Blockchain startup BitClave is planning to launch what they coin ‘the first product of its kind’ called the “Bitclave Active Search Ecosystem” (BASE) which will result in advertisers and online consumers receiving value from every relevant search query in the BASE ecosystem.
The startup says BitClave’s BASE reduces the cost of online interactions between the Internet users and online advertisers by eliminating the middlemen using cryptography and activity ledgers to create smart contracts and that using the BASE application, a user can profit off of every search result in which his demographic information meets the ideal customer profile that the online advertiser is willing to pay for. Adding that users receive peace of mind from having their data securely stored on the Blockchain, which is unhackable.
“Online retailers currently spend billions of dollars trying to reach customers through online advertising campaigns which, for the most part, waste money on targeting people outside of the advertisers’ demographic, costing millions of dollars in lost sales to the advertiser in the process. What if there were a way for online advertisers to only target those who needed their product and had buying potential? Meet BitClave, the cure-all to many of the challenges that online advertisers currently face.”
How does this work?
Each relevant search query credits the user a certain amount of Consumer Activity Tokens (CAT), the custom currency of the BASE ecosystem, from the online advertiser, which he or she can then in turn use to pay for online or in-store merchandise from any retailer which accepts the CAT currency. As a byproduct, BitClave says their open source BASE has the potential to become the most advanced affiliate rewards program of its kind, enabling customers to not only get rewarded from searching for relevant products, but also enabling advertisers to avoid wasting money on ads that reach those who do not qualify as their target customers and rewarding customers for each search made within the BASE partner ecosystem.
The team says they are already in discussions to expand its BASE ecosystem by engaging with large online retailers and will aim to hit one million searches per month in the coming months.
“The platform is built by best-in-class security experts such as Alex Bessonov, former Chief Security Officer at LG Electronics, Patrick Tague (PhD) and Emmanuel Owusu of Carnegie Mellon University, and Vasily Trofimchuk, founder of Astra as well as twenty engineers with a variety of diverse experiences in the Blockchain and adtech verticals. The advisory board also consists of Gerald Beuchelt, the CISO of Demandware as well as Kevin Doerr, the SVP of GoDaddy.”
On July 25th, BitClave will for the first time, open the BASE ecosystem to the public and give the opportunity for all accredited investors to purchase tokens in a token sale. They are currently opening up pre-ICO discounted funding.
Retail, Customer Loyalty, eCommerce Application
“With eCommerce becoming increasingly competitive and hundreds of brick-and-mortar stores closing each month, retailers are now placing all their bets online and spending billions of dollars competing for consumers’ attention with costly online advertising campaigns which, for the most part, are ineffective in reaching relevant audiences. The result of such competitive pressures in an increasingly crowded market are shrinking margins for retailers due to decreasing revenue coupled with higher customer acquisition costs. What if there were a way for retailers to gain a competitive edge by cutting costs through less advertising but more relevant ads, increasing revenue while simultaneously establishing greater customer loyalty?”
“The cure-all that retailers have been looking for has finally arrived with Bitclave’s Blockchain based BASE (Bitclave Active Search Ecosystem), which seeks to alleviate the pain felt by retailers, caused by the increasingly competitive eCommerce landscape, often dominated by companies such as Amazon and Alibaba.”
BitClave say they can increase average transaction values for retailers and cuts advertising cost through BASE which allows retailers to eliminate the middlemen in traditional search advertising.
Using Bitclave’s BASE, users can store their data securely on the Blockchain and only allow retailers to advertise to them on a case-by-case basis by opting in and establishing smart contracts directly with retailers who also utilize Bitclave’s BASE. The incentive to opt-in and adopt the BASE application comes from the user’s desire to reclaim their personal information and the earning potential that comes from each search query. The demographic information meeting the ideal customer profile will enable the consumer to receive Consumer Activity Tokens, (CAT)’s from retailers that are part of the BASE ecosystem, which they then are able to use within the ecosystem of BASE retailers toward their next transaction.
Cybersecurity, Internet Monopolies Application
“The probability of potential data breaches are becoming more and more of a threat to the world economy as Internet giants become increasingly attractive targets, as evidenced by the hacking of Yahoo during its acquisition talks with Verizon, leading to 500M users’ private information being exposed and a $350M decrease in valuation overnight. Each new cyberattack results in a loss of trust and customer loyalty, a tarnishing of brand, and irreparable damage done to millions of users’ lives due to exposure of personal and financial data. With the mass adoption of IoT devices, the stakes are only becoming higher, with users’ offline behaviors in the home, gym, workplace and on the road all stored in the cloud and vulnerable to data breaches and exploitation. With each new cyberattack, internet users realize the increasing need to safeguard their personal data, to protect their personal lives, finances, and careers.”
Bitclave, founded by the former Chief Security Officer of LG Electronics say they seek to bring peace of mind to Internet users, by protecting users from hackers by safeguarding their data on a nonhackable Blockchain infrastructure and allowing users to opt-in and allow only select organizations to access their data in one-off “smart contracts”.
For more information check out their website.
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency - November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments - November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO - November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs - November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers - November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course - November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO - November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public - November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership - November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale - November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform - November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator - November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database - November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies - November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program - November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO - November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board - November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life - November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets - November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood - November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! - November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place - November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts - November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release - November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative - November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform - November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network - November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World - November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO - November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency - November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade - November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ - November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals - November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace - November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market - November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market - November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications - November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership - November 7, 2017