ICONOMI, a fund management platform for Blockchains and cryptocurrencies has announced the distribution of their ICN apptokens among investors just 27 days after their successful Initial Coin Offering.
At 9:00 AM EDT on October 25, the Ethereum-based platform, through the deployment of a smart contract, issued 100 million ERC20 compliant apptokens, representing 100% ownership of ICONOMI, to the 3,508 investors who participated in the ICO.
Over the course of 31 days, ICONOMI raised more than $10.5 million through their ICO. The final tally on their record-setting ICO, which was completed on September 29, is $10,682,516.42 USD invested from 3,508 investors from across the world. The ICONOMI ICO was the 11th highest funded crowdsale ever, in any category, trailing only The DAO and Ethereum in crowdsales of financial technology.
Now that all the shares have been distributed, the ICONOMI team is focusing its attention on the ICONOMI index (ICNX), the world’s first cryptocurrency index which consists of 14 major cryptocurrencies representing 92% of the total market capitalization of cryptocurrencies worldwide.
Based in Slovenia, the ICONOMI team is aggressively completing the development of its first two managed funds, ICONOMI.index, a passive fund that follows the ICONOMI index, and a higher yield, higher risk, ICONOMI.performance fund actively managed by trading professionals.
Co-founder Tim Mitja Zagar said:
“With development in full swing, we are looking forward to the launch of our two investments funds in Q4 of this year: ICONOMI.INDEX, an index investment fund comprised of a basket of popular cryptocurrencies that minimizes volatility, and ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE, an actively managed fund targeting higher yields and run by credentialed, expert traders.”
“In addition, we will enable custom funds to be created by prominent traders through our Open Fund Management platform launching in 2017. This platform will serve as a simple management tool where traders with knowledge and experience can create their own investments funds, a platform we believe will disrupt the asset management industry.” Added Zagar.
Jani Valjavec, Co-founder of ICONOMI, said:
“Upon the launch of the ICONOMI funds, ICONOMI token owners will earn weekly profit dividends from the trading fees of investment funds under the management of ICONOMI. Dividends will come from the trading fees of investment funds under the management of ICONOMI and from the fees of investment funds of independent traders, listed on the ICONOMI fund management platform and in accordance with the fee split schedule.”
Five different currencies were accepted during the ICO: digital currencies for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Lisk, as well as US dollars and euros in fiat. In total, 6,901.4585 BTC, 199,206.8296 ETH, 3,995,994.6980 LSK, $123,454.20 USD and €2,496,470.96 EUR were invested into the platform during the ICO.
Founded in 2016 by the developers of payments gateway Cashila, one of the first registered bitcoin companies in Europe, ICONOMI is “uberizing” fund management with a breakthrough platform. Developed on Ethereum, ICONOMI is a platform that will provide the tools and easy-to-use infrastructure for users to develop their own passive or active-managed funds of cryptocurrencies. The ICONOMI Cryptocurrencies Index (ICNX), released to the public in September 2016, is a basket of cryptocurrencies representing the overall value of publicly traded Blockchains. The index currently consists of 14 major cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Steem, Dash, Monero, MadeSafeCoin, Lisk, and Factom, among others.
