Blockchain startup BitClave is planning to launch what they coin ‘the first product of its kind’ called the “Bitclave Active Search Ecosystem” (BASE) which will result in advertisers and online consumers receiving value from every relevant search query in the BASE ecosystem.
The startup says BitClave’s BASE reduces the cost of online interactions between the Internet users and online advertisers by eliminating the middlemen using cryptography and activity ledgers to create smart contracts and that using the BASE application, a user can profit off of every search result in which his demographic information meets the ideal customer profile that the online advertiser is willing to pay for. Adding that users receive peace of mind from having their data securely stored on the Blockchain, which is unhackable.
“Online retailers currently spend billions of dollars trying to reach customers through online advertising campaigns which, for the most part, waste money on targeting people outside of the advertisers’ demographic, costing millions of dollars in lost sales to the advertiser in the process. What if there were a way for online advertisers to only target those who needed their product and had buying potential? Meet BitClave, the cure-all to many of the challenges that online advertisers currently face.”
How does this work?
Each relevant search query credits the user a certain amount of Consumer Activity Tokens (CAT), the custom currency of the BASE ecosystem, from the online advertiser, which he or she can then in turn use to pay for online or in-store merchandise from any retailer which accepts the CAT currency. As a byproduct, BitClave says their open source BASE has the potential to become the most advanced affiliate rewards program of its kind, enabling customers to not only get rewarded from searching for relevant products, but also enabling advertisers to avoid wasting money on ads that reach those who do not qualify as their target customers and rewarding customers for each search made within the BASE partner ecosystem.
The team says they are already in discussions to expand its BASE ecosystem by engaging with large online retailers and will aim to hit one million searches per month in the coming months.
“The platform is built by best-in-class security experts such as Alex Bessonov, former Chief Security Officer at LG Electronics, Patrick Tague (PhD) and Emmanuel Owusu of Carnegie Mellon University, and Vasily Trofimchuk, founder of Astra as well as twenty engineers with a variety of diverse experiences in the Blockchain and adtech verticals. The advisory board also consists of Gerald Beuchelt, the CISO of Demandware as well as Kevin Doerr, the SVP of GoDaddy.”
On July 25th, BitClave will for the first time, open the BASE ecosystem to the public and give the opportunity for all accredited investors to purchase tokens in a token sale. They are currently opening up pre-ICO discounted funding.
Retail, Customer Loyalty, eCommerce Application
“With eCommerce becoming increasingly competitive and hundreds of brick-and-mortar stores closing each month, retailers are now placing all their bets online and spending billions of dollars competing for consumers’ attention with costly online advertising campaigns which, for the most part, are ineffective in reaching relevant audiences. The result of such competitive pressures in an increasingly crowded market are shrinking margins for retailers due to decreasing revenue coupled with higher customer acquisition costs. What if there were a way for retailers to gain a competitive edge by cutting costs through less advertising but more relevant ads, increasing revenue while simultaneously establishing greater customer loyalty?”
“The cure-all that retailers have been looking for has finally arrived with Bitclave’s Blockchain based BASE (Bitclave Active Search Ecosystem), which seeks to alleviate the pain felt by retailers, caused by the increasingly competitive eCommerce landscape, often dominated by companies such as Amazon and Alibaba.”
BitClave say they can increase average transaction values for retailers and cuts advertising cost through BASE which allows retailers to eliminate the middlemen in traditional search advertising.
Using Bitclave’s BASE, users can store their data securely on the Blockchain and only allow retailers to advertise to them on a case-by-case basis by opting in and establishing smart contracts directly with retailers who also utilize Bitclave’s BASE. The incentive to opt-in and adopt the BASE application comes from the user’s desire to reclaim their personal information and the earning potential that comes from each search query. The demographic information meeting the ideal customer profile will enable the consumer to receive Consumer Activity Tokens, (CAT)’s from retailers that are part of the BASE ecosystem, which they then are able to use within the ecosystem of BASE retailers toward their next transaction.
Cybersecurity, Internet Monopolies Application
“The probability of potential data breaches are becoming more and more of a threat to the world economy as Internet giants become increasingly attractive targets, as evidenced by the hacking of Yahoo during its acquisition talks with Verizon, leading to 500M users’ private information being exposed and a $350M decrease in valuation overnight. Each new cyberattack results in a loss of trust and customer loyalty, a tarnishing of brand, and irreparable damage done to millions of users’ lives due to exposure of personal and financial data. With the mass adoption of IoT devices, the stakes are only becoming higher, with users’ offline behaviors in the home, gym, workplace and on the road all stored in the cloud and vulnerable to data breaches and exploitation. With each new cyberattack, internet users realize the increasing need to safeguard their personal data, to protect their personal lives, finances, and careers.”
Bitclave, founded by the former Chief Security Officer of LG Electronics say they seek to bring peace of mind to Internet users, by protecting users from hackers by safeguarding their data on a nonhackable Blockchain infrastructure and allowing users to opt-in and allow only select organizations to access their data in one-off “smart contracts”.
For more information check out their website.
