The DECENT Network has announced that ATMChain, a new third-party application and an open platform ecosystem based on the blockchain network being developed on top of the DECENT Protocol, will support DCT as a method of payment in their Initial Coin Offering (ICO), which starts on August 8, 2017 at 14:28 (China, Beijing Time).
Built on DECENT’s blockchain technology, ATMChain has a focus on the media advertising sector. To date the project has already secured some 7,000 intelligent media screens all over Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing and Hangzhou in China, which display advertisements specific to individuals.
The development comes on the back of data from marketing intelligence service WARC, showing that the size of China’s advertising market – the world’s second largest – stands at around US$80 billion (bn). And, it is projected to reach US$120bn over the next three years, with the digital advertising market across the country maintaining its rapid pace of growth.
The company aims to use innovative methods to help advertisers better locate and effectively reach the target viewer and, via blockchain technology to directly reward the viewer – thereby helping to increase conversions and obtain improved metrics.
The system can provide access to third-party information such as cinema or social networking channels through a sub-system API (Application Programming Interface) and can subsequently extend its reach to offline industries. Users get access to more relevant ads as well as incentives for viewing, while advertisers can obtain superior data and less expensive ads by paying host sites directly.
How It Works
ATMChain is an intelligent, trustworthy and open digital media ecosystem with a focus on improving and streamlining transactions and the exchange of metrics between advertisers and viewers. A novel application for the rapidly expanding blockchain technology, which it’s built upon.
Ad creators can publish ads while ATMChain distributes and rewards sites that post the content. Viewers are also rewarded for their attention and return of data. This contrasts with the current state of play where advertisers have difficulty targeting the appropriate audience and are often paying for ineffective ad placement.
Through using ATMChain, viewers get a financial incentive, site providers get rewards for hosting the ad content, and advertising agents get better data as well as traditional exposure at a lower cost thanks to third-party free transactions made possible through the DECENT Blockchain.
Matej Michalko, founder and CEO of DECENT, commenting on the development said:
“ATMChain’s adoption of our technology is another indicator that DECENT Network provides a great foundation for any third party application that might have a good idea, but requires a strong blockchain to get there.”
ATMChain plans to use multiple crypto-tokens to achieve value quantification and circulation throughout the ecosystem, so payments can happen nearly instantaneously and with guaranteed trust and security.
Utilizing the underlying blockchain technology allows ATMChain to provide services like smart contracts, smart contract triggers, automatic dividend transfers, data on-chains, data queries, etc. Furthermore, it also provides much needed transparency for media effect analysis and data reporting.
Kevin Yan, chief architect of ATMChain, said:
“DECENT as the underlying protocol is not only the cornerstone for ATMChain, but a robust high-frequency blockchain that gives our product a significant boost in terms of technology support.”
ATMChain is an open platform ecosystem built on blockchain technology with a focus on media advertising. The project aims to help advertisers better locate and effectively reach the target viewer and via blockchain, directly reward the viewer to increase conversion and obtain better metrics. The system can provide access to third-party information such as cinema, or social networking through a subsystem API and can subsequently extend its reach to offline industries. Users get access to more relevant ads as well as incentive for viewing and advertisers can get superior data and less expensive ads by paying host sites directly.
- IEEE Releases Findings from First Detailed Study of Blockchain Adoption in the Pharmaceutical Enterprise - October 19, 2017
- Horizon State Launches Token Sale to Modernize Global Voting and Collaborative Decision Making - October 19, 2017
- Metaps Plans to Launch Time Marketplace ‘Timebank’ Token Sale on COMSA - October 19, 2017
- Lykke Vanuatu brings Binary.com tokens to Lykke Vanuatu Exchange - October 19, 2017
- After raising $15M in a pre-sale, BitClave is ramping up for its Nov 8 crowdsale, and its plans to redefine the search experience - October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan Is About To Launch The First Cryptocurrency, Directly Backed By Fiat Money - October 19, 2017
- Positive.com launches to protect Initial Coin Offerings from cyber attack - October 19, 2017
- Latium Launches LATX Cryptocurrency Token Sale for Participation in AI-Based Tasking Platform - October 18, 2017
- IBM Announces Major Blockchain Solution to Speed Global Payments - October 18, 2017
- Launch of SMSCHAIN, a Blockchain-based SMS Gateway - October 18, 2017
- Streamr Concludes a 30 Million CHF Crowd Contribution Period to Build Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy - October 18, 2017
- Publica Building New eCommerce Platform for the Publishing Ecosystem – Token Sale Coming Soon - October 18, 2017
- BLOCKv Partners with Storj Labs to Provide Decentralized Storage Architecture and New Toolsets to Power Next Generation Digital Objects - October 18, 2017
- Coinme Announces the Start of the UpToken Sale Today With Over $40 Million USD in Pre-Registration Signups - October 18, 2017
- Blockbid Announces Launch Of ICO Backed By Multi-Cryptocurrency Trading Platform - October 18, 2017
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! - October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History - October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform - October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign - October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance - October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale - October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain - October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers - October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment - October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions - October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications - October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More - October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors - October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech - October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced - October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets - October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve - October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets - October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale - October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns - October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency - October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics - October 11, 2017
- Boosteroid Wants to Squeeze Google and Amazon on the Cloud Computing Market - October 11, 2017
- Fiinu Launches Pre-sale Ahead Of ICO - October 11, 2017
- Famous Russia-based startup BioCoin closes first round of presale with $2.5 mln raised - October 11, 2017