Ambrosus, a trusted Blockchain-based ecosystem for the supply chain,has announced the addition of Jehan Chu, Managing Partner of cryptocurrency investment firm, Kenetic Capital and David Drake, Chairman at LDJ Capital to its advisory team.
With an upcoming token sale commencing on September 13 2017, both Jehan and David will provide counsel on critical issues such as partnership and business development, marketing, and investor relations. This announcement comes as Esther Amstad, a Scientific Advisor to Ambrosus, takes the role of Lead Scientist.
Ambrosus Co-Founder and CEO, Angel Versetti, said:
“Ambrosus is extremely pleased to be bringing two of the industry’s most trusted and respected experts on board as Advisors: Jehan Chu and David Drake. Both are trailblazers in their fields and provide a wealth of industry experience and knowledge to the project. Both Jehan and David share our strong belief that emerging technologies have the power to overcome global supply chain challenges and transform the production, distribution and consumption of food, pharmaceuticals and other commodities.”
Founded in 2016 by Angel Versetti and Dr Stefan Meyer, Ambrosus claims to be world’s first publicly verifiable and community-driven system to assure the quality, safety, and origins of essential products, such as medicine, food and commodities. Combining high-tech sensors, Blockchain technology and smart contracts, Ambrosus brings transparency to the supply chain, aiming to overcome the current deficiencies and challenges of current global manufacturing and markets.
A managing partner at Kenetic Capital, a Blockchain and cryptocurrency investment firm based in Hong Kong, Chu founded the Ethereum Hong Kong Community, the Hyperledger Hong Kong Community and co-founded the Bitcoin Association of Hong Kong. He also serves as the co-Chairman of the Hong Kong Fintech Association Blockchain Committee, is a member of the Asia Fintech Angels Association, a Fellow of Singapore University of Social Sciences, a Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG) Council Member and Metta Curator for Blockchain.
Additionally, Jehan is an Advisor to Melonport, QTUM, Digix and OpenANX Projects, Vice Chairman of Para Site Art Space, Board Member of Design Trust, and Global Patrons Board of San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
“I am delighted to join Ambrosus as a strategic advisor. The use of emerging technologies such as sensors, smart contracts and the Blockchain paired with groundbreaking scientific research makes this one of the most innovative projects in the space right now. I look forward to helping shape the milestones to come,” Jehan Chu added.
David Drake, through his family office LDJ Capital, has acted as GP and LP investors with his partners in fund-of-funds, realty funds, venture capital funds and hedge funds. David’s investments currently have over fifty global directors that maintain relations with institutions and family offices with $1.5 trillion in assets. An advocate of innovative investing in early-stage equity, including $100 million USD invested in Alibaba and Palantir, David has represented the US Commerce Department at the EU Commission in both Brussels and Rome as well as a speaker at the UK Parliament.
“I am proud to join the Ambrosus advisory board whose team has a stellar mix of scientific expertise, technical proficiency and strategic know-how. From starting with the global food ecosystem to now shaping the supply of pharmaceuticals, the future is bright for Ambrosus as it prepares to commence its upcoming token sale,” said David Drake, Partner at LDJ Capital.
A Tenure Track Assistant Professor, Esther Amstad heads the Soft Materials Laboratory at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, EPFL. A former Postdoctoral Researcher at the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and holder of a PhD in Engineering from ETH Zurich, Esther joins Ambrosus as its Lead Scientist.
“Esther Amstad has already proven herself to be an invaluable advisor to the Ambrosus project. We are delighted to have her come on board as our Lead Scientist to formally continue her groundbreaking work in this field,” said Dr Stefan Meyer, Co-founder and CTO of Ambrosus.
The Ambrosus token sale will take place from September 13, 2017 until October 12, 2017.
For more information on Ambrosus, visit www.ambrosus.com.
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency - November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments - November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO - November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs - November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers - November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course - November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO - November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public - November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership - November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale - November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform - November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator - November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database - November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies - November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program - November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO - November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board - November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life - November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets - November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood - November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! - November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place - November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts - November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release - November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative - November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform - November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network - November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World - November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO - November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency - November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade - November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ - November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals - November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace - November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market - November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market - November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications - November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership - November 7, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes Lead Investor In Botanic Technologies And Seed Token, To Decentralize Bot Creation And Deployment - November 7, 2017
- TOKIT, Ethereum Blockchain Application Launches - November 6, 2017
- Australian Blockchain Startup HCash Raises $53M in ICO - November 6, 2017
- Publicly Listed Companies on Major Capital Markets to Raise Funds via ICOs? Yes, Says Pegasus Fintech - November 6, 2017
- Quantstamp Announces Partnership with Experty for Smart Contract Auditing Consultations - November 6, 2017
- Internxt Challenges Storj on Blockchain Storage Front - November 6, 2017
- ShoCard Announces Bob Tinker as Board Member - November 6, 2017
- Streamr Announces DATA Tokens Listed on Bitfinex, the Leading Global Exchange - November 6, 2017
- UltraPlay introduces eGold, the ultimate eSports betting cryptocurrency - November 6, 2017