Wachsman PR, a rapidly growing global fintech public relations agency, has established its European headquarters in Dublin. Founded on Wall Street in 2015, Wachsman PR opened its new office doors in Dublin today, further cementing Ireland’s rise as both a landing spot for disruptive fintech companies and a leading European innovator in emerging technology.
Founded by David Wachsman in 2015, the agency has represented over 40 clients since inception, including publicly traded companies, entrepreneurs and some of the most disruptive and influential forces in fintech. With offices in New York City and now Dublin, the agency has become leaders in building reputations and exposure for companies in the Blockchain, cryptocurrency, equity crowdfunding, alternative asset, and real estate investment industries.
“Ireland continues to be America’s gateway to Europe. A business friendly environment, world class talent, grade A infrastructure and strong historical ties between the US and Ireland make Dublin an attractive location for our European headquarters,” said David Wachsman, Founder of Wachsman PR.
“The Dublin office is a significant milestone and an important piece of our company’s history. The pace of Wachsman PR’s growth has been far faster than we could have imagined, and so much of this is due to the rise of cutting edge technology companies throughout Europe. From Wall Street, we watched as Dublin grew into an epicentre for Blockchain technology, and Deloitte’s recent decision to launch their EMEA Blockchain Lab in the city is a perfect example,” added Wachsman.
With clients all over the world, from Canada to Germany and from Singapore to Switzerland, Wachsman PR’s Dublin team will now cater to the burgeoning European market. Companies such as Berlin-based Blockchain application platform Lisk; Barcelona-based decentralized management platform Aragon; Ljubljana-based digital asset technology provider ICONOMI; and Zurich-based Blockchain association Crypto Valley Association all fall under the remit of the new Dublin office.
Heading the Wachsman PR European office is Emma Walker, a 26-year-old Dublin native who early on joined David Wachsman in establishing the Wall Street agency. After just four months with the firm, Walker was named as one of Finance Feeds ‘30 Under 30: the Industry’s Future Leaders’ and began to establish an independently prominent reputation within the Blockchain and cryptocurrency community.
“It has been a privilege to watch the incredible fintech innovation come from startups in every continent. Europe is at the forefront of Blockchain innovation and I am extremely excited to launch our European headquarters in Dublin, my hometown and the ideal location for a specialist firm with global reach,” said Emma Walker, Director at Wachsman PR.
“By studying and working in Ireland, I have seen first-hand the talent this country produces. It is our aim to grow the Dublin office by employing ambitious PR professionals to position our expanding network of European clients on the global stage,” added Walker.
The new office is located in The Digital Hub in the vibrant and bustling neighbourhood, “The Liberties.” Featuring a rich blend of history, culture, and innovation, The Liberties is home to some of the city’s most iconic brands such as the Guinness Storehouse and Diageo, and highly respected medical and education centres, St. James’s Hospital and the National College of Art and Design. Launched in 2003, The Digital Hub has become the largest cluster for digital companies in Ireland, nurturing both Irish and international enterprises to grow and thrive.
“We are delighted to welcome Wachsman PR to The Digital Hub. It’s encouraging to have a leading global fintech public relations company locate their European HQ in Dublin 8. We are excited for Wachsman PR to expand its reach to fintech companies both in Dublin and throughout Europe,” said CEO of The Digital Hub, Fiach Mac Conghail.
“Since our decision to invest in Ireland, we have encountered a can do attitude that mirrors our company’s own philosophy. The Digital Hub is one example of the country’s exceptional approach to attracting new business and nurturing innovation.” Wachsman concluded.
For more information on Wachsman PR, visit www.wachsmanpr.com
- Russian Wood for Cryptocurrency – Timber! - October 19, 2017
- Proof Suite Announces Token Sale for Blockchain Platform Designed to Tokenize and Insure Real World Assets - October 19, 2017
- DataWallet Announces Blockchain-Based, Consumer-to-Business Data Exchange - October 19, 2017
- IEEE Releases Findings from First Detailed Study of Blockchain Adoption in the Pharmaceutical Enterprise - October 19, 2017
- Horizon State Launches Token Sale to Modernize Global Voting and Collaborative Decision Making - October 19, 2017
- Metaps Plans to Launch Time Marketplace ‘Timebank’ Token Sale on COMSA - October 19, 2017
- Lykke Vanuatu brings Binary.com tokens to Lykke Vanuatu Exchange - October 19, 2017
- After raising $15M in a pre-sale, BitClave is ramping up for its Nov 8 crowdsale, and its plans to redefine the search experience - October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan Is About To Launch The First Cryptocurrency, Directly Backed By Fiat Money - October 19, 2017
- Positive.com launches to protect Initial Coin Offerings from cyber attack - October 19, 2017
- Latium Launches LATX Cryptocurrency Token Sale for Participation in AI-Based Tasking Platform - October 18, 2017
- IBM Announces Major Blockchain Solution to Speed Global Payments - October 18, 2017
- Launch of SMSCHAIN, a Blockchain-based SMS Gateway - October 18, 2017
- Streamr Concludes a 30 Million CHF Crowd Contribution Period to Build Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy - October 18, 2017
- Publica Building New eCommerce Platform for the Publishing Ecosystem – Token Sale Coming Soon - October 18, 2017
- BLOCKv Partners with Storj Labs to Provide Decentralized Storage Architecture and New Toolsets to Power Next Generation Digital Objects - October 18, 2017
- Coinme Announces the Start of the UpToken Sale Today With Over $40 Million USD in Pre-Registration Signups - October 18, 2017
- Blockbid Announces Launch Of ICO Backed By Multi-Cryptocurrency Trading Platform - October 18, 2017
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! - October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History - October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform - October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign - October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance - October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale - October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain - October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers - October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment - October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions - October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications - October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More - October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors - October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech - October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced - October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets - October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve - October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets - October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale - October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns - October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency - October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics - October 11, 2017