Wagerr (WGR), a fully decentralized sports betting Blockchain, announces its Initial Coin Offering. The ICO runs June 1st-June 25th.
Wagerr taps into the massive worldwide sports betting market by offering a better, more secure way to bet. Smart Blockchain technology forges betting contracts, validates sporting event outcomes, and automates payouts.
The Wagerr system is decentralized and self regulating. These qualities allow Wagerr to deliver secure, private, and safe sports betting to the entire world.
No more worries about changing regulations or crooked bookmakers. Say goodbye to risk and regulation, and say hello to Wagerr, an asset optimized to grow in value as the Wagerr economy absorbs pent up demand for secure, trustless betting.
Since the Wagerr system is significantly superior to traditional sportsbooks, we expect broad adoption. And through a mechanism called “Value Coupling,” betting activity over the Wagerr network is a deflationary engine that drives the value of the Wagerr token.
Here’s how value coupling links usage of the Wagerr network to the price of the Wagerr coin:
Y’know how they say, “The House always wins?” That’s because bookkeepers bet on a sure thing: fees. Wagerr charges a modest fee for the service, just like traditional bookkeepers. But unlike mainstream bookkeepers, the Wagerr Blockchain actually destroys about half of every fee. Since this reduces the coin supply, increased adoption of Wagerr as the sports betting Blockchain gradually drives up the market value of Wagerr. What’s good for bettors is great for investors; it’s a simple matter of supply and demand.
Thanks to Value Coupling, anyone who holds Wagerr potentially benefits from this “house advantage,” because burning fees is the mechanism which drives a deflationary economy — meaning that the Wagerr token grows in purchasing power over time.
Larger scale investors have an additional opportunity to earn returns by operating Oracle Masternodes, which function as consensus agents — forging all betting contracts and retrieving sporting event outcomes. Oracles not only collect fees for this work, but also win fixed periodic block rewards. What’s more, the Wagerr tokens earned can increase in value as the Wagerr economy grows.
If you’ve lived in the digital currency space, you’ve seen a lot of ICOs. But Wagerr is a game changer, both for sports betting and for digital currency.
Early supporter bonuses begin May 25. Don’t miss out! Register for Wagerr ICO updates on http://wagerr.com to stay informed and get ready. You’ll also find more Wagerr news and info, including the development roadmap.
Keep an eye on the Wagerr bitcointalk.org ICO announcement thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1911583.0 for promotional opportunities to win free Wagerr and bet on sporting events.
Be sure to check out Wagerr’s first two video presentations at https://vimeo.com/wagerr
• “What is Wagerr?” gives an introductory overview of how betting with Wagerr compares to traditional sports betting.
• “Value Coupling” explains Wagerr’s compelling economic model in greater depth.
Join slack.wagerr.com to interact directly with the Wagerr team. We welcome your questions.
