Santiment, the datafeeds platform showing the true state of the crypto-markets, has today announced it will launch a three-stage token sale for its token SAN. Santiment will commence a highly-sought-after community sale on July 4, 2017, followed by a sale via Cofound.it’s revolutionary Priority Pass mechanism on July 5, and a public crowdsale starting July 6, 2017 and concluding August 6, 2017. The token sale will have a minimum threshold of 15,000 ETH and a maximum cap of 45,000 ETH. Santiment is the first project guided by Cofound.it, the platform for the world’s most innovative startups planning crowdsales.
Santiment Founder Maksim Balashevich said:
“Santiment is proud to partner with Cofound.it, the leader in establishing cryptocurrency and token sale best practices. Leveraging the expert guidance of the Cofound.it team and the company’s innovative Priority Pass mechanism, Sanitment is confident in hosting a substantial token sale that will help us deliver the market sentiment and blockchain activity platform that the crypto community has long demanded.”
Cofound.it CEO and Co-founder Jan Isakovic said:
“Santiment represents the first of the very select few startups that have passed through Cofound.it’s rigorous selection process. We are confident in the ability of this prolific team to deliver its much-needed product to the crypto community.”
By creating a transparent database of projects, Santiment provides investors with a definitive means by which to identify and avoid nefarious, untrustworthy crowdsale projects. When combined with objective data feeds and expert-curated content, the solution gives subscribers an advantage in trading, while mitigating the risk of their investments.
SAN gives users and exchanges access to streams of information and feeds. It is also the sole means of accessing auctions for exclusive datafeeds and content related to token sale and team analysis, market research, project due diligence, and country-specific regulations. Non-exclusive services will also be available for subscriptions payable in fiat currency.
Santiment will focus on servicing three key customer bases: wealth and hedge fund managers, traders new to crypto markets, and data vending channels. By using the Santiment platform, wealth and hedge fund managers will gain access to a diverse set of useful datafeeds for quantitative trading. Beginner crypto-traders can obtain easily-digestible insights into market trends. Data vending channels — including exchanges like eToro, Bittrex, and Kraken, as well as asset management platforms like ICONOMI and Melonport — will receive instantaneous data solutions to lend them a competitive advantage while trading.
Santiment’s token sale will be divided into three stages: the first 75% of the raise will be open for participation to the Santiment community. The tokens remaining from the community sale and the next 25% of all tokens will be open for Cofound.it Priority Pass holders. All remaining tokens will then be open to any interested party. Priority Pass members will be notified via email when Santiment tokens become available to them. The remaining tokens will then become available during the public sale on July 6, 2017.
Funds raised in the token sale will be distributed as follows: 50% will be reserved for the datafeeds development, 15% will go to datafeeds and service acquisitions, 15% for marketing and business development, 10% for operational expenses, 5% for legal expenses, and the remaining 5% will serves as a reserve fund.
In its current alpha stage, Santiment has already developed a working mobile app. It consists of a historical price feed and charts, a trollbox sentiment feed, and a sentiment journaling game. This combination of feeds is the foundation for a growing mobile terminal. Santiment aims to have a functioning mobile and web terminal completed by early 2018, with thousands of datafeeds by 2019.
“The Santiment team aims to build the market data infrastructure that powers the entire cryptocurrency and blockchain space. The team consists of proven entrepreneurs and crypto-traders. To bring Santiment to life, this group of experts is launching a token sale with an innovative mission to create a better-informed community.”
As part of the Cofound.it program, Santiment benefits from the advisory team including The Business Blockchain author and Ethereum advisor William Mougayar; Week in Ethereum author and Ethereum ecosystem expert Evan Van Ness; blockchain apps and incentive design expert Vincent Eli; Collider accelerator Co-Founder David Prais; ICONOMI Co-Founder Tim Zagar; Senior Manager at Deloitte, Lan Filipic; Managing Partner at Novak Rutar Law Firm Nejc Novak; and Wachsman PR, the world’s leading blockchain public relations agency.
Maksim Balashevich said:
“With the support of the community and Cofound.it, Santiment will be the financial market data and content platform of choice for cryptocurrency and blockchain space, analogous to the role that Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters serve in traditional financial markets. Santiment offers datafeeds and content streams, including newswires, alongside a regularly updated database of cryptocurrency projects. Its long-term goal is to serve as the market data infrastructure for cryptocurrency and the blockchain economy.”
Supporters can participate in the SAN token sale with Ethereum (ETH). SAN tokens are intended to be traded on major exchanges.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017