WISeKey, a leading provider in Root of Trust and certificate authority, and Stratumn, inventors of Proof of Process Technology, have partnered up to provide enterprise grade process security software based on Blockchain technologies.
Stratumn is a pioneering software security company that is enabling a shift in how organizations secure their critical processes and think about data security. Enabling traceability, data integrity and on-demand transparency, Stratumn’s Proof of Process Technology reduces the complexity of interactions between partners, customers, auditors and regulators, thus reducing operational frictions and costs.
Proof of Process Technology offers a common audit trail, secured by Blockchains and cryptography, where stakeholders can collaborate without revealing their private and confidential data. This protocol relies on an advanced consensus mechanism based on the authority of a pre-configured set of identified stakeholders to secure the Blockchain. This approach makes private Blockchains easier to maintain and administer, while keeping participants accountable.
As a global leader in identity, a recognized root key provider and certificate authority, WISeKey provides the Identity layer crucial to implementing Proof of Process. By combining their offerings, Stratumn and WISeKey will enable better accountability and traceability in complex industrial processes. These technologies are directed towards applications in insurance, finance, energy, industry, luxury goods and healthcare, amongst others.
Carlos Moreira, CEO of WISeKey noted:
“We are pleased to partner with Stratumn, a pioneer in Blockchain technology. Through our partnership with Stratumn we will offer corporations around the world a secure and trusted way to communicate and build relationships with clients and partners, minimize risks and maximize growth potential by integrating our Virtual Trust Platform with Blockchain.”
“Public Blockchain networks rely on algorithms such as Proof of Work to align the economic incentives of participants. This is a property of a Blockchain in which participants do not know each other,” explains Richard Caetano, CEO of Stratumn. “Enterprises today have much different security requirements as contractual agreements and regulations require companies to know and trust the identity of their clients, suppliers and partners. Identity management and strong authentication are key components to ensure accountability and traceability in processes where multiple participants are involved. As a Root of Trust certificate authority, WISeKey provides Stratumn with a fundamental component to Proof of Process.”
On January 18th, Mr. Moreira and Mr. Caetano participated at the 5th annual WISeKey Cyber Security Roundtable at Davos Switzerland. This panel discussion, for which the topic was “Blockchain & The Internet of Value”, included notable figures in the Blockchain industry, such as author Don Tapscott, Blockchain researcher Primavera De Filippi and Lykke Founder Richard Olsen.
During this panel, participants brought up a number of topics central to the adoption and deployment of Blockchain technologies, specifically by global enterprises and government institutions.
Mr. Caetano pointed out that as enterprise clients need to work together on common workflows, such as supply chains, a standardized, interoperable platform is needed to avoid the problems of siloed, incompatible networks. Implemented in enterprise systems, Proof of Process Technology with Blockchain infrastructure could be used as the underlying framework on which business and operational decisions can be made with confidence.
This would enable the implementation of “built-in” regulation, effectively reducing the cost of regulatory compliance and auditing.
WISeKey (SIX Swiss Exchange:WIHN) is a leading global cybersecurity company currently deploying large scale digital identity ecosystems with a patented process. WISeKey’s Swiss based cryptographic Root of Trust (“RoT”) provides secure authentication and identification, in both physical and virtual environments, for the Internet of Things, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. The WISeKey RoT serves as a common trust anchor to ensure the integrity of on-line transactions among objects and between objects and people.
Stratumn is a Paris-based security software company that partners with large organizations to secure their critical processes. Stratumn’s Proof of Process Technology enables traceability, transparency and data integrity, thus reducing costs and complexity of the interactions between partners, customers, auditors and regulators. The solution offers a common audit trail, secured by Blockchains and cryptography, where stakeholders can collaborate without revealing their private and confidential data.
Established in 2015, Stratumn is a VC-backed company, having raised €600,000 in seed funding in February 2016 with Otium Venture and Ledger CEO, Eric Larchevêque.
To stay up to date on Stratumn developments, follow the Stratumn blog.
