Today FunFair, the world’s fastest Ethereum Blockchain casino platform, announced its token creation event will begin on June 22, 2017 shortly after 10 am EDT. Using its breakthrough technology, Fate Channels, FunFair is the first Blockchain platform and open-source protocol that makes online casino games fun, fast, and fair.
“Unlike other companies, we have much more than a white paper and a dream for our token creation event,” said Jez San OBE, founder and CEO. “We’ve already developed real, playable casino games that prove our model works.” Our vision is a limitless universe of transparent, secure casinos that can be easily created by anyone, anywhere in the world.”
More details about FunFair and terms of the token creation event can be found in the white paper here.
Disrupting The Global Casino Game Market
FunFair’s founders have a proven track record of over 40 years’ creating innovative interactive entertainment products and have sold millions of games in the process.
At FunFair, the team has solved three key problems necessary to disrupt the projected $60B global casino game market using Blockchain technology: lack of fairness, slow game speed, and poor game experience.
Unlike other casino game platforms, FunFair is the:
Fastest – FunFair games are the fastest of Blockchain casino games, occurring on the Ethereum Blockchain without centralized servers. As a result, players see results in real-time that are fully auditable and provably fair while still fun and engaging.
Most Fun – FunFair games have the same rich 3D graphics and slick user experience that players of app-based games have come to love.
Most Fair – Players’ distrust of existing online casinos is widespread. FunFair uses highly transparent, Ethereum smart contracts with code on the Blockchain to create the most fair online casino games available today. Players can see all their games and others’ to verify that the outcome was fair and whether they should have been paid.
Safest – FunFair games require no deposit or withdrawal. Players retain full control over their funds at all times. Casinos never control players’ money.
Lowest Cost – FunFair Fate Channels deliver the most efficient, lowest fees paid per transaction. Players only pay at the beginning and end of each session – not each hand or roll of the dice like most other games. As a result, players receive the biggest profits without delays or withdrawal fees – even during long sessions that most players desire.
Easiest – FunFair games require no download or sign up process. Players click on a link and start playing immediately.
A demo of FunFair’s casino games (slots, blackjack, and roulette) can be viewed here:
FUN Tokens and How to Participate
FunFair’s token, FUN, is the currency of this new ecosystem. The FUN token powers every aspect of FunFair’s Ethereum-based casino platform. Players will bet using FUN, developers and affiliates will be rewarded for their participation in FUN, and operators and licencees will pay players out using FUN. FUN will also power the smart contracts that run the platform, including FunFair’s unique new Random Number Generator.
To participate in the token event, buyers simply visit this page and follow the instructions: https://www.funfair.io/token-event/. Buyers will be given the official Fun token contract address (ETH and ERCO20), Bitcoin and Zcash addresses, and more information on how to use these. For fiat currency, buyers can contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the token event.
If 5 billion FUN tokens have been created at any time before the token event end date, token creation will continue for 12 additional hours after that point to ensure that anyone who wants to contribute can still do so. After 12 hours, the creation-crediting period will end. If 5 billion FUN is not reached within 16 days, the token event will close on July 7, 2017 at 10a EDT.
Approximately 30% of funds raised from the token creation event will be used toward development of FunFair’s peer-to-peer platform, protocol, and suite of high-quality games. About 30% of the funds raised will be used for marketing, PR and business development. The remainder of the funds will be used by FunFair to service licensees and promote third party development.
FunFair is the world’s fastest Ethereum casino platform. It’s also the first Blockchain platform and protocol to make online casino games fun, fast, and fair. The company’s combined 40 years of experience building gaming and casino software means players benefit from beautiful, intuitive games that have bigger payouts and are always provably fair. Using its first-of-kind Fate Channel technology and Ethereum smart contracts, FunFair offers the ultimate casino experience – complete transparency, astonishing efficiency, and unrivaled game play. FunFair is a developer of the platform, protocol and games. The company licenses these games to operators and does not operate the games directly. Founded in 2017 by Jez San, Jeremy Longley and Oliver Hopton, FunFair is headquartered in Singapore with development offices in London. For more information, visit www.funfair.io.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017