ICONOMI, a fund management platform for Blockchains and cryptocurrencies has announced the distribution of their ICN apptokens among investors just 27 days after their successful Initial Coin Offering.
At 9:00 AM EDT on October 25, the Ethereum-based platform, through the deployment of a smart contract, issued 100 million ERC20 compliant apptokens, representing 100% ownership of ICONOMI, to the 3,508 investors who participated in the ICO.
Over the course of 31 days, ICONOMI raised more than $10.5 million through their ICO. The final tally on their record-setting ICO, which was completed on September 29, is $10,682,516.42 USD invested from 3,508 investors from across the world. The ICONOMI ICO was the 11th highest funded crowdsale ever, in any category, trailing only The DAO and Ethereum in crowdsales of financial technology.
Now that all the shares have been distributed, the ICONOMI team is focusing its attention on the ICONOMI index (ICNX), the world’s first cryptocurrency index which consists of 14 major cryptocurrencies representing 92% of the total market capitalization of cryptocurrencies worldwide.
Based in Slovenia, the ICONOMI team is aggressively completing the development of its first two managed funds, ICONOMI.index, a passive fund that follows the ICONOMI index, and a higher yield, higher risk, ICONOMI.performance fund actively managed by trading professionals.
Co-founder Tim Mitja Zagar said:
“With development in full swing, we are looking forward to the launch of our two investments funds in Q4 of this year: ICONOMI.INDEX, an index investment fund comprised of a basket of popular cryptocurrencies that minimizes volatility, and ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE, an actively managed fund targeting higher yields and run by credentialed, expert traders.”
“In addition, we will enable custom funds to be created by prominent traders through our Open Fund Management platform launching in 2017. This platform will serve as a simple management tool where traders with knowledge and experience can create their own investments funds, a platform we believe will disrupt the asset management industry.” Added Zagar.
Jani Valjavec, Co-founder of ICONOMI, said:
“Upon the launch of the ICONOMI funds, ICONOMI token owners will earn weekly profit dividends from the trading fees of investment funds under the management of ICONOMI. Dividends will come from the trading fees of investment funds under the management of ICONOMI and from the fees of investment funds of independent traders, listed on the ICONOMI fund management platform and in accordance with the fee split schedule.”
Five different currencies were accepted during the ICO: digital currencies for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Lisk, as well as US dollars and euros in fiat. In total, 6,901.4585 BTC, 199,206.8296 ETH, 3,995,994.6980 LSK, $123,454.20 USD and €2,496,470.96 EUR were invested into the platform during the ICO.
Founded in 2016 by the developers of payments gateway Cashila, one of the first registered bitcoin companies in Europe, ICONOMI is “uberizing” fund management with a breakthrough platform. Developed on Ethereum, ICONOMI is a platform that will provide the tools and easy-to-use infrastructure for users to develop their own passive or active-managed funds of cryptocurrencies. The ICONOMI Cryptocurrencies Index (ICNX), released to the public in September 2016, is a basket of cryptocurrencies representing the overall value of publicly traded Blockchains. The index currently consists of 14 major cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Steem, Dash, Monero, MadeSafeCoin, Lisk, and Factom, among others.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017