Latvian mining and gaming engineers and developers have teamed up with an international group of creatives to build the world’s first astrategic web-game fueled by cryptocurrency mining. The HASH RUSH (HR) project is being managed by Kristaps Vaivods, Maris Ziedonis and their team from ETHinvest who are building out the backend in Riga.
Set in the futuristic Hermeian solar system, players build their own mining colony using RUSH COINS (RC) (ERC-20 standard token) to take part of the big rush that is cryptocurrency mining. All mining colonies are backed by real-time hash power.
To fund the project, the group is organising a token launch kicking off with a pre-sale from August 16, 2017 12:01pm CET until September 1, 2017. The main Token Launch will take place fromSeptember 13, 2017 12:01pm CET to October 13, 2017 unless a cap of 64,050,000 RC tokens sold is reached earlier. Distribution and Rates RC can be acquired with BTC, ETH or ETC by participating in the pre – ICO that will take place.
Transfers can be made from any BTC, ETH or ETC wallet. The minimum Token Launch entry is 0.1 ETH. The minimum entry threshold for the pre-sale is 50 ETH, 5 BTC or 1000 ETC. On December 1, 2017, RC tokens will be issued to participants’ Ethereum addresses automatically. Original payments made in BTC and ETC will be converted to ETH at the rate effective at the time when the rights to RC tokens were reserved. RC coins will be sent to the Ethereum address that will be provided in the contact form or by e-mail.
5 Gh/s of hash power for the first player’s mining colonies and testing is already running, and the MVP (minimum viable product) will be finished by the end of September. Regarding this, HR has not set a minimum of amount of tokens to be issued to accommodate a low capacity if required. However, the total number of tokens distributed will be capped at 70 million, from which 64,050,000 or 91.5% will be available during the pre-sale and the ICO. The remaining 5,950,000 RC or 8.5% of total coins will be distributed: during the marketing campaign, to players for completing missions and for participating in faction goals, as bonuses, and to private miners who choose the HR mining pool.
What is Hash Rush?
Hash Rush is a unique browser game, that makes cryptocurrency mining fun and available to a large audience. Think of it as Age of Empires with a huge twist: All the ore you mine, you get to keep.
“Our white paper describes our roadmap more accurately, but broadly speaking, we are looking to, create the HR mining pool and let other cryptocurrency miners join, finish the Hermeian solar system and develop randomly-generated planets, triple our hash power, add gods that introduce natural disasters to the game, and develop a mobile version of the game for Android and iOS,” stated co-founder Kristaps Vaivods.
“Simply put, our goal is to create a great RTS game and make cryptocurrency mining more fun.”
At its heart, Hash Rush is an RTS game — the goal is to conquer the galaxy, by building, maintaining and expanding your colony.
HR players compete in single and multiplayer missions for in-game bonuses that help them to maintain and develop a more profitable mining colony. Overview of the HASH RUSH Project HASH RUSH is the first next-generation hash-powered browser game where players can earn cryptocurrencies like Ethereum.
The game is set in a fictional solar system where cryptocurrencies are the main source of income. The objective of the game is to manage your colony, advance into neighbouring territories and transform your little colony into the envy of the entire solar system. At the start of the game, the player gets to choose from 3 different factions, each with their own look, playing style and storyline. After choosing a faction, the player is given a planet in one of 3 sectors in the Hermeian solar system where he/she can start building a mining colony.
But what makes Hash Rush unique is its focus on cryptocurrency mining. Over the last year or so, we have developed an Ethereum-based crypto token called Rush Coin (RC). Rush Coin is the main currency of Hash Rush.
Players can get Rush Coin in four ways:
- Mining the in-game Crypto Crystals
- Exchanging items and units with other players
- Swapping currencies with other token holders
- Completing specific missions
Once you got a hold on some Rush Coins, you can use them for in-game transactions. Spend Rush Coin to upgrade your colony, fend off natural disasters or create more miners — it’s your choice.
Just as important as the story are the game’s functionalities. Like a classical RTS game, we have implemented a mini-map and fog-of-war. In addition, a colony has different types of units (miners, engineers and prospectors), and different kinds of upgradeable buildings.
Some of the buildings in an Ernack colony
Expanding your colony is not the only goal in the game. There are specific story-driven missions you can fulfil to receive Rush Coin prizes. Or you can take part in a multiplayer competition that pits the factions against each other.
Trading valuable items
Hash Rush comes with a trading system used for trading valuable items. This allows you to sell unwanted items and get some Rush Coins in return.
So how does this work?
Well, Hash Rush comes with a variety of items, which may help your miners, engineers and prospectors to do their job better. For instance, binoculars allow your prospectors to look farther and reveal more territory.
Every unit and item a player buys or receives, comes with a card. These cards are tradable. Once you own a card, you also gain its perks.
A strong pickaxe provides a miner with more mining power
For instance, this card provides the holder with extra mining power. But this is just one example. We are planning on releasing a variety of cards that provide different perks. Some are common, and others will be more unique (and more valuable).
Trading simply brings another dimension to the Hash Rush game. As you can see, there are many ways to earn Rush Coins — and many reasons to keep playing.
