Since its emergence in 2009, the cryptocurrency market has come a long way but today – the market faces several difficulties. Despite many startups, the market is still nascent and lacks the high level of professional, user-friendly products needed to scale as a mass market proposition.
For regular users, it is not easy to create a cryptocurrency wallet to store their assets safely. Institutional investors cannot enter the market because of problems around KYC and AML and regulatory issues due to the pseudonymous nature of the cryptocurrency industry today. Traders need to accumulate information from dozens of websites, web forums and disparate sources to make simple decisions.
Basically, it’s a mess.
All these factors have motivated a top notch Russian team from a new startup called Exscudo to create a new product to resolve all these issues. They say Exscudo will be a new gateway between the traditional financial system and the cryptocurrency market. The team’s main goal is to create a single gate to cryptocurrency market for simple users, professional traders, investors, and financial institutions.
Exscudo plans to offer a wide range of products for all users – both armchair and professional investors – and all the products will be connected into a joint financial ecosystem which will allow users of different levels to cooperate easily with each other.
The startup’s ecosystem will consist of an elaborate and easy-to-use Stock exchange, Exscudo Channels – an app that unites the functions of a messenger and a wallet – as well as merchant functionality, trading terminals, and bank cards.
To gain independence from third-party developers, Exscudo say they will use their own Blockchain called EON – which will allow Exscudo to handle transactions between the Exscudo Stock exchange and international banks, as well as cryptocurrency wallet users and fiat accounts holders.
EON is the blood that empowers the whole system which will use smart transaction algorithms (contracts) that are similar (but uniquely different) to the smart contracts mechanism of the Ethereum network.
For security reasons, only the Dev team will be able to add new smart transactions to the network at this stage.
According to the team, EON is not a fully open source project, but those parts that cover the rules of consensus, emission and block confirmation will be published on Github. The part that deals with the Exscudo Stock Exchange will be proprietary.
The Exscudo Exchange team added that their proprietary platform will be absolutely safe, fast and fully compliant and meets all international banking standards and all transactions will run within the system without third-party services.
The platform will offer access to a personal financial space where regular users will be able to shop in stores with cryptocurrency by using connected debit cards. This is also important for miners since they won’t need to convert to fiat currencies to make payments. The cards are connected directly to the bank accounts and cryptocurrency wallets.
Traders will be pleased with a comfortable UX and UI which will include plenty of graphs and indexes as well as an adaptable news feed for convenience. There will be no need to keep lots of tabs and windows open – as one will find all instruments needed within the interface. One can adjust the interface of their account according to current needs or use a functional pre-set mode. What is more, traders gain direct access to liquidity trading. Now there’s no need to contact a broker to buy or sell assets. Exscudo is created for direct trading between people and institutions of all kinds.
The elements of the Exscudo ecosystem will be launched gradually during the year 2017. The first product that will see the market in Q2 is the Exscudo Channels app. Users will be able to transfer funds, send encrypted messages and hold currencies on their light wallets. More information about the products can be found here.
The project plans an ICO in the coming spring. The terms and conditions will be published on the official Exscudo pages. Customers that are potentially interested in investing are kindly invited to sign up on the Exscudo website to receive further information by email.
The international team consists of professional developers and managers who have many years of experience in the development of financial products and services. More information about the team can be found on Exscudo official website.
- OpenLedger’s Apptrade (www.apptrade.io), the platform creating “Kickstarter for Apps on the Blockchain”, has received a $100,000 USD boost from OpenLedger ApS, the world’s first blockchain powered conglomerate. Powered by the digital token APPX, Apptrade creates portfolios, or groups, of apps, where if one of those apps becomes the next Instagram or Angry Birds, then the value of the portfolio rises. Ronny Boesing, CEO of OpenLedger ApS, explained that Apptrade’s initial token offering (ITO) changed its valuation in the middle of its crowd sale as an immediate response to the result of its preliminary offering. Boesing said, “The Apptrade platform is much too important to not succeed, and it was clear that we needed to adjust the valuation to make it more appealing to anyone deciding to participate. In addition, we wanted to show our belief in this project, and felt that there was no better way to show this than putting our money where our mouth is. OpenLedger will be adding a total of $100 000 USD to the Crowdsale over the next 7 days.” The minimum fundraising goal is $1M USD with a cap of $5M USD. With a total of 8.25M APPX tokens on offer, OpenLedger’s Apptrade ApS will back these tokens with 20% of the future revenue from the Apptrade platform, and any unsold tokens will therefore be distributed proportionally to all participants. All early bird participants, as well new participants, will receive the extra tokens according to the published Stage 1 structure, plus benefit from the additional tokens to be divided. Daniel Pineda, Founder of