Coinsecure, the Indian Bitcoin company announces a new partnership with OKLink to offer Blockchain technology powered remittance services in India. The newly launched OKLink is part of OKCoin’s initiative to provide digital assets and Blockchain based global transaction settlement system. With India being the largest inward remittance receiving country in the world, this partnership marks a huge milestone for Bitcoin and Blockchain technology.
The partnership was first announced by Coinsecure’s co-founder and CTO, Benson Samuel and OKLink’s Chief Strategy Officer,Jack Liu at the recently held IMTC Asia Conference in Delhi. The landscape of remittance related opportunities over Blockchain technology was covered in “Pioneering Remittance Opportunities & Challenges of Innovators” panel during the conference.
Both teams from Coinsecure and OKCoin’s newly created network, OKLink acknowledge the potential of Blockchain to transform global remittance. Both, emerging key leaders in the Bitcoin exchange space acknowledge the need to leverage the Blockchain technology to expedite and reduce the cost of daily remittance.
“We at Coinsecure not only recognize Bitcoin as the most important application of Blockchain but also its potential role in alleviating global transaction woes and expedite remittance. Coinsecure is thrilled to partner with OKLink to provide faster and cheaper services to the Indian population,” said Benson Samuel.
Since Bitcoin’s inception, the financial and remittance sectors are taking a closer look at Blockchain, its underlying foundation. The Blockchain as an open public ledger of all Bitcoin transactions provides an open source global platform for payment and remittance companies to utilize.
While speaking about the new partnership Mohit Kalra, Coinsecure’s Co-Founder and CEO said,
“Remittance will work over the network created by OKCoin called OKLink. It will enable Indian citizens to send or receive funds either in Bitcoin or Indian Rupees from countries around the globe such as China, Hong Kong, Korea, Canada, Philippines and many more.”
The Chief Strategy Officer of OKLink, Jack C. Liu stated,
“Coinsecure is the leading Blockchain company in India and their commitment to our network is further validation for us and our shared vision of leveraging the trust of the Blockchain to improve the end remittance experience for the Indian people,”
The new service for Indian citizens will soon be made available on Coinsecure’s website, followed by its mobile application. Coinsecure will offer the services at an industry’s lowest fee of 0.5% as against tradition rates of 3-5% with a proof of work over the Blockchain network.
Founded by Benson Samuel and Mohit Kalra with the mission of “Connecting India to Bitcoin”. Coinsecure works on educating and enabling individuals and businesses in India to leverage upon Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. The company is responsible for the country’s first and only INR based Blockchain explorer, an open order book exchange with REST API, mock trading platform/testnet, paper wallet services, an online wallet service and merchant payment gateway. Coinsecure has successfully created a strong foothold in India with the highest liquidity and volumes in India. Coinsecure’s head office in Delhihouses the banking, compliance, accounts, legal, management and advisory teams whereas the Development Center inBangalore is responsible for building and managing all the company’s products.
OKLink is a Blockchain money transfer network that gives every remittance and payment company the same cost advantage, global reach and speed of Western Union. Launched in August 2016, OKLink is growing rapidly with its services available at over 100,000 locations in five different countries. With new corridors being added weekly, the company expects to cover over 60 countries by the year end.
