The PayCommerce Network leverages its proprietary Federated Ledger platform to enable real-time, instant payments, clearing and settlement integration for its banking consortium. The Federated Ledger is a hybrid, integrating both distributed and centralized ledgers which enable faster payments across networks via its messaging platform.
By leveraging the foundation of Blockchain, PayCommerce ensures it is secure, transparent and accommodates business rules in a heterogeneous network environment.
This strategic investment will drive growth, increase the company’s global market share by region and accelerate the expansion of its proven, correspondent-banking consortium and network, which includes more than 90 banks in 75 countries. To lead this expansion, PayCommerce Chairman and Founder Abdul Naushad, announced Max Narro as CEO. Mr. Narro, formerly President of WorldPay, U.S. Small Business and Senior Executive at Fiserv and First Data, will also join the PayCommerce board of directors.
“The investment from Tritium Partners allows us to better serve our customers by continuing to transform the global payments landscape with our innovative cross-border payments platform,” states Abdul Naushad, PayCommerce Chairman and Founder. “This is meaningful to the payments industry as it enables the global democratization of payments. We are well-positioned to not only meet the tremendous market demand which we are experiencing globally, but also execute on our cutting-edge R&D innovation.”
Matt Bowman, Partner at Tritium Partners, said:
“PayCommerce is uniquely positioned to disrupt the cross-border payment ecosystem with a new model that brings speed, cost-savings, and transparency between member banks to the benefit of its customers. We are excited to be partnering with Abdul and Max at this critical point in time based on the pressing demand for ubiquitous payments across borders.” Joining Mr. Bowman on PayCommerce’s board of directors is Chris Steiner, Vice President at Tritium.
Max Narro, CEO, PayCommerce, added:
“Tritium’s investment validates the distinctiveness of the PayCommerce network and its ability to provide a differentiated cross-border payments model which gives its trusted members a highly-competitive edge. We plan to aggressively invest in and expand our organization with this capital to meet the demand from banks and enterprises to participate in the network.”
Patricia Hines, Celent Senior Analyst said:
“Changing customer expectations and inefficiencies in traditional cross-border payment services have created compelling opportunities for nonbank financial technology providers. They are creating differentiated payment models and network, making cross-border payments more efficient, more transparent, more predictable and more robust. Cross-border disbursement and acceptance platforms that unite domestic and international payments infrastructures with banks and enterprise customers around the globe reduce the complexity and cost, long-associated with cross-border transactions.”
PayCommerce enterprise customers include seven of the top global banks, 11 of the top 50 U.S. banks, 14 Global Fortune 500® firms and eight U.S. Fortune 500® companies. Additionally, the PayCommerce platform has processed over US$400 billion, consisting of nearly 200 million transactions in the last 12 months.
The company’s global customer base benefits from significantly lower transaction costs, access to instant real-time payments, acceptance and FX rates and increased efficiency and transparency, as well as management of risk and regional compliance, all on a single platform.
PayCommerce is the leading open cross-border payments network that enables both disbursements and acceptance transactions through a single point of connectivity for its members. The PayCommerce Network consists of a banking consortium of 90+ banks in 75+ countries. Network members include: banks, financial institutions, global corporates and alternate channel providers. It is an open network where eligible institutions can join. PayCommerce also has a Premier SWIFT Service Bureau; only one of twelve worldwide. As an industry advocate for the democratization of payments, PayCommerce is a member of the Federal Reserve’s Faster Payments Task Force.
Headquartered in Edison, NJ, the company has offices across four continents with associates strategically placed around the globe to support customers. Its vision is to create the largest correspondent bank network that enables faster, secure payments for disbursements and acceptance globally. For more information on the company, please visit www.paycommerce.com.
Founded in 2013, Tritium Partners is a private equity firm focused on buyouts of growth companies in the lower middle market. For over a decade, the founders of Tritium have deployed over $700 million of equity capital while partnering with talented founders and executives to build market-leading companies. Tritium’s investment approach emphasizes acquiring majority positions in profitable companies and creating long-term value through internal growth initiatives and acquisitions, with a particular focus on three core sectors: Internet and information services, supply chain and logistics, and financial and business services.
