Right behind the Bancor Protocol Foundation’s announcement yesterday that author and Euro Designer Bernard Lietaer will step in as Chief Monetary Architect, and the new release of more advisory board members, the Bancor blog has also released details on their new partners today.
Bancor Smart Tokens are building blocks for a diverse ecosystem of value creation and say they are thrilled to be working with great teams bringing great products and networks to Blockchain.
The blog piece announcing partners was posted before their upcoming token allocation event which is kicking off today – June 12, at 14:00 GMT. The buzz around Bancor has been huge in the cryptocommunity as the Bancor team has assembled one of the strongest teams seen in the space yet with multiple partners, a powerful advisory board, and a product close to market launch.
Smart Contract Japan
Smart Contract Japan is contributing to the development of the “Global” Ethereum Blockchain community by helping people discover decentralized applications (dApps) and the value of implementing distributed technology into society. We are thrilled to partner on bringing Smart Token technology to this important effort.
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts. Together, we will learn from and build upon the only smart contract supporting Blockchain currently running in real-world production — Ethereum — to define enterprise-grade software capable of handling the most complex, highly demanding applications at the speed of business. We are honored to be a part of this group of truly stellar companies and support the migration from existing systems to Blockchain.
Gnosis is a next generation Blockchain network allowing the community to speculate on anything with an easy-to-use prediction market. We are excited to be creating a powerful Token Changer to allow holders to easily convert BNT to GNO through a Smart Token with low fees and no counter-party risk.
Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser to interact with decentralized applications that run on the Ethereum Network. We are so excited to allow Status users to create Smart Tokens directly from their Status browser, and to provide Smart Token communities access to a diverse world of Dapps in the Status universe.
Through their decentralized architecture with Blockchain and biometrics on the mobile device, the Civic platform provides multi-factor authentication without a username, password, third party authenticator, or physical hardware token. We’re excited to bring identity management to smart token communities who can benefit from it.
Aragon was born to dis-intermediate the creation and maintenance of companies and other organizational structures. Governance is such a crucial component of community organization, and we’re thrilled to be able to bring best practices to Smart Token communities.
IMToken is a smart digital wallet meant to provide an easy, simple and powerful interface for users of all technical backgrounds. We are proud to offer Smart Token users another great solution for storing and transferring their user-generated tokens.
China’s first ever original and open source public chain project serves as a smart assets platform. Smart assets are the combination of Blockchain smart contracts and digital assets. Antshares creates new ways for assets to be registered, issued and circulated. We are looking forward to offer Smart Token issuers new and innovative tokenized reserve options.
By using Starbase, people unfamiliar with Blockchain technology can easily issue Blockchain tokens. This way, projects can get funded by issuing and selling their own tokens. Starbase wants to be a platform where many projects can be launched using the power of the Blockchain technology. We are excited to bring Smart Tokens to even more projects, helping them launch immediately liquid and viable tokens.
TokenCard, the first smart contract powered debit card, and Bancor, the first protocol for intrinsically tradable smart tokens have teamed up allow smart tokens to be spent with TokenCards, and will offer TokenCards to Bancor’s end-users using and issuing smart tokens which will seamlessly work with TokenCard’s VISA Debit.
Bancor and Qoin entered a partnership aimed at globally driving the growth and connectivity of community currencies. The purpose is to create vibrant local communities that last and are inter-connected with one another. Together, we aim at giving people power over money again, helping them to benefit from globalization and creating strong local communities at the same time.
Qoin has over 20 years of experience in setting-up and running community currencies around the world. Most recently Qoin has introduced SamenDoen, a self-sustaining community currency platform for Western regions that need help to counterbalance the negative effects of globalization. SamenDoen is a locally owned, purpose-driven currency offered via Qoin’s Currency As A Service (CaaS) delivery model.
Watch video here.
