Decentral (http://decentral.ca/) today announced that its flagship product, Jaxx (https://jaxx.io/), the leading user-controlled, multi-asset, multi-platform digital currency wallet and exchange, has secured over 70 new partners and integrations on the way to bolster its mission to become the ultimate command centre for all things Blockchain. Just as the browser unleashed the power of the Internet, Jaxx will be the tool that brings digital currencies and digital assets to the masses.
“We are bringing together all facets of the Blockchain ecosystem with Jaxx to provide a universal interoperable interface so that non-technical people, like my dad, can easily use these decentralized technologies,” said Anthony Di Iorio, Founder and CEO of Decentral & Jaxx. “Simple tools and intuitive UI / UX will bring adoption to the masses and assist all projects and companies.”
The following partners will integrate with the Jaxx universal key management system and backend Blockchain infrastructures to create a simple point of entry into various areas of Blockchain technology– including user-controlled payments and exchange, identity, communications, value movement, privacy, smart contracts, document signing and decentralized storage:
- RSK Labs operates RSK, a smart-contract platform with a two-way peg to the Bitcoin Blockchain.
- BitPay is the first and most experienced company in bitcoin payments, building powerful tools for spending, accepting, and building with Bitcoin.
- Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies.
- Purse.io allows anyone to save 15% off Amazon with Bitcoin.
- Bittrex provides individuals and businesses a world-class experience for buying and selling digital tokens with lightning-fast trade execution, stable wallets, and industry-best security practices.
- Blockchain Capital is the premier venture capital firm investing in Blockchain tech companies and tokens.
- BitGo empowers businesses to integrate digital currencies into their existing financial systems.
- Civic uses a verified identity for multi-factor authentication on web and mobile apps without the need for usernames or passwords.
- Changelly is a multi-currency exchange service that provides solutions for the last mile problem of crypto exchanges.
- Trezor is the original hardware wallet and supports both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Ledger Wallet is a Blockchain hardware wallet that provides cold storage for multiple digital currencies.
- Opendime by Coinkite is a small USB stick that allows spending of Bitcoin like a dollar bill.
- QTUM is a hybrid Blockchain application platform aimed at building Blockchains for business, with a strong foothold in China.
- Coinfabrik helps customers define their product specifications, design user interfaces, integrate applications, and deploy products.
- Signatura is the world’s most secure and resilient digital signature platform.
- Wall of Coins is available in many countries and directly connects buyers and sellers of digital currencies.
- Bitnovo allows for the simple purchase of Bitcoin and offers a refillable wallet card.
These partners and integrations will continue to power Jaxx’s mission to create a unified, cross-platform experience for all Blockchain assets. Jaxx aims to become the ultimate dashboard for all things Blockchain, tailored to provide newcomers and power users with a simple, intuitive experience.
“We’re excited to partner with the like-minded team at Jaxx who are making it easy for users to securely manage and transfer their Blockchain assets,” said Bill Shihara, CEO of Bittrex.com.
Jaxx also today announced its future coin and token addition roadmap and will be working with teams and communities from Ripple, Monero, Tether, Stellar Lumens, PIVX, Factom, Steem, NEM, QTUM, Bytecoin, Bitshares, MaidSafeCoin, Siacoin, Waves, Lisk, Omni, Stratus, GameCredits, Ardor, SingularDTV, Round, Decred, NXT, Byteball, DigiByte, FirstBlood, IExec RLX, Emercoin, Syscoin, Etheroll, Komodo, Namecoin, Storjcoin, Chronobank, Melonport, WeTrust, Counterparty, TokenCard, Matchpool, Edgeless, Xaurum, CreditBit, MonaCoin, NovaCoin, RubyCoin, Bitcrystals, BitShares, BlackCoin, Expanse, Gulden, Namecoin, NAV Coin, NEM, Peercoin, PotCoin, Tezos and Wings among others to bring more projects into Jaxx across all platforms and devices. These new tokens and coins join Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Augur, Golem, Gnosis, DigixDAO, Iconomi, Zcash, Dogecoin, RSK Testnet, and Blockchain Capital to make Jaxx the most versatile, non-custodial wallet with a built-in crypto-exchange available.
“We’re glad that Jaxx has decided to attempt Monero integration again, because we believe that users need more options with respect to Monero onboarding, not less, and welcome all work being done in that space,” said Monero Core Developer Riccardo “Fluffypony” Spagni. “As a company that operates in the Monero space, we are happy to provide them with as much support as possible, and look forward to a successful release.”
Jaxx will be present in New York at Consensus May 22-24, 2017 and at Token Summit May 25, 2017. Companies and projects interested in partnering with Jaxx to bring cryptocurrency to the masses are invited to reach out to Charlie Shrem, Director of Business & Community Development at Decentral & Jaxx. (Charlie@decentral.ca).
