Today FunFair, the world’s fastest Ethereum Blockchain casino platform, announced its token creation event will begin on June 22, 2017 shortly after 10 am EDT. Using its breakthrough technology, Fate Channels, FunFair is the first Blockchain platform and open-source protocol that makes online casino games fun, fast, and fair.
“Unlike other companies, we have much more than a white paper and a dream for our token creation event,” said Jez San OBE, founder and CEO. “We’ve already developed real, playable casino games that prove our model works.” Our vision is a limitless universe of transparent, secure casinos that can be easily created by anyone, anywhere in the world.”
More details about FunFair and terms of the token creation event can be found in the white paper here.
Disrupting The Global Casino Game Market
FunFair’s founders have a proven track record of over 40 years’ creating innovative interactive entertainment products and have sold millions of games in the process.
At FunFair, the team has solved three key problems necessary to disrupt the projected $60B global casino game market using Blockchain technology: lack of fairness, slow game speed, and poor game experience.
Unlike other casino game platforms, FunFair is the:
Fastest – FunFair games are the fastest of Blockchain casino games, occurring on the Ethereum Blockchain without centralized servers. As a result, players see results in real-time that are fully auditable and provably fair while still fun and engaging.
Most Fun – FunFair games have the same rich 3D graphics and slick user experience that players of app-based games have come to love.
Most Fair – Players’ distrust of existing online casinos is widespread. FunFair uses highly transparent, Ethereum smart contracts with code on the Blockchain to create the most fair online casino games available today. Players can see all their games and others’ to verify that the outcome was fair and whether they should have been paid.
Safest – FunFair games require no deposit or withdrawal. Players retain full control over their funds at all times. Casinos never control players’ money.
Lowest Cost – FunFair Fate Channels deliver the most efficient, lowest fees paid per transaction. Players only pay at the beginning and end of each session – not each hand or roll of the dice like most other games. As a result, players receive the biggest profits without delays or withdrawal fees – even during long sessions that most players desire.
Easiest – FunFair games require no download or sign up process. Players click on a link and start playing immediately.
A demo of FunFair’s casino games (slots, blackjack, and roulette) can be viewed here:
FUN Tokens and How to Participate
FunFair’s token, FUN, is the currency of this new ecosystem. The FUN token powers every aspect of FunFair’s Ethereum-based casino platform. Players will bet using FUN, developers and affiliates will be rewarded for their participation in FUN, and operators and licencees will pay players out using FUN. FUN will also power the smart contracts that run the platform, including FunFair’s unique new Random Number Generator.
To participate in the token event, buyers simply visit this page and follow the instructions: https://www.funfair.io/token-event/. Buyers will be given the official Fun token contract address (ETH and ERCO20), Bitcoin and Zcash addresses, and more information on how to use these. For fiat currency, buyers can contact email@example.com before the token event.
If 5 billion FUN tokens have been created at any time before the token event end date, token creation will continue for 12 additional hours after that point to ensure that anyone who wants to contribute can still do so. After 12 hours, the creation-crediting period will end. If 5 billion FUN is not reached within 16 days, the token event will close on July 7, 2017 at 10a EDT.
Approximately 30% of funds raised from the token creation event will be used toward development of FunFair’s peer-to-peer platform, protocol, and suite of high-quality games. About 30% of the funds raised will be used for marketing, PR and business development. The remainder of the funds will be used by FunFair to service licensees and promote third party development.
FunFair is the world’s fastest Ethereum casino platform. It’s also the first Blockchain platform and protocol to make online casino games fun, fast, and fair. The company’s combined 40 years of experience building gaming and casino software means players benefit from beautiful, intuitive games that have bigger payouts and are always provably fair. Using its first-of-kind Fate Channel technology and Ethereum smart contracts, FunFair offers the ultimate casino experience – complete transparency, astonishing efficiency, and unrivaled game play. FunFair is a developer of the platform, protocol and games. The company licenses these games to operators and does not operate the games directly. Founded in 2017 by Jez San, Jeremy Longley and Oliver Hopton, FunFair is headquartered in Singapore with development offices in London. For more information, visit www.funfair.io.
