TaaS, a closed-end fund dedicated entirely to Blockchain assets, has announced the conclusion of its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) on April 27, 2017. The final tally on its highly successful raise was $7.7 million, with 3761 investors from across the globe. TaaS has reserved 2 per cent of the collected funds for bounty programs. Additionally, the token, TaaS, will be available on exchanges Livecoin and Kuna from today.
President and Co-Founder of TaaS Ruslan Gavrilyuk said:
“TaaS is extremely pleased with the successful crowdsale result, which garnered a high degree of public interest well before the ICO opened. The investment rate reflects the strong market demand for a platform that reduces the barriers to entry for investing in cryptocurrencies, a niche that TaaS has now filled.
TaaS would like to thank the community for the enormous show of support it received and reaffirm its commitment obtaining the highest yields possible for its investors. As the token is integrated with exchanges Kuna and Livecoin today, with further exchanges becoming available soon, investors can benefit from easy, fully transparent and convenient access to the vast cryptocurrency market,” he added.
Different currencies were accepted during the ICO: digital currencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether directly on the platform, as well as U.S. Dollars through exchanges. In total, 3,424 BTC, 45,180 ETH, 192,562 USDT and $43,368 USD were invested in the platform during the ICO.
TaaS token-owners will collect 50 per cent of quarterly earnings in ETH via an Ethereum smart contract. To grow the capital pool without attracting additional investment, 25 per cent of earnings will be reinvested back into the fund. This allows the Net Asset Value (NAV) of a token to increase over time, making TaaS the first Blockchain token to have its value explicitly tied to the performance of a parent project.
TaaS has outlined plans to use the money raised to rapidly accelerate the development of its in-house Cryptographic Audit technology. Cryptographic Audit is a set of autonomous auditing techniques that track, record, and timestamp trading activity. This technology was built by TaaS to ensure all profits are properly recorded, money flow is transparent, and the company is in possession of all declared funds. By design, it will simplify investors’ due diligence and provide tools for maximum transparency.
In addition, TaaS is developing a platform called Kepler with a portion of the funds raised. Similar to a Bloomberg terminal, Kepler will provide assistance to cryptocurrency investors such as market research to performance predictions. The platform will include an audit of each cryptocurrency and token, including a measurement of its likeliness to succeed. Specifically, its quantitative tools will offer data into the cryptocurrency market, such as hashrate graphs, price performance and indexes, and volatility measurement.
Ruslan Gavrilyuk said:
“TaaS is proud to launch the token into the market and offer investors a new way to participate and benefit from the growing Blockchain space. We trust the high degree of transparency and user-friendly experience provided by the Cryptographic Audit feature will set a new standard for future ICOs.”
Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) is a last generation closed end fund that allows its investors to capitalize on the rise of Blockchain markets. Utilizing Ethereum Blockchain and its Cryptographic Audit technology, TaaS offers a brand-new, comprehensive approach to capital raising, fund management, and auditing with full transparency to its investors. TaaS was co-founded by Blockchain pioneers Konstantin Pysarenko, Ruslan Gavrilyuk, Dimitri Chupryna, and Maksym Muratov and has professional team members from USA, Ukraine, Poland, South Africa and China.
