The Sweetbridge Foundation, a non-profit that aims to leverage Blockchain technology to power the next generation of global supply chains, today announced the formation of its Board of Advisors, consisting of technical, business, economic, and legal experts that will advance Sweetbridge’s mission of creating a liquid value network. Sweetbridge’s advisory board includes supply chain expert Harry Goodnight; technical advisors Mark Whipple, Mike Zargham, Aleksandr Bulkin, Kenny Rowe, and Vinayak Joglekar; legal and regulatory expert Caroline Lynch; and economic advisor Warren Weber.
Sweetbridge CEO and Chairman Scott Nelson said:
“In the Blockchain space, a great team of advisors is critical to the process of aligning go-to-market and partnership efforts, and ultimately ensures the success of a project. Our goal of building a global alliance for a liquid value network requires expert advice that covers all disciplines, including technical Blockchain and development expertise, economic and crypto-economic theory, legal and regulatory understanding, and our roots in supply chain and logistics. We are confident that these advisors will leverage their years of combined experience in these critical fields to ensure that Sweetbridge achieves its aim of creating a global alliance to tackle some of the most critical issues in supply chain.”
Harry Goodnight joins the Board of Advisors as its sales and marketing advisor. Goodnight previously led sales at supply chain software company i2 Technologies, growing the business from $10 million to over $1 billion in annual revenue in just six years. He co-founded Mereo, a firm that has designed go-to-market strategies for more than a dozen of the world’s most successful supply chain technology companies. Goodnight brings more than 32 years of global supply chain consulting and sales experience for companies such as Samsung, TRW, Toshiba, Frito-Lay, SONY, Intel, Raytheon, and Siemens.
Sweetbridge has also added several key technical advisors. Mark Whipple, a team leader at cloud computing and platform virtualization software company VMware, will advise the team on software architecture. Whipple currently leads the technology side of the hybrid cloud group at VMware, which is responsible for designing and developing micro-service based platform-as-a-service and infrastructure-as-a-service products.
Mike Zargham, current Director of the Data Science Team at multiplatform media services firm Cross MediaWorks, also joins the Advisory Board as an expert focused on providing data-driven business decision-making expertise to the Sweetbridge platform. As a single data scientist, Zargham founded Cross MediaWorks’ Data Science Team in 2015 and has since scaled it to a team that supports multiple businesses concurrently by building custom software that executes detailed business decisions.
In addition, Vinayak Joglekar, the Founder and CTO of software product development company Synerzip, joins the Sweetbridge Board of Advisors as a technical expert. Joglekar has built and scaled Synerzip’s project teams by attracting and retaining top-tier talent in the fiercely competitive Indian market.
Aleksandr Bulkin, a Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Blockchain technology research company CoinFund, will serve as a key advisor to Sweetbridge in the Blockchain space. Bulkin has 13 years of experience in developing pricing, risk management, and high-frequency trading software at Goldman Sachs. His professional experience and educational background combines technological insight with social science, psychology, and economics.
Kenny Rowe, current head of operations for MakerDAO, also joins the Sweetbridge advisory board as a Blockchain expert. His vast experience advising notable Blockchain projects such as Rchain, Metamask, and Aragon will provide Sweetbridge with critical insight to the full capabilities of this rapidly-developing technology.
Caroline Lynch, owner of Copper Hill Strategies, LLC, joins Sweetbridge as a public policy and legislative advisor. Lynch spent a decade working with the House Judiciary Committee, where she served for eight years as the Chief Counsel of the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
“Blockchain is the new technological frontier, one that federal and state lawmakers are only beginning to explore. I am excited to join the Sweetbridge advisory board and support its efforts to harness the true potential of Blockchain to revolutionize the global supply chain.”
In addition, Warren Weber will serve as Sweetbridge’s economic advisor. Weber is a Visiting Scholar at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta and a Research Consultant at the Bank of Canada. Weber also serves as a monetary advisor to crypto-economics startups such as Storj, a decentralized cloud storage platform based on Blockchain.
“We are extremely excited by the vast experience that the initial members of our advisory board bring to this innovative project. Their diverse skill sets and expertise will allow Sweetbridge’s Liquid Value Alliance to better address complex challenges in the global supply chain space and enhance faster and fairer trade.”
More information about Sweetbridge can be found at sweetbridge.com.
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency - November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments - November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO - November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs - November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers - November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course - November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO - November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public - November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership - November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale - November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform - November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator - November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database - November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies - November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program - November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO - November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board - November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life - November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets - November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood - November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! - November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place - November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts - November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release - November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative - November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform - November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network - November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World - November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO - November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency - November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade - November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ - November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals - November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace - November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market - November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market - November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications - November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership - November 7, 2017