- Ex Ethereum, Stripe & Apple Trio Raising $1 million – Skipping ICO – to Crowdfund Blockchain Wallet for Banks - August 21, 2017
- Cindicator Brings AI and Collective Intelligence to Drive 47% Investment Yield Per Annum - August 21, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans ICO Based on Users Request - August 21, 2017
- Kybernetwork To Close Their ICO Whitelist Early Due To Massive Early Registration - August 20, 2017
- VR Startup DECENTRALAND Closes Token Launch with $25 Million Raise in 10 Seconds - August 19, 2017
- Napoleonx Plans DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds) To Bridge The Gap Between Crypto And Real Assets Active Investing, Unboxing The Crypto World - August 19, 2017
- Lampix Image Mining for Augmented Reality - August 19, 2017
- BlockMason Announces First SEC-Compliant Public American ICO - August 18, 2017
- Tightened EU Regulations Enabling Blockchain Technology in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain - August 18, 2017
- Mark Cuban Portfolio Company Unikrn Seeks to Sell $100 Million in UnikoinGold tokens - August 18, 2017
- Dash To Host Its First Ever Global Conference - August 17, 2017
- LAToken Tokenized Apple Shares to Sell Them for Cryptocurrencies - August 17, 2017
- Sensay, Groundbreaking AI and Chatbot Company Launches Token Sale - August 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Presale Attracts $8.3 Million - August 17, 2017
- Indorse, the Decentralized Professional Social Network, Receives Additional Backing From Coinsilium After $5.5 million Pre-Sale - August 16, 2017
- Decentraland Partners With imToken, Connext, and Bitcoin Suisse - August 16, 2017
- Ethereum-based Car Towing Aggregator CarTaxi Plans ICO - August 16, 2017
- Ukraine Government to Allow Foreign Investors to Purchase Real Estate Online with Propy - August 16, 2017
- Cofound.it to Launch Weekly Crowdsales through September - August 15, 2017
- Blockstream Satellite: Broadcasting Bitcoin from Space - August 15, 2017
- Dr. Christian Seberino – Houston Texas Blockchain Course Kicks Off Friday August 18, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Skycoin – Skywire Miner: Hardware for the Next Internet - August 12, 2017
- NSD and Waves kickstart development of Crypto Assets platform - August 12, 2017
- ICONOMI Introduces Columbus Capital As Its First Asset Management Partner - August 12, 2017
- Siberians to Launch ICO for Decentralized Betting eSports Platform - August 12, 2017
- Decentralized News Network Releases Alpha Update - August 12, 2017
- Gibraltar’s Fintech Sector Moves Forward – Awards Xapo E-money license - August 11, 2017
- AMBROSUS Partners with TREK THERAPEUTICS to Develop a Blockchain-powered Method to Track Quality in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing - August 11, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes First VC To Hire ‘Head of Crypto-Economics’ With Appointment of Eden Dhaliwal - August 11, 2017
- Rivetz Raises $5.5 Million in RvT Token Pre-Sale; Public Token Crowdsale Begins Today, Capped at 200,000 ETH - August 10, 2017
- Leading Japanese VCs, Nippon Technology Venture Partners, FISCO Capitals, and ABBALab Inc all to invest in COMSA ICO tokens and XEM - August 10, 2017
- Binded Launches One Click U.S. Copyright Registrations - August 10, 2017
- Illinois Opens Blockchain Development Partnership with Hashed Health - August 9, 2017
- Jaxx and Cofound.it Partner to Give Best New Cryptocurrencies Immediate Liquidity - August 9, 2017
- GoldMint Project Plans to Provide 100 per cent Gold-Backed Stable Assets - August 9, 2017
- Launching a Blockchain Solution to Make Aviation Safer – Aeron.aero - August 9, 2017
- Blackmoon Financial Group Launches Blockchain-Based Platform for Tokenized Investment Funds - August 9, 2017
- SONM Launches Updated Platform With Discovery Algorithm - August 9, 2017
- AirFox Announces ICO to Make Mobile Data More Accessible and Affordable - August 8, 2017
- Golden Fleece Project To Expand Massive Altcoin Mining Ecosystem With Token Sale - August 8, 2017
- Notorious Lobbyist Jack Abramoff to Coach Bitcoin Activists in New Washington, DC-based Reality Docu-series from Blockchain Entertainment and Ignition Creative - August 8, 2017
- ATMChain’s Project In China With 7,000 Intelligent Media Screens ‘Goes Blockchain’ Through DECENT - August 8, 2017
- NEM.io Foundation Partners with Blockchain Global to Expand International Reach - August 8, 2017
- CFTE working with MAS to help ASEAN finance professionals acquire the skills of Finance 2.0 - August 8, 2017
- Rivetz International Partners with LAToken to Boost Marketplace Security on Mobile Devices - August 8, 2017
- investFeed Finishes Successful Token Generation Event - August 8, 2017
- Zen Protocol Unveils Testnet To Decentralize Finance - August 8, 2017
- Blockchain Startup JAAK Announce Official Pilot With Viacom UK - August 7, 2017
- RefToken Releases Blockchain Affiliate Platform Prototype – Announces Token Generation Event - August 5, 2017
- Dash Employs Elite Cybersecurity Service Bugcrowd to ‘Hack’ Its Blockchain - August 5, 2017