Blockchain financial services app Humaniq has announced deals for their HMQ cryptocurrency token to be traded initially on six cryptocurrency exchanges shortly after their ICO ends. With their incredibly successful ICO almost finished, tokens will be disbursed to participants within 10 days after the end of the ICO on April 27th. The six exchanges that have agreed to trade HMQ are SpaceBTC, LiveCoin, Bitlish, Dabtc, Exmo, and Cex.io.
“This is just the start,” said Humaniq founder Alex Fork. “We trust these exchanges, as they have a very good reputation. This is very beneficial to the people who have participated in our crowdsale, and will begin the establishment of our post-ICO token value. Our focus is to create value for the over 10.000 people who participated our ICO. So far we reached over BTC 3484,6 the equivalent of 4 334 136.77 USD at the moment”.
Humaniq recently joined Think Rise the Barclays powered accelerator in London. Becoming a Rise Resident allows Humaniq to work closely alongside with other startups and global organisations with influence and business relationships in global locations such as NY, Mumbai, Tel Aviv, Cape Town and across the United Kingdom.
Humaniq signed as well a deal with Deloitte to provide legal consulting and advisory services. Deloitte is an internationally known authority in navigating the legal and regulatory landscape for financial service applications like Humaniq.
“Having top-end advisors and legal support is one of the essential parts of the Humaniq project,” stated Dinis Guarda, CEO. “We highly appreciate relationships with our partners therefore we have chosen Deloitte to guide us through our growth and efforts as we launch our project globally.”
On April 21st, Humaniq organized meetup “AI and Blockchain for Social Good” at the Judge Business School of Cambridge University. The launch of the “Humaniq AI Lab” was announced, it will be focused on repurposing Artificial Intelligence and DeepTech for social good and enabling leading scientists and entrepreneurs to solve the most critical problems facing humanity.
Joining global cryptoeconomy will allow Humaniq to scale its coin HMQ and allow all the community of over 10.000 people that joined so far a possibility to have multiple places to trade the digital currency.
The Humaniq crowd sale ICO campaign will end on 27th of April.
These are the exchanges:
LiveCoin is a modern service for accessing cryptocurrency exchange markets. You are provided with a comfortable, practical and profitable platform with which to work with cryptocurrencies — suitable for both beginners and experienced traders. Try it and you will quickly appreciate the advantages of this system.
SpaceBTC is a European advanced trading platform headquartered in London. The company behind SpaceBTC is PAX ROMANA GROUP LTD, incorporated in England & Wales on 20th November 2015. Our international team is located in London, Moscow and Seville. We strive to offer a unique experience and a full range of features for both companies and individuals. Our strategy involves reaching a new level of compliance to become the safest and most transparent Bitcoin marketplace: we have already partnered with Chainalysis from Barclays Accelerator and appealed to the FCA for a regulation. SpaceBTC will offer its users the possibility to trade other currencies and commodities over time.
Bitlish offers secure and convenient bitcoin exchange for their registered users.
Users deposit their bitcoins or fiat currency (USD, EUR, RUB) to their account, match any of the orders on the site or create their own. After the order is complete (which is done automatically) users withdraw bitcoins to their bitcoin wallet or fiat currency to their credit card or bank account.
An exchange that caters primarily to Chinese and Korean users. DABtc is affiliated to Shanghai YiDi Network Technology Co., Ltd.. This exchange was founded in January 2016, and officially launched in June. It is based on blockchain distributed ledger technology set up professional integrated encryption digital assets and comprehending a Trading platform, a research area and other functionalities for its crypto trader users.
EXMO unites professionals from all over the world. Developers from Spain, Russia, India and Thailand together with successful financial advisors from Great Britain, USA, Lithuania and Singapore are working on the best cryptocurrency platform. Bitcoin is known to simplify and secure transactions and they are contributing to the Blockchain growth.
Established in 2013 as the first cloud mining provider, CEX.IO has become a multi-functional cryptocurrency exchange, trusted by over half million users.
CEX.IO offers cross-platform trading via website, mobile app, WebSocket and REST API, providing access to high liquidity orderbook for top currency pairs on the market. Instant Bitcoin buying and selling is available via simplified bundle interface.
Humaniq is creating an Ethereum Blockchain-based financial services app that will bring mobile finance to an audience of two billion people who currently don’t have access to formal banking services. The app will also act as the infrastructure backbone for 3rd party services to plug into, such as insurance providers, p2p lenders, and data security firms. See more at http://www.humaniq.co
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017