Over 200 attendees representing companies from throughout Europe and North America gathered at the World Trade Centre in Barcelona to attend CoinAgenda Europe – the only global conference aimed at both retail and institutional investors in the digital currency market, to discuss the future of blockchain technologies and digital currencies across the sector.
The conference series showcased the most innovative companies through its Startup and ICO Contest. At the Barcelona event held on July 16-18, twenty-four contestants presented to a panel of five prominent, independent VC, investor judges and CoinAgenda attendees.
From the impressive roster, five companies emerged as winners. In a three-way-tie for first place, awards went to:
- SALT Lending, developers of the first blockchain-backed lending ecosystem featuring Secured Automated Lending Technology which facilitates a new market for loads that are cost effective and fair, and which protects the investments of both lenders and borrowers.
- The Hive Platform, the first cryptocurrency-based invoice financing platform, also tied for first place in recognition of its Ethereum blockchain-powered end-to-end platform that will give small and medium size enterprises (SMEs) easy access to short-term financing by turning their accounts receivables into tradable assets.
- Omega One also shared first-place honours for its development of a decentralized, automated execution system that trades across the world’s crypto exchanges, shielding its members from counterparty risk and reducing the costs of trading.
- DENT Wireless, the world’s first blockchain based Mobile Data Exchange, Tokenizing the mobile data industry and ceating a world-wide marketplace on Ethereum Blockchain to sell and buy Mobile Data with DENT Tokens.
- Closely followed by Propy, the first P2P real estate exchange platform using Ethereum smart contracts and decentralised title registry, awarded third place in recognition of how its real-estate marketplace will solve the problems of purchasing property across borders, through facilitating connections between international entities to enable the seamless purchase of international real estate online.
“We were overwhelmed with the positive reaction to the first-ever CoinAgenda Europe,” said conference director Michael Terpin. “A lot of companies received great exposure to the top-tier investors and funds attending, and the judges found three companies to be of such high quality that they all received perfect scores.”
“The top three winners of the last CoinAgenda in March (CoinAgenda Caribbean) went on to raise more than $200 million,” continued Terpin, “so we wish the latest batch of winners an equivalent degree of success and look forward to our largest event, CoinAgenda Global, in Las Vegas, October 24-26.”
First place (three-way tie) winners were each received $7500 in combined sponsorship awards from CoinAgenda, and tickets to d10e, BECON, and ICO Summit. Second and third place winners received $4400 each for a combined total event awards purse of more than $30k.
Founded in 2014 by the Transform Group and BitAngels blockchain angel network, CoinAgenda is widely recognised as the premier Bitcoin and Digital Currency Investors Conference series that connects and informs investors and entrepreneurs in the bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrency sectors. Previous CoinAgenda conferences have been held in Las Vegas and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
For more information about the CoinAgenda conference series please visit http://coinagenda.com/
- Opporty Announces ICO and Token Sale Starting October 18th 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Medicalchain To Speak At The Upcoming Financial Times Digital Health Summit On Oct. 12, 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Adel Will Upgrade Its Blockchain Incubator Using Jelurida’s Latest Technology - September 21, 2017
- Etch Foundation Announce Token Sale - September 21, 2017
- Jamie Foxx dives into cryptocurrency – invests in COBINHOOD - September 21, 2017
- New Creditinfo App and Services Utilize Blockchain-Based ShoCard Identity Platform to Maximize User Privacy while Authenticating Credit Report Data - September 21, 2017
- Disruptive Truck-Sharing Company Doft Sells Doftcoins to Truckers, 3PLs and Freight Shippers with 50% discount during Pre-ICO - September 21, 2017
- Carnegie Mellon University and BitClave partner to improve the search experience - September 21, 2017
- Darfchain Successfully Implements Its Distributed Erp System Encompassing Odoo, Bigchaindb And Ethereum Technology - September 21, 2017
- ASX-Listed iCandy Interactive Limited Announces Backing For Independent Blockchain Based Crypto-Currency “Project Nitro” To Support And Democratize Game Development - September 21, 2017