- Ukraine Government to Allow Foreign Investors to Purchase Real Estate Online with Propy - August 16, 2017
- Cofound.it to Launch Weekly Crowdsales through September - August 15, 2017
- Blockstream Satellite: Broadcasting Bitcoin from Space - August 15, 2017
- Dr. Christian Seberino – Houston Texas Blockchain Course Kicks Off Friday August 18, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Skycoin – Skywire Miner: Hardware for the Next Internet - August 12, 2017
- NSD and Waves kickstart development of Crypto Assets platform - August 12, 2017
- ICONOMI Introduces Columbus Capital As Its First Asset Management Partner - August 12, 2017
- Siberians to Launch ICO for Decentralized Betting eSports Platform - August 12, 2017
- Decentralized News Network Releases Alpha Update - August 12, 2017
- Gibraltar’s Fintech Sector Moves Forward – Awards Xapo E-money license - August 11, 2017
- AMBROSUS Partners with TREK THERAPEUTICS to Develop a Blockchain-powered Method to Track Quality in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing - August 11, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes First VC To Hire ‘Head of Crypto-Economics’ With Appointment of Eden Dhaliwal - August 11, 2017
- Rivetz Raises $5.5 Million in RvT Token Pre-Sale; Public Token Crowdsale Begins Today, Capped at 200,000 ETH - August 10, 2017
- Leading Japanese VCs, Nippon Technology Venture Partners, FISCO Capitals, and ABBALab Inc all to invest in COMSA ICO tokens and XEM - August 10, 2017
- Binded Launches One Click U.S. Copyright Registrations - August 10, 2017
- Illinois Opens Blockchain Development Partnership with Hashed Health - August 9, 2017
- Jaxx and Cofound.it Partner to Give Best New Cryptocurrencies Immediate Liquidity - August 9, 2017
- GoldMint Project Plans to Provide 100 per cent Gold-Backed Stable Assets - August 9, 2017
- Launching a Blockchain Solution to Make Aviation Safer – Aeron.aero - August 9, 2017
- Blackmoon Financial Group Launches Blockchain-Based Platform for Tokenized Investment Funds - August 9, 2017
- SONM Launches Updated Platform With Discovery Algorithm - August 9, 2017
- AirFox Announces ICO to Make Mobile Data More Accessible and Affordable - August 8, 2017
- Golden Fleece Project To Expand Massive Altcoin Mining Ecosystem With Token Sale - August 8, 2017
- Notorious Lobbyist Jack Abramoff to Coach Bitcoin Activists in New Washington, DC-based Reality Docu-series from Blockchain Entertainment and Ignition Creative - August 8, 2017
- ATMChain’s Project In China With 7,000 Intelligent Media Screens ‘Goes Blockchain’ Through DECENT - August 8, 2017
- NEM.io Foundation Partners with Blockchain Global to Expand International Reach - August 8, 2017
- CFTE working with MAS to help ASEAN finance professionals acquire the skills of Finance 2.0 - August 8, 2017
- Rivetz International Partners with LAToken to Boost Marketplace Security on Mobile Devices - August 8, 2017
- investFeed Finishes Successful Token Generation Event - August 8, 2017
- Zen Protocol Unveils Testnet To Decentralize Finance - August 8, 2017
- Blockchain Startup JAAK Announce Official Pilot With Viacom UK - August 7, 2017
- RefToken Releases Blockchain Affiliate Platform Prototype – Announces Token Generation Event - August 5, 2017
- Dash Employs Elite Cybersecurity Service Bugcrowd to ‘Hack’ Its Blockchain - August 5, 2017
- 144,000 Free Spins up for grabs montly in BitStarz’s new Slot Battles! - August 5, 2017
- Stox Token Sale Raises $33 Million in 34 Hours – The Seventh Biggest of 2017 - August 4, 2017
- Swap Announces AIR Token Launch and AIRSWAP, a Decentralized, Peer-to-Peer Trading Platform - August 4, 2017
- investFeed Showcases First Version of Cryptocurrency-Based Social Investment Platform - August 3, 2017
- WePower Launches Blockchain-Powered Green Energy Platform and Token Sale - August 3, 2017
- DECENT Network introduces ATMChain - August 3, 2017
- Neufund Launches ICO Transparency Monitor to Judge ICOs Based on Smart Contract Design - August 3, 2017
- Bitfinex announces Ethfinex – a new community discussion and exchange platform for Ethereum crowdsales and tokens. - August 3, 2017
- Dutch Foundation Wants to Disrupt Charities Using Blockchain Technology - August 3, 2017
- Everex Officially Partners With Myanmar-based MicroMoney - August 3, 2017
- Tech Bureau Japan Launches Cryptocurrency Fundraising Medium, “COMSA” - August 3, 2017
- StreamSpace Token Generation Event to Support Innovative Film Distribution Platform - August 2, 2017
- Singapore Authorities Clarify Regulatory Position On ICOs – Securities in Some Cases – Following SEC Lead - August 2, 2017
- MyBit Blockchain Platform Is on a Mission to Unlock Billions in IoT Revenue - August 2, 2017
- Chinese Blockchain Association Aims to Regulate ICOs - August 2, 2017
- Waves Platform and Gazprombank Digital Enter Strategic Partnership - August 2, 2017
- Groupe Média TFO Launches The Development Of A Blockchain Prototype: A Solution To Credit The Rights Of Audiovisual Works’ Creators - August 2, 2017