- Spotify acquires Blockchain Startup Mediachain Labs - April 29, 2017
- Trusted Identities in Blockchain Apps Shown to Work To Benefit Healthcare and Pharma - April 28, 2017
- Ten More Banks Join Ripple’s Global Payments Network - April 28, 2017
- Token.FM, First Blockchain-Based Direct-to-Fan Music Platform, to Launch Initial Trial in May, Opens Series A Round - April 28, 2017
- Mysterium To Build Blockchain-based VPN for Secure, Anonymous Internet Connection - April 28, 2017
- TaaS token crowdsale concludes with $7.7 million raised - April 28, 2017
- Humaniq Humanitarian Blockchain ICO breaks the $5 million barrier - April 28, 2017
- Exscudo, Blockchain Financial Services Provider Launches ICO - April 27, 2017
- Kibo Platforms’ Beta Version Be Launched in the Beginning of May - April 25, 2017
- Distributed Cloud Platform iEx.ec attracts $12M in Three Hours in ICO - April 25, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Working Group – Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) – The Way Forward - April 25, 2017
- Blockchain App Humaniq’s HMQ Token to be Traded on Six Exchanges - April 24, 2017
- Five days left until Blockchain Startup Exscudo ICO - April 21, 2017
- Apptrade to Reward Crowdsale Participants with Three Percent Bonus - April 21, 2017
- Blockchain Technology Startup Humaniq Raises $3.8M and Signs Contract With Deloitte - April 21, 2017
- Monolith Studio Announces Crowdsale for TokenCard, the First Debit Card Powered by Smart Contracts - April 20, 2017
- Blockchain Co. SingularDTV Recruits Hollywood VP - April 18, 2017
- Factom Closes Extended Series A Round of $8 Million Following Harmony Product Launch - April 18, 2017
- Interview with Back to Earth founder Clay Space - April 18, 2017
- Ethereum Movie Initial Coin Offering Sell Out - April 18, 2017
- Insurtech Startup Etherisc Wins “Blockchain Oscar” for Innovative Insurance Platform - April 14, 2017
- India’s Blockchain Community Launches Digital Asset and Blockchain Foundation - April 14, 2017
- UK EPSRC Supports Seven Blockchain Projects with £3.6 Million - April 14, 2017
- Dutch National Blockchain Coalition Presents Action Agenda - April 14, 2017
- Broadridge, J.P. Morgan, Northern Trust and Banco Santander Successfully Complete Pilot of for Blockchain Voting - April 14, 2017
- Blockgeeks Labs to Hold Blockchain Hackathon in Toronto - April 14, 2017
- Exscudo network EON coins are available for pre-order - April 13, 2017
- One of Big Four accounting firms is now legal adviser of Exscudo - April 12, 2017
- Dash Cryptocurrency Signs on with Kraken - April 12, 2017
- Blockchain Capital Closes ICO – $10 Million in Six Hours Raised in Record Time - April 11, 2017
- Ethereum meets Hyperledger – Burrow Ethereum Smart Contract Machine to Join Hyperledger - April 11, 2017
- Porsche Announces First Blockchain Contest - April 10, 2017
- Fidelity Labs Joins IC3 Blockchain Group - April 10, 2017
- Global Graphchain Project FERMAT Announces Distributed Governance Model Featuring Contribution Contracts - April 10, 2017
- Coinsilium and Oraclize sign MoU to form Strategic Alliance - April 10, 2017
- Industry Thought Leaders Invest With Blockchain Capital in its Ground-Breaking ICO - April 8, 2017
- Novus To Launch Innovative Blockchain Advanced File Index System - April 5, 2017
- Lykke Announces OEM Services – Lykke Accelerator - April 5, 2017
- BitHub.Africa Announces ICO Campaign to Foster Region’s Cryptocurrency Ecosystem - April 5, 2017
- SibCoin: Siberia Down, China to Go - April 4, 2017
- Groundbreaking Blockchain Research to Feature at International Financial Cryptography Conference - April 4, 2017
- Exscudo, The Nextgen Financial System, Announces ICO - April 4, 2017
- A Film by Manuel Stagars – The Blockchain And Us Video Documentary – Released in Full - April 4, 2017
- Genpact Harnesses Blockchain Technology to Transform F&A Operations to Improve Cash Flow and Enhance Customer Experience - April 4, 2017
- Blockchain Startup TaaS Partners With Exchange Platforms - April 4, 2017
- Synereo announces Qrator – The First Attention Economy App - April 4, 2017
- Blockchain Capital Releases Offering Memorandum for Its $10 Million Digital Token Offering - April 4, 2017
- Lykke Announces Availability of Blockchain Startup ChronoBank TIME Token - April 3, 2017
- Blockchain Workspace Launches Blockchain Education Company in Amsterdam, Netherlands - April 3, 2017
- Blockchain Startup SingularDTV Goes Hollywood - April 1, 2017