- Everex Announces Mobile Blockchain-powered Microfinance And Fiat Transfer Platform - May 28, 2017
- $3.7 Million Collected in ICO on the Waves Blockchain Platform for Construction of Production Facility in Russia - May 28, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Aeternity to Launch Phase Two of Contribution Campaign on May 29th, 2017 - May 28, 2017
- Founder and CEO of eToro, Yoni Assia, Joins Bancor Protocol Advisory Board - May 25, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Exscudo Rolls Out EON Source Code On GitHub - May 24, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Binded Raises $950k in Seed Round to Democratize Copyright - May 24, 2017
- Waves launches Gatway for the Euro - May 23, 2017
- Netki & Bitt Production Release Underway with Caribbean Financial Institution - May 23, 2017
- Kibo Lotto Launched in Ethereum Test Network - May 23, 2017
- Deloitte’s Blockchain Team Unveils Prototypes, Research and Alliances at Consensus 2017 - May 23, 2017
- Swiss e-government startup Procivis releases integrated e-identity platform - May 23, 2017
- Blockchain Wallet Jaxx Announces Massive Expansion - May 22, 2017
- ShapeShift Launches First Trustless Asset Portfolio Platform - May 22, 2017
- Status.im and Bancor Protocol Cut Deal to Issue Tokens From Smartphones - May 22, 2017
- Future\Perfect Lab Launches Blockchain, IoT, Artificial Intelligence and Security Convergence Project - May 21, 2017
- Storj Labs Claims Number Two ICO Spot With $20 Million Raised in Less than Six Hours - May 19, 2017
- Starta ICO Announces Crowdsale for Eastern European VC Vehicle on Waves Platform - May 19, 2017
- SingularDTV Announces New 11 Application Ecosystem - May 19, 2017
- Storj Labs Launches Token Sale - May 19, 2017
- CORION Announces Full-Service Blockchain Platform to Build and Manage Any Business - May 19, 2017
- Luxembourg Blockchain Group Incorporates Infrachain a.s.b.l. - May 18, 2017
- Fintech Investment Group Launches With AI Forex Trading Platform And Compcoin Digital Tokens Ahead Of Initial Coin Offering - May 18, 2017
- IBM and Chile’s Santiago Exchange to Deliver World’s First Securities Lending Blockchain Solution - May 18, 2017
- Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (SONM) announces ICO - May 18, 2017
- Digital Assess Wants to Use Blockchain Technology to Replace Paper Qualifications - May 18, 2017
- Aragon Smashes ICO Record Pulling in $25 million in 15 Minutes - May 18, 2017
- Bloq Launches BloqLabs to Bring Open Source Blockchain Technologies to Enterprise - May 17, 2017
- Wagerr (WGR) — Sports Betting on the Blockchain - May 17, 2017
- Avalon Life Puts Land Ownership on Blockchain, Launches GREEN EARTH ZERO Service with NEM Technology - May 17, 2017
- Swiss EY Team Joins Polybius Cryptobank as Advisors, ICO to Follow - May 17, 2017
- IOTA Announces $2 Million IOTA Ecosystem Fund - May 17, 2017
- Crypviser Blockchain-Based Encrypted Communication Platform Announces the ICO of CVCoin Tokens - May 17, 2017
- Blockchain App Puts An End To Medical Records Being Held To Ransom - May 17, 2017
- Report on Blockchain Start-up Marketing Maturity Shows Challenges and Opportunities Ahead - May 17, 2017
- BlockEx Partners With Winston & Strawn to Leverage Blockchain for Bond Issuance - May 17, 2017
- US Brokerage Petitions SEC to Get Moving on ICOs - May 17, 2017
- Silicon Valley’s Boost VC to Invest in ICOs - May 16, 2017
- Aragon Partners with Leading Digital Asset Exchange ShapeShift Ahead of Highly Anticipated Token Sale - May 16, 2017
- LuxTrust and Cambridge Blockchain Announce Privacy-Protecting Identity Platform - May 15, 2017
- Sphre Partners with Airbitz to Power Secure Blockchain-Based Identity Management - May 15, 2017
- Furtherfield Gallery – Blockchain Art Exhibition London - May 12, 2017
- P2pfisy: An Innovative, Cross-sectoral Perspective On The Ongoing Disintermediation Of Financial Systems. - May 12, 2017
- How Exscudo Helps You To Store Cryptocurrencies - May 12, 2017
- Blockchain-Fueled Waves Platform Integrated in Microsoft Azure - May 12, 2017
- Nick Gogerty Joins the Lykke Team as Chief Strategist - May 12, 2017
- Countr POS Partners with Coinify to bring Blockchain Payments to its Merchants - May 12, 2017
- Wall Street Fintech PR Agency, Wachsman PR, Chooses Dublin as European HQ - May 12, 2017
- London Crypofinancing Conference – The Future of Startup Finance – Initial Coin Offerings, Token Sales, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain - May 12, 2017
- AST to Deliver Blockchain-based Proxy Voting Solution - May 10, 2017
- Cofound.it Launches Token Sale for Startup Platform - May 10, 2017