Santiment, the datafeeds platform showing the true state of the crypto-markets, has today announced it will launch a three-stage token sale for its token SAN. Santiment will commence a highly-sought-after community sale on July 4, 2017, followed by a sale via Cofound.it’s revolutionary Priority Pass mechanism on July 5, and a public crowdsale starting July 6, 2017 and concluding August 6, 2017. The token sale will have a minimum threshold of 15,000 ETH and a maximum cap of 45,000 ETH. Santiment is the first project guided by Cofound.it, the platform for the world’s most innovative startups planning crowdsales.
Santiment Founder Maksim Balashevich said:
“Santiment is proud to partner with Cofound.it, the leader in establishing cryptocurrency and token sale best practices. Leveraging the expert guidance of the Cofound.it team and the company’s innovative Priority Pass mechanism, Sanitment is confident in hosting a substantial token sale that will help us deliver the market sentiment and blockchain activity platform that the crypto community has long demanded.”
Cofound.it CEO and Co-founder Jan Isakovic said:
“Santiment represents the first of the very select few startups that have passed through Cofound.it’s rigorous selection process. We are confident in the ability of this prolific team to deliver its much-needed product to the crypto community.”
By creating a transparent database of projects, Santiment provides investors with a definitive means by which to identify and avoid nefarious, untrustworthy crowdsale projects. When combined with objective data feeds and expert-curated content, the solution gives subscribers an advantage in trading, while mitigating the risk of their investments.
SAN gives users and exchanges access to streams of information and feeds. It is also the sole means of accessing auctions for exclusive datafeeds and content related to token sale and team analysis, market research, project due diligence, and country-specific regulations. Non-exclusive services will also be available for subscriptions payable in fiat currency.
Santiment will focus on servicing three key customer bases: wealth and hedge fund managers, traders new to crypto markets, and data vending channels. By using the Santiment platform, wealth and hedge fund managers will gain access to a diverse set of useful datafeeds for quantitative trading. Beginner crypto-traders can obtain easily-digestible insights into market trends. Data vending channels — including exchanges like eToro, Bittrex, and Kraken, as well as asset management platforms like ICONOMI and Melonport — will receive instantaneous data solutions to lend them a competitive advantage while trading.
Santiment’s token sale will be divided into three stages: the first 75% of the raise will be open for participation to the Santiment community. The tokens remaining from the community sale and the next 25% of all tokens will be open for Cofound.it Priority Pass holders. All remaining tokens will then be open to any interested party. Priority Pass members will be notified via email when Santiment tokens become available to them. The remaining tokens will then become available during the public sale on July 6, 2017.
Funds raised in the token sale will be distributed as follows: 50% will be reserved for the datafeeds development, 15% will go to datafeeds and service acquisitions, 15% for marketing and business development, 10% for operational expenses, 5% for legal expenses, and the remaining 5% will serves as a reserve fund.
In its current alpha stage, Santiment has already developed a working mobile app. It consists of a historical price feed and charts, a trollbox sentiment feed, and a sentiment journaling game. This combination of feeds is the foundation for a growing mobile terminal. Santiment aims to have a functioning mobile and web terminal completed by early 2018, with thousands of datafeeds by 2019.
“The Santiment team aims to build the market data infrastructure that powers the entire cryptocurrency and blockchain space. The team consists of proven entrepreneurs and crypto-traders. To bring Santiment to life, this group of experts is launching a token sale with an innovative mission to create a better-informed community.”
As part of the Cofound.it program, Santiment benefits from the advisory team including The Business Blockchain author and Ethereum advisor William Mougayar; Week in Ethereum author and Ethereum ecosystem expert Evan Van Ness; blockchain apps and incentive design expert Vincent Eli; Collider accelerator Co-Founder David Prais; ICONOMI Co-Founder Tim Zagar; Senior Manager at Deloitte, Lan Filipic; Managing Partner at Novak Rutar Law Firm Nejc Novak; and Wachsman PR, the world’s leading blockchain public relations agency.
Maksim Balashevich said:
“With the support of the community and Cofound.it, Santiment will be the financial market data and content platform of choice for cryptocurrency and blockchain space, analogous to the role that Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters serve in traditional financial markets. Santiment offers datafeeds and content streams, including newswires, alongside a regularly updated database of cryptocurrency projects. Its long-term goal is to serve as the market data infrastructure for cryptocurrency and the blockchain economy.”
Supporters can participate in the SAN token sale with Ethereum (ETH). SAN tokens are intended to be traded on major exchanges.