- Pulsar Venture Capital Holds ICO to Raise Money Using Blockchain - October 19, 2017
- Dash Expands Reach In Asia Through Cooperation With Rising Fintech Company QUOINE - October 19, 2017
- Hacken and Neuromation Partnership Launched to Stomp out Blockchain Cybercrime - October 19, 2017
- Playkey Brings in $1 Million in Pre-Sale Campaign and Welcomes Dillon Seo as VR Advisor - October 19, 2017
- SolarCoin Founders Introduce New Blockchain-Based Network for Global, Decentralized Energy Trading - October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan’s Lendex.io plans ICO in early 2018 - October 19, 2017
- Swissborg – The Blockchain Era of Swiss Private Banking – Announced ICO - October 19, 2017
- Bank4YOU Group’s launches ICO end of October – Investors Call to Action - October 19, 2017
- Live Pre-sale of Trive: Fights Fake News Using Cryptocurrency and Crowdsourced Research - October 19, 2017
- A New Ozone Layer? Arcona Plans for Augmented Reality Layer to Cover Earth Surface in new AR project - October 19, 2017
- Cofound.it Introduces Seed Program for Early Blockchain Startups - October 19, 2017
- LOOMIA Announces Collaboration With Storj Labs, Introduces Smart Fabrics and Consumer Data to Blockchain Technology - October 19, 2017
- DECENT Launches Beta Release of DECENT GO, The First Decentralized Marketplace for Digital Content - October 19, 2017
- Orebits Corporation, Inc. Announces Orebits Pool, LLC and Orebits.AU Eco-System - October 19, 2017
- Pareto – the Peer to Peer Financial Content Marketplace Announces Token Sale - October 19, 2017
- Appsolutely Launches the LoyalPlatform, LoyalCoin and LoyalWallet; Using Blockchain to Usher in the New “Loyalty Economy” - October 19, 2017
- Eidoo Raises $27.9m In Successful ICO To Bridge The Cryptocurrency Gap And Open The World Of Digital Currencies To The Masses - October 19, 2017
- Malta-based RoboAdvisorCoin (RAC) Launches Token Sale for Robo-Advisor Dedicated to Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets - October 19, 2017
- BLOCKv Announces the Availability of VEE Tokens Through Its Upcoming Token Generation Event – Open to Public on October 19, 2017 - October 19, 2017
- The Fundchain initiative starts again this year with new Research & Development roadmap for the investment fund industry - October 19, 2017
- Digital Cryptocurrency Vault DigiPulse Reaches $1 million in Token Sale - October 19, 2017
- Tickets Cloud Kicks off crypto.tickets ICO - October 19, 2017
- Ex-JP Morgan Vice President Dr Joseph Chen-Yu Wang Joins Ambrosus as Project Manager - October 19, 2017
- Russian Wood for Cryptocurrency – Timber! - October 19, 2017
- Proof Suite Announces Token Sale for Blockchain Platform Designed to Tokenize and Insure Real World Assets - October 19, 2017
- DataWallet Announces Blockchain-Based, Consumer-to-Business Data Exchange - October 19, 2017
- IEEE Releases Findings from First Detailed Study of Blockchain Adoption in the Pharmaceutical Enterprise - October 19, 2017
- Horizon State Launches Token Sale to Modernize Global Voting and Collaborative Decision Making - October 19, 2017
- Metaps Plans to Launch Time Marketplace ‘Timebank’ Token Sale on COMSA - October 19, 2017
- Lykke Vanuatu brings Binary.com tokens to Lykke Vanuatu Exchange - October 19, 2017
- After raising $15M in a pre-sale, BitClave is ramping up for its Nov 8 crowdsale, and its plans to redefine the search experience - October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan Is About To Launch The First Cryptocurrency, Directly Backed By Fiat Money - October 19, 2017
- Positive.com launches to protect Initial Coin Offerings from cyber attack - October 19, 2017
- Latium Launches LATX Cryptocurrency Token Sale for Participation in AI-Based Tasking Platform - October 18, 2017
- IBM Announces Major Blockchain Solution to Speed Global Payments - October 18, 2017
- Launch of SMSCHAIN, a Blockchain-based SMS Gateway - October 18, 2017
- Streamr Concludes a 30 Million CHF Crowd Contribution Period to Build Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy - October 18, 2017
- Publica Building New eCommerce Platform for the Publishing Ecosystem – Token Sale Coming Soon - October 18, 2017
- BLOCKv Partners with Storj Labs to Provide Decentralized Storage Architecture and New Toolsets to Power Next Generation Digital Objects - October 18, 2017
- Coinme Announces the Start of the UpToken Sale Today With Over $40 Million USD in Pre-Registration Signups - October 18, 2017
- Blockbid Announces Launch Of ICO Backed By Multi-Cryptocurrency Trading Platform - October 18, 2017
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017