Latvian mining and gaming engineers and developers have teamed up with an international group of creatives to build the world’s first astrategic web-game fueled by cryptocurrency mining. The HASH RUSH (HR) project is being managed by Kristaps Vaivods, Maris Ziedonis and their team from ETHinvest who are building out the backend in Riga.
Set in the futuristic Hermeian solar system, players build their own mining colony using RUSH COINS (RC) (ERC-20 standard token) to take part of the big rush that is cryptocurrency mining. All mining colonies are backed by real-time hash power.
To fund the project, the group is organising a token launch kicking off with a pre-sale from August 16, 2017 12:01pm CET until September 1, 2017. The main Token Launch will take place fromSeptember 13, 2017 12:01pm CET to October 13, 2017 unless a cap of 64,050,000 RC tokens sold is reached earlier. Distribution and Rates RC can be acquired with BTC, ETH or ETC by participating in the pre – ICO that will take place.
Transfers can be made from any BTC, ETH or ETC wallet. The minimum Token Launch entry is 0.1 ETH. The minimum entry threshold for the pre-sale is 50 ETH, 5 BTC or 1000 ETC. On December 1, 2017, RC tokens will be issued to participants’ Ethereum addresses automatically. Original payments made in BTC and ETC will be converted to ETH at the rate effective at the time when the rights to RC tokens were reserved. RC coins will be sent to the Ethereum address that will be provided in the contact form or by e-mail.
5 Gh/s of hash power for the first player’s mining colonies and testing is already running, and the MVP (minimum viable product) will be finished by the end of September. Regarding this, HR has not set a minimum of amount of tokens to be issued to accommodate a low capacity if required. However, the total number of tokens distributed will be capped at 70 million, from which 64,050,000 or 91.5% will be available during the pre-sale and the ICO. The remaining 5,950,000 RC or 8.5% of total coins will be distributed: during the marketing campaign, to players for completing missions and for participating in faction goals, as bonuses, and to private miners who choose the HR mining pool.
What is Hash Rush?
Hash Rush is a unique browser game, that makes cryptocurrency mining fun and available to a large audience. Think of it as Age of Empires with a huge twist: All the ore you mine, you get to keep.
“Our white paper describes our roadmap more accurately, but broadly speaking, we are looking to, create the HR mining pool and let other cryptocurrency miners join, finish the Hermeian solar system and develop randomly-generated planets, triple our hash power, add gods that introduce natural disasters to the game, and develop a mobile version of the game for Android and iOS,” stated co-founder Kristaps Vaivods.
“Simply put, our goal is to create a great RTS game and make cryptocurrency mining more fun.”
At its heart, Hash Rush is an RTS game — the goal is to conquer the galaxy, by building, maintaining and expanding your colony.
HR players compete in single and multiplayer missions for in-game bonuses that help them to maintain and develop a more profitable mining colony. Overview of the HASH RUSH Project HASH RUSH is the first next-generation hash-powered browser game where players can earn cryptocurrencies like Ethereum.
The game is set in a fictional solar system where cryptocurrencies are the main source of income. The objective of the game is to manage your colony, advance into neighbouring territories and transform your little colony into the envy of the entire solar system. At the start of the game, the player gets to choose from 3 different factions, each with their own look, playing style and storyline. After choosing a faction, the player is given a planet in one of 3 sectors in the Hermeian solar system where he/she can start building a mining colony.
But what makes Hash Rush unique is its focus on cryptocurrency mining. Over the last year or so, we have developed an Ethereum-based crypto token called Rush Coin (RC). Rush Coin is the main currency of Hash Rush.
Players can get Rush Coin in four ways:
- Mining the in-game Crypto Crystals
- Exchanging items and units with other players
- Swapping currencies with other token holders
- Completing specific missions
Once you got a hold on some Rush Coins, you can use them for in-game transactions. Spend Rush Coin to upgrade your colony, fend off natural disasters or create more miners — it’s your choice.
Just as important as the story are the game’s functionalities. Like a classical RTS game, we have implemented a mini-map and fog-of-war. In addition, a colony has different types of units (miners, engineers and prospectors), and different kinds of upgradeable buildings.
Some of the buildings in an Ernack colony
Expanding your colony is not the only goal in the game. There are specific story-driven missions you can fulfil to receive Rush Coin prizes. Or you can take part in a multiplayer competition that pits the factions against each other.
Trading valuable items
Hash Rush comes with a trading system used for trading valuable items. This allows you to sell unwanted items and get some Rush Coins in return.
So how does this work?
Well, Hash Rush comes with a variety of items, which may help your miners, engineers and prospectors to do their job better. For instance, binoculars allow your prospectors to look farther and reveal more territory.
Every unit and item a player buys or receives, comes with a card. These cards are tradable. Once you own a card, you also gain its perks.
A strong pickaxe provides a miner with more mining power
For instance, this card provides the holder with extra mining power. But this is just one example. We are planning on releasing a variety of cards that provide different perks. Some are common, and others will be more unique (and more valuable).
