Coinsecure, the Indian Bitcoin company announces a new partnership with OKLink to offer Blockchain technology powered remittance services in India. The newly launched OKLink is part of OKCoin’s initiative to provide digital assets and Blockchain based global transaction settlement system. With India being the largest inward remittance receiving country in the world, this partnership marks a huge milestone for Bitcoin and Blockchain technology.
The partnership was first announced by Coinsecure’s co-founder and CTO, Benson Samuel and OKLink’s Chief Strategy Officer,Jack Liu at the recently held IMTC Asia Conference in Delhi. The landscape of remittance related opportunities over Blockchain technology was covered in “Pioneering Remittance Opportunities & Challenges of Innovators” panel during the conference.
Both teams from Coinsecure and OKCoin’s newly created network, OKLink acknowledge the potential of Blockchain to transform global remittance. Both, emerging key leaders in the Bitcoin exchange space acknowledge the need to leverage the Blockchain technology to expedite and reduce the cost of daily remittance.
“We at Coinsecure not only recognize Bitcoin as the most important application of Blockchain but also its potential role in alleviating global transaction woes and expedite remittance. Coinsecure is thrilled to partner with OKLink to provide faster and cheaper services to the Indian population,” said Benson Samuel.
Since Bitcoin’s inception, the financial and remittance sectors are taking a closer look at Blockchain, its underlying foundation. The Blockchain as an open public ledger of all Bitcoin transactions provides an open source global platform for payment and remittance companies to utilize.
While speaking about the new partnership Mohit Kalra, Coinsecure’s Co-Founder and CEO said,
“Remittance will work over the network created by OKCoin called OKLink. It will enable Indian citizens to send or receive funds either in Bitcoin or Indian Rupees from countries around the globe such as China, Hong Kong, Korea, Canada, Philippines and many more.”
The Chief Strategy Officer of OKLink, Jack C. Liu stated,
“Coinsecure is the leading Blockchain company in India and their commitment to our network is further validation for us and our shared vision of leveraging the trust of the Blockchain to improve the end remittance experience for the Indian people,”
The new service for Indian citizens will soon be made available on Coinsecure’s website, followed by its mobile application. Coinsecure will offer the services at an industry’s lowest fee of 0.5% as against tradition rates of 3-5% with a proof of work over the Blockchain network.
Founded by Benson Samuel and Mohit Kalra with the mission of “Connecting India to Bitcoin”. Coinsecure works on educating and enabling individuals and businesses in India to leverage upon Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. The company is responsible for the country’s first and only INR based Blockchain explorer, an open order book exchange with REST API, mock trading platform/testnet, paper wallet services, an online wallet service and merchant payment gateway. Coinsecure has successfully created a strong foothold in India with the highest liquidity and volumes in India. Coinsecure’s head office in Delhihouses the banking, compliance, accounts, legal, management and advisory teams whereas the Development Center inBangalore is responsible for building and managing all the company’s products.
OKLink is a Blockchain money transfer network that gives every remittance and payment company the same cost advantage, global reach and speed of Western Union. Launched in August 2016, OKLink is growing rapidly with its services available at over 100,000 locations in five different countries. With new corridors being added weekly, the company expects to cover over 60 countries by the year end.
