The Sweetbridge Foundation, a non-profit that aims to leverage Blockchain technology to power the next generation of global supply chains, today announced the formation of its Board of Advisors, consisting of technical, business, economic, and legal experts that will advance Sweetbridge’s mission of creating a liquid value network. Sweetbridge’s advisory board includes supply chain expert Harry Goodnight; technical advisors Mark Whipple, Mike Zargham, Aleksandr Bulkin, Kenny Rowe, and Vinayak Joglekar; legal and regulatory expert Caroline Lynch; and economic advisor Warren Weber.
Sweetbridge CEO and Chairman Scott Nelson said:
“In the Blockchain space, a great team of advisors is critical to the process of aligning go-to-market and partnership efforts, and ultimately ensures the success of a project. Our goal of building a global alliance for a liquid value network requires expert advice that covers all disciplines, including technical Blockchain and development expertise, economic and crypto-economic theory, legal and regulatory understanding, and our roots in supply chain and logistics. We are confident that these advisors will leverage their years of combined experience in these critical fields to ensure that Sweetbridge achieves its aim of creating a global alliance to tackle some of the most critical issues in supply chain.”
Harry Goodnight joins the Board of Advisors as its sales and marketing advisor. Goodnight previously led sales at supply chain software company i2 Technologies, growing the business from $10 million to over $1 billion in annual revenue in just six years. He co-founded Mereo, a firm that has designed go-to-market strategies for more than a dozen of the world’s most successful supply chain technology companies. Goodnight brings more than 32 years of global supply chain consulting and sales experience for companies such as Samsung, TRW, Toshiba, Frito-Lay, SONY, Intel, Raytheon, and Siemens.
Sweetbridge has also added several key technical advisors. Mark Whipple, a team leader at cloud computing and platform virtualization software company VMware, will advise the team on software architecture. Whipple currently leads the technology side of the hybrid cloud group at VMware, which is responsible for designing and developing micro-service based platform-as-a-service and infrastructure-as-a-service products.
Mike Zargham, current Director of the Data Science Team at multiplatform media services firm Cross MediaWorks, also joins the Advisory Board as an expert focused on providing data-driven business decision-making expertise to the Sweetbridge platform. As a single data scientist, Zargham founded Cross MediaWorks’ Data Science Team in 2015 and has since scaled it to a team that supports multiple businesses concurrently by building custom software that executes detailed business decisions.
In addition, Vinayak Joglekar, the Founder and CTO of software product development company Synerzip, joins the Sweetbridge Board of Advisors as a technical expert. Joglekar has built and scaled Synerzip’s project teams by attracting and retaining top-tier talent in the fiercely competitive Indian market.
Aleksandr Bulkin, a Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Blockchain technology research company CoinFund, will serve as a key advisor to Sweetbridge in the Blockchain space. Bulkin has 13 years of experience in developing pricing, risk management, and high-frequency trading software at Goldman Sachs. His professional experience and educational background combines technological insight with social science, psychology, and economics.
Kenny Rowe, current head of operations for MakerDAO, also joins the Sweetbridge advisory board as a Blockchain expert. His vast experience advising notable Blockchain projects such as Rchain, Metamask, and Aragon will provide Sweetbridge with critical insight to the full capabilities of this rapidly-developing technology.
Caroline Lynch, owner of Copper Hill Strategies, LLC, joins Sweetbridge as a public policy and legislative advisor. Lynch spent a decade working with the House Judiciary Committee, where she served for eight years as the Chief Counsel of the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
“Blockchain is the new technological frontier, one that federal and state lawmakers are only beginning to explore. I am excited to join the Sweetbridge advisory board and support its efforts to harness the true potential of Blockchain to revolutionize the global supply chain.”
In addition, Warren Weber will serve as Sweetbridge’s economic advisor. Weber is a Visiting Scholar at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta and a Research Consultant at the Bank of Canada. Weber also serves as a monetary advisor to crypto-economics startups such as Storj, a decentralized cloud storage platform based on Blockchain.
“We are extremely excited by the vast experience that the initial members of our advisory board bring to this innovative project. Their diverse skill sets and expertise will allow Sweetbridge’s Liquid Value Alliance to better address complex challenges in the global supply chain space and enhance faster and fairer trade.”
More information about Sweetbridge can be found at sweetbridge.com.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017