Despite the substantial growth in trading crypto currency assets over recent years, mainstream funds have avoided these assets. The Smart Investment Fund is looking to change this and is opening to investors with an ICO on the Ethereum network that will issue Smart Investment Fund Tokens (SIFT) which act as a shareholding in the fund.
Investors can expect to see a 40% annual return on investment paid by dividends and asset appreciation. This is possible due to proprietary algorithms developed over the last decade now being tailored to Blockchain assets.
Smart Volume Analysis is a professional trading technique that analyses market moves to determine what the largest investors and market makers are doing. A decade ago Smart Trader launched to move volume spread trading out of the hands of Wall Street and into the hands of Main Street investors. Over the last decade these proprietary algorithms grew and recent months have seen the software be perfected to work trading cryptographic currencies.
Despite the many volatile changes in the value of Bitcoin and other currencies over the past three months, Smart’s algorithms have predicted all major shifts in the market and historical data analysis from 2012 onwards suggests ROIs to investors of 40% per year.
The Smart Investment Fund will act much like a mutual fund. The value of the fund will initially be made up of funding from the SIFT ICO. From this point forward half of profits will be returned to investors monthly as dividends whilst the remaining half stays in the fund to support its growth. Being an ERC20-compliant token, the asset will be freely tradeable on Ethereum exchanges allowing shareholders to benefit from asset appreciation as well as dividend payments.
The wider SIFT project includes support for shareholder voting rights, a Windows desktop application for investors to manage their shareholding and systems to ensure transparency within the fund. SIFT will offer unrivalled levels of transparency with direct feeds to trading systems and bank accounts published to the Blockchain with external auditors confirming this information on a regular basis.
Smart Trader and SIFT are run by James May and Guy Powell. The pair first worked together almost 20 years ago and most recently developed Smart Trader’s algorithms.
James started work as a trader in the 1980s and since the 1990s has worked with numerous internet-based startups. Guy is a software engineer and architect who has worked with some of the world’s largest technology companies. He has worked with crypto-currencies since 2012 and has previously designed security systems for UK government agencies. In his spare time, he is currently undertaking a PhD in Robotics.
The SIFT ICO will launch on August 1st and remain open for 45 days. The maximum investment is unlimited with the minimum investment 0.01 Eth. The fund will begin trading in September. To invest in SIFT or for more information visit http://SmartIFT.com where a whitepaper provides more information.
- BlockMason Announces First SEC-Compliant Public American ICO - August 18, 2017
- Tightened EU Regulations Enabling Blockchain Technology in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain - August 18, 2017
- Mark Cuban Portfolio Company Unikrn Seeks to Sell $100 Million in UnikoinGold tokens - August 18, 2017
- Dash To Host Its First Ever Global Conference - August 17, 2017
- LAToken Tokenized Apple Shares to Sell Them for Cryptocurrencies - August 17, 2017
- Sensay, Groundbreaking AI and Chatbot Company Launches Token Sale - August 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Presale Attracts $8.3 Million - August 17, 2017
- Indorse, the Decentralized Professional Social Network, Receives Additional Backing From Coinsilium After $5.5 million Pre-Sale - August 16, 2017
- Decentraland Partners With imToken, Connext, and Bitcoin Suisse - August 16, 2017
- Ethereum-based Car Towing Aggregator CarTaxi Plans ICO - August 16, 2017
- Ukraine Government to Allow Foreign Investors to Purchase Real Estate Online with Propy - August 16, 2017
- Cofound.it to Launch Weekly Crowdsales through September - August 15, 2017
- Blockstream Satellite: Broadcasting Bitcoin from Space - August 15, 2017
- Dr. Christian Seberino – Houston Texas Blockchain Course Kicks Off Friday August 18, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Skycoin – Skywire Miner: Hardware for the Next Internet - August 12, 2017
- NSD and Waves kickstart development of Crypto Assets platform - August 12, 2017
- ICONOMI Introduces Columbus Capital As Its First Asset Management Partner - August 12, 2017
- Siberians to Launch ICO for Decentralized Betting eSports Platform - August 12, 2017
- Decentralized News Network Releases Alpha Update - August 12, 2017
- Gibraltar’s Fintech Sector Moves Forward – Awards Xapo E-money license - August 11, 2017
- AMBROSUS Partners with TREK THERAPEUTICS to Develop a Blockchain-powered Method to Track Quality in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing - August 11, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes First VC To Hire ‘Head of Crypto-Economics’ With Appointment of Eden Dhaliwal - August 11, 2017
- Rivetz Raises $5.5 Million in RvT Token Pre-Sale; Public Token Crowdsale Begins Today, Capped at 200,000 ETH - August 10, 2017
- Leading Japanese VCs, Nippon Technology Venture Partners, FISCO Capitals, and ABBALab Inc all to invest in COMSA ICO tokens and XEM - August 10, 2017
- Binded Launches One Click U.S. Copyright Registrations - August 10, 2017
- Illinois Opens Blockchain Development Partnership with Hashed Health - August 9, 2017
- Jaxx and Cofound.it Partner to Give Best New Cryptocurrencies Immediate Liquidity - August 9, 2017
- GoldMint Project Plans to Provide 100 per cent Gold-Backed Stable Assets - August 9, 2017
- Launching a Blockchain Solution to Make Aviation Safer – Aeron.aero - August 9, 2017
- Blackmoon Financial Group Launches Blockchain-Based Platform for Tokenized Investment Funds - August 9, 2017
- SONM Launches Updated Platform With Discovery Algorithm - August 9, 2017
- AirFox Announces ICO to Make Mobile Data More Accessible and Affordable - August 8, 2017
- Golden Fleece Project To Expand Massive Altcoin Mining Ecosystem With Token Sale - August 8, 2017
- Notorious Lobbyist Jack Abramoff to Coach Bitcoin Activists in New Washington, DC-based Reality Docu-series from Blockchain Entertainment and Ignition Creative - August 8, 2017
- ATMChain’s Project In China With 7,000 Intelligent Media Screens ‘Goes Blockchain’ Through DECENT - August 8, 2017
- NEM.io Foundation Partners with Blockchain Global to Expand International Reach - August 8, 2017
- CFTE working with MAS to help ASEAN finance professionals acquire the skills of Finance 2.0 - August 8, 2017
- Rivetz International Partners with LAToken to Boost Marketplace Security on Mobile Devices - August 8, 2017
- investFeed Finishes Successful Token Generation Event - August 8, 2017
- Zen Protocol Unveils Testnet To Decentralize Finance - August 8, 2017
- Blockchain Startup JAAK Announce Official Pilot With Viacom UK - August 7, 2017
- RefToken Releases Blockchain Affiliate Platform Prototype – Announces Token Generation Event - August 5, 2017
- Dash Employs Elite Cybersecurity Service Bugcrowd to ‘Hack’ Its Blockchain - August 5, 2017
- 144,000 Free Spins up for grabs montly in BitStarz’s new Slot Battles! - August 5, 2017
- Stox Token Sale Raises $33 Million in 34 Hours – The Seventh Biggest of 2017 - August 4, 2017
- Swap Announces AIR Token Launch and AIRSWAP, a Decentralized, Peer-to-Peer Trading Platform - August 4, 2017
- investFeed Showcases First Version of Cryptocurrency-Based Social Investment Platform - August 3, 2017
- WePower Launches Blockchain-Powered Green Energy Platform and Token Sale - August 3, 2017
- DECENT Network introduces ATMChain - August 3, 2017
- Neufund Launches ICO Transparency Monitor to Judge ICOs Based on Smart Contract Design - August 3, 2017