- Napoleonx Plans DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds) To Bridge The Gap Between Crypto And Real Assets Active Investing, Unboxing The Crypto World - August 19, 2017
- Lampix Image Mining for Augmented Reality - August 19, 2017
- BlockMason Announces First SEC-Compliant Public American ICO - August 18, 2017
- Tightened EU Regulations Enabling Blockchain Technology in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain - August 18, 2017
- Mark Cuban Portfolio Company Unikrn Seeks to Sell $100 Million in UnikoinGold tokens - August 18, 2017
- Dash To Host Its First Ever Global Conference - August 17, 2017
- LAToken Tokenized Apple Shares to Sell Them for Cryptocurrencies - August 17, 2017
- Sensay, Groundbreaking AI and Chatbot Company Launches Token Sale - August 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Presale Attracts $8.3 Million - August 17, 2017
- Indorse, the Decentralized Professional Social Network, Receives Additional Backing From Coinsilium After $5.5 million Pre-Sale - August 16, 2017
- Decentraland Partners With imToken, Connext, and Bitcoin Suisse - August 16, 2017
- Ethereum-based Car Towing Aggregator CarTaxi Plans ICO - August 16, 2017
- Ukraine Government to Allow Foreign Investors to Purchase Real Estate Online with Propy - August 16, 2017
- Cofound.it to Launch Weekly Crowdsales through September - August 15, 2017
- Blockstream Satellite: Broadcasting Bitcoin from Space - August 15, 2017
- Dr. Christian Seberino – Houston Texas Blockchain Course Kicks Off Friday August 18, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Skycoin – Skywire Miner: Hardware for the Next Internet - August 12, 2017
- NSD and Waves kickstart development of Crypto Assets platform - August 12, 2017
- ICONOMI Introduces Columbus Capital As Its First Asset Management Partner - August 12, 2017
- Siberians to Launch ICO for Decentralized Betting eSports Platform - August 12, 2017
- Decentralized News Network Releases Alpha Update - August 12, 2017
- Gibraltar’s Fintech Sector Moves Forward – Awards Xapo E-money license - August 11, 2017
- AMBROSUS Partners with TREK THERAPEUTICS to Develop a Blockchain-powered Method to Track Quality in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing - August 11, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes First VC To Hire ‘Head of Crypto-Economics’ With Appointment of Eden Dhaliwal - August 11, 2017
- Rivetz Raises $5.5 Million in RvT Token Pre-Sale; Public Token Crowdsale Begins Today, Capped at 200,000 ETH - August 10, 2017
- Leading Japanese VCs, Nippon Technology Venture Partners, FISCO Capitals, and ABBALab Inc all to invest in COMSA ICO tokens and XEM - August 10, 2017
- Binded Launches One Click U.S. Copyright Registrations - August 10, 2017
- Illinois Opens Blockchain Development Partnership with Hashed Health - August 9, 2017
- Jaxx and Cofound.it Partner to Give Best New Cryptocurrencies Immediate Liquidity - August 9, 2017
- GoldMint Project Plans to Provide 100 per cent Gold-Backed Stable Assets - August 9, 2017
- Launching a Blockchain Solution to Make Aviation Safer – Aeron.aero - August 9, 2017
- Blackmoon Financial Group Launches Blockchain-Based Platform for Tokenized Investment Funds - August 9, 2017
- SONM Launches Updated Platform With Discovery Algorithm - August 9, 2017
- AirFox Announces ICO to Make Mobile Data More Accessible and Affordable - August 8, 2017
- Golden Fleece Project To Expand Massive Altcoin Mining Ecosystem With Token Sale - August 8, 2017
- Notorious Lobbyist Jack Abramoff to Coach Bitcoin Activists in New Washington, DC-based Reality Docu-series from Blockchain Entertainment and Ignition Creative - August 8, 2017
- ATMChain’s Project In China With 7,000 Intelligent Media Screens ‘Goes Blockchain’ Through DECENT - August 8, 2017
- NEM.io Foundation Partners with Blockchain Global to Expand International Reach - August 8, 2017
- CFTE working with MAS to help ASEAN finance professionals acquire the skills of Finance 2.0 - August 8, 2017
- Rivetz International Partners with LAToken to Boost Marketplace Security on Mobile Devices - August 8, 2017
- investFeed Finishes Successful Token Generation Event - August 8, 2017
- Zen Protocol Unveils Testnet To Decentralize Finance - August 8, 2017
- Blockchain Startup JAAK Announce Official Pilot With Viacom UK - August 7, 2017
- RefToken Releases Blockchain Affiliate Platform Prototype – Announces Token Generation Event - August 5, 2017
- Dash Employs Elite Cybersecurity Service Bugcrowd to ‘Hack’ Its Blockchain - August 5, 2017
- 144,000 Free Spins up for grabs montly in BitStarz’s new Slot Battles! - August 5, 2017
- Stox Token Sale Raises $33 Million in 34 Hours – The Seventh Biggest of 2017 - August 4, 2017
- Swap Announces AIR Token Launch and AIRSWAP, a Decentralized, Peer-to-Peer Trading Platform - August 4, 2017
- investFeed Showcases First Version of Cryptocurrency-Based Social Investment Platform - August 3, 2017
- WePower Launches Blockchain-Powered Green Energy Platform and Token Sale - August 3, 2017