Trading simply brings another dimension to the Hash Rush game. As you can see, there are many ways to earn Rush Coins — and many reasons to keep playing.
- Pulsar Venture Capital Holds ICO to Raise Money Using Blockchain - October 19, 2017
- Dash Expands Reach In Asia Through Cooperation With Rising Fintech Company QUOINE - October 19, 2017
- Hacken and Neuromation Partnership Launched to Stomp out Blockchain Cybercrime - October 19, 2017
- Playkey Brings in $1 Million in Pre-Sale Campaign and Welcomes Dillon Seo as VR Advisor - October 19, 2017
- SolarCoin Founders Introduce New Blockchain-Based Network for Global, Decentralized Energy Trading - October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan’s Lendex.io plans ICO in early 2018 - October 19, 2017
- Swissborg – The Blockchain Era of Swiss Private Banking – Announced ICO - October 19, 2017
- Bank4YOU Group’s launches ICO end of October – Investors Call to Action - October 19, 2017
- Live Pre-sale of Trive: Fights Fake News Using Cryptocurrency and Crowdsourced Research - October 19, 2017
- A New Ozone Layer? Arcona Plans for Augmented Reality Layer to Cover Earth Surface in new AR project - October 19, 2017
- Cofound.it Introduces Seed Program for Early Blockchain Startups - October 19, 2017
- LOOMIA Announces Collaboration With Storj Labs, Introduces Smart Fabrics and Consumer Data to Blockchain Technology - October 19, 2017
- DECENT Launches Beta Release of DECENT GO, The First Decentralized Marketplace for Digital Content - October 19, 2017
- Orebits Corporation, Inc. Announces Orebits Pool, LLC and Orebits.AU Eco-System - October 19, 2017
- Pareto – the Peer to Peer Financial Content Marketplace Announces Token Sale - October 19, 2017
- Appsolutely Launches the LoyalPlatform, LoyalCoin and LoyalWallet; Using Blockchain to Usher in the New “Loyalty Economy” - October 19, 2017
- Eidoo Raises $27.9m In Successful ICO To Bridge The Cryptocurrency Gap And Open The World Of Digital Currencies To The Masses - October 19, 2017
- Malta-based RoboAdvisorCoin (RAC) Launches Token Sale for Robo-Advisor Dedicated to Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets - October 19, 2017
- BLOCKv Announces the Availability of VEE Tokens Through Its Upcoming Token Generation Event – Open to Public on October 19, 2017 - October 19, 2017
- The Fundchain initiative starts again this year with new Research & Development roadmap for the investment fund industry - October 19, 2017
- Digital Cryptocurrency Vault DigiPulse Reaches $1 million in Token Sale - October 19, 2017
- Tickets Cloud Kicks off crypto.tickets ICO - October 19, 2017
- Ex-JP Morgan Vice President Dr Joseph Chen-Yu Wang Joins Ambrosus as Project Manager - October 19, 2017
- Russian Wood for Cryptocurrency – Timber! - October 19, 2017
- Proof Suite Announces Token Sale for Blockchain Platform Designed to Tokenize and Insure Real World Assets - October 19, 2017
- DataWallet Announces Blockchain-Based, Consumer-to-Business Data Exchange - October 19, 2017
- IEEE Releases Findings from First Detailed Study of Blockchain Adoption in the Pharmaceutical Enterprise - October 19, 2017
- Horizon State Launches Token Sale to Modernize Global Voting and Collaborative Decision Making - October 19, 2017
- Metaps Plans to Launch Time Marketplace ‘Timebank’ Token Sale on COMSA - October 19, 2017
- Lykke Vanuatu brings Binary.com tokens to Lykke Vanuatu Exchange - October 19, 2017
- After raising $15M in a pre-sale, BitClave is ramping up for its Nov 8 crowdsale, and its plans to redefine the search experience - October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan Is About To Launch The First Cryptocurrency, Directly Backed By Fiat Money - October 19, 2017
- Positive.com launches to protect Initial Coin Offerings from cyber attack - October 19, 2017
- Latium Launches LATX Cryptocurrency Token Sale for Participation in AI-Based Tasking Platform - October 18, 2017
- IBM Announces Major Blockchain Solution to Speed Global Payments - October 18, 2017
- Launch of SMSCHAIN, a Blockchain-based SMS Gateway - October 18, 2017
- Streamr Concludes a 30 Million CHF Crowd Contribution Period to Build Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy - October 18, 2017
- Publica Building New eCommerce Platform for the Publishing Ecosystem – Token Sale Coming Soon - October 18, 2017
- BLOCKv Partners with Storj Labs to Provide Decentralized Storage Architecture and New Toolsets to Power Next Generation Digital Objects - October 18, 2017
- Coinme Announces the Start of the UpToken Sale Today With Over $40 Million USD in Pre-Registration Signups - October 18, 2017
- Blockbid Announces Launch Of ICO Backed By Multi-Cryptocurrency Trading Platform - October 18, 2017
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017