Right behind the Bancor Protocol Foundation’s announcement yesterday that author and Euro Designer Bernard Lietaer will step in as Chief Monetary Architect, and the new release of more advisory board members, the Bancor blog has also released details on their new partners today.
Bancor Smart Tokens are building blocks for a diverse ecosystem of value creation and say they are thrilled to be working with great teams bringing great products and networks to Blockchain.
The blog piece announcing partners was posted before their upcoming token allocation event which is kicking off today – June 12, at 14:00 GMT. The buzz around Bancor has been huge in the cryptocommunity as the Bancor team has assembled one of the strongest teams seen in the space yet with multiple partners, a powerful advisory board, and a product close to market launch.
Smart Contract Japan
Smart Contract Japan is contributing to the development of the “Global” Ethereum Blockchain community by helping people discover decentralized applications (dApps) and the value of implementing distributed technology into society. We are thrilled to partner on bringing Smart Token technology to this important effort.
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts. Together, we will learn from and build upon the only smart contract supporting Blockchain currently running in real-world production — Ethereum — to define enterprise-grade software capable of handling the most complex, highly demanding applications at the speed of business. We are honored to be a part of this group of truly stellar companies and support the migration from existing systems to Blockchain.
Gnosis is a next generation Blockchain network allowing the community to speculate on anything with an easy-to-use prediction market. We are excited to be creating a powerful Token Changer to allow holders to easily convert BNT to GNO through a Smart Token with low fees and no counter-party risk.
Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser to interact with decentralized applications that run on the Ethereum Network. We are so excited to allow Status users to create Smart Tokens directly from their Status browser, and to provide Smart Token communities access to a diverse world of Dapps in the Status universe.
Through their decentralized architecture with Blockchain and biometrics on the mobile device, the Civic platform provides multi-factor authentication without a username, password, third party authenticator, or physical hardware token. We’re excited to bring identity management to smart token communities who can benefit from it.
Aragon was born to dis-intermediate the creation and maintenance of companies and other organizational structures. Governance is such a crucial component of community organization, and we’re thrilled to be able to bring best practices to Smart Token communities.
IMToken is a smart digital wallet meant to provide an easy, simple and powerful interface for users of all technical backgrounds. We are proud to offer Smart Token users another great solution for storing and transferring their user-generated tokens.
China’s first ever original and open source public chain project serves as a smart assets platform. Smart assets are the combination of Blockchain smart contracts and digital assets. Antshares creates new ways for assets to be registered, issued and circulated. We are looking forward to offer Smart Token issuers new and innovative tokenized reserve options.
By using Starbase, people unfamiliar with Blockchain technology can easily issue Blockchain tokens. This way, projects can get funded by issuing and selling their own tokens. Starbase wants to be a platform where many projects can be launched using the power of the Blockchain technology. We are excited to bring Smart Tokens to even more projects, helping them launch immediately liquid and viable tokens.
TokenCard, the first smart contract powered debit card, and Bancor, the first protocol for intrinsically tradable smart tokens have teamed up allow smart tokens to be spent with TokenCards, and will offer TokenCards to Bancor’s end-users using and issuing smart tokens which will seamlessly work with TokenCard’s VISA Debit.
Bancor and Qoin entered a partnership aimed at globally driving the growth and connectivity of community currencies. The purpose is to create vibrant local communities that last and are inter-connected with one another. Together, we aim at giving people power over money again, helping them to benefit from globalization and creating strong local communities at the same time.
Qoin has over 20 years of experience in setting-up and running community currencies around the world. Most recently Qoin has introduced SamenDoen, a self-sustaining community currency platform for Western regions that need help to counterbalance the negative effects of globalization. SamenDoen is a locally owned, purpose-driven currency offered via Qoin’s Currency As A Service (CaaS) delivery model.
Watch video here.
