Enterprise-grade Blockchain solutions platform, XinFin is all set to launch its institutional financial marketplace. The platform, fueled by native XDC cryptotokens offers all the goodness of cryptocurrency systems through integration of smart contracts between buyers, sellers, and financiers. It also facilitates instant cross-border payments and settlements using XDC. As a part of its development roadmap, the platform has also announced the upcoming XDC Pre-ICO token sale where all interested parties can purchase some of the Xchange Infinite Development Contract (XDC) tokens.
XinFin, through its institutional financing marketplace, introduces Blockchain technology to real-world applications involving various institutions, projects, and transactions. The platform is designed to address the existing issues between industries, financier rating systems, and real-time settlement mechanisms. In order to fit the evolving needs of various existing business models, the XinFin team has incorporated several changes to the Ethereum open source architecture. These changes have resulted in the development of a Blockchain infrastructure suitable for a private distributed network of participants spread across the world.
The growing XinFin network comprises of institutions seeking global or local procurements for their projects and suppliers with proven products capable of meeting the requirements, but lack sufficient reputation for financier backing.
Benefits of XinFin Blockchain Marketplace
The XinFin team has listed four specific benefits of Blockchain technology which are leveraged by its marketplace for the following reasons;
a. To be an instant cross-border settlement mechanism through its native token XDC
b. To map smart contracts to real world contracts
c. To use XDC to incentivize financiers to fund projects with low buyer and seller rating
d. To build an equity exchange over XDC for projects that want to raise capital
The Head of Marketing for XinFin Alex Mathbeck, explaining the implementation of smart contracts for real-world applications said,
“We have interest from hospitals looking to acquire machinery, low-income countries who want to build their tourism spots, counties seeking efficient farming equipment, new techniques and cheaper ways to build rural roads and transport, and farming institutions that want training and e-learning programs or alternative ways to hedge weather risks.
Our team of over 30 financiers worldwide is working on mapping smart contracts to real-world contracts and laying the groundwork for all stakeholders to get the projects underway.”
Global supply chain financing today is either dependent on the ratings of sellers and buyers. There is no way to execute promising pilot projects based only on project viability with a low or non-existent buyer and seller ratings. Also, the lack of global real-time settlement and financing mechanisms makes it hard for both project creators and financiers to implement and fund the potential high-risk projects respectively.
Xinfin.org platform incentivizes the financiers by giving smart-exchange facility over XDC for equity investments and risk-hedging through the underlying inflation proof XDC token. The company’s target is to bridge the global $5 trillion infrastructure financing gap that has created a huge disparity between the rich and the poor. Currently, traditional fiat currency financing mechanisms allow projects with high rated buyers and suppliers to leverage their ratings multiple times. However, it totally ignores viable projects with a low or non-existent buyer and seller ratings.
Alex also explained the reasoning behind the choice to run XDC on its own private distributed network, stating,
“The latency time of public Blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other crypto coins makes it difficult to build any real-time payments dependent use case. We see great promise in the architecture that has followed, and XDC will be run on a private distributed network. It takes only 5 seconds to complete a transaction on the XinFin XDC network.”
The decentralized Blockchain-based marketplace will not just be limited to the institutions but will also be open for individuals who want to take up the leadership in identifying and initiating projects, crowdsourcing for support and completing the trade and finance over the xinfin.org XDC network.
The underlying Blockchain uses proof-of-stake mining, though a large portion of XDC has been pre-mined. The mining will be available to credible institutions worldwide. The architecture is derived from the Ethereum open source platform; However, it is entirely independent of ether and gas. Xinfin.org is releasing open APIs to use XDC as a settlement and payment mechanism for global remittances, reward points and trading of unutilized inventories.
The Xinfin Foundation is building a strong team of over 100 financiers, Blockchain programmers, functional experts and business development personnel all over the world and all the team bios will be available at the time of marketplace launch. The project has opened its pre-ICO token offerings in limited numbers for its early backers. The native Blockchain token XDC, powering the xinfin.org platform is being listed on various exchanges.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017