Ties.Network has announced the first round of Token Generation Event (TGE), commencing September 21, 2017, to October 12, 2017. The total emission will be 200 million TIE tokens with free-float TGE supply of 140 million TIE tokens. The TGE cap will be US $33,600,000. Accepted currencies are Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
Ties.Network CEO Alexander Neymark said:
“Ties.Network’s most distinguished trait is trustworthiness, which is delivered with transparency, security, and professional conflict resolution. Based on these values, the platform operates with self-organization and motivation, which includes the application of “genuine” rating system, transparent fees structure, and employment of trained community moderators.”
Ties.Network is a secure business platform designed for crypto-community to safely conduct business and financial transactions, including striking deals, locating and hiring experts, and promoting projects. It provides a solution to today’s inefficient, high cost, and insecure business transactions. The platform is based on trust and innovation, which is supported by the Ethereum Blockchain technology, “genuine” review and rating system, and the world’s first secure, public, and decentralized NoSQL database Ties.DB.
Imagine you, as a user, have an idea to start a Blockchain project, but you cannot code and don’t know anything about country-by-country laws and regulations around crypto. Other users on Ties.Network would be able to help. If you need to find country-specific investors for a Blockchain project, but couldn’t find them on LinkedIn, this platform is ready to help. Moreover, with so many ICOs and TGEs around the world, how would you know for sure which ones are legitimate and which ones are scams?
At Ties.Network, users are able to find Blockchain experts, developers, and enthusiasts who are ready to accept cryptocurrencies. It also allows them to make well-informed evaluations based on the viability and trustworthiness of professional network since all transactions are recorded in the Blockchain.
Ties.Network’s “genuine” rating system is based on actual parties involved in a transaction, as only those who have conducted business with each other can leave reviews and ratings. The platform doesn’t charge users any commission, as its revenues originate from advertising, escrow fees and from fees for storing and retrieving contents.
As more Ethereum-based applications and Blockchain projects are emerging on the market, highly-adaptable and well-structured data storage solutions must be made available to the public. Ties.DB is significant to Ties.Network as the former provides a solid structure for the platform to grow exponentially without having to worry about limited storage and retrieving issues.
The public, decentralized NoSQL database – Ties.DB – allows unlimited data storage, advanced search, and content modification by securing interactions between the nodes. The use of smart contracts in executing payments and transactions exemplifies this feature.
Another advantage for using Ties.Network platform is knowing that human assistance is available when needed. Professionally-trained community moderators, who are paid with the revenues generated by the platform, are key individuals with multi-level authorities to mediate disputes, ban users with malicious intent, remove illegal projects, delete suspicious transactions, investigate suspicious nodes and users, arbitrate disputes, and further develop the software.
More information, white paper, and business overview are available at Ties.Network.
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency - November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments - November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO - November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs - November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers - November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course - November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO - November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public - November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership - November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale - November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform - November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator - November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database - November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies - November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program - November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO - November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board - November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life - November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets - November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood - November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! - November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place - November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts - November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release - November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative - November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform - November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network - November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World - November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO - November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency - November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade - November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ - November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals - November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace - November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market - November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market - November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications - November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership - November 7, 2017