Coinsecure, the Indian Bitcoin company announces a new partnership with OKLink to offer Blockchain technology powered remittance services in India. The newly launched OKLink is part of OKCoin’s initiative to provide digital assets and Blockchain based global transaction settlement system. With India being the largest inward remittance receiving country in the world, this partnership marks a huge milestone for Bitcoin and Blockchain technology.
The partnership was first announced by Coinsecure’s co-founder and CTO, Benson Samuel and OKLink’s Chief Strategy Officer,Jack Liu at the recently held IMTC Asia Conference in Delhi. The landscape of remittance related opportunities over Blockchain technology was covered in “Pioneering Remittance Opportunities & Challenges of Innovators” panel during the conference.
Both teams from Coinsecure and OKCoin’s newly created network, OKLink acknowledge the potential of Blockchain to transform global remittance. Both, emerging key leaders in the Bitcoin exchange space acknowledge the need to leverage the Blockchain technology to expedite and reduce the cost of daily remittance.
“We at Coinsecure not only recognize Bitcoin as the most important application of Blockchain but also its potential role in alleviating global transaction woes and expedite remittance. Coinsecure is thrilled to partner with OKLink to provide faster and cheaper services to the Indian population,” said Benson Samuel.
Since Bitcoin’s inception, the financial and remittance sectors are taking a closer look at Blockchain, its underlying foundation. The Blockchain as an open public ledger of all Bitcoin transactions provides an open source global platform for payment and remittance companies to utilize.
While speaking about the new partnership Mohit Kalra, Coinsecure’s Co-Founder and CEO said,
“Remittance will work over the network created by OKCoin called OKLink. It will enable Indian citizens to send or receive funds either in Bitcoin or Indian Rupees from countries around the globe such as China, Hong Kong, Korea, Canada, Philippines and many more.”
The Chief Strategy Officer of OKLink, Jack C. Liu stated,
“Coinsecure is the leading Blockchain company in India and their commitment to our network is further validation for us and our shared vision of leveraging the trust of the Blockchain to improve the end remittance experience for the Indian people,”
The new service for Indian citizens will soon be made available on Coinsecure’s website, followed by its mobile application. Coinsecure will offer the services at an industry’s lowest fee of 0.5% as against tradition rates of 3-5% with a proof of work over the Blockchain network.
Founded by Benson Samuel and Mohit Kalra with the mission of “Connecting India to Bitcoin”. Coinsecure works on educating and enabling individuals and businesses in India to leverage upon Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. The company is responsible for the country’s first and only INR based Blockchain explorer, an open order book exchange with REST API, mock trading platform/testnet, paper wallet services, an online wallet service and merchant payment gateway. Coinsecure has successfully created a strong foothold in India with the highest liquidity and volumes in India. Coinsecure’s head office in Delhihouses the banking, compliance, accounts, legal, management and advisory teams whereas the Development Center inBangalore is responsible for building and managing all the company’s products.
OKLink is a Blockchain money transfer network that gives every remittance and payment company the same cost advantage, global reach and speed of Western Union. Launched in August 2016, OKLink is growing rapidly with its services available at over 100,000 locations in five different countries. With new corridors being added weekly, the company expects to cover over 60 countries by the year end.
