COBINHOOD, a next-generation cryptocurrency service platform launched. The launch, signaled by the company’s ICO (available Sept. 13, 2017), will see COBINHOOD bring the world’s first zero-fee, high-frequency cryptocurrency trading platform to traders around the globe.
COBINHOOD was founded by Popo Chen, the original founder of ‘17 Media’, with the intention of shaping future economies by creating a financial center for the Blockchain era. COBINHOOD believes the evolution of Blockchain technology and a decentralized financial landscape will transform capital markets and business organizations with long lasting impact.
“With nothing available on the market to keep up with the growing popularity of cryptocurrency trading, we created COBINHOOD to meet the industry’s future demand,” says Popo Chen, COBINHOOD CEO. “The top 30 cryptocurrency exchanges charge, on average, 0.2% trading fees for makers and takers which significantly impacts profit margins. Combined with security and latency issues, COBINHOOD saw an opportunity to become the financial center for the Blockchain era. We look forward to supporting crypto traders, while also becoming a leading force in taking today’s economies into the future.”
The exchange will debut in November 2017, with the capability to process more than one million orders per second, achieving real-time trading. This capability is made possible by COBINHOOD’s backend team which developed a proprietary order matching engine which can process millions of orders with sub-millisecond latency, achieving true ‘real-time’ trading. The system is fully distributed, highly available, and auto scalable. The exchange features margin trading with up to 10X leverage which is funded by COBINHOOD’s margin funding service. It will also support over 10 fiat currencies and plans to add spot and margin trading later this year.
In 2018, COBINHOOD will launch ICO underwriting capabilities. COBINHOOD will underwrite high-quality, ICOs that have passed stringent due diligence, smart contract code review and legal compliance.
COBINHOOD has secured a 5 million USD in seed funding, including involvement from Banyan Capital, Infinity Venture Partners and other investors. The company also announced the successful completion of its ICO presale, raising another 5 million. COBINHOOD is now focused on its ICO, a total of 1 billion COB tokens will be issued, while up to 500 million COB tokens will be available through Ethereum currency starting on Sept. 13, 2017. COB tokens are based on Ethereum ERC20 token standard. Participation in the ICO can result in bonuses of up to 40 percent based on the date of joining, as well as 50 percent off margin trading loan interest. Tokens will become tradeable upon the launch of COBINHOOD’s innovative exchange platform.
COBINHOOD provides high-quality service, 100 percent guarantee for cryptocurrency deposit and multi-lingual customer support. The company stores 98 percent of the cryptocurrency deposits in an offline multisig vault, which requires 5 out of 8 geo-distributed hardware security modules to open. In addition, all assets stored in online wallets will be backed by comprehensive insurance.
Launched in 2017, COBINHOOD is a next-generation cryptocurrency service platform. COBINHOOD is home to the world’s first zero-fee, high-frequency cryptocurrency trading platform. The company was founded by Popo Chen, the original founder of ‘17 Media’, with the intention of shaping future economies by creating a financial center for the Blockchain era.
COBINHOOD believes the evolution of Blockchain technology and a decentralized financial landscape will transform global capital markets and business organizations with long lasting impact.
- Blockchain Conquering Esports Industry - September 22, 2017
- Russian-based Startup LavkaLavka Plan to Disrupt Global Eco Farming and Organic Food Retail Sector with BioCoin - September 22, 2017
- Slack Out, Rocket.chat In – Blockchain Community Leaders Aragon Lead Industry Exodus Amid Marked Increase In Phishing Scams - September 22, 2017
- Swiss Supply Chain Startup AMBROSUS Launches Token Generation Event - September 22, 2017
- Codemojo (Backed by PayPal Incubator) is launching its ICO to Mobilize $360 Bn worth of Reward Points Globally - September 22, 2017
- Investment into Blockchain start-ups set to hit $3bn in 2017 - September 22, 2017
- Opporty Announces ICO and Token Sale Starting October 18th 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Medicalchain To Speak At The Upcoming Financial Times Digital Health Summit On Oct. 12, 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Adel Will Upgrade Its Blockchain Incubator Using Jelurida’s Latest Technology - September 21, 2017
- Etch Foundation Announce Token Sale - September 21, 2017
