Blockchain Government-as-a-Service startup eGaaS, is currently negotiating a deal with the World Service Authority for the organisation to utilise eGaas’ Blockchain technology in their portfolio of services.
“I am excited about the prospects of how the eGaaS platform can take the human rights advocacy and documentation work of the WSA into the 21st century,” said David Gallup, President and General Counsel of WSA.
One of the services from eGaas the WSA can use – is to tap into Blockchain to create immutable proof of existence which would provide more credibility for the organisation’s World Passports, meaning they could perhaps be also widely used for refugees and stateless individuals without documentation – currently an enormous problem for Syrian refugees for example.
“We are more than pleased to enter negotiations with the WSA,” stated eGaas CEO Oleg Strelenko. “The organisation’s legacy and dedication to world peace and its focus on rethinking government as a whole is a great fit with our company and ethos.”
eGaaS, is an international Blockchain platform for organizing the economic, state and social activities of citizens and their communities on the basis of smart law and smart contract system. See whitepaper here and Manifesto here.
eGaaS implements four basic functions needed for efficient transfer of most types of government, legislative bodies and business activities into Blockchain technology:
- financial system
- registry structure
- smart contract algorithm
- smart law formation and execution mechanism
By combining the financial system, registry structure, smart contract and smart law mechanisms into a common Blockchain platform, eGaaS serves as an efficient tool for the government, legislative bodies, business and citizens, which can be used to manage any activity. It eliminates the need for multiple intermediaries, regulatory authorities, and document circulation.
The Blockchain startup is finalising its first (of multiple) Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) which ends December 15, 2016 to raise funds for development.
Founded in 1954, the World Service Authority (WSA) is a non-profit organization that educates about and promotes “world citizenship”, “world law”, and World Government. The goal of the WSA is to provide a global political service institution for the installation and maintenance of world peace. Currently there are over one million registered global ‘citizens’.
It is best known for selling World Passports, which it promotes not just as a document for international travel, but a “neutral, apolitical document of identity”.
Besides the operations of the World Service Authority, the WGWC is evolving 20 “world commissions” to deal with specific aspects of human activities – Communications, Cybernetics, Design-Science, Disarmament, Economics, Education, Election, Energy, Environment, Film, Health, Judicial, Mundialisation, Planetary Vision, Space, Sports, Syntegration, Traditional Medicine, Women, and Youth Education.
The WSA was founded by Garry Davis, a former Broadway actor and World War II bomber pilot, who renounced his U.S. citizenship in 1948 to live as a “citizen of the world”.
Notable people who have been sold or given World Passports include American investor Doug Casey, Olympic-champion American speedskater Shani Davis, American peace activist Kenneth O’Keefe, futurist Buckminster Fuller, NSA whistle-blower Edward Snowden, and founder of WikiLeaks Julian Assange.
It was set up to be the administrative agency of the “World Government of World Citizens” which he declared on 4 September 1953. Besides selling World Passports, the WSA registers applicants as “world citizens” and sells “world citizen” identity documents, such as birth certificates, identity cards, and marriage certificates.
