Developer of Hybrid Intelligence platform, Cindicator uses millions of decentralized predictions from non-professional analysts and machine learning algorithms to provide hedge funds and institutional investors with precise forecasts. In a recent pilot project using a Stock Exchange, the team says their platform was able to drive an estimated 47 per cent yield per annum for experimental investment portfolio compared to top Hedge Fund.
“Financial markets depend on predicting future. At what price and when to buy Facebook shares, Brent crude oil, the US dollar, or Bitcoin? In 2015, traders spent over $50 billion on financial market data, with $4 billion spent on predictive analytics. By 2020 this figure will increase approximately 6x. Combining crowd intelligence with machine learning, Hybrid Intelligence can provide the market with unprecedented forecasting accuracy,” said Mike Brusov, CEO of Cindicator.
A pool of 863 independent non-professional analysts predicted price points for four futures daily. Based on answers to 56 questions, the platform powered around 100 deals, more than 80 per cent of which turned out profitable. In 15 days, a model portfolio increased by 2.81 per cent in value which equals a 47 per cent yield per annum. Interestingly, if the robot considered only the forecasts by the most accurate analyst, the profit would have been twice lower.
The platform combines collective human intelligence (trading strategies, human forecasts and buy/sell signals) with artificial intelligence (machine learning model which integrates cleaning, clustering methods, linear regressions, Bayesian models, xgboost on decisive trees, genetic algorithms, and neural networks) to increase the accuracy of financial forecasts.
Motivated financially and professionally, thousands of analysts generate forecasts daily. They answer questions about price levels of different financial assets, macroeconomic indexes, and events. Machine learning models dynamically calculate weights for each forecaster, identify stable systematics in their errors, calculate corrections, eliminate noise, and generate final predictions and trading signals.
Cindicator also announced that it has raised $500K in seed funding. Evgeny Medvednikov, business angel who previously led Cindicator’s pre-seed investment, Megafon ex-CTO Igor Shirokov, and banker Michael Shtepman participated in the round.
The new funding will be used to accelerate the Hybrid Intelligence platform development and to create a new business model. To power the new model, the company will release CND tokens providing access to Cindicator’s indexes, data, services, indicators, information, and analytical products.
CND token pre-sale is scheduled to run from September 12, 2017, until October 12, 2017. During this time, 100 per cent of CND tokens will be issued on Ethereum Blockchain by ERC20 token standard. CND tokens will be priced at $0.01 fiat price equivalent, purchase methods accepted include BTC, ETH, ETC, and LTC. The company aims to raise up to $15M during the ICO.
CND tokens will be placed on exchanges, giving an opportunity to openly buy them, gain access to new products, or sell them to traders, analysts, or investment funds. Tokens cannot be sold to residents of the United States, Singapore, or other countries where the sale may require registration as a security.
Each CND token holder can obtain a different level of access to Cindicator’s indicators, indexes, data, services, information, and analytical products. The level will depend on the quantity of tokens in each holder’s possession which in turn will be influenced by each holder’s role in the decentralized ecosystem.
“By issuing CND infrastructure tokens we provide the community a new tool for accessing predictive financial forecasting. It allows us to ensure that the next step is taken towards utilizing all products and capacities of Hybrid Intelligence and creating infrastructure needed to make effective decisions under volatile conditions of the new economy,” says Artem Baranov, COO of Cindicator.
To learn more about CND token sale, read their whitepaper.
