Blockchain Government-as-a-Service startup eGaaS, is currently negotiating a deal with the World Service Authority for the organisation to utilise eGaas’ Blockchain technology in their portfolio of services.
“I am excited about the prospects of how the eGaaS platform can take the human rights advocacy and documentation work of the WSA into the 21st century,” said David Gallup, President and General Counsel of WSA.
One of the services from eGaas the WSA can use – is to tap into Blockchain to create immutable proof of existence which would provide more credibility for the organisation’s World Passports, meaning they could perhaps be also widely used for refugees and stateless individuals without documentation – currently an enormous problem for Syrian refugees for example.
“We are more than pleased to enter negotiations with the WSA,” stated eGaas CEO Oleg Strelenko. “The organisation’s legacy and dedication to world peace and its focus on rethinking government as a whole is a great fit with our company and ethos.”
eGaaS, is an international Blockchain platform for organizing the economic, state and social activities of citizens and their communities on the basis of smart law and smart contract system. See whitepaper here and Manifesto here.
eGaaS implements four basic functions needed for efficient transfer of most types of government, legislative bodies and business activities into Blockchain technology:
- financial system
- registry structure
- smart contract algorithm
- smart law formation and execution mechanism
By combining the financial system, registry structure, smart contract and smart law mechanisms into a common Blockchain platform, eGaaS serves as an efficient tool for the government, legislative bodies, business and citizens, which can be used to manage any activity. It eliminates the need for multiple intermediaries, regulatory authorities, and document circulation.
The Blockchain startup is finalising its first (of multiple) Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) which ends December 15, 2016 to raise funds for development.
Founded in 1954, the World Service Authority (WSA) is a non-profit organization that educates about and promotes “world citizenship”, “world law”, and World Government. The goal of the WSA is to provide a global political service institution for the installation and maintenance of world peace. Currently there are over one million registered global ‘citizens’.
It is best known for selling World Passports, which it promotes not just as a document for international travel, but a “neutral, apolitical document of identity”.
Besides the operations of the World Service Authority, the WGWC is evolving 20 “world commissions” to deal with specific aspects of human activities – Communications, Cybernetics, Design-Science, Disarmament, Economics, Education, Election, Energy, Environment, Film, Health, Judicial, Mundialisation, Planetary Vision, Space, Sports, Syntegration, Traditional Medicine, Women, and Youth Education.
The WSA was founded by Garry Davis, a former Broadway actor and World War II bomber pilot, who renounced his U.S. citizenship in 1948 to live as a “citizen of the world”.
Notable people who have been sold or given World Passports include American investor Doug Casey, Olympic-champion American speedskater Shani Davis, American peace activist Kenneth O’Keefe, futurist Buckminster Fuller, NSA whistle-blower Edward Snowden, and founder of WikiLeaks Julian Assange.
It was set up to be the administrative agency of the “World Government of World Citizens” which he declared on 4 September 1953. Besides selling World Passports, the WSA registers applicants as “world citizens” and sells “world citizen” identity documents, such as birth certificates, identity cards, and marriage certificates.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017