Aimwise, a decentralized ecosystem seeking to build a new infrastructure for coin offerings, has announced its plans to initiate a crowdsale September 2017.
Earlier this year, the project has passed initial beta testing and successfully hosted its first coin offering shortly afterwards. Now the company is up to develop its infrastructure further.
Aimwise is a synergy of a decentralized ICO hosting platform, crowdsourced idea incubator and an assisted portfolio management system.
Aimwise introduces a triple compound solution
As a hosting provider, Aimwise builds a decentralized ICO hosting platform with community-based project selection and strict standards of disclosure.
Leo Leu, co-founder and project manager, explains:
“Aimwise creates a comprehensive and dynamic framework for collective wisdom maximization and community engagement in value creation. We strive to build an open and competitive environment that allows the detection of the most promising and investable Blockchain applications complementing the further adoption of Blockchain technology.”
The requirements for disclosure and acceptance of projects are enforced by the means of a three-step community-driven selection mechanism. As an incentive for startups to provide more information, Aimwise offers a discount on the commission fees depending on the percentage of aspects disclosed.
Any received application should be verified by an independent rating agency, elected by the community. The information disclosed in project’s prospectus allows the community members to find and discuss its possible strengths and weaknesses. Ultimately, the community decides if the project in question deserves to join the ecosystem and votes respectively.
Aimwise incubation system is based on collective reviews and the idea-mapping technology able to organize massive discussions and make them easy to access and analyze. The system is aimed to provide a testing ground for new ideas and hypotheses, an accessible survey mechanism, an extra marketing channel, and a place to view and pick possible employees or employers.
The integrated decentralised portfolio management solution is meant to assist investors with setting up a customized investment strategy and fund allocation. It is an algorithmic tool that utilizes verified and standardized information from the hosting platform to calculate the possible most efficient distribution of funds among the listed startups.
A peek into the upcoming sale
The company will raise funds to cover the projected development and marketing expenses. Among other features, the developers are planning to improve the automated portfolio composition system and provide an accessible API.
Over the upcoming crowdsale investors will be able to acquire AIMs, the platform’s native tokens that will entitle their holders to receive a fraction of the commission gathered by the hosting platform. Said tokens will also act as an incentive for active engagement and moderation services within the offered ecosystem.
As expected by the company, AIM token value will correlate with the ICO market growth.
Initially the platform was engineered and launched server-based, so the team is currently focused on the development of project’s pivotal features, required to be in place before the decentralization procedures will begin.
The second stage will bring more distributed features over time and move Aimwise to the third stage and the ultimate goal of building a completely decentralized ecosystem.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017