Enterprise-grade Blockchain solutions platform, XinFin is all set to launch its institutional financial marketplace. The platform, fueled by native XDC cryptotokens offers all the goodness of cryptocurrency systems through integration of smart contracts between buyers, sellers, and financiers. It also facilitates instant cross-border payments and settlements using XDC. As a part of its development roadmap, the platform has also announced the upcoming XDC Pre-ICO token sale where all interested parties can purchase some of the Xchange Infinite Development Contract (XDC) tokens.
XinFin, through its institutional financing marketplace, introduces Blockchain technology to real-world applications involving various institutions, projects, and transactions. The platform is designed to address the existing issues between industries, financier rating systems, and real-time settlement mechanisms. In order to fit the evolving needs of various existing business models, the XinFin team has incorporated several changes to the Ethereum open source architecture. These changes have resulted in the development of a Blockchain infrastructure suitable for a private distributed network of participants spread across the world.
The growing XinFin network comprises of institutions seeking global or local procurements for their projects and suppliers with proven products capable of meeting the requirements, but lack sufficient reputation for financier backing.
Benefits of XinFin Blockchain Marketplace
The XinFin team has listed four specific benefits of Blockchain technology which are leveraged by its marketplace for the following reasons;
a. To be an instant cross-border settlement mechanism through its native token XDC
b. To map smart contracts to real world contracts
c. To use XDC to incentivize financiers to fund projects with low buyer and seller rating
d. To build an equity exchange over XDC for projects that want to raise capital
The Head of Marketing for XinFin Alex Mathbeck, explaining the implementation of smart contracts for real-world applications said,
“We have interest from hospitals looking to acquire machinery, low-income countries who want to build their tourism spots, counties seeking efficient farming equipment, new techniques and cheaper ways to build rural roads and transport, and farming institutions that want training and e-learning programs or alternative ways to hedge weather risks.
Our team of over 30 financiers worldwide is working on mapping smart contracts to real-world contracts and laying the groundwork for all stakeholders to get the projects underway.”
Global supply chain financing today is either dependent on the ratings of sellers and buyers. There is no way to execute promising pilot projects based only on project viability with a low or non-existent buyer and seller ratings. Also, the lack of global real-time settlement and financing mechanisms makes it hard for both project creators and financiers to implement and fund the potential high-risk projects respectively.
Xinfin.org platform incentivizes the financiers by giving smart-exchange facility over XDC for equity investments and risk-hedging through the underlying inflation proof XDC token. The company’s target is to bridge the global $5 trillion infrastructure financing gap that has created a huge disparity between the rich and the poor. Currently, traditional fiat currency financing mechanisms allow projects with high rated buyers and suppliers to leverage their ratings multiple times. However, it totally ignores viable projects with a low or non-existent buyer and seller ratings.
Alex also explained the reasoning behind the choice to run XDC on its own private distributed network, stating,
“The latency time of public Blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other crypto coins makes it difficult to build any real-time payments dependent use case. We see great promise in the architecture that has followed, and XDC will be run on a private distributed network. It takes only 5 seconds to complete a transaction on the XinFin XDC network.”
The decentralized Blockchain-based marketplace will not just be limited to the institutions but will also be open for individuals who want to take up the leadership in identifying and initiating projects, crowdsourcing for support and completing the trade and finance over the xinfin.org XDC network.
The underlying Blockchain uses proof-of-stake mining, though a large portion of XDC has been pre-mined. The mining will be available to credible institutions worldwide. The architecture is derived from the Ethereum open source platform; However, it is entirely independent of ether and gas. Xinfin.org is releasing open APIs to use XDC as a settlement and payment mechanism for global remittances, reward points and trading of unutilized inventories.
The Xinfin Foundation is building a strong team of over 100 financiers, Blockchain programmers, functional experts and business development personnel all over the world and all the team bios will be available at the time of marketplace launch. The project has opened its pre-ICO token offerings in limited numbers for its early backers. The native Blockchain token XDC, powering the xinfin.org platform is being listed on various exchanges.