- A2B Direct to Launch a Blockchain Platform and Hold an ICO - June 24, 2017
- The ‘under the radar’ ICO, Populous. A platform tackling the Multi-Trillion Dollar international billings industry. - June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup TrueFlip Reinvents Business with 600 Year Long History of Fails - June 23, 2017
- EXMO exchange lists WAVES Blockchain Project - June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup DECENT Launch Date Announced - June 23, 2017
- Adex, A Decentralized Ad Network, Taps WINGS Platform For Community Engagement, Token Sale Value Discovery And Social Promotion - June 23, 2017
- Comcast’s Advanced Advertising Group And Participants Announce Blockchain-based Technology Platform - June 22, 2017
- Online Platform for Gamers to Release a Cryptocurrency for In-game Skins Trading; Launches an ICO - June 22, 2017
- Colu Launches Digital “Local Pound, East London” Currency to Empower Local Economies - June 21, 2017
- bitJob.io is Building a Student Employment Program on the Ethereum Blockchain – Launching ICO - June 21, 2017
- Blockchain Project Waves launches landmark USD gateway - June 21, 2017
- Status.im Raises $270m in Three Hours – Shattering Token Raise Record - June 21, 2017
- World’s First Mobile Data Exchange DENT Seeks to Disrupt Telco Market with Blockchain - June 20, 2017
- Financial Inclusion Company Everex Takes Home RemTECH Award For Ethereum Apps - June 18, 2017
- SONM Raises $42 Million in Token Raise - June 18, 2017
- WISeKey partners with the Blockchain Interface company RIDDLE&CODE to develop innovative solutions for securing IoT via Blockchain technology and crypto-hardware - June 17, 2017
- Bancor Announces $153 Million Raise, Largest Token Generation Event in History - June 17, 2017
- CORION Announces Final Coin Sale Details to Build its Revolutionary Platform & Stable-Rate Currency - June 17, 2017
- Enhancing the value of history with ZenDao – ICO announcement - June 16, 2017
- FunFair Announces Token Creation Event on June 22 for World’s Fastest Blockchain Casino Platform - June 15, 2017
- Blockchain Technology Venture Nimiq Announces Token Sale - June 14, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Makes Multi-Million Dollar Investment in Distributed IoT Marketplace ‘IOTA’ Through Major Token Purchase - June 14, 2017
- Bancor Token Allocation Event Smashes Record – Raises over $150 Million - June 13, 2017
- Consensys Introduces Omega One - June 12, 2017
- MetaX and DMA Join Forces to Launch adChain: a Blockchain Solution to Digital Advertising Fraud - June 12, 2017
- Aeternity Raises $24 million Over Phase Two of Token Sale - June 12, 2017
- HyperChain Capital announces Collaboration and Investment in CoinDash - June 12, 2017
- Community-Driven Cryptocurrency Credits Announces First Public Release - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Announces New Partners Before Upcoming Token Allocation Event - June 12, 2017
- Investors from Russia are launching a venture fund formed on blockchain - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Adds Heavyweight Advisory Team to their Foundation – Token Allocation Event Kicks off Today - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Adds Author and Euro Designer Bernard Lietaer as Chief Monetary Architect - June 10, 2017
- Russian Billionaire Announces Business Incubator on Waves Platform - June 9, 2017
- Bancor Launches Crowdfunding Valuation And Promotion Via Wings Dao On Ethereum - June 9, 2017
- Coinsilium invests in Indorse.io Decentralised Professional Network - June 8, 2017
- Cofound.it Breaks Pre-Sale Record, Selling Out With Priority Pass Before Public Token Sale - June 7, 2017
- Cofound.it Token Pre-Sale Reaches $5 Million Threshold Within Three Hours, Announces First Three Projects - June 5, 2017
- Blockchain Startup DECENT Testnet #2 Launched! - June 4, 2017
- Blockchain Challenge Dubai Announces Winners- Awarded $45,000 - June 4, 2017
- Waves Ceo Sasha Ivanov: Blockchain Will Lead To Rapid Progress Not Only In State Administration, But Also In Business - June 4, 2017
- Exscudo ICO Successfully Concluded – $5M Dollars Raised - June 1, 2017
- Aventus launches Ethereum-based Event Ticketing Solution - June 1, 2017
- Brave Token Sale Blasts Records With $35 Million in 30 Seconds - June 1, 2017
- Japanese Blockchain Startup releases VALU – Social Media Value That Can Be Traded - May 31, 2017
- MetaX and ConsenSys Announce adToken Sale June 26, 2017 - May 31, 2017
- Blockchain Indy Production Start Up to make a TV Series about the Bitcoin Revolution. Fans invest to help tell the story! - May 31, 2017
- Chat Platform Kik to Integrate Kin Token as First Mainstream Adoption of Cryptocurrency - May 31, 2017
- VPN Blockchain Startup Mysterium Network Raises 68,629 ETH ($14,358,975 USD) in under 45 minutes - May 30, 2017
- XinFin Introduces Blockchain-based Institutional Financing Marketplace Alongside Pre-ICO Token Sale - May 30, 2017
- European Energy Companies to Test Peer-to-Peer Trading Over The Blockchain - May 30, 2017