- Medicalchain – first UK-based Company to bring Blockchain Technology to the Healthcare Industry Announced ICO - August 23, 2017
- Ties.Network Announces Token Generation Event (TGE) - August 23, 2017
- Bodhi Raised $10M Ahead of ICO Launch - August 22, 2017
- myGeoTracking Teams with Rivetz to Provide State of the Art Device Security for Mobile Field Employees - August 22, 2017
- IBM Announces Major Blockchain Collaboration With Leading Retailers And Food Companies To Address Worldwide Food Safety - August 22, 2017
- SmartContract.com, Used by SWIFT, Announces Technical Leaders as Advisors, Launches ChainLink to Connect Smart Contracts to Off-chain Data & Payments - August 22, 2017
- Synechron Partners with R3 in One of the Largest Distributed Ledger Consortium Projects of the Year - August 22, 2017
- Hive Raises $8.95 Million to Build Blockchain-Based Invoice Finance Platform - August 22, 2017
- Ex Ethereum, Stripe & Apple Trio Raising $1 million – Skipping ICO – to Crowdfund Blockchain Wallet for Banks - August 21, 2017
- Cindicator Brings AI and Collective Intelligence to Drive 47% Investment Yield Per Annum - August 21, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans ICO Based on Users Request - August 21, 2017
- Kybernetwork To Close Their ICO Whitelist Early Due To Massive Early Registration - August 20, 2017
- VR Startup DECENTRALAND Closes Token Launch with $25 Million Raise in 10 Seconds - August 19, 2017
- Napoleonx Plans DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds) To Bridge The Gap Between Crypto And Real Assets Active Investing, Unboxing The Crypto World - August 19, 2017
- Lampix Image Mining for Augmented Reality - August 19, 2017
- BlockMason Announces First SEC-Compliant Public American ICO - August 18, 2017
- Tightened EU Regulations Enabling Blockchain Technology in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain - August 18, 2017
- Mark Cuban Portfolio Company Unikrn Seeks to Sell $100 Million in UnikoinGold tokens - August 18, 2017
- Dash To Host Its First Ever Global Conference - August 17, 2017
- LAToken Tokenized Apple Shares to Sell Them for Cryptocurrencies - August 17, 2017
- Sensay, Groundbreaking AI and Chatbot Company Launches Token Sale - August 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Presale Attracts $8.3 Million - August 17, 2017
- Indorse, the Decentralized Professional Social Network, Receives Additional Backing From Coinsilium After $5.5 million Pre-Sale - August 16, 2017
- Decentraland Partners With imToken, Connext, and Bitcoin Suisse - August 16, 2017
- Ethereum-based Car Towing Aggregator CarTaxi Plans ICO - August 16, 2017
- Ukraine Government to Allow Foreign Investors to Purchase Real Estate Online with Propy - August 16, 2017
- Cofound.it to Launch Weekly Crowdsales through September - August 15, 2017
- Blockstream Satellite: Broadcasting Bitcoin from Space - August 15, 2017
- Dr. Christian Seberino – Houston Texas Blockchain Course Kicks Off Friday August 18, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Skycoin – Skywire Miner: Hardware for the Next Internet - August 12, 2017
- NSD and Waves kickstart development of Crypto Assets platform - August 12, 2017
- ICONOMI Introduces Columbus Capital As Its First Asset Management Partner - August 12, 2017
- Siberians to Launch ICO for Decentralized Betting eSports Platform - August 12, 2017
- Decentralized News Network Releases Alpha Update - August 12, 2017
- Gibraltar’s Fintech Sector Moves Forward – Awards Xapo E-money license - August 11, 2017
- AMBROSUS Partners with TREK THERAPEUTICS to Develop a Blockchain-powered Method to Track Quality in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing - August 11, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes First VC To Hire ‘Head of Crypto-Economics’ With Appointment of Eden Dhaliwal - August 11, 2017
- Rivetz Raises $5.5 Million in RvT Token Pre-Sale; Public Token Crowdsale Begins Today, Capped at 200,000 ETH - August 10, 2017
- Leading Japanese VCs, Nippon Technology Venture Partners, FISCO Capitals, and ABBALab Inc all to invest in COMSA ICO tokens and XEM - August 10, 2017
- Binded Launches One Click U.S. Copyright Registrations - August 10, 2017
- Illinois Opens Blockchain Development Partnership with Hashed Health - August 9, 2017
- Jaxx and Cofound.it Partner to Give Best New Cryptocurrencies Immediate Liquidity - August 9, 2017
- GoldMint Project Plans to Provide 100 per cent Gold-Backed Stable Assets - August 9, 2017
- Launching a Blockchain Solution to Make Aviation Safer – Aeron.aero - August 9, 2017
- Blackmoon Financial Group Launches Blockchain-Based Platform for Tokenized Investment Funds - August 9, 2017
- SONM Launches Updated Platform With Discovery Algorithm - August 9, 2017
- AirFox Announces ICO to Make Mobile Data More Accessible and Affordable - August 8, 2017
- Golden Fleece Project To Expand Massive Altcoin Mining Ecosystem With Token Sale - August 8, 2017
- Notorious Lobbyist Jack Abramoff to Coach Bitcoin Activists in New Washington, DC-based Reality Docu-series from Blockchain Entertainment and Ignition Creative - August 8, 2017
- ATMChain’s Project In China With 7,000 Intelligent Media Screens ‘Goes Blockchain’ Through DECENT - August 8, 2017