Learn more about OKLink’s current list of payout options at – https://www.oklink.com/
Learn more about Coinsecure at – https://coinsecure.in/
- Ex Ethereum, Stripe & Apple Trio Raising $1 million – Skipping ICO – to Crowdfund Blockchain Wallet for Banks - August 21, 2017
- Cindicator Brings AI and Collective Intelligence to Drive 47% Investment Yield Per Annum - August 21, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans ICO Based on Users Request - August 21, 2017
- Kybernetwork To Close Their ICO Whitelist Early Due To Massive Early Registration - August 20, 2017
- VR Startup DECENTRALAND Closes Token Launch with $25 Million Raise in 10 Seconds - August 19, 2017
- Napoleonx Plans DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds) To Bridge The Gap Between Crypto And Real Assets Active Investing, Unboxing The Crypto World - August 19, 2017
- Lampix Image Mining for Augmented Reality - August 19, 2017
- BlockMason Announces First SEC-Compliant Public American ICO - August 18, 2017
- Tightened EU Regulations Enabling Blockchain Technology in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain - August 18, 2017
- Mark Cuban Portfolio Company Unikrn Seeks to Sell $100 Million in UnikoinGold tokens - August 18, 2017
- Dash To Host Its First Ever Global Conference - August 17, 2017
- LAToken Tokenized Apple Shares to Sell Them for Cryptocurrencies - August 17, 2017
- Sensay, Groundbreaking AI and Chatbot Company Launches Token Sale - August 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Presale Attracts $8.3 Million - August 17, 2017
- Indorse, the Decentralized Professional Social Network, Receives Additional Backing From Coinsilium After $5.5 million Pre-Sale - August 16, 2017
- Decentraland Partners With imToken, Connext, and Bitcoin Suisse - August 16, 2017
- Ethereum-based Car Towing Aggregator CarTaxi Plans ICO - August 16, 2017
- Ukraine Government to Allow Foreign Investors to Purchase Real Estate Online with Propy - August 16, 2017
- Cofound.it to Launch Weekly Crowdsales through September - August 15, 2017
- Blockstream Satellite: Broadcasting Bitcoin from Space - August 15, 2017
- Dr. Christian Seberino – Houston Texas Blockchain Course Kicks Off Friday August 18, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Skycoin – Skywire Miner: Hardware for the Next Internet - August 12, 2017
- NSD and Waves kickstart development of Crypto Assets platform - August 12, 2017
- ICONOMI Introduces Columbus Capital As Its First Asset Management Partner - August 12, 2017
- Siberians to Launch ICO for Decentralized Betting eSports Platform - August 12, 2017
- Decentralized News Network Releases Alpha Update - August 12, 2017
- Gibraltar’s Fintech Sector Moves Forward – Awards Xapo E-money license - August 11, 2017
- AMBROSUS Partners with TREK THERAPEUTICS to Develop a Blockchain-powered Method to Track Quality in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing - August 11, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes First VC To Hire ‘Head of Crypto-Economics’ With Appointment of Eden Dhaliwal - August 11, 2017
- Rivetz Raises $5.5 Million in RvT Token Pre-Sale; Public Token Crowdsale Begins Today, Capped at 200,000 ETH - August 10, 2017
- Leading Japanese VCs, Nippon Technology Venture Partners, FISCO Capitals, and ABBALab Inc all to invest in COMSA ICO tokens and XEM - August 10, 2017
- Binded Launches One Click U.S. Copyright Registrations - August 10, 2017
- Illinois Opens Blockchain Development Partnership with Hashed Health - August 9, 2017
- Jaxx and Cofound.it Partner to Give Best New Cryptocurrencies Immediate Liquidity - August 9, 2017
- GoldMint Project Plans to Provide 100 per cent Gold-Backed Stable Assets - August 9, 2017
- Launching a Blockchain Solution to Make Aviation Safer – Aeron.aero - August 9, 2017
- Blackmoon Financial Group Launches Blockchain-Based Platform for Tokenized Investment Funds - August 9, 2017
- SONM Launches Updated Platform With Discovery Algorithm - August 9, 2017
- AirFox Announces ICO to Make Mobile Data More Accessible and Affordable - August 8, 2017
- Golden Fleece Project To Expand Massive Altcoin Mining Ecosystem With Token Sale - August 8, 2017
- Notorious Lobbyist Jack Abramoff to Coach Bitcoin Activists in New Washington, DC-based Reality Docu-series from Blockchain Entertainment and Ignition Creative - August 8, 2017
- ATMChain’s Project In China With 7,000 Intelligent Media Screens ‘Goes Blockchain’ Through DECENT - August 8, 2017
- NEM.io Foundation Partners with Blockchain Global to Expand International Reach - August 8, 2017
- CFTE working with MAS to help ASEAN finance professionals acquire the skills of Finance 2.0 - August 8, 2017
- Rivetz International Partners with LAToken to Boost Marketplace Security on Mobile Devices - August 8, 2017
- investFeed Finishes Successful Token Generation Event - August 8, 2017
- Zen Protocol Unveils Testnet To Decentralize Finance - August 8, 2017
- Blockchain Startup JAAK Announce Official Pilot With Viacom UK - August 7, 2017
- RefToken Releases Blockchain Affiliate Platform Prototype – Announces Token Generation Event - August 5, 2017
- Dash Employs Elite Cybersecurity Service Bugcrowd to ‘Hack’ Its Blockchain - August 5, 2017