Ambrosus, the Blockchain-based ecosystem for the supply chain, today announced that Oliver Bussmann, one of the world’s leading experts on financial technology, has joined as a Strategic Advisor. President of Crypto Valley Association and Founder of Bussmann Advisory, Bussmann has served as Chief Information Officer for banking giant UBS and previously served in a Global CIO capacity for enterprise software leader SAP. Ambrosus separately announced that over $35 million USD had been raised in pre-sale for their widely anticipated token generation event (TGE).
“Given the enormous scope and far-reaching potential of our project, it’s vital for us to not only call on those with the technical knowledge, but also in-depth strategic expertise. Ambrosus is honored to welcome Oliver Bussmann as a Strategic Advisor. Recognized globally as a technology thought leader and a driver of change, Oliver’s unparalleled experience will be immensely helpful as we strive to transform traditional supply chains and commodity markets with multiple emerging technologies,” said Angel Versetti, Ambrosus Co-Founder and CEO.
Founded by Angel Versetti and Dr Stefan Meyer, Ambrosus combines high-tech sensors, Blockchain technology and smart contracts to assure the quality, safety, and origins of essential products such as medicine and food. Headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, Ambrosus is officially endorsed by EIT Food and SQS (Swiss Quality and Safety Association) and has received financial backing from the Government of the Canton of Vaud, Switzerland. In addition, Ambrosus is the first Blockchain project to become an official partner of the United Nations 10YFP Sustainable Food Systems Programme, which is responsible for the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals.
“The Ambrosus project is a prime example of the inspiring innovation and cutting edge technological development currently being conducted in Switzerland. With a dynamic ecosystem of complementing technologies developed within and around the Ethereum ecosystem, Ambrosus has devised a bold rethinking of how global supply chains and markets could operate. By joining the Ambrosus Advisor Board, I am delighted to play my part in driving transparency in the food and pharmaceutical sectors, that will enhance consumer and economic well-being on a global scale,” said Oliver Bussmann.
As Founder and Managing Partner of Bussmann Advisory, Oliver Bussmann advises enterprises, top-tier consultancies, and financial services companies looking to stay ahead of the digital disruption curve. From 2013 to 2016, Bussmann was Group Chief Information Officer of UBS, where he successfully led a major IT transformation effort, instituted a new innovation framework, and established UBS as a pioneer in the development of Blockchain for use in financial services. Prior to joining UBS, Bussmann served as Global Chief Information Officer at SAP, where he led a widely lauded and transformative effort towards mobile. Previously, Bussmann served as CIO at Allianz North America & Mexico and in other executive capacities at Deutsche Bank and IBM.
One of the most influential individuals in the financial technology sphere, Bussmann’s achievements have been broadly recognized. Bussmann was named COO/CTO of the year by Financial News/The Wall Street Journal, European CIO of the Year by INSEAD/CIONET, was the recipient of the Elite 8 Award, given to the most innovative leaders in technology working in capital markets by Wall Street & Technology Magazine, and was twice included on the Financial News “FinTech 40” list of innovators shaping the future of finance.
Oliver Bussmann joins a host of industry experts on the Ambrosus Advisory Board including Jaron Lukasiewicz, former CEO of Coinsetter and Cavirtex bitcoin exchanges, Jehan Chu, founder of the Ethereum Hong Kong Community, David Wachsman, CEO of Wachsman PR, and David Drake, President of LDJ Capital. In addition, Parity will serve as Ambrosus’ Core Technology Partner.
“Over time, the world has become accustomed to recalls, scandals and fraudulent behaviour. Ambrosus was founded to overcome these current deficiencies and challenges with the Ambrosus protocol set to revolutionise how we produce, package and purchase our everyday products. Oliver Bussmann will be an invaluable member of our growing team, as we build a safer, transparent and sustainable future,” concluded Versetti.
The Ambrosus token sale will take place from September 15 to October 14, 2017, where participants can use ETH and major fiat currencies to participate in the sale. The Amber token (“AMB”) conversion will occur at the token sale rate of 1 ETH = 1000 AMB which will be the price of Amber tokens at the public token sale on September 15.
