d10e is proud to announce the first official gathering of the Blockchain Investors Consortium (BIC) at the ninth edition of d10e, which will be hosted in Kyiv, Ukraine on September 16-19. Since 2014, d10e’s conferences were hosted in Amsterdam, Bucharest, San Francisco, Singapore and Tel Aviv and the brand has become known as leading conference on decentralization, exploring the future of fintech, ICOs, Blockchain, the sharing economy, the future of work, and disruptive culture.
BIC currently has 50 members consisting of crypto hedge funds and select individual investors with over $1 billion of digital assets under management amongst themselves. The purpose of BIC is to allow its members to share due diligence and co-investment opportunities in the most promising Blockchain ventures.
“We welcome any crypto hedge fund with at least $3 million worth of digital assets and any individual with at least $1 million invested in ICOs and/or in crypto trading activity to apply to become a member of BIG,” said Mike Costache founder the Blockchain Investors Consortium (BIC) and co-chair of d10e.
Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Fund, Blockchain Capital, Consilium Group, CoinTree Capital, and Network Societies Ventures were among the first members to join BIC and within a month, the number surpassed 50 as each new member revealed other crypto hedge funds and individuals they had made co-investments with.
The 9th edition of d10e is co-hosted by Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Fund, which is headquartered in Kyiv. At d10e’s 6th edition in Bucharest in February, the founders of TaaS were just like any other regular attendee with big dreams in the crypto space, but have since become one of the most active crypto hedge funds after raising $7.6 million through their own Token Generation Event (TGE), which started on March 27 and ended on April 27. TaaS Fund is the first-ever Blockchain project post Token Sale to provide full transparency on all its trading activity through the Cryptographic Auditing tools it built for its members to see in real-time how their payouts are achieved.
“We are honored to co-host the 9th edition of d10e alongside the Blockchain Investors Consortium and we look forward to investing in the teams coming to Kyiv to participate in the ICO pitch competition, said Ruslan Gavrilyuk, co-founder and CEO of TaaS Fund.
After analyzing over two hundred ICOs and investing $3 million in 12 promising ICOs, and after intense daily trading of the top 70-80 cryptocurrencies, TaaS produced a 61% ROI for its 4,300 investor base during its first fully-operational quarter (May 1st – Aug 1st, 2017).
“d10e conferences have been at the very heart of disruptive fintech, Blockchain and decentralized technology since 2014. We are delighted to invite the members the Blockchain Investors Consortium to this prestigious event to help establish best practices, to share due diligence, to form investment partnerships in this exciting field and also to be the judges at the biggest ICO pitch competiton,” said Brock Pierce, co-founder at Blockchain Capital who also the co-founder and co-chair of d10e.
BIC members coming to Kyiv will be judges in the ICO pitch competition on September 19 where the top 3 of the 20 presenting ICOs have a chance to win 20 BTC. This is not givea
- Blockchain Conquering Esports Industry - September 22, 2017
- Russian-based Startup LavkaLavka Plan to Disrupt Global Eco Farming and Organic Food Retail Sector with BioCoin - September 22, 2017
- Slack Out, Rocket.chat In – Blockchain Community Leaders Aragon Lead Industry Exodus Amid Marked Increase In Phishing Scams - September 22, 2017
- Swiss Supply Chain Startup AMBROSUS Launches Token Generation Event - September 22, 2017
- Codemojo (Backed by PayPal Incubator) is launching its ICO to Mobilize $360 Bn worth of Reward Points Globally - September 22, 2017
- Investment into Blockchain start-ups set to hit $3bn in 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Opporty Announces ICO and Token Sale Starting October 18th 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Medicalchain To Speak At The Upcoming Financial Times Digital Health Summit On Oct. 12, 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Adel Will Upgrade Its Blockchain Incubator Using Jelurida’s Latest Technology - September 21, 2017
- Etch Foundation Announce Token Sale - September 21, 2017
- Jamie Foxx dives into cryptocurrency – invests in COBINHOOD - September 21, 2017
- New Creditinfo App and Services Utilize Blockchain-Based ShoCard Identity Platform to Maximize User Privacy while Authenticating Credit Report Data - September 21, 2017