- Ex Ethereum, Stripe & Apple Trio Raising $1 million – Skipping ICO – to Crowdfund Blockchain Wallet for Banks - August 21, 2017
- Cindicator Brings AI and Collective Intelligence to Drive 47% Investment Yield Per Annum - August 21, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans ICO Based on Users Request - August 21, 2017
- Kybernetwork To Close Their ICO Whitelist Early Due To Massive Early Registration - August 20, 2017
- VR Startup DECENTRALAND Closes Token Launch with $25 Million Raise in 10 Seconds - August 19, 2017
- Napoleonx Plans DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds) To Bridge The Gap Between Crypto And Real Assets Active Investing, Unboxing The Crypto World - August 19, 2017
- Lampix Image Mining for Augmented Reality - August 19, 2017
- BlockMason Announces First SEC-Compliant Public American ICO - August 18, 2017
- Tightened EU Regulations Enabling Blockchain Technology in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain - August 18, 2017
- Mark Cuban Portfolio Company Unikrn Seeks to Sell $100 Million in UnikoinGold tokens - August 18, 2017
- Dash To Host Its First Ever Global Conference - August 17, 2017
- LAToken Tokenized Apple Shares to Sell Them for Cryptocurrencies - August 17, 2017
- Sensay, Groundbreaking AI and Chatbot Company Launches Token Sale - August 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Presale Attracts $8.3 Million - August 17, 2017
- Indorse, the Decentralized Professional Social Network, Receives Additional Backing From Coinsilium After $5.5 million Pre-Sale - August 16, 2017
- Decentraland Partners With imToken, Connext, and Bitcoin Suisse - August 16, 2017
- Ethereum-based Car Towing Aggregator CarTaxi Plans ICO - August 16, 2017
- Ukraine Government to Allow Foreign Investors to Purchase Real Estate Online with Propy - August 16, 2017
- Cofound.it to Launch Weekly Crowdsales through September - August 15, 2017
- Blockstream Satellite: Broadcasting Bitcoin from Space - August 15, 2017
- Dr. Christian Seberino – Houston Texas Blockchain Course Kicks Off Friday August 18, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Skycoin – Skywire Miner: Hardware for the Next Internet - August 12, 2017
- NSD and Waves kickstart development of Crypto Assets platform - August 12, 2017
- ICONOMI Introduces Columbus Capital As Its First Asset Management Partner - August 12, 2017
- Siberians to Launch ICO for Decentralized Betting eSports Platform - August 12, 2017
- Decentralized News Network Releases Alpha Update - August 12, 2017
- Gibraltar’s Fintech Sector Moves Forward – Awards Xapo E-money license - August 11, 2017
- AMBROSUS Partners with TREK THERAPEUTICS to Develop a Blockchain-powered Method to Track Quality in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing - August 11, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes First VC To Hire ‘Head of Crypto-Economics’ With Appointment of Eden Dhaliwal - August 11, 2017
- Rivetz Raises $5.5 Million in RvT Token Pre-Sale; Public Token Crowdsale Begins Today, Capped at 200,000 ETH - August 10, 2017
- Leading Japanese VCs, Nippon Technology Venture Partners, FISCO Capitals, and ABBALab Inc all to invest in COMSA ICO tokens and XEM - August 10, 2017
- Binded Launches One Click U.S. Copyright Registrations - August 10, 2017
- Illinois Opens Blockchain Development Partnership with Hashed Health - August 9, 2017
- Jaxx and Cofound.it Partner to Give Best New Cryptocurrencies Immediate Liquidity - August 9, 2017
- GoldMint Project Plans to Provide 100 per cent Gold-Backed Stable Assets - August 9, 2017
- Launching a Blockchain Solution to Make Aviation Safer – Aeron.aero - August 9, 2017
- Blackmoon Financial Group Launches Blockchain-Based Platform for Tokenized Investment Funds - August 9, 2017
- SONM Launches Updated Platform With Discovery Algorithm - August 9, 2017
- AirFox Announces ICO to Make Mobile Data More Accessible and Affordable - August 8, 2017
- Golden Fleece Project To Expand Massive Altcoin Mining Ecosystem With Token Sale - August 8, 2017
- Notorious Lobbyist Jack Abramoff to Coach Bitcoin Activists in New Washington, DC-based Reality Docu-series from Blockchain Entertainment and Ignition Creative - August 8, 2017
- ATMChain’s Project In China With 7,000 Intelligent Media Screens ‘Goes Blockchain’ Through DECENT - August 8, 2017
- NEM.io Foundation Partners with Blockchain Global to Expand International Reach - August 8, 2017
- CFTE working with MAS to help ASEAN finance professionals acquire the skills of Finance 2.0 - August 8, 2017
- Rivetz International Partners with LAToken to Boost Marketplace Security on Mobile Devices - August 8, 2017
- investFeed Finishes Successful Token Generation Event - August 8, 2017
- Zen Protocol Unveils Testnet To Decentralize Finance - August 8, 2017
- Blockchain Startup JAAK Announce Official Pilot With Viacom UK - August 7, 2017
- RefToken Releases Blockchain Affiliate Platform Prototype – Announces Token Generation Event - August 5, 2017
- Dash Employs Elite Cybersecurity Service Bugcrowd to ‘Hack’ Its Blockchain - August 5, 2017