Ambrosus, the Blockchain-based ecosystem for the supply chain, today announced that Oliver Bussmann, one of the world’s leading experts on financial technology, has joined as a Strategic Advisor. President of Crypto Valley Association and Founder of Bussmann Advisory, Bussmann has served as Chief Information Officer for banking giant UBS and previously served in a Global CIO capacity for enterprise software leader SAP. Ambrosus separately announced that over $35 million USD had been raised in pre-sale for their widely anticipated token generation event (TGE).
“Given the enormous scope and far-reaching potential of our project, it’s vital for us to not only call on those with the technical knowledge, but also in-depth strategic expertise. Ambrosus is honored to welcome Oliver Bussmann as a Strategic Advisor. Recognized globally as a technology thought leader and a driver of change, Oliver’s unparalleled experience will be immensely helpful as we strive to transform traditional supply chains and commodity markets with multiple emerging technologies,” said Angel Versetti, Ambrosus Co-Founder and CEO.
Founded by Angel Versetti and Dr Stefan Meyer, Ambrosus combines high-tech sensors, Blockchain technology and smart contracts to assure the quality, safety, and origins of essential products such as medicine and food. Headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, Ambrosus is officially endorsed by EIT Food and SQS (Swiss Quality and Safety Association) and has received financial backing from the Government of the Canton of Vaud, Switzerland. In addition, Ambrosus is the first Blockchain project to become an official partner of the United Nations 10YFP Sustainable Food Systems Programme, which is responsible for the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals.
“The Ambrosus project is a prime example of the inspiring innovation and cutting edge technological development currently being conducted in Switzerland. With a dynamic ecosystem of complementing technologies developed within and around the Ethereum ecosystem, Ambrosus has devised a bold rethinking of how global supply chains and markets could operate. By joining the Ambrosus Advisor Board, I am delighted to play my part in driving transparency in the food and pharmaceutical sectors, that will enhance consumer and economic well-being on a global scale,” said Oliver Bussmann.
As Founder and Managing Partner of Bussmann Advisory, Oliver Bussmann advises enterprises, top-tier consultancies, and financial services companies looking to stay ahead of the digital disruption curve. From 2013 to 2016, Bussmann was Group Chief Information Officer of UBS, where he successfully led a major IT transformation effort, instituted a new innovation framework, and established UBS as a pioneer in the development of Blockchain for use in financial services. Prior to joining UBS, Bussmann served as Global Chief Information Officer at SAP, where he led a widely lauded and transformative effort towards mobile. Previously, Bussmann served as CIO at Allianz North America & Mexico and in other executive capacities at Deutsche Bank and IBM.
One of the most influential individuals in the financial technology sphere, Bussmann’s achievements have been broadly recognized. Bussmann was named COO/CTO of the year by Financial News/The Wall Street Journal, European CIO of the Year by INSEAD/CIONET, was the recipient of the Elite 8 Award, given to the most innovative leaders in technology working in capital markets by Wall Street & Technology Magazine, and was twice included on the Financial News “FinTech 40” list of innovators shaping the future of finance.
Oliver Bussmann joins a host of industry experts on the Ambrosus Advisory Board including Jaron Lukasiewicz, former CEO of Coinsetter and Cavirtex bitcoin exchanges, Jehan Chu, founder of the Ethereum Hong Kong Community, David Wachsman, CEO of Wachsman PR, and David Drake, President of LDJ Capital. In addition, Parity will serve as Ambrosus’ Core Technology Partner.
“Over time, the world has become accustomed to recalls, scandals and fraudulent behaviour. Ambrosus was founded to overcome these current deficiencies and challenges with the Ambrosus protocol set to revolutionise how we produce, package and purchase our everyday products. Oliver Bussmann will be an invaluable member of our growing team, as we build a safer, transparent and sustainable future,” concluded Versetti.
The Ambrosus token sale will take place from September 15 to October 14, 2017, where participants can use ETH and major fiat currencies to participate in the sale. The Amber token (“AMB”) conversion will occur at the token sale rate of 1 ETH = 1000 AMB which will be the price of Amber tokens at the public token sale on September 15.
For more information on Ambrosus, visit www.ambrosus.com
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency - November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments - November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO - November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs - November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers - November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course - November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO - November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public - November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership - November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale - November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform - November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator - November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database - November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies - November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program - November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO - November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board - November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life - November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets - November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood - November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! - November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place - November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts - November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release - November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative - November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform - November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network - November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World - November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO - November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency - November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade - November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ - November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals - November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace - November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market - November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market - November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications - November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership - November 7, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes Lead Investor In Botanic Technologies And Seed Token, To Decentralize Bot Creation And Deployment - November 7, 2017
- TOKIT, Ethereum Blockchain Application Launches - November 6, 2017
- Australian Blockchain Startup HCash Raises $53M in ICO - November 6, 2017
- Publicly Listed Companies on Major Capital Markets to Raise Funds via ICOs? Yes, Says Pegasus Fintech - November 6, 2017
- Quantstamp Announces Partnership with Experty for Smart Contract Auditing Consultations - November 6, 2017
- Internxt Challenges Storj on Blockchain Storage Front - November 6, 2017
- ShoCard Announces Bob Tinker as Board Member - November 6, 2017
- Streamr Announces DATA Tokens Listed on Bitfinex, the Leading Global Exchange - November 6, 2017
- UltraPlay introduces eGold, the ultimate eSports betting cryptocurrency - November 6, 2017