- AB-CHAIN’s Cryptocurrency Makes Advertising Easy - September 25, 2017
- Gibraltar Jumps on Regulatory Bandwagon – Issues Consumer Warning on ICOs – Token Sales – But Gives Green Light - September 24, 2017
- From the Creator of ICOs – J.R. Willett Designs Uptoken – To Accelerate Expansion Of Global Crypto ATM Network - September 23, 2017
- Art Provenance Platform ARTEX Launching Token Sale - September 23, 2017
- Students Train for Blockchain Jobs at Coding and Cryptocurrencies Summer Course in Greece - September 23, 2017
- Central Banks are Trialling Blockchain, Cambridge Study Shows - September 23, 2017
- Blockchain Conquering Esports Industry - September 22, 2017
- Russian-based Startup LavkaLavka Plan to Disrupt Global Eco Farming and Organic Food Retail Sector with BioCoin - September 22, 2017
- Slack Out, Rocket.chat In – Blockchain Community Leaders Aragon Lead Industry Exodus Amid Marked Increase In Phishing Scams - September 22, 2017
- Swiss Supply Chain Startup AMBROSUS Launches Token Generation Event - September 22, 2017
- Codemojo (Backed by PayPal Incubator) is launching its ICO to Mobilize $360 Bn worth of Reward Points Globally - September 22, 2017
- Investment into Blockchain start-ups set to hit $3bn in 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Opporty Announces ICO and Token Sale Starting October 18th 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Medicalchain To Speak At The Upcoming Financial Times Digital Health Summit On Oct. 12, 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Adel Will Upgrade Its Blockchain Incubator Using Jelurida’s Latest Technology - September 21, 2017
- Etch Foundation Announce Token Sale - September 21, 2017
- Jamie Foxx dives into cryptocurrency – invests in COBINHOOD - September 21, 2017
- New Creditinfo App and Services Utilize Blockchain-Based ShoCard Identity Platform to Maximize User Privacy while Authenticating Credit Report Data - September 21, 2017
- Disruptive Truck-Sharing Company Doft Sells Doftcoins to Truckers, 3PLs and Freight Shippers with 50% discount during Pre-ICO - September 21, 2017
- Carnegie Mellon University and BitClave partner to improve the search experience - September 21, 2017
- Darfchain Successfully Implements Its Distributed Erp System Encompassing Odoo, Bigchaindb And Ethereum Technology - September 21, 2017
- ASX-Listed iCandy Interactive Limited Announces Backing For Independent Blockchain Based Crypto-Currency “Project Nitro” To Support And Democratize Game Development - September 21, 2017
- Ethereum Co-founder Anthony Di Iorio Joins BlockMason as Advisor - September 20, 2017
- Nuggets Announces Token Sale for Revolutionary Blockchain Platform for Secure Private Payments and ID Verification - September 20, 2017
- Preeminent Investor & CNBC Contributor BRIAN KELLY Joins Veridium Labs Board of Advisors - September 20, 2017
- Dragonchain, Originally Developed at Disney, Announces October 2nd Token Sale To Bring The Power Of Blockchain Technology To Business - September 20, 2017
- Social Payments App Moneymailme Announces Development Of A New Blockchain Platform Called Modex Marketplace - September 20, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Public Opinion Poll Startup ClearPoll Announce Presale - September 20, 2017
- SmartOne Launches Legal Solution for Crypto Community – Announce LEGAL Tokens - September 19, 2017
- HydroMiner Announces ICO and First Token Sale Starting September 25th 2017 - September 19, 2017
- LEVERJ AnnouncesFully Functional, Non-Custodial Cryptocurrency Derivatives Trading Platform - September 19, 2017
- DataBroker DAO, a Decentralised Marketplace for IoT Sensor Data, Token Sale Is Live - September 19, 2017
- Poseidon Brings Value To Nature Through Carbon Blockchain Technology - September 19, 2017
- Options and Futures on the Blockchain Board of Derivatives. PRE-SALE begins on 22th September at 8AM GMT. - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain-based Digital Advertising Ecosystem Papyrus to Launch Token Generation Event on 12 October - September 18, 2017
- Propy Raises $15 Million in ICO to Decentralize Real Estate Sales and Attract Foreign Investors - September 18, 2017
- The Financial Commission Issues Certification of the Genesis Vision ICO - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain Industry and Regulatory Leaders Launch Token Alliance - September 18, 2017
- PayPie Challenges Experian, Equifax and TransUnion Status Quo with the World’s First Ethereum Blockchain-Based Credit Risk Assessment - September 18, 2017
- YouNow Announces the PROPS Ecosystem, Brings Cryptocurrency to Mobile Video - September 18, 2017
- Dash Grows in Accessibility; Listed on London Digital Asset Exchange and Broker Dash partners with CEX.IO - September 18, 2017
- Qtum Ignition Tackles Scalability with First Decentralized Governance Protocol - September 18, 2017
- The Grant Hero Foundation Aims to Disrupt the Non-Profit Industry with the GIVE Coin Using Ethereum Blockchain Technology - September 18, 2017
- Trippki Announces Hotel Booking and Rewards Platform to Simplify & Monetize Traveling - September 18, 2017
- Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange Mandarin.top launches ICO - September 18, 2017
- Talla Launches Botchain, a Blockchain-Based Platform for Ensuring Certainty and Security in A.I. Autonomous Agents for Business - September 18, 2017
- NXT Blockchain Announces Big Changes for Voting, Money Transfer and More - September 17, 2017
- Swirlds Raises $3M Seed Round to Bring Improved Performance, Security to Distributed Ledger Applications - September 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Sale Tops 3933 BTC For New and Existing ICOs - September 17, 2017
- 21 Thousand People Contribute To Kybernetwork As Company Reports ‘Smooth’ ICO - September 16, 2017