Ambrosus, a trusted Blockchain-based ecosystem for the supply chain,has announced the addition of Jehan Chu, Managing Partner of cryptocurrency investment firm, Kenetic Capital and David Drake, Chairman at LDJ Capital to its advisory team.
With an upcoming token sale commencing on September 13 2017, both Jehan and David will provide counsel on critical issues such as partnership and business development, marketing, and investor relations. This announcement comes as Esther Amstad, a Scientific Advisor to Ambrosus, takes the role of Lead Scientist.
Ambrosus Co-Founder and CEO, Angel Versetti, said:
“Ambrosus is extremely pleased to be bringing two of the industry’s most trusted and respected experts on board as Advisors: Jehan Chu and David Drake. Both are trailblazers in their fields and provide a wealth of industry experience and knowledge to the project. Both Jehan and David share our strong belief that emerging technologies have the power to overcome global supply chain challenges and transform the production, distribution and consumption of food, pharmaceuticals and other commodities.”
Founded in 2016 by Angel Versetti and Dr Stefan Meyer, Ambrosus claims to be world’s first publicly verifiable and community-driven system to assure the quality, safety, and origins of essential products, such as medicine, food and commodities. Combining high-tech sensors, Blockchain technology and smart contracts, Ambrosus brings transparency to the supply chain, aiming to overcome the current deficiencies and challenges of current global manufacturing and markets.
A managing partner at Kenetic Capital, a Blockchain and cryptocurrency investment firm based in Hong Kong, Chu founded the Ethereum Hong Kong Community, the Hyperledger Hong Kong Community and co-founded the Bitcoin Association of Hong Kong. He also serves as the co-Chairman of the Hong Kong Fintech Association Blockchain Committee, is a member of the Asia Fintech Angels Association, a Fellow of Singapore University of Social Sciences, a Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG) Council Member and Metta Curator for Blockchain.
Additionally, Jehan is an Advisor to Melonport, QTUM, Digix and OpenANX Projects, Vice Chairman of Para Site Art Space, Board Member of Design Trust, and Global Patrons Board of San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
“I am delighted to join Ambrosus as a strategic advisor. The use of emerging technologies such as sensors, smart contracts and the Blockchain paired with groundbreaking scientific research makes this one of the most innovative projects in the space right now. I look forward to helping shape the milestones to come,” Jehan Chu added.
David Drake, through his family office LDJ Capital, has acted as GP and LP investors with his partners in fund-of-funds, realty funds, venture capital funds and hedge funds. David’s investments currently have over fifty global directors that maintain relations with institutions and family offices with $1.5 trillion in assets. An advocate of innovative investing in early-stage equity, including $100 million USD invested in Alibaba and Palantir, David has represented the US Commerce Department at the EU Commission in both Brussels and Rome as well as a speaker at the UK Parliament.
“I am proud to join the Ambrosus advisory board whose team has a stellar mix of scientific expertise, technical proficiency and strategic know-how. From starting with the global food ecosystem to now shaping the supply of pharmaceuticals, the future is bright for Ambrosus as it prepares to commence its upcoming token sale,” said David Drake, Partner at LDJ Capital.
A Tenure Track Assistant Professor, Esther Amstad heads the Soft Materials Laboratory at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, EPFL. A former Postdoctoral Researcher at the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and holder of a PhD in Engineering from ETH Zurich, Esther joins Ambrosus as its Lead Scientist.
“Esther Amstad has already proven herself to be an invaluable advisor to the Ambrosus project. We are delighted to have her come on board as our Lead Scientist to formally continue her groundbreaking work in this field,” said Dr Stefan Meyer, Co-founder and CTO of Ambrosus.
The Ambrosus token sale will take place from September 13, 2017 until October 12, 2017.
For more information on Ambrosus, visit www.ambrosus.com.
