Institute Launched to Explore Blockchain Use Cases, Opportunities and Challenges - March 16, 2017
- Chamber of Digital Commerce Forms the Blockchain Intellectual Property Council - March 16, 2017
- Orebits & Symbiont Deploy Blockchain Technology to Digitize Gold Ownership - March 16, 2017
- Blockchain Capital to Raise its Third Fund via a Digital Token Offering in The First Liquidity-enhanced Venture Capital Fund - March 16, 2017
- The Exscudo Channels App Is A New Mobile Wallet And Secure Messenger - March 14, 2017
- Dao.Casino – Decentralising the Gambling Economy - March 14, 2017
- Chain of Points Adds American Internet Entrepreneur Jeff Pulver to Board of Advisors - March 14, 2017
- Nasdaq Releases NYIAX – A Blockchain-Enabled, Cloud-Based Media Trading Platform - March 14, 2017
- Lunyr Announces Crowdsale for the First Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum - March 14, 2017
- Coinsource, World’s largest bitcoin ATM network, Completes Historic Bulk Installation on US West Coast with 35 ATMs - March 14, 2017
- Bitwala Offers Bitcoin to M-Pesa Services in Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, and Tanzania - March 12, 2017
- US SEC Regulators Reject Bitcoin ETF, Price Plunges, Recovers - March 11, 2017
- Google’s DeepMind plans Blockchain Health Record Tracking for Hospitals - March 10, 2017
- Coalition Forms to Address Digital Asset Taxation Uncertainty - March 10, 2017
- Livecoin, the Fourth Largest Altcoin Exchange Is Now Available in Eight Languages - March 9, 2017
- Australia Releases Blockchain Standards Roadmap - March 6, 2017
- Hyperledger Fabric Graduates with Honours – It’s Live! - March 4, 2017