The Sweetbridge Foundation, a non-profit that aims to leverage Blockchain technology to power the next generation of global supply chains, today announced the formation of its Board of Advisors, consisting of technical, business, economic, and legal experts that will advance Sweetbridge’s mission of creating a liquid value network. Sweetbridge’s advisory board includes supply chain expert Harry Goodnight; technical advisors Mark Whipple, Mike Zargham, Aleksandr Bulkin, Kenny Rowe, and Vinayak Joglekar; legal and regulatory expert Caroline Lynch; and economic advisor Warren Weber.
Sweetbridge CEO and Chairman Scott Nelson said:
“In the Blockchain space, a great team of advisors is critical to the process of aligning go-to-market and partnership efforts, and ultimately ensures the success of a project. Our goal of building a global alliance for a liquid value network requires expert advice that covers all disciplines, including technical Blockchain and development expertise, economic and crypto-economic theory, legal and regulatory understanding, and our roots in supply chain and logistics. We are confident that these advisors will leverage their years of combined experience in these critical fields to ensure that Sweetbridge achieves its aim of creating a global alliance to tackle some of the most critical issues in supply chain.”
Harry Goodnight joins the Board of Advisors as its sales and marketing advisor. Goodnight previously led sales at supply chain software company i2 Technologies, growing the business from $10 million to over $1 billion in annual revenue in just six years. He co-founded Mereo, a firm that has designed go-to-market strategies for more than a dozen of the world’s most successful supply chain technology companies. Goodnight brings more than 32 years of global supply chain consulting and sales experience for companies such as Samsung, TRW, Toshiba, Frito-Lay, SONY, Intel, Raytheon, and Siemens.
Sweetbridge has also added several key technical advisors. Mark Whipple, a team leader at cloud computing and platform virtualization software company VMware, will advise the team on software architecture. Whipple currently leads the technology side of the hybrid cloud group at VMware, which is responsible for designing and developing micro-service based platform-as-a-service and infrastructure-as-a-service products.
Mike Zargham, current Director of the Data Science Team at multiplatform media services firm Cross MediaWorks, also joins the Advisory Board as an expert focused on providing data-driven business decision-making expertise to the Sweetbridge platform. As a single data scientist, Zargham founded Cross MediaWorks’ Data Science Team in 2015 and has since scaled it to a team that supports multiple businesses concurrently by building custom software that executes detailed business decisions.
In addition, Vinayak Joglekar, the Founder and CTO of software product development company Synerzip, joins the Sweetbridge Board of Advisors as a technical expert. Joglekar has built and scaled Synerzip’s project teams by attracting and retaining top-tier talent in the fiercely competitive Indian market.
Aleksandr Bulkin, a Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Blockchain technology research company CoinFund, will serve as a key advisor to Sweetbridge in the Blockchain space. Bulkin has 13 years of experience in developing pricing, risk management, and high-frequency trading software at Goldman Sachs. His professional experience and educational background combines technological insight with social science, psychology, and economics.
Kenny Rowe, current head of operations for MakerDAO, also joins the Sweetbridge advisory board as a Blockchain expert. His vast experience advising notable Blockchain projects such as Rchain, Metamask, and Aragon will provide Sweetbridge with critical insight to the full capabilities of this rapidly-developing technology.
Caroline Lynch, owner of Copper Hill Strategies, LLC, joins Sweetbridge as a public policy and legislative advisor. Lynch spent a decade working with the House Judiciary Committee, where she served for eight years as the Chief Counsel of the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
“Blockchain is the new technological frontier, one that federal and state lawmakers are only beginning to explore. I am excited to join the Sweetbridge advisory board and support its efforts to harness the true potential of Blockchain to revolutionize the global supply chain.”
In addition, Warren Weber will serve as Sweetbridge’s economic advisor. Weber is a Visiting Scholar at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta and a Research Consultant at the Bank of Canada. Weber also serves as a monetary advisor to crypto-economics startups such as Storj, a decentralized cloud storage platform based on Blockchain.
“We are extremely excited by the vast experience that the initial members of our advisory board bring to this innovative project. Their diverse skill sets and expertise will allow Sweetbridge’s Liquid Value Alliance to better address complex challenges in the global supply chain space and enhance faster and fairer trade.”
More information about Sweetbridge can be found at sweetbridge.com.
