KICKICO has announced that its planned Chinese-Russian Cryptocurrency Alliance will have to be delayed until there is clarification of the new Chinese regulatory framework. KICKICO’s partner CyberTrust did however announce the launch of a new Russia-focused exchange CyberEX in alliance with China-based digital assets exchange C2CX.
The formal launch of the Chinese-Russian Cryptocurrency Alliance was planned for September 6th in Moscow. The fund was conceived in collaboration with two leading Chinese platforms and the сrypto investment bank CyberTrust. The goal was to develop Blockchain structures for startups in Russia and China on the basis of the KICKICO crypto crowdfunding platform.
Over the past several years, the existence of a large pool of liquidity in cryptocurrencies has changed the financial world, creating both new opportunities and new challenges. Billions of dollars have been raised to fund projects which otherwise might never seen the light of day by providing a new investment model whereby investors can invest in startups without sacrificing liquidity. This is accomplished thanks to the issuance of Blockchain-based tokens. Countries all around the world have struggled to adapt their regulatory frameworks to accommodate this new reality, and in this, neither China nor Russia are exceptions.
With cryptocurrency-based financing volumes exploding in 2017, actual legislation still remains pending. Yet both countries seem determined to recognize this new reality in terms of their legislative framework. Concretely, that means a clearer regulatory environment in return for integration of crypto-based financing into the existing financial system.
C2CX CEO Scott Freeman commented:
“China is in the process of creating a new regulatory framework to accommodate the Blockchain revolution, and I feel confident that the Chinese government will ultimately find a solution that permits the industry to further develop. The kind of alliance can help demonstrate how we can use these new tools to create real added value worldwide.”
CyberTrust CEO Evgeny Xata echoed this sentiment:
“The success of the KICKICO platform shows that Russia has taken a leadership role in the area of financial innovation, and we at CyberTrust are determined to help drive this process forward. And especially, with the latest enforcements made by China regulators on ICO, CyberTrust custody and securitization services are now vital to perform ICO and satisfy the regulatory requirements.”
The goal of the Chinese-Russian Cryptocurrency Alliance is to support innovative projects from both Russia and China. Moreover, the Alliance aims to develop necessary infrastructure for the emergence of new projects and the adaptation of Blockchain technologies in these two countries. Scott Freeman commented: “I am confident that by combining resources we will be able to significantly accelerate and even revolutionize the development of the Blockchain industry in both countries. For the meanwhile, however, until Chinese authorities create a new regulatory framework, these ICOs will likely technically be based in Russia. I am however convinced that this is likely to be only temporary.“
One of the first of these cooperative projects will be the creation of a cryptocurrency exchange focusing on the Russian offering a ruble-book to serve both private as well as large institutional investors – CyberEX. To provide both liquidity and mature technology, CyberTrust is partnering with the China-based C2CX digital assets exchange. As one of the top 30 exchanges in the world, C2CX will ensure that CyberX is able to offer Russian investors instant liquidity as well as a secure technical infrastructure. C2CX brings to the table not only liquidity and the kind of standard functionality investors expect from the more traditional forex trading platforms, but also experience in providing comprehensive customer support.
As C2CX CEO Scott Freeman noted:
“…to differentiate ourselves in the highly competitive Chinese market one of our key selling points has been customer service, both via telephone and online chat. This may sound unexciting, but the reality is that this kind of customer service is almost unknown outside of China. We are convinced that at this stage in the game, the package we bring to the table is exactly what the Russian market needs.”
The founder of CyberTrust, Evgeny Xata commented:
“Our Alliance will help many promising Chinese and Russian startups, technologies and business models to converge. Together, KICKICO, CyberTrust and C2CX will create the infrastructure that will help to power the crypto-economy and actively at the same time develop Blockchain technology in Russia and China. Our alliance will help our countries to become the leaders of the new economic paradigm in the next 5 years”.
These plans will be executed on the KICKICO platform, the first world’s 3-in-1 platform for ICOs, crowdfunding and crowdinvesting. KICKICO recently demonstrated its market power by raising over 50,000 ETH within 20 hours, thereby entering the list of the top 3 Russian ICOs of all time.
The creation of the generation 2.0 of Blockchain crowdfunding will be done arm in arm with CyberTrust, which holds 10 per cent of the company and will provide escrow services, as well as a wide range of banking services for KICKICO in Zürich, London and Shanghai.
KICKICO’s СEO Anti A. Danilevski commented:
“Our Asian link is the a very promising for us given the enthusiasm and investment power Chinese investors bring to the table. The Chinese market is one of the most significant players in this field, not only because of the depth of its investment community, but also because as has clearly demonstrated the exponential growth potential inherent in the crypto-economy. I am sure that our long-term cooperation will not only significantly influence the development of the KICKICO platform, but will also attract Blockchain innovators both from Russia and China, thereby enhancing the partnership between our two countries and creating previously unimagined synergies”.
Information about participants
KICKICO — A platform for ICOs, crowdfunding and crowdinvesting projects. KICKICO was founded in 2015 and launched its first ICO in September 2017, by now raising a total of more than 21,5 million dollars equivalent in cryptocurrency. Its first hosted project – game Magisters of Magic – has managed to collect 280 ETH with a goal of 200 ETH.
CyberTrust — A Swiss-based crypto investment bank, providing asset management services, sales and trading and wide range of crypto investment and banking services for institutional clients worldwide. The bank works with large institutional investors and sovereign funds, making the process of crypto investing structured, using familiar for the customers functionality: enhanced security, ownership rights, сlearing, audit and tax consequences.
C2CX – A China-based third-generation trading platform for digital currencies and tokens, with both a public trading exchange and a proprietary trading platform. According to the Coinmarketcap website, currently C2CX’s public exchange occupies approximately the 30th place worldwide in terms of trading volume.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017