The Golden Fleece Project, a massively ambitious altcoin and cryptocurrency mining operation – is kicking off the first stage of its GFL ICO set to begin on August 15, 2017. The team recently finished their pre-sale which ended on July 30th.
Golden Fleece plans to expand and build up a cryptocurrency mining data center on the Black Sea coast in Georgia, a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia, where the national legislation is supportive of cryptocurrency and energy is cheap.
One of the top Georgian banks, Liberty bank is trading bitcoin and Litecoin. Moreover, Bitfury, a leading Blockchain technology company recently partnered with Georgia’s National Agency of Public Registry (NAPR) to put their data on Blockchain.
Other benefits of Georgia for mining
- 0.5 – 0.6 cents per kW/h for Wholesale mining.
- 80%+ of Electricity is produced from Hydro Power Plants.
- BitFury has also invested in mining centers in Georgia.
Speaking with the team, they stated they are currently in the process of getting its smart contract deployed. With the funds received from its ICO stages, Golden Fleece will be growing and developing its mining rigs and facility.
Highlights of the Golden Fleece Project development plan
- Expand mining Center to western Georgia where the majority of electricity production in the country is located.
- $50 million USD investment plan.5,000 square meters of allocated space for the data center.
- 5,000 square meters of allocated space for the data center.
- 20-megawatt consumption of electricity supporting various mining equipment for a number of cryptocurrencies.
For diversification purposes, Golden Fleece is planning to use different types of mining equipment for numerous cryptocurrencies. Ethereum and other GPU compatible altcoins will have the largest share in the facility, however, the company said they also plan to install a small amount of ASIC miners. It has already put a pilot mining facility into production with more than $200,000 USD invested.
Golden Fleece also reported they’ve completed negotiations with energy sector partners which will construct combined hybrid wind and solar power plant on an adjacent territory to supply more than 50% of the data center’s energy needs.
Golden Fleece Tokens
There are 100 million Golden Fleece (GFL) tokens issued in total. Only 71 million will be available during the ICO stage(s).
Tokens will be sold in 3 stages:
1) Pre-ICO sale: July 14 – 30 / 1 million tokens available (now finished)
2) ICO 1st stage: August 15-30 / 30 million tokens available
3) ICO 2nd stage: September 15-30 / 40 million tokens available
1 ETH = 1000 GFL Tokens
1 BTC = 13 500 GFL Tokens
8 million tokens will be distributed and sold out of ICO campaign for up to 10 large partner investors for 0.5 USD per token.
After raising capital for the project, the building phase including grid connections will last 3-4 months. By February 2018, the data center will be operational. Half of the profit generated will be distributed to Golden Fleece token holders by means of a token repurchase scheme. Tokens will be repurchased according to a monthly plan at the market price. Another half of the profits will be reinvested to increase data center capacity.
More information on the Golden Fleece Project can be found in the company white paper.
- Kybernetwork To Close Their ICO Whitelist Early Due To Massive Early Registration - August 20, 2017
- VR Startup DECENTRALAND Closes Token Launch with $25 Million Raise in 10 Seconds - August 19, 2017
- Napoleonx Plans DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds) To Bridge The Gap Between Crypto And Real Assets Active Investing, Unboxing The Crypto World - August 19, 2017
- Lampix Image Mining for Augmented Reality - August 19, 2017
- BlockMason Announces First SEC-Compliant Public American ICO - August 18, 2017
- Tightened EU Regulations Enabling Blockchain Technology in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain - August 18, 2017
- Mark Cuban Portfolio Company Unikrn Seeks to Sell $100 Million in UnikoinGold tokens - August 18, 2017
- Dash To Host Its First Ever Global Conference - August 17, 2017
