Talla, a leading producer of B2B A.I. software, today launched one of the first platforms to combine artificial intelligence with blockchain technology to bring trust and security in using A.I.-driven autonomous agents in the workplace.
This platform, called the Botchain, will help foster mass-adoption of A.I. products in business with intelligent agent auditing, compliance regulations, and communication standards on a blockchain.
As A.I.-based systems become more prevalent, both users and applications will require a network where identities and transactions are verifiable and auditable. blockchain technology is the missing piece that enables this.
“Imagine a world in which hundreds of thousands of transactions occur each minute. Some are human-to-bot; others are bot-to-bot, and some even involve a series of autonomous bots,” said Rob May, Talla CEO. “Each transaction requires an immutable digital certificate to record what happened and why. Bots in the enterprise will only grow when there are ways for them to establish trust with humans and with other bots.”
Traditional APIs, which were created for simple data exchange, are ill-equipped to handle A.I.-driven autonomous systems. But a new generation of systems are emerging that can intelligently adapt, change, and make decisions over time. They are helping to create the “Fourth Industrial Revolution,” in which we are experiencing huge shifts in the way work gets done using artificial intelligence. The new requirements for safety and security using autonomous systems cannot be solved by existing methods.
The Botchain provides critical systems for anyone that uses A.I. powered products, as well as those that develop them. For example, end users of any A.I.-powered, autonomous system will gain an audit-able trail of interactions and decisions made, accomplished by hashing information about each agent task to the blockchain so it cannot be changed. Bots’ identities are verified with certainty to the humans that use them, and to other bots, preventing bot spoofing and spamming.
Developers benefit as well by ensuring system security, including:
- an audit-able, de-centralized trail for clarity and transparency on autonomous decisions reached;
- transparency for re-training of machine learning models – which many systems are missing today;
- standardized protocols for autonomous systems which allow them to tap into one another and communicate – therefore multiple layers of a network to work in tandem;
- an open marketplace of skills that bot developers can access and add to their product offerings
Botchain token sale
Participation on the Botchain-driven network is via cryptocurrency. Accompanying the Botchain launch, Talla will have a token sale. The dates for the sale are yet to be announced, but those interested can request information, or express interest in the token pre-sale by visiting the site.
The Botchain is in development with a number of undisclosed partners and will be available publicly in late 2017. Request information on development partnerships by visiting their website.
Talla is based in Boston, Massachusetts and has raised over $12 million dollars in venture capital, making it one of the most well-funded startups focused on building A.I. autonomous agents for the enterprise. The Talla team is led by Rob May (CEO), Catharina Mallet (COO), Byron Galbraith (Chief Data Scientist), and Jon Klein (Chief Architect), providing the company with decades of experience in software building, A.I., and data science.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017