Dutch Blockchain company Tymlez and Magic Benelux have agreed to cooperate and collaborate in developing complete automated Blockchain architectures for enterprises and to explore other potential mutually-beneficial Blockchain-related scenarios.
“While Blockchain is a revolutionary and disruptive technology, many businesses will start to adopt this technology gradually. Therefore, we intend to bring Blockchain applications which allow enterprises to leverage their existing backend systems. We have already seen that Magic’s technology has the potential to provide the needed connectivity to make this happen. We look forward to working together to bring Blockchain to the enterprise, with secured document sharing, IoT and GRC (Governance, Risk Management and Compliance),” says Michael Reh, CEO and Co-Founder of Tymlez.
Under the terms of the agreement, Tymlez will use Magic’s integration platform to connect its Blockchain management system to existing legacy enterprise environments. Tymlez will also be able to employ Magic’s multi-channel low code development platform to mobilize Blockchain information. Magic Software Benelux will be able to work and experiment with the Blockchain technology offered by Tymlez.
Tymlez Blockchain architecture provides a trusted environment which enables businesses to drastically speed up processes and reduce costs.
“Just like other types of enterprise systems, Tymlez Blockchain system requires connectivity to other IT systems to provide businesses with maximum value. Magic’s integration platform brings this needed connectivity, enabling complete end-to-end systems. We are excited to be working with Tymlez to develop innovative Blockchain solutions for enterprises,” said John Verwaaijen, General Manager of Magic Software Benelux.
Tymlez delivers Blockchain based enterprise solutions. Its smart enterprise Blockchain architecture enables business owners to easily adopt disruptive technologies in their existing environment or use the software to become a disrupter themselves. The company does this in a variety of fields, such as but not limited to: (Micro) payments, Loyalty systems, Peer2Peer-transactions, IoT and Blockchain, Digital Asset and Digital Rights Management. With the Tymlez management system, end-users receive a highly scalable, multi-tenant, enterprise-grade smart contract enablement platform. Tymlez is headquartered in the Netherlands, with offices in Germany.
Magic Software Benelux is part of Magic Software Enterprises (NASDAQ: MGIC), a global provider of enterprise-grade application development and business process integration software solutions and a vendor of a broad range of software and IT services. Magic software solutions are used by thousands of customers of all sizes to develop, deploy and integrate on-premise, mobile and cloud-based business applications quickly and cost effectively to improve operational efficiency and innovation, allowing customers to dramatically improve their business performance and return on investment. Magic Group’s 1,000+ employees operate in more than 50 countries directly and through a network of over 3,000 partners including independent software vendors, system integrators, distributors, resellers, and consulting and OEM partners.
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency - November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments - November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO - November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs - November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers - November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course - November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO - November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public - November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership - November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale - November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform - November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator - November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database - November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies - November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program - November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO - November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board - November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life - November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets - November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood - November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! - November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place - November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts - November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release - November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative - November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform - November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network - November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World - November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO - November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency - November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade - November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ - November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals - November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace - November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market - November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market - November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications - November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership - November 7, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes Lead Investor In Botanic Technologies And Seed Token, To Decentralize Bot Creation And Deployment - November 7, 2017
- TOKIT, Ethereum Blockchain Application Launches - November 6, 2017
- Australian Blockchain Startup HCash Raises $53M in ICO - November 6, 2017
- Publicly Listed Companies on Major Capital Markets to Raise Funds via ICOs? Yes, Says Pegasus Fintech - November 6, 2017
- Quantstamp Announces Partnership with Experty for Smart Contract Auditing Consultations - November 6, 2017
- Internxt Challenges Storj on Blockchain Storage Front - November 6, 2017
- ShoCard Announces Bob Tinker as Board Member - November 6, 2017
- Streamr Announces DATA Tokens Listed on Bitfinex, the Leading Global Exchange - November 6, 2017
- UltraPlay introduces eGold, the ultimate eSports betting cryptocurrency - November 6, 2017