Blockchain Government-as-a-Service startup eGaaS, is currently negotiating a deal with the World Service Authority for the organisation to utilise eGaas’ Blockchain technology in their portfolio of services.
“I am excited about the prospects of how the eGaaS platform can take the human rights advocacy and documentation work of the WSA into the 21st century,” said David Gallup, President and General Counsel of WSA.
One of the services from eGaas the WSA can use – is to tap into Blockchain to create immutable proof of existence which would provide more credibility for the organisation’s World Passports, meaning they could perhaps be also widely used for refugees and stateless individuals without documentation – currently an enormous problem for Syrian refugees for example.
“We are more than pleased to enter negotiations with the WSA,” stated eGaas CEO Oleg Strelenko. “The organisation’s legacy and dedication to world peace and its focus on rethinking government as a whole is a great fit with our company and ethos.”
eGaaS, is an international Blockchain platform for organizing the economic, state and social activities of citizens and their communities on the basis of smart law and smart contract system. See whitepaper here and Manifesto here.
eGaaS implements four basic functions needed for efficient transfer of most types of government, legislative bodies and business activities into Blockchain technology:
- financial system
- registry structure
- smart contract algorithm
- smart law formation and execution mechanism
By combining the financial system, registry structure, smart contract and smart law mechanisms into a common Blockchain platform, eGaaS serves as an efficient tool for the government, legislative bodies, business and citizens, which can be used to manage any activity. It eliminates the need for multiple intermediaries, regulatory authorities, and document circulation.
The Blockchain startup is finalising its first (of multiple) Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) which ends December 15, 2016 to raise funds for development.
Founded in 1954, the World Service Authority (WSA) is a non-profit organization that educates about and promotes “world citizenship”, “world law”, and World Government. The goal of the WSA is to provide a global political service institution for the installation and maintenance of world peace. Currently there are over one million registered global ‘citizens’.
It is best known for selling World Passports, which it promotes not just as a document for international travel, but a “neutral, apolitical document of identity”.
Besides the operations of the World Service Authority, the WGWC is evolving 20 “world commissions” to deal with specific aspects of human activities – Communications, Cybernetics, Design-Science, Disarmament, Economics, Education, Election, Energy, Environment, Film, Health, Judicial, Mundialisation, Planetary Vision, Space, Sports, Syntegration, Traditional Medicine, Women, and Youth Education.
The WSA was founded by Garry Davis, a former Broadway actor and World War II bomber pilot, who renounced his U.S. citizenship in 1948 to live as a “citizen of the world”.
Notable people who have been sold or given World Passports include American investor Doug Casey, Olympic-champion American speedskater Shani Davis, American peace activist Kenneth O’Keefe, futurist Buckminster Fuller, NSA whistle-blower Edward Snowden, and founder of WikiLeaks Julian Assange.
It was set up to be the administrative agency of the “World Government of World Citizens” which he declared on 4 September 1953. Besides selling World Passports, the WSA registers applicants as “world citizens” and sells “world citizen” identity documents, such as birth certificates, identity cards, and marriage certificates.
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency - November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments - November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO - November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs - November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers - November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course - November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO - November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public - November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership - November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale - November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform - November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator - November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database - November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies - November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program - November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO - November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board - November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life - November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets - November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood - November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! - November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place - November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts - November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release - November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative - November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform - November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network - November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World - November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO - November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency - November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade - November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ - November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals - November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace - November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market - November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market - November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications - November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership - November 7, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes Lead Investor In Botanic Technologies And Seed Token, To Decentralize Bot Creation And Deployment - November 7, 2017
- TOKIT, Ethereum Blockchain Application Launches - November 6, 2017
- Australian Blockchain Startup HCash Raises $53M in ICO - November 6, 2017
- Publicly Listed Companies on Major Capital Markets to Raise Funds via ICOs? Yes, Says Pegasus Fintech - November 6, 2017
- Quantstamp Announces Partnership with Experty for Smart Contract Auditing Consultations - November 6, 2017
- Internxt Challenges Storj on Blockchain Storage Front - November 6, 2017
- ShoCard Announces Bob Tinker as Board Member - November 6, 2017
- Streamr Announces DATA Tokens Listed on Bitfinex, the Leading Global Exchange - November 6, 2017
- UltraPlay introduces eGold, the ultimate eSports betting cryptocurrency - November 6, 2017