Learn more about OKLink’s current list of payout options at – https://www.oklink.com/
Learn more about Coinsecure at – https://coinsecure.in/
- Lykke Crowdfunding – One -year Lykke Forward Offering - February 22, 2017
- Daimler AG Joins Hyperledger Blockchain Consortium as Premier Member - February 21, 2017
- Voatz and Clear Ballot to Explore Blockchain Technology for Remote Voting - February 20, 2017
- New Blockchain Smart Contract Token Developed By GameCredits - February 20, 2017
- Blockchain Could Be a New Operating System for the Planet Says Jeremy Wilson, Vice Chairman of Barclays Corporate Banking - February 20, 2017
- JAAK and the Guardian Initiative Announce MΞTA: A Blockchain Pilot for The Media & Entertainment Industry - February 18, 2017
- The StabL Project – Hadrien Charlanes Plans Stable Tokens and Derivative Products For Ethereum Blockchain - February 17, 2017
- Blockchain Energy Trading Trials Kickoff with Canada’s BTL Group and Austria’s Wien Energie - February 16, 2017
- Smart Dubai Office (SDO) and 1776 Launch Blockchain Challenge - February 16, 2017
- BOScoin, a New Cryptocurrency, Introduces “Trust Contracts” to Overcome the Shortcomings of Ethereum Smart Contracts - February 16, 2017
- European Commission Working on Blockchain – Plans Actively Seeking Pilot Partners - February 16, 2017
- Canadian Blockchain Company SecureKey Awarded U.S. Department of Homeland Security Grant - February 16, 2017
- Microsoft and KPMG Cut Deal and Kickoff Blockchain Nodes in Frankfurt and Singapore - February 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Project FERMAT Announces Significant Alpha Release for the “Internet of People” - February 16, 2017
- Russian Blockchain Startup Exscudo Aims to Bridge Traditional Finances And The Cryptocurrency Market - February 15, 2017
- Active Year Ahead for Blockchain Solutions in Financial Services, says Corporate Insight - February 14, 2017
- BlockApps and Red Hat Cut Deal to Deliver Hybrid Cloud Solution for Blockchain Applications in the Enterprise - February 14, 2017
- Hyperledger Blockchain Turns One – Director Brian Behlendorf Updates - February 14, 2017
- The State Bank of India Initiates National Blockchain Bank Consortium - February 14, 2017
- The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) Introduces Real-Time Cross-Border Blockchain Payments - February 14, 2017
- China Turning Hard to Blockchain – Focus on Fraud Reduction - February 13, 2017
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to Kick Off Blockchain in Heathcare Code-A-Thon - February 13, 2017
- Hexayurt Capital presents the Internet of Agreements at the World Government Summit - February 13, 2017
- EquiChain – Blockchain for Emerging Markets Post-Trade - February 13, 2017
- UK Government Approves Tramonex Labs to Issue Currency on Blockchain - February 12, 2017
- US Congress Buckles Down With Blockchain – Launch Congressional Blockchain Caucus - February 11, 2017
- Nick Szabo: Some Private Blockchains Qualify as Bona Fide Blockchains - February 10, 2017
- Bitfury Group and Government of Georgia Expand Blockchain Land Titling Project - February 10, 2017
- Expanse Project Announces Launch of the Expanse Bond System (EBS) - February 10, 2017
- WISeKey to Establish IoT Blockchain Center of Excellence in New York - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Coinfirm Gets $700k Growth Equity Via VC Funding - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Health Startup Hashed Health Raises Nearly $2 Million in Initial Funding Round - February 10, 2017
- IBM Kicks Off Blockchain Initiative with Dubai Government - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Pioneer Medici Ventures Invests in Factom, Inc. - February 7, 2017
- Canadian Blockchain Startup Equibit Raises Quarter Million Dollars in Day One of Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - February 5, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Grantcoin Foundation Distributes Universal Basic Income (UBI) Grants To 1,132 People In 79 Countries - February 5, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Chronobank partners with NEM to create ChronoNEM wallet - February 3, 2017
- dotBlockchain Music Project Announces Partners - February 2, 2017
- Switzerland Promises to Ease Rules for Fintech and Blockchain Startups - February 2, 2017
- Netherlands’ ING Bank Completes 27 Blockchain POCs - February 2, 2017
- South African Blockchain-Based AR Game nears $1 Million in ICO Funding Goal - February 2, 2017
- The Wall Street Blockchain Alliance Announces New Blockchain Assets Working Group - February 2, 2017
- Tel Aviv’s Colu Launches Local Digital Currency for Liverpool – East London Next - February 2, 2017
- South Africa Mulling Over Blockchain Digital Currency - February 2, 2017
- Nine in Ten Governments Investing in Blockchain by 2018 Says IBM Study - February 2, 2017
- NATO Awards Estonian Blockchain Company Guardtime Contract for Next-Generation Cyber Range - February 2, 2017
- Microsoft and Tierion Collaborate on Attestations and Blockchain Proofs - February 2, 2017
- Irish Funds and Deloitte Trial Blockchain Proof-of-Concept - February 2, 2017
- Cambridge Blockchain Raise $2 Million for Digital Identity Enterprise Software - February 2, 2017
- National Altcoins – a Toy for Market Sharks or Godsend for Local Communities? - February 1, 2017