Sparkle Coin has introduced its cryptocurrency, the first of its kind backed by diamonds, as the initial step toward the company’s goal of creating more efficient global economic growth to promote societal advancement by developing a platform that brings cryptocurrencies into the mainstream business and consumer markets. Sparkle Coin is a hybrid cryptocurrency possessing the best qualities of both POW (Proof of work) and POS (Proof of stake), providing rapid adoption through mining of Sparkle Coin as well as long-term sustainability through minting.
Founded by business and technology veterans, Sparkle Coin is designed to be a part of a new economic ecosphere, built on a solid foundation of proven business fundamentals essential for real-world transactions.
“Cryptocurrencies were always envisioned to revolutionize global financial markets and the way consumers and businesses transact,” said Victor Wong, founder and CEO of Sparkle Coin, Inc. “Sparkle Coin bridges the gap between cryptocurrencies and traditional business by developing an economic ecosphere comprised of an asset-backed cryptocurrency, transacted through a powerful currency exchange, with an outward facing cryptocurrency payment gateway allowing virtually all merchants to accept cryptocurrency though an online shopping mall or directly on their own websites.”
After the initial coin release (ICO), Sparkle Coins can be transacted on VCoin Exchange, an advanced currency exchange that allows for trading with other cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. VCoin Exchange also provides software and payment gateways for virtually any merchant to accept Sparkle Coin and other cryptocurrencies as payment for products and services.
Online shoppers can use their Sparkle Coins as well as other cryptocurrencies to purchase products directly from their favorite stores including Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, Bed Bath & Beyond, Staples and more via VCoinMall.com, a front-end order management and payment processing service.
Together, Sparkle Coin, VCoin Exchange and VCoinMall.com make up a unique economic ecosphere that connects the latest blockchain technologies with existing business platforms and networks to drive adoption of cryptocurrencies for real business transactions.
“Cryptocurrencies have struggled in the past to be widely adopted because the technologies were still being developed and the necessary infrastructure was not in place yet,” said David Chen, vice president of financial strategy, Sparkle Coin, Inc. “Sparkle Coin represents the second generation of cryptocurrencies that will push through the barriers because it’s already fully funded, asset-backed and easy to integrate with existing payment infrastructure.”
Sparkle Coin’s hybrid POW and POS algorithm is the latest technology for cryptocurrency, providing a rapid ramp up of miners and subsequently processing power for the network to create extremely powerful encryption and security, and accelerated transaction processing.
Sparkle Coin is the only company in the blockchain and cryptocurrency world to incorporate a fund set aside for the operation of the company for 100 years. In addition, the public will be able to mine for approximately 1,000 Sparkle Coins a day for the same 100-year period to further increase the size and stability of the network. This approach, along with minting, creates stability, longevity and managed growth.
At launch, each Sparkle Coin is backed by $5 worth of GIA certified diamonds, procured through established diamond wholesalers, which can be immediately redeemed the day after the Sparkle Coin ICO in increments of $500. By backing Sparkle Coin with diamonds, which have been shown to steadily increase in value over time more than other assets such as gold, early adopters have a safety net for their participation in this new economic ecosphere.
When the price of Sparkle Coin reaches $25 per coin, there will no longer be any need to back the coins with diamonds as the worth generated by the economy built around Sparkle Coin will have proven itself, thereby providing Sparkle Coin with its own intrinsic value five times greater than the initial price.
The Sparkle Coin ICO will occur at TechCrunch’s Disrupt in San Francisco, Calif. on Sept. 20 at 1:00pm PDT. Interested parties are encouraged to set up their pre-funding accounts at SparkleCoin.com in advance to purchase Sparkle Coins as soon as they are available.
For more information about Sparkle Coin and to create and pre-fund your account for the purchase of Sparkle Coins during the ICO, visit www.SparkleCoin.com.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017