- Ethereum Co-founder Anthony Di Iorio Joins BlockMason as Advisor - September 20, 2017
- Nuggets Announces Token Sale for Revolutionary Blockchain Platform for Secure Private Payments and ID Verification - September 20, 2017
- Preeminent Investor & CNBC Contributor BRIAN KELLY Joins Veridium Labs Board of Advisors - September 20, 2017
- Disney Spin-off, Dragonchain, Announces October 2nd Token Sale To Bring The Power Of Blockchain Technology To Business - September 20, 2017
- Social Payments App Moneymailme Announces Development Of A New Blockchain Platform Called Modex Marketplace - September 20, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Public Opinion Poll Startup ClearPoll Announce Presale - September 20, 2017
- SmartOne Launches Legal Solution for Crypto Community – Announce LEGAL Tokens - September 19, 2017
- HydroMiner Announces ICO and First Token Sale Starting September 25th 2017 - September 19, 2017
- LEVERJ AnnouncesFully Functional, Non-Custodial Cryptocurrency Derivatives Trading Platform - September 19, 2017
- DataBroker DAO, a Decentralised Marketplace for IoT Sensor Data, Token Sale Is Live - September 19, 2017
- Poseidon Brings Value To Nature Through Carbon Blockchain Technology - September 19, 2017
- Options and Futures on the Blockchain Board of Derivatives. PRE-SALE begins on 22th September at 8AM GMT. - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain-based Digital Advertising Ecosystem Papyrus to Launch Token Generation Event on 12 October - September 18, 2017
- Propy Raises $15 Million in ICO to Decentralize Real Estate Sales and Attract Foreign Investors - September 18, 2017
- The Financial Commission Issues Certification of the Genesis Vision ICO - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain Industry and Regulatory Leaders Launch Token Alliance - September 18, 2017
- PayPie Challenges Experian, Equifax and TransUnion Status Quo with the World’s First Ethereum Blockchain-Based Credit Risk Assessment - September 18, 2017
- YouNow Announces the PROPS Ecosystem, Brings Cryptocurrency to Mobile Video - September 18, 2017
- Dash Grows in Accessibility; Listed on London Digital Asset Exchange and Broker Dash partners with CEX.IO - September 18, 2017
- Qtum Ignition Tackles Scalability with First Decentralized Governance Protocol - September 18, 2017
- The Grant Hero Foundation Aims to Disrupt the Non-Profit Industry with the GIVE Coin Using Ethereum Blockchain Technology - September 18, 2017
- Trippki Announces Hotel Booking and Rewards Platform to Simplify & Monetize Traveling - September 18, 2017
- Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange Mandarin.top launches ICO - September 18, 2017
- Talla Launches Botchain, a Blockchain-Based Platform for Ensuring Certainty and Security in A.I. Autonomous Agents for Business - September 18, 2017
- NXT Blockchain Announces Big Changes for Voting, Money Transfer and More - September 17, 2017
- Swirlds Raises $3M Seed Round to Bring Improved Performance, Security to Distributed Ledger Applications - September 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Sale Tops 3933 BTC For New and Existing ICOs - September 17, 2017
- 21 Thousand People Contribute To Kybernetwork As Company Reports ‘Smooth’ ICO - September 16, 2017
- Arna Genomics Introduces A Revolutionary Solution For Cancer Diagnostics And Treatment Biotechnologies – Blockchain Ecosystem Arna Panacea. - September 14, 2017
- Vietnam’s largest smart vending machine operator Dropfoods plans to raise US$9 mil through Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - September 13, 2017
- The City of Boise and ULedger Enter Into Agreement - September 13, 2017
- DigitalTown Introduces Blockchain Platform for Smart Cities - September 13, 2017
- BlueCoin 2.0 Incorporates Bluetooth Transactions & Cold Staking on Bitcoin Code - September 13, 2017
- Algebraix Data, The Company Enabling Consumers to Own and Monetize Their Own Data, Announces SAFT for ALX Tokens, a New Cryptocurrency - September 13, 2017
- Swiss ICO Summit Attracts Global Industry Leaders to Discuss Future of Crypto Finance - September 13, 2017
- American Banker’s Marc Hochstein Joins CoinDesk as Managing Editor - September 13, 2017
- TETHER and ETHFINEX Enable Tokenized USD on Ethereum Network - September 13, 2017
- Belfrics Singapore Launches Belrium ICO, a KYC Complaint Blockchain - September 13, 2017
- Belarus’ XB Software Offers Smart Contracts and Blockchain Development Services - September 13, 2017
- COBINHOOD Launches; Announces Zero-Fee, High-Frequency Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform and Initial Coin Offering - September 12, 2017