- Skycoin To Launch Coin Distribution Event July 24, 2017 - July 21, 2017
- CoinAgenda Europe 2017 Blockchain Winners Announced - July 20, 2017
- BurstIQ Announces Token Crowdsale for its Health Data Ecosystem and Marketplace - July 20, 2017
- Gaming cryptocurrency meets online betting: Loot.bet pledges support to SkinCoin - July 20, 2017
- Kybernetwork Introduces A Decentralized Platform For The Instant Trading Of Any Crypto-asset - July 19, 2017
- Announcement of Proof of Existence 2.0 – PO.ET Token Sale August 8, 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Equities.com and KrowdMentor Announce Exclusive Strategic Partnership at CoinAgenda - July 19, 2017
- NASSCOM in association with BlockSmiths & Quatrro forms India’s First Blockchain SIG - July 18, 2017
- DENT Partners with Aquto to Bring Decentralized Global Mobile Data Exchange to 500 Million People - July 18, 2017
- Moeda Cooperative Banking-as-a-Service Relaunches Digital Token - July 18, 2017
- Aicoin Launches Today – Next Generation Of Investment Innovation In Initial Coin Offerings - July 18, 2017
- Pillar Tokens worth $12 Million Sold in First Hour of Sale - July 17, 2017
- CausePlay’s Thirtythree.8 Division Is Launching The Virtual Cash Back Token (VCB) and Its Ethereum-Based Blockchain Coupon and Rebate Platform - July 16, 2017
- Kazakhstan Becomes The Second Government To Embrace The Cryptocurrency Market System - July 16, 2017
- EnvisionX to Bring Blockchain to Programmatic Advertising - July 16, 2017
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Unveils New Technical Steering Committee and Seven New Working Groups - July 16, 2017
- Hungry Panda Games Launches ICO – Ethereum Powered Game And Esports Ecosystem - July 16, 2017
- CakeCodes Announces Highly-Anticipated Hybrid-Model Token Generation Event Via Bittrex - July 16, 2017
- Santiment Announces SAN Tokens Now Trading on Bitfinex - July 15, 2017
- Exchange Union Coin To Bridge Digital Currency Exchanges For Enhanced Trading - July 15, 2017
- Harbour DAO Updates Their ICO Model and Voting System to More Closely Align with a Commitment to Community-driven Governance - July 15, 2017
- ACChain Digital Coin Begins Trading on Japan’s NERAEX Exchange - July 14, 2017
- Token Sales For Entrepreneurs: A Workshop On Token Economic Design And Legal Compliance - July 13, 2017
- New York Trading Platform investFeed Replaces Equities for Cryptocurrency - July 13, 2017
- Falcon First Swiss Private Bank To Enter Blockchain Asset Management Market With Bitcoin - July 12, 2017
- Blockchain technology breaking barriers for effective foreign aid - July 12, 2017
- Blockchain Genomics company raises over $1M with Gene-Chain Coin Token Sales - July 12, 2017
- ANZ, Westpac, Scentre and IBM Complete Successful Blockchain Trial for Bank Guarantees - July 12, 2017
- Blockchain Based Ticketing Company Aventus Systems Announces Advisory Board - July 12, 2017
- DENT Wireless is the First Blockchain Platform to Power New Mobile Data Exchange Marketplace - July 12, 2017
- Blockchain Music Sharing Platform Aurovine Launches in India - July 12, 2017
- Hyperledger Announces Production-Ready Hyperledger Fabric 1.0 - July 12, 2017
- Ethereum Co-founder Mihai Alisie Joins Aragon Advisory Board - July 12, 2017
- Musiconomi Announces Crowdsale For Music Industry - July 12, 2017
- Mothership Launches Progressive Blockchain Financial Services with the Estonian e-Residency Program - July 12, 2017
- Sphre Raises Over $5 Million in XID Token Sale to Bring Identity Management to the Blockchain - July 11, 2017
- Token Sale: Revolutionary Virtual Reality Streaming Platform Supported by the Blockchain - July 11, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Liquidity Asset Token (LATO) announces PRE-ICO to Tokenize Assets - July 11, 2017
- $64,818 single spin payout by playing Hansel & Gretel at BitStarz Casino - July 8, 2017
- Startup Monetha Wants to Challenge PayPal’s and Trustpilot’s Status Quo with the Ethereum Blockchain - July 6, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Bitclave Launches Advertising Application, Active Search Ecosystem and Cybersecurity Platform - July 6, 2017
- Qtum Claims World’s First Proof-of-Stake Smart Contracts Platform - July 5, 2017
- Deloitte CIS and Waves Say They Plan to Shape the Future of Blockchain - July 4, 2017
- NEVERDIE Teleportation ICO to Monetize Infrastructure and Drive Trillion Dollar Virtual Goods Economy as The First Double Coin ICO - July 4, 2017
- Blockchain Startup ETHLend Wants to Revolutionise The Finance Lending Market - July 2, 2017
- Blockchain Startup EOS Token Distribution Generates Over US$185 Million in First Five Days - July 2, 2017
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Proposes Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) to Crush Rise of Cryptocurrencies - July 2, 2017
- DECENT Launches Blockchain-Based Content Distribution Platform to Take On Entertainment Giants - June 30, 2017
- Synereo Releases Content Monetization Platform WildSpark - June 30, 2017
- First-ever Blockchain Real Estate Project — 3,000 BTC Cap Crowdfunded in 24 Hours on Waves Platform - June 30, 2017