Wagerr (WGR), a fully decentralized sports betting Blockchain, announces its Initial Coin Offering. The ICO runs June 1st-June 25th.
Wagerr taps into the massive worldwide sports betting market by offering a better, more secure way to bet. Smart Blockchain technology forges betting contracts, validates sporting event outcomes, and automates payouts.
The Wagerr system is decentralized and self regulating. These qualities allow Wagerr to deliver secure, private, and safe sports betting to the entire world.
No more worries about changing regulations or crooked bookmakers. Say goodbye to risk and regulation, and say hello to Wagerr, an asset optimized to grow in value as the Wagerr economy absorbs pent up demand for secure, trustless betting.
Since the Wagerr system is significantly superior to traditional sportsbooks, we expect broad adoption. And through a mechanism called “Value Coupling,” betting activity over the Wagerr network is a deflationary engine that drives the value of the Wagerr token.
Here’s how value coupling links usage of the Wagerr network to the price of the Wagerr coin:
Y’know how they say, “The House always wins?” That’s because bookkeepers bet on a sure thing: fees. Wagerr charges a modest fee for the service, just like traditional bookkeepers. But unlike mainstream bookkeepers, the Wagerr Blockchain actually destroys about half of every fee. Since this reduces the coin supply, increased adoption of Wagerr as the sports betting Blockchain gradually drives up the market value of Wagerr. What’s good for bettors is great for investors; it’s a simple matter of supply and demand.
Thanks to Value Coupling, anyone who holds Wagerr potentially benefits from this “house advantage,” because burning fees is the mechanism which drives a deflationary economy — meaning that the Wagerr token grows in purchasing power over time.
Larger scale investors have an additional opportunity to earn returns by operating Oracle Masternodes, which function as consensus agents — forging all betting contracts and retrieving sporting event outcomes. Oracles not only collect fees for this work, but also win fixed periodic block rewards. What’s more, the Wagerr tokens earned can increase in value as the Wagerr economy grows.
If you’ve lived in the digital currency space, you’ve seen a lot of ICOs. But Wagerr is a game changer, both for sports betting and for digital currency.
Early supporter bonuses begin May 25. Don’t miss out! Register for Wagerr ICO updates on http://wagerr.com to stay informed and get ready. You’ll also find more Wagerr news and info, including the development roadmap.
Keep an eye on the Wagerr bitcointalk.org ICO announcement thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1911583.0 for promotional opportunities to win free Wagerr and bet on sporting events.
Be sure to check out Wagerr’s first two video presentations at https://vimeo.com/wagerr
• “What is Wagerr?” gives an introductory overview of how betting with Wagerr compares to traditional sports betting.
• “Value Coupling” explains Wagerr’s compelling economic model in greater depth.
Join slack.wagerr.com to interact directly with the Wagerr team. We welcome your questions.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017