Codemojo, a Customer Engagement company is adopting Blockchain technology to upgrade its existing Rewards Network and make it borderless for consumers across the Globe.
According to the team, the new Global Rewards Network will enable easy, secure and frictionless redemption for consumers who have stacked up close to 48 Trillion Reward points that are unredeemed, whose perceived value is $360bn.
Global Rewards Network is a single platform that connects Consumers, Brands and Publishers, enabling users of partnered brands and publishers to link, combine and convert all their reward points to a local fiat equivalent, which in turn can be redeemed against the list of products and services across the extensive Global Rewards Catalog. For consumers, this will be an easy to use mobile app/website which doesn’t require any knowledge on Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
ALLOY token, the soon to be launched Cryptocurrrency will act as the Anchor currency facilitating cross border transactions, similar to how USD works for the International Trade, with an exception of being used in the backend enabling transactions between the parties in their local fiat currencies.
When asked about the idea behind adopting a decentralized ecosystem to reward global consumers, the Co-founder Vijaykrishna Ramanathan said,
“Reward Program Signups have become mainstream and around 36% of consumers get to sign up such programs every year. Despite the rise in acceptance of reward programs, consumers end up not redeeming their Reward points. Ultimately, these unredeemed points become a liability in brands’ books. Having been into customer engagement space since 2015, we realised that everyone starts with a big vision but it becomes a hassle to manage this program. Only a few major players like the Marriot Rewards, Airmiles in canada, Nectar in UK were able to have a household penetration level upto 80%. So, our proposition is how to enable new and existing brands to give value to their customers and it should be a value addition for them too.”
He further added, “As the Rewards Ecosystem is bound to geography, it becomes more challenging for Brands to audit and track cross border redemption.”
Codemojo says they find these problems can be addressed when borderless Rewarding and Redemption are brought into the system.
Adopting Blockchain to Mobilize Unredeemed Reward Points
Codemojo, PayPal and CIO Angel Investor network backed technology startup, has been serving close to 6Mn users every month across 2000+ publishers by partnering with 100 plus premium brands across their existing Rewards Network, now aims to bring borderless rewarding ecosystem by replacing their existing wallet-based architecture with decentralized Blockchain ledger, backed by its own cryptocurrency called ALLOY. With REPAC (Real-time Points Adoption and Conversion) technology, the local fiat transactions between parties will be enabled to foster frictionless environment for all the stakeholders, thus making cross border rewarding and redemption possible with a simple integration of a mobile app.
A user with Reward points from various Reward Programs, now will be able to redeem his points anywhere in the world across any Local Brand using ALLOY app. All that he needs to do is to simply Download ALLOY app → Sign up → Link all his Reward Programs. On linking, the consumer will be able to view his collated Reward points as a single value in their local currency, which in turn can be redeemed across partnered brands in the Global Rewards Network.
When asked about this, the CTO Shoaib Mohammed said:
“With ALLOY, our aim is to bridge the $360bn gap between Virtual Currencies and Real World Merchandise & Services. ALLOY will be a single secure & easy-to-use platform that provides a hassle-free environment for consumers to Collate, Combine and Redeem the scattered reward points of various reward programs against an extensive catalog of products and services of their choice. For brands and publishers, this will serve as an interface to engage and reward their audience, enabling frictionless redemption.”
Having built on top of Ethereum, Rewards network will use smart contracts to facilitate click & configure partnerships between brands, which in the traditional way would have required a lot of handshakes & paperwork.
Codemojo plans to raise upto 86,956 ETH i.e. $25 mn from the main ICO and somewhere close to $3 mn in Pre ICO planned on October 15 this year. Based on the current market price of Ethereum, one ETH equals 575 ALLOYS. According to their Roadmap, the Alpha version of ALLOY app will be ready to be rolled out during the first quarter of 2018. By second quarter of 2018, Codemojo plans to expand ALLOY across Japan, Korea, Brazil and other countries and development.
Harnessing Blockchain technology, Codemojo say they are now now set to disrupt the colossal customer engagement and rewards market by mobilizing the 48 trillion unredeemed Reward Points.
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! - October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History - October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform - October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign - October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance - October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale - October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain - October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers - October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment - October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions - October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications - October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More - October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors - October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech - October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced - October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets - October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve - October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets - October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale - October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns - October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency - October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics - October 11, 2017
- Boosteroid Wants to Squeeze Google and Amazon on the Cloud Computing Market - October 11, 2017
- Fiinu Launches Pre-sale Ahead Of ICO - October 11, 2017
- Famous Russia-based startup BioCoin closes first round of presale with $2.5 mln raised - October 11, 2017
- eSports Platform EloPlay to Hold a Token Sale - October 11, 2017
- CapLinked Partners With Storj Labs, Moves Enterprise Document Management to Blockchain Technology - October 11, 2017
- Ethfinex and Cofound.it Collaborate to Bring Trust to Blockchain Economy - October 11, 2017
- Exscudo launches Bug Bounty campaign - October 11, 2017
- Blockchain Capital and TaaS Join BLOCKv, a User Interface for Blockchain Tokens - October 11, 2017
- Lufthansa Group Partners Up With Winding Tree To Bring Blockchain Technology To The Travel Industry - October 10, 2017
- Peer Mountain Launches Distributed System of Trust to Give Data Control Back to Consumers - October 10, 2017
- Revolutionary Ico Aimed At Tackling Waste Surplus And Energy Shortfall Announced - October 10, 2017
- Streamr, the Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Joins the Trusted IoT Alliance - October 10, 2017
- Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets exclusive partnership opens a new market for cryptocurrency - October 10, 2017
- Guardian Circle Turns to Blockchain for Global Decentralized 9-1-1 Emergency Response - October 10, 2017
- NEM Foundation Partners with Metaps Plus, Expanding Korean Presence - October 10, 2017
- StormX Lowers Community Appreciation Sale Cap Due to Overwhelming Demand - October 10, 2017
- Token Report to Provide Membership Access to World’s Largest Database on ICOs - October 10, 2017
- BLOCKv Adds Visionary Futurist Peter Diamandis and Serial Entrepreneur and Investor Gil Penchina to its Advisory Board - October 10, 2017