- From the Creator of ICOs – J.R. Willett Designs Uptoken – To Accelerate Expansion Of Global Crypto ATM Network - September 23, 2017
- Art Provenance Platform ARTEX Launching Token Sale - September 23, 2017
- Students Train for Blockchain Jobs at Coding and Cryptocurrencies Summer Course in Greece - September 23, 2017
- Central Banks are Trialling Blockchain, Cambridge Study Shows - September 23, 2017
- Blockchain Conquering Esports Industry - September 22, 2017
- Russian-based Startup LavkaLavka Plan to Disrupt Global Eco Farming and Organic Food Retail Sector with BioCoin - September 22, 2017
- Slack Out, Rocket.chat In – Blockchain Community Leaders Aragon Lead Industry Exodus Amid Marked Increase In Phishing Scams - September 22, 2017
- Swiss Supply Chain Startup AMBROSUS Launches Token Generation Event - September 22, 2017
- Codemojo (Backed by PayPal Incubator) is launching its ICO to Mobilize $360 Bn worth of Reward Points Globally - September 22, 2017
- Investment into Blockchain start-ups set to hit $3bn in 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Opporty Announces ICO and Token Sale Starting October 18th 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Medicalchain To Speak At The Upcoming Financial Times Digital Health Summit On Oct. 12, 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Adel Will Upgrade Its Blockchain Incubator Using Jelurida’s Latest Technology - September 21, 2017
- Etch Foundation Announce Token Sale - September 21, 2017
- Jamie Foxx dives into cryptocurrency – invests in COBINHOOD - September 21, 2017
- New Creditinfo App and Services Utilize Blockchain-Based ShoCard Identity Platform to Maximize User Privacy while Authenticating Credit Report Data - September 21, 2017
- Disruptive Truck-Sharing Company Doft Sells Doftcoins to Truckers, 3PLs and Freight Shippers with 50% discount during Pre-ICO - September 21, 2017
- Carnegie Mellon University and BitClave partner to improve the search experience - September 21, 2017
- Darfchain Successfully Implements Its Distributed Erp System Encompassing Odoo, Bigchaindb And Ethereum Technology - September 21, 2017
- ASX-Listed iCandy Interactive Limited Announces Backing For Independent Blockchain Based Crypto-Currency “Project Nitro” To Support And Democratize Game Development - September 21, 2017
- Ethereum Co-founder Anthony Di Iorio Joins BlockMason as Advisor - September 20, 2017
- Nuggets Announces Token Sale for Revolutionary Blockchain Platform for Secure Private Payments and ID Verification - September 20, 2017
- Preeminent Investor & CNBC Contributor BRIAN KELLY Joins Veridium Labs Board of Advisors - September 20, 2017
- Dragonchain, Originally Developed at Disney, Announces October 2nd Token Sale To Bring The Power Of Blockchain Technology To Business - September 20, 2017
- Social Payments App Moneymailme Announces Development Of A New Blockchain Platform Called Modex Marketplace - September 20, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Public Opinion Poll Startup ClearPoll Announce Presale - September 20, 2017
- SmartOne Launches Legal Solution for Crypto Community – Announce LEGAL Tokens - September 19, 2017
- HydroMiner Announces ICO and First Token Sale Starting September 25th 2017 - September 19, 2017
- LEVERJ AnnouncesFully Functional, Non-Custodial Cryptocurrency Derivatives Trading Platform - September 19, 2017
- DataBroker DAO, a Decentralised Marketplace for IoT Sensor Data, Token Sale Is Live - September 19, 2017
- Poseidon Brings Value To Nature Through Carbon Blockchain Technology - September 19, 2017
- Options and Futures on the Blockchain Board of Derivatives. PRE-SALE begins on 22th September at 8AM GMT. - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain-based Digital Advertising Ecosystem Papyrus to Launch Token Generation Event on 12 October - September 18, 2017
- Propy Raises $15 Million in ICO to Decentralize Real Estate Sales and Attract Foreign Investors - September 18, 2017
- The Financial Commission Issues Certification of the Genesis Vision ICO - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain Industry and Regulatory Leaders Launch Token Alliance - September 18, 2017
- PayPie Challenges Experian, Equifax and TransUnion Status Quo with the World’s First Ethereum Blockchain-Based Credit Risk Assessment - September 18, 2017
- YouNow Announces the PROPS Ecosystem, Brings Cryptocurrency to Mobile Video - September 18, 2017
- Dash Grows in Accessibility; Listed on London Digital Asset Exchange and Broker Dash partners with CEX.IO - September 18, 2017
- Qtum Ignition Tackles Scalability with First Decentralized Governance Protocol - September 18, 2017
- The Grant Hero Foundation Aims to Disrupt the Non-Profit Industry with the GIVE Coin Using Ethereum Blockchain Technology - September 18, 2017
- Trippki Announces Hotel Booking and Rewards Platform to Simplify & Monetize Traveling - September 18, 2017
- Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange Mandarin.top launches ICO - September 18, 2017
- Talla Launches Botchain, a Blockchain-Based Platform for Ensuring Certainty and Security in A.I. Autonomous Agents for Business - September 18, 2017
- NXT Blockchain Announces Big Changes for Voting, Money Transfer and More - September 17, 2017
- Swirlds Raises $3M Seed Round to Bring Improved Performance, Security to Distributed Ledger Applications - September 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Sale Tops 3933 BTC For New and Existing ICOs - September 17, 2017
- 21 Thousand People Contribute To Kybernetwork As Company Reports ‘Smooth’ ICO - September 16, 2017
- Arna Genomics Introduces A Revolutionary Solution For Cancer Diagnostics And Treatment Biotechnologies – Blockchain Ecosystem Arna Panacea. - September 14, 2017
- Vietnam’s largest smart vending machine operator Dropfoods plans to raise US$9 mil through Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - September 13, 2017