Dutch Blockchain company Tymlez and Magic Benelux have agreed to cooperate and collaborate in developing complete automated Blockchain architectures for enterprises and to explore other potential mutually-beneficial Blockchain-related scenarios.
“While Blockchain is a revolutionary and disruptive technology, many businesses will start to adopt this technology gradually. Therefore, we intend to bring Blockchain applications which allow enterprises to leverage their existing backend systems. We have already seen that Magic’s technology has the potential to provide the needed connectivity to make this happen. We look forward to working together to bring Blockchain to the enterprise, with secured document sharing, IoT and GRC (Governance, Risk Management and Compliance),” says Michael Reh, CEO and Co-Founder of Tymlez.
Under the terms of the agreement, Tymlez will use Magic’s integration platform to connect its Blockchain management system to existing legacy enterprise environments. Tymlez will also be able to employ Magic’s multi-channel low code development platform to mobilize Blockchain information. Magic Software Benelux will be able to work and experiment with the Blockchain technology offered by Tymlez.
Tymlez Blockchain architecture provides a trusted environment which enables businesses to drastically speed up processes and reduce costs.
“Just like other types of enterprise systems, Tymlez Blockchain system requires connectivity to other IT systems to provide businesses with maximum value. Magic’s integration platform brings this needed connectivity, enabling complete end-to-end systems. We are excited to be working with Tymlez to develop innovative Blockchain solutions for enterprises,” said John Verwaaijen, General Manager of Magic Software Benelux.
Tymlez delivers Blockchain based enterprise solutions. Its smart enterprise Blockchain architecture enables business owners to easily adopt disruptive technologies in their existing environment or use the software to become a disrupter themselves. The company does this in a variety of fields, such as but not limited to: (Micro) payments, Loyalty systems, Peer2Peer-transactions, IoT and Blockchain, Digital Asset and Digital Rights Management. With the Tymlez management system, end-users receive a highly scalable, multi-tenant, enterprise-grade smart contract enablement platform. Tymlez is headquartered in the Netherlands, with offices in Germany.
Magic Software Benelux is part of Magic Software Enterprises (NASDAQ: MGIC), a global provider of enterprise-grade application development and business process integration software solutions and a vendor of a broad range of software and IT services. Magic software solutions are used by thousands of customers of all sizes to develop, deploy and integrate on-premise, mobile and cloud-based business applications quickly and cost effectively to improve operational efficiency and innovation, allowing customers to dramatically improve their business performance and return on investment. Magic Group’s 1,000+ employees operate in more than 50 countries directly and through a network of over 3,000 partners including independent software vendors, system integrators, distributors, resellers, and consulting and OEM partners.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017