Jaxx is the first multi-asset wallet that syncs across all devices and provides users the ability to manage, send, receive and exchange digital currencies while users remain in full control of their keys. With Shapeshift onboard and available on 9 platforms, setting up a Jaxx wallet is frictionless and requires no onboarding, verification, usernames or password, making it a seamless experience for Blockchain novices and power users alike. Jaxx will soon release its “Orange Paper” (a consumer-friendly version of a white paper) and a company roadmap outlining its long-term vision to provide software and hardware that supports the entire Blockchain ecosystem and takes decentralized technologies mainstream. To learn more about Jaxx, please visit: https://jaxx.io/
- Grid Foundation unveils an Enterprise ‘Cloud Operating System’ for All Blockchains - October 23, 2017
- Cashaa welcomes Central bankers, MIT scientists and Fortune Top 500 Leaders for its CAS token sale - October 23, 2017
- Sun Exchange Raises $1.6 Million Seed Investment to Catalyze Global Shift to Solar Power - October 22, 2017
- Brickblock And Nakamo.to Announce Partnership To Fuse Real-world Asset Trading With The Potential Of IOTA’s Tangle Network - October 22, 2017
- Wirex inks deal with SBI Holdings to establish Asia focussed joint venture – Japanese cryptocurrency payments card expected soon - October 22, 2017
- CrowdWiz successfully raises over $5 million in its pre sale to bring democracy to investing by cutting out the middleman - October 22, 2017
- Soma – launches ICO to tackle marketplace fraud and disrupt the $1.7 trillion global second-hand goods industry - October 22, 2017
- LiveEdu.tv Launches ICO and Announces Presale - October 22, 2017
- Yetta announces ICO of European Commission funded Blockchain Research and Development - October 22, 2017
- Pulsar Venture Capital Holds ICO to Raise Money Using Blockchain - October 19, 2017
- Dash Expands Reach In Asia Through Cooperation With Rising Fintech Company QUOINE - October 19, 2017
- Hacken and Neuromation Partnership Launched to Stomp out Blockchain Cybercrime - October 19, 2017
- Playkey Brings in $1 Million in Pre-Sale Campaign and Welcomes Dillon Seo as VR Advisor - October 19, 2017
- SolarCoin Founders Introduce New Blockchain-Based Network for Global, Decentralized Energy Trading - October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan’s Lendex.io plans ICO in early 2018 - October 19, 2017
- Swissborg – The Blockchain Era of Swiss Private Banking – Announced ICO - October 19, 2017
- Bank4YOU Group’s launches ICO end of October – Investors Call to Action - October 19, 2017
- Live Pre-sale of Trive: Fights Fake News Using Cryptocurrency and Crowdsourced Research - October 19, 2017
- A New Ozone Layer? Arcona Plans for Augmented Reality Layer to Cover Earth Surface in new AR project - October 19, 2017
- Cofound.it Introduces Seed Program for Early Blockchain Startups - October 19, 2017
- LOOMIA Announces Collaboration With Storj Labs, Introduces Smart Fabrics and Consumer Data to Blockchain Technology - October 19, 2017
- DECENT Launches Beta Release of DECENT GO, The First Decentralized Marketplace for Digital Content - October 19, 2017
- Orebits Corporation, Inc. Announces Orebits Pool, LLC and Orebits.AU Eco-System - October 19, 2017
- Pareto – the Peer to Peer Financial Content Marketplace Announces Token Sale - October 19, 2017
- Appsolutely Launches the LoyalPlatform, LoyalCoin and LoyalWallet; Using Blockchain to Usher in the New “Loyalty Economy” - October 19, 2017
- Eidoo Raises $27.9m In Successful ICO To Bridge The Cryptocurrency Gap And Open The World Of Digital Currencies To The Masses - October 19, 2017
- Malta-based RoboAdvisorCoin (RAC) Launches Token Sale for Robo-Advisor Dedicated to Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets - October 19, 2017
- BLOCKv Announces the Availability of VEE Tokens Through Its Upcoming Token Generation Event – Open to Public on October 19, 2017 - October 19, 2017
- The Fundchain initiative starts again this year with new Research & Development roadmap for the investment fund industry - October 19, 2017
- Digital Cryptocurrency Vault DigiPulse Reaches $1 million in Token Sale - October 19, 2017
- Tickets Cloud Kicks off crypto.tickets ICO - October 19, 2017
- Ex-JP Morgan Vice President Dr Joseph Chen-Yu Wang Joins Ambrosus as Project Manager - October 19, 2017
- Russian Wood for Cryptocurrency – Timber! - October 19, 2017
- Proof Suite Announces Token Sale for Blockchain Platform Designed to Tokenize and Insure Real World Assets - October 19, 2017
- DataWallet Announces Blockchain-Based, Consumer-to-Business Data Exchange - October 19, 2017
- IEEE Releases Findings from First Detailed Study of Blockchain Adoption in the Pharmaceutical Enterprise - October 19, 2017
- Horizon State Launches Token Sale to Modernize Global Voting and Collaborative Decision Making - October 19, 2017
- Metaps Plans to Launch Time Marketplace ‘Timebank’ Token Sale on COMSA - October 19, 2017
- Lykke Vanuatu brings Binary.com tokens to Lykke Vanuatu Exchange - October 19, 2017
- After raising $15M in a pre-sale, BitClave is ramping up for its Nov 8 crowdsale, and its plans to redefine the search experience - October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan Is About To Launch The First Cryptocurrency, Directly Backed By Fiat Money - October 19, 2017
- Positive.com launches to protect Initial Coin Offerings from cyber attack - October 19, 2017
- Latium Launches LATX Cryptocurrency Token Sale for Participation in AI-Based Tasking Platform - October 18, 2017
- IBM Announces Major Blockchain Solution to Speed Global Payments - October 18, 2017
- Launch of SMSCHAIN, a Blockchain-based SMS Gateway - October 18, 2017
- Streamr Concludes a 30 Million CHF Crowd Contribution Period to Build Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy - October 18, 2017
- Publica Building New eCommerce Platform for the Publishing Ecosystem – Token Sale Coming Soon - October 18, 2017
- BLOCKv Partners with Storj Labs to Provide Decentralized Storage Architecture and New Toolsets to Power Next Generation Digital Objects - October 18, 2017
- Coinme Announces the Start of the UpToken Sale Today With Over $40 Million USD in Pre-Registration Signups - October 18, 2017
- Blockbid Announces Launch Of ICO Backed By Multi-Cryptocurrency Trading Platform - October 18, 2017