- Jamie Foxx dives into cryptocurrency – invests in COBINHOOD - September 21, 2017
- New Creditinfo App and Services Utilize Blockchain-Based ShoCard Identity Platform to Maximize User Privacy while Authenticating Credit Report Data - September 21, 2017
- Disruptive Truck-Sharing Company Doft Sells Doftcoins to Truckers, 3PLs and Freight Shippers with 50% discount during Pre-ICO - September 21, 2017
- Carnegie Mellon University and BitClave partner to improve the search experience - September 21, 2017
- Darfchain Successfully Implements Its Distributed Erp System Encompassing Odoo, Bigchaindb And Ethereum Technology - September 21, 2017
- ASX-Listed iCandy Interactive Limited Announces Backing For Independent Blockchain Based Crypto-Currency “Project Nitro” To Support And Democratize Game Development - September 21, 2017
- Ethereum Co-founder Anthony Di Iorio Joins BlockMason as Advisor - September 20, 2017
- Nuggets Announces Token Sale for Revolutionary Blockchain Platform for Secure Private Payments and ID Verification - September 20, 2017
- Preeminent Investor & CNBC Contributor BRIAN KELLY Joins Veridium Labs Board of Advisors - September 20, 2017
- Dragonchain, Originally Developed at Disney, Announces October 2nd Token Sale To Bring The Power Of Blockchain Technology To Business - September 20, 2017
- Social Payments App Moneymailme Announces Development Of A New Blockchain Platform Called Modex Marketplace - September 20, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Public Opinion Poll Startup ClearPoll Announce Presale - September 20, 2017
- SmartOne Launches Legal Solution for Crypto Community – Announce LEGAL Tokens - September 19, 2017
- HydroMiner Announces ICO and First Token Sale Starting September 25th 2017 - September 19, 2017
- LEVERJ AnnouncesFully Functional, Non-Custodial Cryptocurrency Derivatives Trading Platform - September 19, 2017
- DataBroker DAO, a Decentralised Marketplace for IoT Sensor Data, Token Sale Is Live - September 19, 2017
- Poseidon Brings Value To Nature Through Carbon Blockchain Technology - September 19, 2017
- Options and Futures on the Blockchain Board of Derivatives. PRE-SALE begins on 22th September at 8AM GMT. - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain-based Digital Advertising Ecosystem Papyrus to Launch Token Generation Event on 12 October - September 18, 2017
- Propy Raises $15 Million in ICO to Decentralize Real Estate Sales and Attract Foreign Investors - September 18, 2017
- The Financial Commission Issues Certification of the Genesis Vision ICO - September 18, 2017
- Blockchain Industry and Regulatory Leaders Launch Token Alliance - September 18, 2017
- PayPie Challenges Experian, Equifax and TransUnion Status Quo with the World’s First Ethereum Blockchain-Based Credit Risk Assessment - September 18, 2017
- YouNow Announces the PROPS Ecosystem, Brings Cryptocurrency to Mobile Video - September 18, 2017
- Dash Grows in Accessibility; Listed on London Digital Asset Exchange and Broker Dash partners with CEX.IO - September 18, 2017
- Qtum Ignition Tackles Scalability with First Decentralized Governance Protocol - September 18, 2017
- The Grant Hero Foundation Aims to Disrupt the Non-Profit Industry with the GIVE Coin Using Ethereum Blockchain Technology - September 18, 2017
- Trippki Announces Hotel Booking and Rewards Platform to Simplify & Monetize Traveling - September 18, 2017
- Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange Mandarin.top launches ICO - September 18, 2017
- Talla Launches Botchain, a Blockchain-Based Platform for Ensuring Certainty and Security in A.I. Autonomous Agents for Business - September 18, 2017
- NXT Blockchain Announces Big Changes for Voting, Money Transfer and More - September 17, 2017
- Swirlds Raises $3M Seed Round to Bring Improved Performance, Security to Distributed Ledger Applications - September 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Sale Tops 3933 BTC For New and Existing ICOs - September 17, 2017
- 21 Thousand People Contribute To Kybernetwork As Company Reports ‘Smooth’ ICO - September 16, 2017
- Arna Genomics Introduces A Revolutionary Solution For Cancer Diagnostics And Treatment Biotechnologies – Blockchain Ecosystem Arna Panacea. - September 14, 2017
- Vietnam’s largest smart vending machine operator Dropfoods plans to raise US$9 mil through Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - September 13, 2017
- The City of Boise and ULedger Enter Into Agreement - September 13, 2017
- DigitalTown Introduces Blockchain Platform for Smart Cities - September 13, 2017
- BlueCoin 2.0 Incorporates Bluetooth Transactions & Cold Staking on Bitcoin Code - September 13, 2017
- Algebraix Data, The Company Enabling Consumers to Own and Monetize Their Own Data, Announces SAFT for ALX Tokens, a New Cryptocurrency - September 13, 2017