Apptrade says, “After listening carefully to feedback from public and private supporters, and with great consideration, we decided to update our master token valuation. We firmly believe that our platform, built on the ecosystem of OpenLedger and powerful BitShares financial trading technology, is a strong Blockchain project that will be a success for years to come. We feel that this is the right action to ensure a satisfactory outcome for all.” Apptrade’s final valuation is going to be based on the amount raised, whether $1M USD as its threshold or money back guarantee, or the maximum of $5M USD. The valuation of the Apptrade platform will be determined on what is raised. The deadline according to the escrow agreement is set to end on April 30 2017. Boesing continued, “This approach and change of valuation resulted from requests from within the community, and we hope to accommodate many more participants. But one thing is clear to all of the Early Birds – this is your lucky day!” - March 27, 2017
- Factom Launches Revolutionary Blockchain Suite of Mortgage Products - March 24, 2017
- Qtum Shatters ICO Records Raising $15.6 Million - March 24, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Sphre Announces ICO (Crowdsale) for Digital Identity Platform Called Air - March 22, 2017
- Kestrel sign ups to MTI’s blockchain driven solutions to deliver global growth - March 22, 2017
- The G20 Countries Should Investigate Blockchain Technologies to Build an Inclusive, Transparent, and Accountable Digital Economy for All - March 21, 2017
- Particl, a Distributed Marketplace Rethinking Privacy’s Future – Announced Seed Round - March 21, 2017
- ZrCoin To Do Initial Coin Offering (ICO) to Crowdfunds Commodities Option - March 21, 2017
- Canada’s Scotiabank and AlphaPoint Announce Successful Blockchain Trial - March 21, 2017
- Canada’s SecureKey taps IBM to put identity on the Blockchain - March 21, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Humaniq Launches London Office - March 21, 2017
- QRL Recruits Testers for High Security Quantum-Resistant Blockchain - March 20, 2017
- Blockchain of Things, Inc. Releases Paw Advanced REST Client Integration - March 19, 2017
- ConsenSys Named Official Blockchain City Advisor for the City of Dubai - March 16, 2017
- Bloq Launches BloqLabs to Connect Enterprises with Open Source Blockchain Innovations - March 16, 2017
- Multi-Million Dollar Research Institute Launched to Explore Blockchain Use Cases, Opportunities and Challenges - March 16, 2017
- Chamber of Digital Commerce Forms the Blockchain Intellectual Property Council - March 16, 2017
- Orebits & Symbiont Deploy Blockchain Technology to Digitize Gold Ownership - March 16, 2017
- Blockchain Capital to Raise its Third Fund via a Digital Token Offering in The First Liquidity-enhanced Venture Capital Fund - March 16, 2017
- The Exscudo Channels App Is A New Mobile Wallet And Secure Messenger - March 14, 2017
- Dao.Casino – Decentralising the Gambling Economy - March 14, 2017
- Chain of Points Adds American Internet Entrepreneur Jeff Pulver to Board of Advisors - March 14, 2017
- Nasdaq Releases NYIAX – A Blockchain-Enabled, Cloud-Based Media Trading Platform - March 14, 2017
- Lunyr Announces Crowdsale for the First Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum - March 14, 2017
- Coinsource, World’s largest bitcoin ATM network, Completes Historic Bulk Installation on US West Coast with 35 ATMs - March 14, 2017
- Bitwala Offers Bitcoin to M-Pesa Services in Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, and Tanzania - March 12, 2017
- US SEC Regulators Reject Bitcoin ETF, Price Plunges, Recovers - March 11, 2017
- Google’s DeepMind plans Blockchain Health Record Tracking for Hospitals - March 10, 2017
- Coalition Forms to Address Digital Asset Taxation Uncertainty - March 10, 2017
- Livecoin, the Fourth Largest Altcoin Exchange Is Now Available in Eight Languages - March 9, 2017
- Australia Releases Blockchain Standards Roadmap - March 6, 2017
- Hyperledger Fabric Graduates with Honours – It’s Live! - March 4, 2017
- TaaS, the First Fully Transparent Closed End Fund Dedicated to Blockchain Assets, Adds International Banking and Marketing Experts as Advisors - March 2, 2017
- Kraken Acquires Cryptowatch and Launches New Trading Platform - March 1, 2017
- Switzerland’s Crypto Valley Association Founded To Build World’s Leading Blockchain and Cryptographic Ecosystem - March 1, 2017
- Massive Launch by Blockchain Industry for New Enterprise Ethereum Alliance - March 1, 2017
- Monax Joins Hyperledger Project, Brings Ethereum Technology - February 28, 2017
- Chain of Points Adds Internet Pioneer and iPayYou Founder Gene Kavner to Board of Advisors - February 27, 2017
- Chamber of Digital Commerce and Structured Finance Industry Group Partner to bring Blockchain to Securitization - February 27, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Bloq Acquires Blockchain Analytics Pioneer Skry - February 27, 2017
- Edgeless.io Launches its ICO to become the first fully transparent Casino, Offering 0% Edge - February 27, 2017
- Storj Labs Raises $3 Million in Seed Funding - February 26, 2017
- Northern Trust And IBM Pioneer Use Of Blockchain Technology To Help Transform Private Equity Administration - February 26, 2017
- 0x – An Open Protocol for Decentralized Exchange on the Ethereum Blockchain - February 26, 2017
- Global Blockchain Project FERMAT Announces Significant Alpha Release for the “Internet of People” - February 26, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Peerplays Raises $4m Before ICO Even Kicks Off - February 26, 2017
- Numerai Launches Cryptocurrency and New Hedge Fund Built By Data Scientist Network - February 26, 2017
- Disrupt the VC Industry? Brock Pierce and Blockchain Capital to Launch Own Cryptocurrency and ICO - February 26, 2017
- SoftBank, Sprint and TBCASoft Partner in Blockchain Technology for Telecom Carriers - February 25, 2017
- Lisk Introduces New Blockchain Technology Update - February 25, 2017