- Five days left until Blockchain Startup Exscudo ICO - April 21, 2017
- Apptrade to Reward Crowdsale Participants with Three Percent Bonus - April 21, 2017
- Blockchain Technology Startup Humaniq Raises $3.8M and Signs Contract With Deloitte - April 21, 2017
- Monolith Studio Announces Crowdsale for TokenCard, the First Debit Card Powered by Smart Contracts - April 20, 2017
- Blockchain Co. SingularDTV Recruits Hollywood VP - April 18, 2017
- Factom Closes Extended Series A Round of $8 Million Following Harmony Product Launch - April 18, 2017
- Interview with Back to Earth founder Clay Space - April 18, 2017
- Ethereum Movie Initial Coin Offering Sell Out - April 18, 2017
- Insurtech Startup Etherisc Wins “Blockchain Oscar” for Innovative Insurance Platform - April 14, 2017
- India’s Blockchain Community Launches Digital Asset and Blockchain Foundation - April 14, 2017
- UK EPSRC Supports Seven Blockchain Projects with £3.6 Million - April 14, 2017
- Dutch National Blockchain Coalition Presents Action Agenda - April 14, 2017
- Broadridge, J.P. Morgan, Northern Trust and Banco Santander Successfully Complete Pilot of for Blockchain Voting - April 14, 2017
- Blockgeeks Labs to Hold Blockchain Hackathon in Toronto - April 14, 2017
- Exscudo network EON coins are available for pre-order - April 13, 2017
- One of Big Four accounting firms is now legal adviser of Exscudo - April 12, 2017
- Dash Cryptocurrency Signs on with Kraken - April 12, 2017
- Blockchain Capital Closes ICO – $10 Million in Six Hours Raised in Record Time - April 11, 2017
- Ethereum meets Hyperledger – Burrow Ethereum Smart Contract Machine to Join Hyperledger - April 11, 2017
- Porsche Announces First Blockchain Contest - April 10, 2017
- Fidelity Labs Joins IC3 Blockchain Group - April 10, 2017
- Global Graphchain Project FERMAT Announces Distributed Governance Model Featuring Contribution Contracts - April 10, 2017
- Coinsilium and Oraclize sign MoU to form Strategic Alliance - April 10, 2017
- Industry Thought Leaders Invest With Blockchain Capital in its Ground-Breaking ICO - April 8, 2017
- Novus To Launch Innovative Blockchain Advanced File Index System - April 5, 2017
- Lykke Announces OEM Services – Lykke Accelerator - April 5, 2017
- BitHub.Africa Announces ICO Campaign to Foster Region’s Cryptocurrency Ecosystem - April 5, 2017
- SibCoin: Siberia Down, China to Go - April 4, 2017
- Groundbreaking Blockchain Research to Feature at International Financial Cryptography Conference - April 4, 2017
- Exscudo, The Nextgen Financial System, Announces ICO - April 4, 2017
- A Film by Manuel Stagars – The Blockchain And Us Video Documentary – Released in Full - April 4, 2017
- Genpact Harnesses Blockchain Technology to Transform F&A Operations to Improve Cash Flow and Enhance Customer Experience - April 4, 2017
- Blockchain Startup TaaS Partners With Exchange Platforms - April 4, 2017
- Synereo announces Qrator – The First Attention Economy App - April 4, 2017
- Blockchain Capital Releases Offering Memorandum for Its $10 Million Digital Token Offering - April 4, 2017
- Lykke Announces Availability of Blockchain Startup ChronoBank TIME Token - April 3, 2017
- Blockchain Workspace Launches Blockchain Education Company in Amsterdam, Netherlands - April 3, 2017
- Blockchain Startup SingularDTV Goes Hollywood - April 1, 2017
- Ledger Raises $7m To Accelerate Worldwide Adoption Of Security Solutions For Blockchain And Cryptocurrency Applications - March 31, 2017
- Slock.it secures $2 million seed funding to build Sharing Economy Platform - March 31, 2017
- Open Source Blockchain Project MultiChain Adds Fourteen New Partners and Enters Beta - March 30, 2017
- Tokenization in the Age of Blockchain - March 30, 2017
- European Commission Proposes Blockchain Pilot to Examine Regulatory Issues - March 30, 2017
- BitPesa has Partnered with Bitcoin Company Bitbond to Improve Access to Financing for SMEs in Africa. - March 30, 2017
- Switzerland’s SIX Securities Services Develops Blockchain-Based Bond Issuing Solution - March 30, 2017
- Beijing Officials Demand Chinese Blockchain Standards - March 30, 2017
- Spanish Bank BBVA joins Hyperledger Project - March 30, 2017
- Alibaba to Tackle Counterfeit Food in China With Blockchain - March 30, 2017
- Cosmos Announces Upcoming Token Sale to Build Internet of Blockchains - March 29, 2017
- Blockchain Technologies Corp. Speaks Before Maine State Legislature Committee on Blockchain Voting - March 29, 2017