- AB-CHAIN’s Cryptocurrency Makes Advertising Easy - September 25, 2017
- Gibraltar Jumps on Regulatory Bandwagon – Issues Consumer Warning on ICOs – Token Sales – But Gives Green Light - September 24, 2017
- From the Creator of ICOs – J.R. Willett Designs Uptoken – To Accelerate Expansion Of Global Crypto ATM Network - September 23, 2017
- Art Provenance Platform ARTEX Launching Token Sale - September 23, 2017
- Students Train for Blockchain Jobs at Coding and Cryptocurrencies Summer Course in Greece - September 23, 2017
- Central Banks are Trialling Blockchain, Cambridge Study Shows - September 23, 2017
- Blockchain Conquering Esports Industry - September 22, 2017
- Russian-based Startup LavkaLavka Plan to Disrupt Global Eco Farming and Organic Food Retail Sector with BioCoin - September 22, 2017
- Slack Out, Rocket.chat In – Blockchain Community Leaders Aragon Lead Industry Exodus Amid Marked Increase In Phishing Scams - September 22, 2017
- Swiss Supply Chain Startup AMBROSUS Launches Token Generation Event - September 22, 2017
- Codemojo (Backed by PayPal Incubator) is launching its ICO to Mobilize $360 Bn worth of Reward Points Globally - September 22, 2017
- Investment into Blockchain start-ups set to hit $3bn in 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Opporty Announces ICO and Token Sale Starting October 18th 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Medicalchain To Speak At The Upcoming Financial Times Digital Health Summit On Oct. 12, 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Adel Will Upgrade Its Blockchain Incubator Using Jelurida’s Latest Technology - September 21, 2017
- Etch Foundation Announce Token Sale - September 21, 2017
- Jamie Foxx dives into cryptocurrency – invests in COBINHOOD - September 21, 2017
- New Creditinfo App and Services Utilize Blockchain-Based ShoCard Identity Platform to Maximize User Privacy while Authenticating Credit Report Data - September 21, 2017
- Disruptive Truck-Sharing Company Doft Sells Doftcoins to Truckers, 3PLs and Freight Shippers with 50% discount during Pre-ICO - September 21, 2017
- Carnegie Mellon University and BitClave partner to improve the search experience - September 21, 2017
- Darfchain Successfully Implements Its Distributed Erp System Encompassing Odoo, Bigchaindb And Ethereum Technology - September 21, 2017
- ASX-Listed iCandy Interactive Limited Announces Backing For Independent Blockchain Based Crypto-Currency “Project Nitro” To Support And Democratize Game Development - September 21, 2017
- Ethereum Co-founder Anthony Di Iorio Joins BlockMason as Advisor - September 20, 2017
- Nuggets Announces Token Sale for Revolutionary Blockchain Platform for Secure Private Payments and ID Verification - September 20, 2017
- Preeminent Investor & CNBC Contributor BRIAN KELLY Joins Veridium Labs Board of Advisors - September 20, 2017
- Dragonchain, Originally Developed at Disney, Announces October 2nd Token Sale To Bring The Power Of Blockchain Technology To Business - September 20, 2017
- Social Payments App Moneymailme Announces Development Of A New Blockchain Platform Called Modex Marketplace - September 20, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Public Opinion Poll Startup ClearPoll Announce Presale - September 20, 2017
- SmartOne Launches Legal Solution for Crypto Community – Announce LEGAL Tokens - September 19, 2017
- HydroMiner Announces ICO and First Token Sale Starting September 25th 2017 - September 19, 2017
- LEVERJ AnnouncesFully Functional, Non-Custodial Cryptocurrency Derivatives Trading Platform - September 19, 2017
- DataBroker DAO, a Decentralised Marketplace for IoT Sensor Data, Token Sale Is Live - September 19, 2017
- Poseidon Brings Value To Nature Through Carbon Blockchain Technology - September 19, 2017
- Options and Futures on the Blockchain Board of Derivatives. PRE-SALE begins on 22th September at 8AM GMT. - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain-based Digital Advertising Ecosystem Papyrus to Launch Token Generation Event on 12 October - September 18, 2017
- Propy Raises $15 Million in ICO to Decentralize Real Estate Sales and Attract Foreign Investors - September 18, 2017
- The Financial Commission Issues Certification of the Genesis Vision ICO - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain Industry and Regulatory Leaders Launch Token Alliance - September 18, 2017
- PayPie Challenges Experian, Equifax and TransUnion Status Quo with the World’s First Ethereum Blockchain-Based Credit Risk Assessment - September 18, 2017
- YouNow Announces the PROPS Ecosystem, Brings Cryptocurrency to Mobile Video - September 18, 2017
- Dash Grows in Accessibility; Listed on London Digital Asset Exchange and Broker Dash partners with CEX.IO - September 18, 2017
- Qtum Ignition Tackles Scalability with First Decentralized Governance Protocol - September 18, 2017
- The Grant Hero Foundation Aims to Disrupt the Non-Profit Industry with the GIVE Coin Using Ethereum Blockchain Technology - September 18, 2017
- Trippki Announces Hotel Booking and Rewards Platform to Simplify & Monetize Traveling - September 18, 2017
- Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange Mandarin.top launches ICO - September 18, 2017
- Talla Launches Botchain, a Blockchain-Based Platform for Ensuring Certainty and Security in A.I. Autonomous Agents for Business - September 18, 2017
- NXT Blockchain Announces Big Changes for Voting, Money Transfer and More - September 17, 2017
- Swirlds Raises $3M Seed Round to Bring Improved Performance, Security to Distributed Ledger Applications - September 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Sale Tops 3933 BTC For New and Existing ICOs - September 17, 2017
- 21 Thousand People Contribute To Kybernetwork As Company Reports ‘Smooth’ ICO - September 16, 2017