- AB-CHAIN’s Cryptocurrency Makes Advertising Easy - September 25, 2017
- Gibraltar Jumps on Regulatory Bandwagon – Issues Consumer Warning on ICOs – Token Sales – But Gives Green Light - September 24, 2017
- From the Creator of ICOs – J.R. Willett Designs Uptoken – To Accelerate Expansion Of Global Crypto ATM Network - September 23, 2017
- Art Provenance Platform ARTEX Launching Token Sale - September 23, 2017
- Students Train for Blockchain Jobs at Coding and Cryptocurrencies Summer Course in Greece - September 23, 2017
- Central Banks are Trialling Blockchain, Cambridge Study Shows - September 23, 2017
- Blockchain Conquering Esports Industry - September 22, 2017
- Russian-based Startup LavkaLavka Plan to Disrupt Global Eco Farming and Organic Food Retail Sector with BioCoin - September 22, 2017
- Slack Out, Rocket.chat In – Blockchain Community Leaders Aragon Lead Industry Exodus Amid Marked Increase In Phishing Scams - September 22, 2017
- Swiss Supply Chain Startup AMBROSUS Launches Token Generation Event - September 22, 2017
- Codemojo (Backed by PayPal Incubator) is launching its ICO to Mobilize $360 Bn worth of Reward Points Globally - September 22, 2017
- Investment into Blockchain start-ups set to hit $3bn in 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Opporty Announces ICO and Token Sale Starting October 18th 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Medicalchain To Speak At The Upcoming Financial Times Digital Health Summit On Oct. 12, 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Adel Will Upgrade Its Blockchain Incubator Using Jelurida’s Latest Technology - September 21, 2017
- Etch Foundation Announce Token Sale - September 21, 2017
- Jamie Foxx dives into cryptocurrency – invests in COBINHOOD - September 21, 2017
- New Creditinfo App and Services Utilize Blockchain-Based ShoCard Identity Platform to Maximize User Privacy while Authenticating Credit Report Data - September 21, 2017
- Disruptive Truck-Sharing Company Doft Sells Doftcoins to Truckers, 3PLs and Freight Shippers with 50% discount during Pre-ICO - September 21, 2017
- Carnegie Mellon University and BitClave partner to improve the search experience - September 21, 2017
- Darfchain Successfully Implements Its Distributed Erp System Encompassing Odoo, Bigchaindb And Ethereum Technology - September 21, 2017
- ASX-Listed iCandy Interactive Limited Announces Backing For Independent Blockchain Based Crypto-Currency “Project Nitro” To Support And Democratize Game Development - September 21, 2017
- Ethereum Co-founder Anthony Di Iorio Joins BlockMason as Advisor - September 20, 2017
- Nuggets Announces Token Sale for Revolutionary Blockchain Platform for Secure Private Payments and ID Verification - September 20, 2017
- Preeminent Investor & CNBC Contributor BRIAN KELLY Joins Veridium Labs Board of Advisors - September 20, 2017
- Dragonchain, Originally Developed at Disney, Announces October 2nd Token Sale To Bring The Power Of Blockchain Technology To Business - September 20, 2017
- Social Payments App Moneymailme Announces Development Of A New Blockchain Platform Called Modex Marketplace - September 20, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Public Opinion Poll Startup ClearPoll Announce Presale - September 20, 2017
- SmartOne Launches Legal Solution for Crypto Community – Announce LEGAL Tokens - September 19, 2017
- HydroMiner Announces ICO and First Token Sale Starting September 25th 2017 - September 19, 2017
- LEVERJ AnnouncesFully Functional, Non-Custodial Cryptocurrency Derivatives Trading Platform - September 19, 2017
- DataBroker DAO, a Decentralised Marketplace for IoT Sensor Data, Token Sale Is Live - September 19, 2017
- Poseidon Brings Value To Nature Through Carbon Blockchain Technology - September 19, 2017
- Options and Futures on the Blockchain Board of Derivatives. PRE-SALE begins on 22th September at 8AM GMT. - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain-based Digital Advertising Ecosystem Papyrus to Launch Token Generation Event on 12 October - September 18, 2017
- Propy Raises $15 Million in ICO to Decentralize Real Estate Sales and Attract Foreign Investors - September 18, 2017
- The Financial Commission Issues Certification of the Genesis Vision ICO - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain Industry and Regulatory Leaders Launch Token Alliance - September 18, 2017
- PayPie Challenges Experian, Equifax and TransUnion Status Quo with the World’s First Ethereum Blockchain-Based Credit Risk Assessment - September 18, 2017
- YouNow Announces the PROPS Ecosystem, Brings Cryptocurrency to Mobile Video - September 18, 2017
- Dash Grows in Accessibility; Listed on London Digital Asset Exchange and Broker Dash partners with CEX.IO - September 18, 2017
- Qtum Ignition Tackles Scalability with First Decentralized Governance Protocol - September 18, 2017
- The Grant Hero Foundation Aims to Disrupt the Non-Profit Industry with the GIVE Coin Using Ethereum Blockchain Technology - September 18, 2017
- Trippki Announces Hotel Booking and Rewards Platform to Simplify & Monetize Traveling - September 18, 2017
- Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange Mandarin.top launches ICO - September 18, 2017
- Talla Launches Botchain, a Blockchain-Based Platform for Ensuring Certainty and Security in A.I. Autonomous Agents for Business - September 18, 2017
- NXT Blockchain Announces Big Changes for Voting, Money Transfer and More - September 17, 2017
- Swirlds Raises $3M Seed Round to Bring Improved Performance, Security to Distributed Ledger Applications - September 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Sale Tops 3933 BTC For New and Existing ICOs - September 17, 2017
- 21 Thousand People Contribute To Kybernetwork As Company Reports ‘Smooth’ ICO - September 16, 2017