For more information on Ambrosus, visit www.ambrosus.com
- AB-CHAIN’s Cryptocurrency Makes Advertising Easy - September 25, 2017
- Gibraltar Jumps on Regulatory Bandwagon – Issues Consumer Warning on ICOs – Token Sales – But Gives Green Light - September 24, 2017
- From the Creator of ICOs – J.R. Willett Designs Uptoken – To Accelerate Expansion Of Global Crypto ATM Network - September 23, 2017
- Art Provenance Platform ARTEX Launching Token Sale - September 23, 2017
- Students Train for Blockchain Jobs at Coding and Cryptocurrencies Summer Course in Greece - September 23, 2017
- Central Banks are Trialling Blockchain, Cambridge Study Shows - September 23, 2017
- Blockchain Conquering Esports Industry - September 22, 2017
- Russian-based Startup LavkaLavka Plan to Disrupt Global Eco Farming and Organic Food Retail Sector with BioCoin - September 22, 2017
- Slack Out, Rocket.chat In – Blockchain Community Leaders Aragon Lead Industry Exodus Amid Marked Increase In Phishing Scams - September 22, 2017
- Swiss Supply Chain Startup AMBROSUS Launches Token Generation Event - September 22, 2017
- Codemojo (Backed by PayPal Incubator) is launching its ICO to Mobilize $360 Bn worth of Reward Points Globally - September 22, 2017
- Investment into Blockchain start-ups set to hit $3bn in 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Opporty Announces ICO and Token Sale Starting October 18th 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Medicalchain To Speak At The Upcoming Financial Times Digital Health Summit On Oct. 12, 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Adel Will Upgrade Its Blockchain Incubator Using Jelurida’s Latest Technology - September 21, 2017
- Etch Foundation Announce Token Sale - September 21, 2017
- Jamie Foxx dives into cryptocurrency – invests in COBINHOOD - September 21, 2017
- New Creditinfo App and Services Utilize Blockchain-Based ShoCard Identity Platform to Maximize User Privacy while Authenticating Credit Report Data - September 21, 2017
- Disruptive Truck-Sharing Company Doft Sells Doftcoins to Truckers, 3PLs and Freight Shippers with 50% discount during Pre-ICO - September 21, 2017
- Carnegie Mellon University and BitClave partner to improve the search experience - September 21, 2017
- Darfchain Successfully Implements Its Distributed Erp System Encompassing Odoo, Bigchaindb And Ethereum Technology - September 21, 2017
- ASX-Listed iCandy Interactive Limited Announces Backing For Independent Blockchain Based Crypto-Currency “Project Nitro” To Support And Democratize Game Development - September 21, 2017
- Ethereum Co-founder Anthony Di Iorio Joins BlockMason as Advisor - September 20, 2017
- Nuggets Announces Token Sale for Revolutionary Blockchain Platform for Secure Private Payments and ID Verification - September 20, 2017
- Preeminent Investor & CNBC Contributor BRIAN KELLY Joins Veridium Labs Board of Advisors - September 20, 2017
- Dragonchain, Originally Developed at Disney, Announces October 2nd Token Sale To Bring The Power Of Blockchain Technology To Business - September 20, 2017
- Social Payments App Moneymailme Announces Development Of A New Blockchain Platform Called Modex Marketplace - September 20, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Public Opinion Poll Startup ClearPoll Announce Presale - September 20, 2017
- SmartOne Launches Legal Solution for Crypto Community – Announce LEGAL Tokens - September 19, 2017
- HydroMiner Announces ICO and First Token Sale Starting September 25th 2017 - September 19, 2017
- LEVERJ AnnouncesFully Functional, Non-Custodial Cryptocurrency Derivatives Trading Platform - September 19, 2017
- DataBroker DAO, a Decentralised Marketplace for IoT Sensor Data, Token Sale Is Live - September 19, 2017
- Poseidon Brings Value To Nature Through Carbon Blockchain Technology - September 19, 2017
- Options and Futures on the Blockchain Board of Derivatives. PRE-SALE begins on 22th September at 8AM GMT. - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain-based Digital Advertising Ecosystem Papyrus to Launch Token Generation Event on 12 October - September 18, 2017
- Propy Raises $15 Million in ICO to Decentralize Real Estate Sales and Attract Foreign Investors - September 18, 2017
- The Financial Commission Issues Certification of the Genesis Vision ICO - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain Industry and Regulatory Leaders Launch Token Alliance - September 18, 2017
- PayPie Challenges Experian, Equifax and TransUnion Status Quo with the World’s First Ethereum Blockchain-Based Credit Risk Assessment - September 18, 2017
- YouNow Announces the PROPS Ecosystem, Brings Cryptocurrency to Mobile Video - September 18, 2017
- Dash Grows in Accessibility; Listed on London Digital Asset Exchange and Broker Dash partners with CEX.IO - September 18, 2017
- Qtum Ignition Tackles Scalability with First Decentralized Governance Protocol - September 18, 2017
- The Grant Hero Foundation Aims to Disrupt the Non-Profit Industry with the GIVE Coin Using Ethereum Blockchain Technology - September 18, 2017
- Trippki Announces Hotel Booking and Rewards Platform to Simplify & Monetize Traveling - September 18, 2017
- Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange Mandarin.top launches ICO - September 18, 2017
- Talla Launches Botchain, a Blockchain-Based Platform for Ensuring Certainty and Security in A.I. Autonomous Agents for Business - September 18, 2017
- NXT Blockchain Announces Big Changes for Voting, Money Transfer and More - September 17, 2017
- Swirlds Raises $3M Seed Round to Bring Improved Performance, Security to Distributed Ledger Applications - September 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Sale Tops 3933 BTC For New and Existing ICOs - September 17, 2017
- 21 Thousand People Contribute To Kybernetwork As Company Reports ‘Smooth’ ICO - September 16, 2017