- Skycoin To Launch Coin Distribution Event July 24, 2017 - July 21, 2017
- CoinAgenda Europe 2017 Blockchain Winners Announced - July 20, 2017
- BurstIQ Announces Token Crowdsale for its Health Data Ecosystem and Marketplace - July 20, 2017
- Gaming cryptocurrency meets online betting: Loot.bet pledges support to SkinCoin - July 20, 2017
- Kybernetwork Introduces A Decentralized Platform For The Instant Trading Of Any Crypto-asset - July 19, 2017
- Announcement of Proof of Existence 2.0 – PO.ET Token Sale August 8, 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Equities.com and KrowdMentor Announce Exclusive Strategic Partnership at CoinAgenda - July 19, 2017
- NASSCOM in association with BlockSmiths & Quatrro forms India’s First Blockchain SIG - July 18, 2017
- DENT Partners with Aquto to Bring Decentralized Global Mobile Data Exchange to 500 Million People - July 18, 2017
- Moeda Cooperative Banking-as-a-Service Relaunches Digital Token - July 18, 2017
- Aicoin Launches Today – Next Generation Of Investment Innovation In Initial Coin Offerings - July 18, 2017
- Pillar Tokens worth $12 Million Sold in First Hour of Sale - July 17, 2017
- CausePlay’s Thirtythree.8 Division Is Launching The Virtual Cash Back Token (VCB) and Its Ethereum-Based Blockchain Coupon and Rebate Platform - July 16, 2017
- Kazakhstan Becomes The Second Government To Embrace The Cryptocurrency Market System - July 16, 2017
- EnvisionX to Bring Blockchain to Programmatic Advertising - July 16, 2017
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Unveils New Technical Steering Committee and Seven New Working Groups - July 16, 2017
- Hungry Panda Games Launches ICO – Ethereum Powered Game And Esports Ecosystem - July 16, 2017
- CakeCodes Announces Highly-Anticipated Hybrid-Model Token Generation Event Via Bittrex - July 16, 2017
- Santiment Announces SAN Tokens Now Trading on Bitfinex - July 15, 2017
- Exchange Union Coin To Bridge Digital Currency Exchanges For Enhanced Trading - July 15, 2017
- Harbour DAO Updates Their ICO Model and Voting System to More Closely Align with a Commitment to Community-driven Governance - July 15, 2017
- ACChain Digital Coin Begins Trading on Japan’s NERAEX Exchange - July 14, 2017
- Token Sales For Entrepreneurs: A Workshop On Token Economic Design And Legal Compliance - July 13, 2017
- New York Trading Platform investFeed Replaces Equities for Cryptocurrency - July 13, 2017
- Falcon First Swiss Private Bank To Enter Blockchain Asset Management Market With Bitcoin - July 12, 2017
- Blockchain technology breaking barriers for effective foreign aid - July 12, 2017
- Blockchain Genomics company raises over $1M with Gene-Chain Coin Token Sales - July 12, 2017
- ANZ, Westpac, Scentre and IBM Complete Successful Blockchain Trial for Bank Guarantees - July 12, 2017
- Blockchain Based Ticketing Company Aventus Systems Announces Advisory Board - July 12, 2017
- DENT Wireless is the First Blockchain Platform to Power New Mobile Data Exchange Marketplace - July 12, 2017
- Blockchain Music Sharing Platform Aurovine Launches in India - July 12, 2017
- Hyperledger Announces Production-Ready Hyperledger Fabric 1.0 - July 12, 2017
- Ethereum Co-founder Mihai Alisie Joins Aragon Advisory Board - July 12, 2017
- Musiconomi Announces Crowdsale For Music Industry - July 12, 2017
- Mothership Launches Progressive Blockchain Financial Services with the Estonian e-Residency Program - July 12, 2017
- Sphre Raises Over $5 Million in XID Token Sale to Bring Identity Management to the Blockchain - July 11, 2017
- Token Sale: Revolutionary Virtual Reality Streaming Platform Supported by the Blockchain - July 11, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Liquidity Asset Token (LATO) announces PRE-ICO to Tokenize Assets - July 11, 2017
- $64,818 single spin payout by playing Hansel & Gretel at BitStarz Casino - July 8, 2017
- Startup Monetha Wants to Challenge PayPal’s and Trustpilot’s Status Quo with the Ethereum Blockchain - July 6, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Bitclave Launches Advertising Application, Active Search Ecosystem and Cybersecurity Platform - July 6, 2017
- Qtum Claims World’s First Proof-of-Stake Smart Contracts Platform - July 5, 2017
- Deloitte CIS and Waves Say They Plan to Shape the Future of Blockchain - July 4, 2017
- NEVERDIE Teleportation ICO to Monetize Infrastructure and Drive Trillion Dollar Virtual Goods Economy as The First Double Coin ICO - July 4, 2017
- Blockchain Startup ETHLend Wants to Revolutionise The Finance Lending Market - July 2, 2017
- Blockchain Startup EOS Token Distribution Generates Over US$185 Million in First Five Days - July 2, 2017
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Proposes Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) to Crush Rise of Cryptocurrencies - July 2, 2017
- DECENT Launches Blockchain-Based Content Distribution Platform to Take On Entertainment Giants - June 30, 2017
- Synereo Releases Content Monetization Platform WildSpark - June 30, 2017
- First-ever Blockchain Real Estate Project — 3,000 BTC Cap Crowdfunded in 24 Hours on Waves Platform - June 30, 2017