Learn more about OKLink’s current list of payout options at – https://www.oklink.com/
Learn more about Coinsecure at – https://coinsecure.in/
- Commodities Behemoth Testing Blockchain Tech with Crude Oil Cargo - January 21, 2017
- Berlin’s Neufund Blockchain Fundraising Platform Raises $2 Million - January 21, 2017
- Alibaba’s Ant Financial Aims for 2 billion Users by Bringing Blockchain Technology to Alipay - January 20, 2017
- ChronoBank Plans to Use Multiple Blockchains - January 20, 2017
- Hyperledger Welcomes New Blockchain Platform Partner Cello - January 20, 2017
- WISeKey and Stratumn Join Forces to Use Blockchain for Real-Time Accountability and Traceability in Enterprise Processes - January 20, 2017
- Blockchain Report – European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA) - January 20, 2017
- FINRA Seeks Comment on New Report on the Potential Implications of Blockchain - January 18, 2017
- Finlync Designs ERP Integration to Distributed Ledger and Blockchain - January 18, 2017
- European Central Bank Considering Digital Currency – Cryptocash - January 18, 2017
- US Homeland Security Testing Blockchain To Track People, Goods Across Borders - January 17, 2017
- Israeli Tax Authorities Might Go After Bitcoin - January 16, 2017
- Senior US Regulator David Blaszkowsky Joins Canadian Blockchain Intelligence Group (BIG) Advisory Board - January 16, 2017
- Seven European Banks Cut Blockchain Deal to Facilitate Easier Cross-Border SME Commerce - January 16, 2017
- Marketforce to Host 2nd Annual The Blockchain Summit on 28th March 2017 in London - January 15, 2017
- Waves Platform Implements New Blockchain Scalability Approaches - January 14, 2017
- China’s Puerbank Group Launches Global Node for A Standardized Blockchain-Based Digital Currency in the UK - January 14, 2017
- DU and Guardtime Partner with Dubai’s NMC Hospital to Revolutionize Electronic Health Records with Blockchain Technology - January 14, 2017
- Report: Blockchain Slated to Become $8 Billion Global Industry By 2024 - January 14, 2017
- Blockchain Could Save Financial Services $110 billion over Next Three Years - January 14, 2017
- Russia Embraces Bitcoin – No Plans to Ban Cryptocurrencies - January 14, 2017
- Canadian BTL Group Completes Blockchain Pilot With Major Global Energy Company - January 12, 2017
- Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance and NTT DATA Cut Blockchain PoC For Insurance - January 12, 2017
- HfS Research Recognises VirtusaPolaris for Emerging Blockchain Services in BFSI - January 12, 2017
- Deloitte Launches Blockchain Lab in New York - January 12, 2017
- SWIFT launches Blockchain Proof of Concept In Hyperledger - January 12, 2017
- Blockchain VIP’s to Gather for Major Retreat This Month - January 12, 2017
- IBM Watson Health and US FDA Announce Blockchain Healthcare Data Project - January 12, 2017
- Equibit Development Corporation Sets $7 million Funding Target, Crowdsale Date - January 12, 2017
- US National Science Foundation Offers $8.5m in Funding for Blockchain Proposals for Cyberinfrastructure Security - January 11, 2017
- China Poised to Dominate Fintech and Blockchain Markets in 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Respectonomy Social Network To Tackle Censorship Using Blockchain - January 10, 2017
- South Korea Plans to Launch a Full-Scale Pilot Project on Blockchain-powered Financial Services - January 10, 2017
- Postal Savings Bank of China (PSBC) Announces First Blockchain Financial Service - January 10, 2017
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Releases Bullish Report on Blockchain for Clearing, Settlement - January 10, 2017
- Blockchain TV – TED Talk | How the Blockchain will Radically Transform the Economy | Bettina Warburg - January 10, 2017
- Alfa-Bank and S7 Airlines Close Blockchain Deal in Russia - January 10, 2017
- Life.SREDA and the Russian Republic of Tatarstan To Introduce Blockchain Technology For Public Administration System - January 10, 2017
- Union Square Ventures Leads $4M Funding Round for Blockchain Startup Blockstack - January 10, 2017
- US Department of Energy Eyeing Blockchain Solutions for Security – Seeking Proposals - January 10, 2017
- India’s Axis Bank to Use Ripple Blockchain for Cross-Border Remittances - January 10, 2017
- Georgia to Store Real Estate Documents in Blockchain System with Bitfury Group and Hernando de Soto - January 10, 2017
- US Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation Selects IBM, AXONI and R3 to Develop Derivatives Processing On Blockchain - January 10, 2017
- Grantcoin Foundation Expands Board of Directors – Distribution Rescheduled to Late January - January 8, 2017
- UNICEF, UK Home Office and BTCC to speak at London Blockchain Week 2017 - January 6, 2017
- American Company The Seam to Form Cotton Blockchain Consortium with IBM on Hyperledger Fabric - January 5, 2017
- Move over Bitcoin – MIT Cryptographer Silvio Micali and his Public Ledger ALGORAND… The Future of Blockchain? - January 5, 2017
- Blockchain to Play Role in Future of Transportation? UBS Teams up with ZF and innology SE to Make it Happen - January 5, 2017
- Blockchain Group Hyperledger Expands into China - January 5, 2017
- The Evolution Of Casinos – Next Generation Transparent Ethereum Smart Contracts Based Casino “Edgeless” - January 5, 2017