- LAToken Tokenized Apple Shares to Sell Them for Cryptocurrencies - August 17, 2017
- Sensay, Groundbreaking AI and Chatbot Company Launches Token Sale - August 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Presale Attracts $8.3 Million - August 17, 2017
- Indorse, the Decentralized Professional Social Network, Receives Additional Backing From Coinsilium After $5.5 million Pre-Sale - August 16, 2017
- Decentraland Partners With imToken, Connext, and Bitcoin Suisse - August 16, 2017
- Ethereum-based Car Towing Aggregator CarTaxi Plans ICO - August 16, 2017
- Ukraine Government to Allow Foreign Investors to Purchase Real Estate Online with Propy - August 16, 2017
- Cofound.it to Launch Weekly Crowdsales through September - August 15, 2017
- Blockstream Satellite: Broadcasting Bitcoin from Space - August 15, 2017
- Dr. Christian Seberino – Houston Texas Blockchain Course Kicks Off Friday August 18, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Skycoin – Skywire Miner: Hardware for the Next Internet - August 12, 2017
- NSD and Waves kickstart development of Crypto Assets platform - August 12, 2017
- ICONOMI Introduces Columbus Capital As Its First Asset Management Partner - August 12, 2017
- Siberians to Launch ICO for Decentralized Betting eSports Platform - August 12, 2017
- Decentralized News Network Releases Alpha Update - August 12, 2017
- Gibraltar’s Fintech Sector Moves Forward – Awards Xapo E-money license - August 11, 2017
- AMBROSUS Partners with TREK THERAPEUTICS to Develop a Blockchain-powered Method to Track Quality in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing - August 11, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes First VC To Hire ‘Head of Crypto-Economics’ With Appointment of Eden Dhaliwal - August 11, 2017
- Rivetz Raises $5.5 Million in RvT Token Pre-Sale; Public Token Crowdsale Begins Today, Capped at 200,000 ETH - August 10, 2017
- Leading Japanese VCs, Nippon Technology Venture Partners, FISCO Capitals, and ABBALab Inc all to invest in COMSA ICO tokens and XEM - August 10, 2017
- Binded Launches One Click U.S. Copyright Registrations - August 10, 2017
- Illinois Opens Blockchain Development Partnership with Hashed Health - August 9, 2017
- Jaxx and Cofound.it Partner to Give Best New Cryptocurrencies Immediate Liquidity - August 9, 2017
- GoldMint Project Plans to Provide 100 per cent Gold-Backed Stable Assets - August 9, 2017
- Launching a Blockchain Solution to Make Aviation Safer – Aeron.aero - August 9, 2017
- Blackmoon Financial Group Launches Blockchain-Based Platform for Tokenized Investment Funds - August 9, 2017
- SONM Launches Updated Platform With Discovery Algorithm - August 9, 2017
- AirFox Announces ICO to Make Mobile Data More Accessible and Affordable - August 8, 2017
- Golden Fleece Project To Expand Massive Altcoin Mining Ecosystem With Token Sale - August 8, 2017
- Notorious Lobbyist Jack Abramoff to Coach Bitcoin Activists in New Washington, DC-based Reality Docu-series from Blockchain Entertainment and Ignition Creative - August 8, 2017
- ATMChain’s Project In China With 7,000 Intelligent Media Screens ‘Goes Blockchain’ Through DECENT - August 8, 2017
- NEM.io Foundation Partners with Blockchain Global to Expand International Reach - August 8, 2017
- CFTE working with MAS to help ASEAN finance professionals acquire the skills of Finance 2.0 - August 8, 2017
- Rivetz International Partners with LAToken to Boost Marketplace Security on Mobile Devices - August 8, 2017
- investFeed Finishes Successful Token Generation Event - August 8, 2017
- Zen Protocol Unveils Testnet To Decentralize Finance - August 8, 2017
- Blockchain Startup JAAK Announce Official Pilot With Viacom UK - August 7, 2017
- RefToken Releases Blockchain Affiliate Platform Prototype – Announces Token Generation Event - August 5, 2017
- Dash Employs Elite Cybersecurity Service Bugcrowd to ‘Hack’ Its Blockchain - August 5, 2017
- 144,000 Free Spins up for grabs montly in BitStarz’s new Slot Battles! - August 5, 2017
- Stox Token Sale Raises $33 Million in 34 Hours – The Seventh Biggest of 2017 - August 4, 2017
- Swap Announces AIR Token Launch and AIRSWAP, a Decentralized, Peer-to-Peer Trading Platform - August 4, 2017