- Disruptive Truck-Sharing Company Doft Sells Doftcoins to Truckers, 3PLs and Freight Shippers with 50% discount during Pre-ICO - September 21, 2017
- Carnegie Mellon University and BitClave partner to improve the search experience - September 21, 2017
- Darfchain Successfully Implements Its Distributed Erp System Encompassing Odoo, Bigchaindb And Ethereum Technology - September 21, 2017
- ASX-Listed iCandy Interactive Limited Announces Backing For Independent Blockchain Based Crypto-Currency “Project Nitro” To Support And Democratize Game Development - September 21, 2017
- Ethereum Co-founder Anthony Di Iorio Joins BlockMason as Advisor - September 20, 2017
- Nuggets Announces Token Sale for Revolutionary Blockchain Platform for Secure Private Payments and ID Verification - September 20, 2017
- Preeminent Investor & CNBC Contributor BRIAN KELLY Joins Veridium Labs Board of Advisors - September 20, 2017
- Dragonchain, Originally Developed at Disney, Announces October 2nd Token Sale To Bring The Power Of Blockchain Technology To Business - September 20, 2017
- Social Payments App Moneymailme Announces Development Of A New Blockchain Platform Called Modex Marketplace - September 20, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Public Opinion Poll Startup ClearPoll Announce Presale - September 20, 2017
- SmartOne Launches Legal Solution for Crypto Community – Announce LEGAL Tokens - September 19, 2017
- HydroMiner Announces ICO and First Token Sale Starting September 25th 2017 - September 19, 2017
- LEVERJ AnnouncesFully Functional, Non-Custodial Cryptocurrency Derivatives Trading Platform - September 19, 2017
- DataBroker DAO, a Decentralised Marketplace for IoT Sensor Data, Token Sale Is Live - September 19, 2017
- Poseidon Brings Value To Nature Through Carbon Blockchain Technology - September 19, 2017
- Options and Futures on the Blockchain Board of Derivatives. PRE-SALE begins on 22th September at 8AM GMT. - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain-based Digital Advertising Ecosystem Papyrus to Launch Token Generation Event on 12 October - September 18, 2017
- Propy Raises $15 Million in ICO to Decentralize Real Estate Sales and Attract Foreign Investors - September 18, 2017
- The Financial Commission Issues Certification of the Genesis Vision ICO - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain Industry and Regulatory Leaders Launch Token Alliance - September 18, 2017
- PayPie Challenges Experian, Equifax and TransUnion Status Quo with the World’s First Ethereum Blockchain-Based Credit Risk Assessment - September 18, 2017
- YouNow Announces the PROPS Ecosystem, Brings Cryptocurrency to Mobile Video - September 18, 2017
- Dash Grows in Accessibility; Listed on London Digital Asset Exchange and Broker Dash partners with CEX.IO - September 18, 2017
- Qtum Ignition Tackles Scalability with First Decentralized Governance Protocol - September 18, 2017
- The Grant Hero Foundation Aims to Disrupt the Non-Profit Industry with the GIVE Coin Using Ethereum Blockchain Technology - September 18, 2017
- Trippki Announces Hotel Booking and Rewards Platform to Simplify & Monetize Traveling - September 18, 2017
- Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange Mandarin.top launches ICO - September 18, 2017
- Talla Launches Botchain, a Blockchain-Based Platform for Ensuring Certainty and Security in A.I. Autonomous Agents for Business - September 18, 2017
- NXT Blockchain Announces Big Changes for Voting, Money Transfer and More - September 17, 2017
- Swirlds Raises $3M Seed Round to Bring Improved Performance, Security to Distributed Ledger Applications - September 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Sale Tops 3933 BTC For New and Existing ICOs - September 17, 2017
- 21 Thousand People Contribute To Kybernetwork As Company Reports ‘Smooth’ ICO - September 16, 2017
- Arna Genomics Introduces A Revolutionary Solution For Cancer Diagnostics And Treatment Biotechnologies – Blockchain Ecosystem Arna Panacea. - September 14, 2017
- Vietnam’s largest smart vending machine operator Dropfoods plans to raise US$9 mil through Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - September 13, 2017
- The City of Boise and ULedger Enter Into Agreement - September 13, 2017
- DigitalTown Introduces Blockchain Platform for Smart Cities - September 13, 2017
- BlueCoin 2.0 Incorporates Bluetooth Transactions & Cold Staking on Bitcoin Code - September 13, 2017
- Algebraix Data, The Company Enabling Consumers to Own and Monetize Their Own Data, Announces SAFT for ALX Tokens, a New Cryptocurrency - September 13, 2017