TaaS, the first ever tokenized closed end fund (CEF) dedicated to blockchain assets, today announced the latest additions to their Board of Advisors. Ahead of their upcoming Initial Coin Offering launching on March 27, 2017, TaaS invites global banking expert Patrick Salm and marketing consultant Pascal M Bommeli to the team.
Utilizing the Ethereum blockchain and its pioneering Cryptographic Audit technology, TaaS will offer a new way to participate in and benefit from capital raising, fund management, and cryptocurrency investing, all with full auditing transparency to investors.
Swiss-based Financial Risk and Fund Specialist Patrick Salm has more than four years’ experience in blockchain technology and a track record of more than 10 years of success with large, global banks where he took leading roles. Salm is currently Strategic Risk Manager and Business Analyst at BANK-now AG, a Credit Suisse Group subsidiary, where he provides analysis and optimization of risk-relevant business processes and applications.
Prior to this role, Salm was Head of the Pre-Legal Recovery Team at BANK-now, responsible for monitoring risks and progress of loss-bearing positions for more than $150m in assets. Salm has also held leadership positions at credit card bonus company Jelmoli Bonus Card and at Intrum Justitia, Europe’s leading credit management services company.
Salm holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Law from the Zurich University of Applied Sciences, a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Finance & Banking) from Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, and a Master of Science in Banking and Finance from the Institute of Financial Services Zug at Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts.
TaaS also welcomes Pascal M Bommeli, a Swiss-based entrepreneur, to the Board of Advisors. Bommeli brings vast experience in the creation, development and selling of several startups within the software development and applications sector, including HO Designer LLC, Silver Brain LLC, Design & Desktop Team LTD, educApps, and The Localised Community – LOCO. Bommeli is currently Marketing and Communications Manager at reputable Swiss IT company, ABO Storage Distribution, where he is responsible for public relations, partner enablement, channel presence, and supporting sales and advertising. In addition, Bommeli has served as Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Board Member at Point Software AG.
Involved with the cryptocurrency industry for the last three years, Bommeli has deep insights in marketing, design, and communications fields. Bommeli holds a professional Master’s degree in publication management, a federal certification, from »gib« Management School for Print, Media and Communications in Zurich. He also holds a print specialist federal certificate (EFA) from »gib« Management School for Print, Media and Communications.
Ruslan Gavrilyuk, Co-Founder and President of TaaS said:
“TaaS is extremely pleased to be bringing an additional two high caliber advisors of to the Board. Mr. Salm and Mr. Bommeli are well equipped to make significant contributions to the company and bring with them a wealth of industry experience and knowledge to the board.”
Patrick Salm said:
“I am proud to bring my extensive experience in finance to the advisory board of TaaS, which I believe represents a unique opportunity for investors to capitalize on capital raising, fund management and cryptocurrency in a new way.”
Additional board members include fund management expert John Wong and legal consultant Sergey Rabenko. Wong, formerly an investment banker at Lehman Brothers, has more than 25 years’ experience taking companies public and managing funds. Rabenko is a legal consultant at the International Finance Corporation (a member of the World Bank Group) with more than 12 years’ experience advising on legal, mergers and acquisitions, and tax issues.
Unlike traditional closed-end funds, TaaS will issue tokens built on a profit-sharing smart contract where token owners collect 50% of quarterly profits. To grow the fund’s capital pool without attracting additional investment, 25% of profits will be reinvested back into the fund. The premise is, as the Net Asset Value of a token increases over time, TaaS tokens will have its value explicitly tied to the performance of its parent project, thus introducing a Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) business model.
With a focus on overcoming the current industry problem of transparency in investing in non-Ethereum tokens, TasS has built an in-house Cryptographic Audit, a set of autonomous auditing techniques that track, record, and timestamp trading activity. This technology was built by TaaS to ensure all profits are properly recorded, money flow is transparent, and the company is in possession of all declared funds. By design, it will simplify investors’ due diligence and provide tools for maximum transparency.
TaaS will be open for investment exclusively during their month-long ICO, launching on March 27, 2017. By incorporating a bonus system for early investors, TaaS will offer 25% bonus for the first 1000 BTC raised with the bonus system decreasing progressively all way up to 9000 BTC. TaaS will reserve 2% of the collected funds for bounty programs.
“With the board of advisors stronger than ever, TaaS expects not only to run a highly successful ICO, but deliver substantial returns to our investor community,” concluded Ruslan Gavrilyuk.
