Santiment, the datafeeds platform showing the true state of the crypto-markets, has today announced it will launch a three-stage token sale for its token SAN. Santiment will commence a highly-sought-after community sale on July 4, 2017, followed by a sale via Cofound.it’s revolutionary Priority Pass mechanism on July 5, and a public crowdsale starting July 6, 2017 and concluding August 6, 2017. The token sale will have a minimum threshold of 15,000 ETH and a maximum cap of 45,000 ETH. Santiment is the first project guided by Cofound.it, the platform for the world’s most innovative startups planning crowdsales.
Santiment Founder Maksim Balashevich said:
“Santiment is proud to partner with Cofound.it, the leader in establishing cryptocurrency and token sale best practices. Leveraging the expert guidance of the Cofound.it team and the company’s innovative Priority Pass mechanism, Sanitment is confident in hosting a substantial token sale that will help us deliver the market sentiment and blockchain activity platform that the crypto community has long demanded.”
Cofound.it CEO and Co-founder Jan Isakovic said:
“Santiment represents the first of the very select few startups that have passed through Cofound.it’s rigorous selection process. We are confident in the ability of this prolific team to deliver its much-needed product to the crypto community.”
By creating a transparent database of projects, Santiment provides investors with a definitive means by which to identify and avoid nefarious, untrustworthy crowdsale projects. When combined with objective data feeds and expert-curated content, the solution gives subscribers an advantage in trading, while mitigating the risk of their investments.
SAN gives users and exchanges access to streams of information and feeds. It is also the sole means of accessing auctions for exclusive datafeeds and content related to token sale and team analysis, market research, project due diligence, and country-specific regulations. Non-exclusive services will also be available for subscriptions payable in fiat currency.
Santiment will focus on servicing three key customer bases: wealth and hedge fund managers, traders new to crypto markets, and data vending channels. By using the Santiment platform, wealth and hedge fund managers will gain access to a diverse set of useful datafeeds for quantitative trading. Beginner crypto-traders can obtain easily-digestible insights into market trends. Data vending channels — including exchanges like eToro, Bittrex, and Kraken, as well as asset management platforms like ICONOMI and Melonport — will receive instantaneous data solutions to lend them a competitive advantage while trading.
Santiment’s token sale will be divided into three stages: the first 75% of the raise will be open for participation to the Santiment community. The tokens remaining from the community sale and the next 25% of all tokens will be open for Cofound.it Priority Pass holders. All remaining tokens will then be open to any interested party. Priority Pass members will be notified via email when Santiment tokens become available to them. The remaining tokens will then become available during the public sale on July 6, 2017.
Funds raised in the token sale will be distributed as follows: 50% will be reserved for the datafeeds development, 15% will go to datafeeds and service acquisitions, 15% for marketing and business development, 10% for operational expenses, 5% for legal expenses, and the remaining 5% will serves as a reserve fund.
In its current alpha stage, Santiment has already developed a working mobile app. It consists of a historical price feed and charts, a trollbox sentiment feed, and a sentiment journaling game. This combination of feeds is the foundation for a growing mobile terminal. Santiment aims to have a functioning mobile and web terminal completed by early 2018, with thousands of datafeeds by 2019.
“The Santiment team aims to build the market data infrastructure that powers the entire cryptocurrency and blockchain space. The team consists of proven entrepreneurs and crypto-traders. To bring Santiment to life, this group of experts is launching a token sale with an innovative mission to create a better-informed community.”
As part of the Cofound.it program, Santiment benefits from the advisory team including The Business Blockchain author and Ethereum advisor William Mougayar; Week in Ethereum author and Ethereum ecosystem expert Evan Van Ness; blockchain apps and incentive design expert Vincent Eli; Collider accelerator Co-Founder David Prais; ICONOMI Co-Founder Tim Zagar; Senior Manager at Deloitte, Lan Filipic; Managing Partner at Novak Rutar Law Firm Nejc Novak; and Wachsman PR, the world’s leading blockchain public relations agency.
Maksim Balashevich said:
“With the support of the community and Cofound.it, Santiment will be the financial market data and content platform of choice for cryptocurrency and blockchain space, analogous to the role that Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters serve in traditional financial markets. Santiment offers datafeeds and content streams, including newswires, alongside a regularly updated database of cryptocurrency projects. Its long-term goal is to serve as the market data infrastructure for cryptocurrency and the blockchain economy.”
Supporters can participate in the SAN token sale with Ethereum (ETH). SAN tokens are intended to be traded on major exchanges.
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency - November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments - November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO - November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs - November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers - November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course - November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO - November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public - November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership - November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale - November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform - November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator - November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database - November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies - November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program - November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO - November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board - November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life - November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets - November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood - November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! - November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place - November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts - November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release - November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative - November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform - November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network - November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World - November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO - November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency - November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade - November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ - November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals - November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace - November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market - November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market - November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications - November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership - November 7, 2017