TaaS tokens are intended to be traded on all major exchanges. For more information, the TaaS white paper is available on taas.fund
- Blockchain Startup Exscudo Rolls Out EON Source Code On GitHub - May 24, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Binded Raises $950k in Seed Round to Democratize Copyright - May 24, 2017
- Waves launches Gatway for the Euro - May 23, 2017
- Netki & Bitt Production Release Underway with Caribbean Financial Institution - May 23, 2017
- Kibo Lotto Launched in Ethereum Test Network - May 23, 2017
- Deloitte’s Blockchain Team Unveils Prototypes, Research and Alliances at Consensus 2017 - May 23, 2017
- Swiss e-government startup Procivis releases integrated e-identity platform - May 23, 2017
- Blockchain Wallet Jaxx Announces Massive Expansion - May 22, 2017
- ShapeShift Launches First Trustless Asset Portfolio Platform - May 22, 2017
- Status.im and Bancor Protocol Cut Deal to Issue Tokens From Smartphones - May 22, 2017
- Future\Perfect Lab Launches Blockchain, IoT, Artificial Intelligence and Security Convergence Project - May 21, 2017
- Storj Labs Claims Number Two ICO Spot With $20 Million Raised in Less than Six Hours - May 19, 2017
- Starta ICO Announces Crowdsale for Eastern European VC Vehicle on Waves Platform - May 19, 2017
- SingularDTV Announces New 11 Application Ecosystem - May 19, 2017
- Storj Labs Launches Token Sale - May 19, 2017
- CORION Announces Full-Service Blockchain Platform to Build and Manage Any Business - May 19, 2017
- Luxembourg Blockchain Group Incorporates Infrachain a.s.b.l. - May 18, 2017
- Fintech Investment Group Launches With AI Forex Trading Platform And Compcoin Digital Tokens Ahead Of Initial Coin Offering - May 18, 2017
- IBM and Chile’s Santiago Exchange to Deliver World’s First Securities Lending Blockchain Solution - May 18, 2017
- Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (SONM) announces ICO - May 18, 2017
- Digital Assess Wants to Use Blockchain Technology to Replace Paper Qualifications - May 18, 2017
- Aragon Smashes ICO Record Pulling in $25 million in 15 Minutes - May 18, 2017
- Bloq Launches BloqLabs to Bring Open Source Blockchain Technologies to Enterprise - May 17, 2017
- Wagerr (WGR) — Sports Betting on the Blockchain - May 17, 2017
- Avalon Life Puts Land Ownership on Blockchain, Launches GREEN EARTH ZERO Service with NEM Technology - May 17, 2017
- Swiss EY Team Joins Polybius Cryptobank as Advisors, ICO to Follow - May 17, 2017
- IOTA Announces $2 Million IOTA Ecosystem Fund - May 17, 2017
- Crypviser Blockchain-Based Encrypted Communication Platform Announces the ICO of CVCoin Tokens - May 17, 2017
- Blockchain App Puts An End To Medical Records Being Held To Ransom - May 17, 2017
- Report on Blockchain Start-up Marketing Maturity Shows Challenges and Opportunities Ahead - May 17, 2017
- BlockEx Partners With Winston & Strawn to Leverage Blockchain for Bond Issuance - May 17, 2017
- US Brokerage Petitions SEC to Get Moving on ICOs - May 17, 2017
- Silicon Valley’s Boost VC to Invest in ICOs - May 16, 2017
- Aragon Partners with Leading Digital Asset Exchange ShapeShift Ahead of Highly Anticipated Token Sale - May 16, 2017
- LuxTrust and Cambridge Blockchain Announce Privacy-Protecting Identity Platform - May 15, 2017
- Sphre Partners with Airbitz to Power Secure Blockchain-Based Identity Management - May 15, 2017
- Furtherfield Gallery – Blockchain Art Exhibition London - May 12, 2017
- P2pfisy: An Innovative, Cross-sectoral Perspective On The Ongoing Disintermediation Of Financial Systems. - May 12, 2017
- How Exscudo Helps You To Store Cryptocurrencies - May 12, 2017
- Blockchain-Fueled Waves Platform Integrated in Microsoft Azure - May 12, 2017
- Nick Gogerty Joins the Lykke Team as Chief Strategist - May 12, 2017
- Countr POS Partners with Coinify to bring Blockchain Payments to its Merchants - May 12, 2017
- Wall Street Fintech PR Agency, Wachsman PR, Chooses Dublin as European HQ - May 12, 2017
- London Crypofinancing Conference – The Future of Startup Finance – Initial Coin Offerings, Token Sales, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain - May 12, 2017
- AST to Deliver Blockchain-based Proxy Voting Solution - May 10, 2017
- Cofound.it Launches Token Sale for Startup Platform - May 10, 2017
- Global Graphchain Project FERMAT Expands, Partners with Cicada - May 9, 2017
- Gideon Greenspan – Where Flexible Thinking is Preferable to Dogmatism – The Blockchain Immutability Myth - May 9, 2017
- Mathematician and Israeli Bitcoin Association Chairman Meni Rosenfeld Joins Bancor Advisory Board - May 7, 2017
- South Korea’s BOScoin announces ICO May 10th, 2017 - May 6, 2017