Codemojo, a Customer Engagement company is adopting Blockchain technology to upgrade its existing Rewards Network and make it borderless for consumers across the Globe.
According to the team, the new Global Rewards Network will enable easy, secure and frictionless redemption for consumers who have stacked up close to 48 Trillion Reward points that are unredeemed, whose perceived value is $360bn.
Global Rewards Network is a single platform that connects Consumers, Brands and Publishers, enabling users of partnered brands and publishers to link, combine and convert all their reward points to a local fiat equivalent, which in turn can be redeemed against the list of products and services across the extensive Global Rewards Catalog. For consumers, this will be an easy to use mobile app/website which doesn’t require any knowledge on Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
ALLOY token, the soon to be launched Cryptocurrrency will act as the Anchor currency facilitating cross border transactions, similar to how USD works for the International Trade, with an exception of being used in the backend enabling transactions between the parties in their local fiat currencies.
When asked about the idea behind adopting a decentralized ecosystem to reward global consumers, the Co-founder Vijaykrishna Ramanathan said,
“Reward Program Signups have become mainstream and around 36% of consumers get to sign up such programs every year. Despite the rise in acceptance of reward programs, consumers end up not redeeming their Reward points. Ultimately, these unredeemed points become a liability in brands’ books. Having been into customer engagement space since 2015, we realised that everyone starts with a big vision but it becomes a hassle to manage this program. Only a few major players like the Marriot Rewards, Airmiles in canada, Nectar in UK were able to have a household penetration level upto 80%. So, our proposition is how to enable new and existing brands to give value to their customers and it should be a value addition for them too.”
He further added, “As the Rewards Ecosystem is bound to geography, it becomes more challenging for Brands to audit and track cross border redemption.”
Codemojo says they find these problems can be addressed when borderless Rewarding and Redemption are brought into the system.
Adopting Blockchain to Mobilize Unredeemed Reward Points
Codemojo, PayPal and CIO Angel Investor network backed technology startup, has been serving close to 6Mn users every month across 2000+ publishers by partnering with 100 plus premium brands across their existing Rewards Network, now aims to bring borderless rewarding ecosystem by replacing their existing wallet-based architecture with decentralized Blockchain ledger, backed by its own cryptocurrency called ALLOY. With REPAC (Real-time Points Adoption and Conversion) technology, the local fiat transactions between parties will be enabled to foster frictionless environment for all the stakeholders, thus making cross border rewarding and redemption possible with a simple integration of a mobile app.
A user with Reward points from various Reward Programs, now will be able to redeem his points anywhere in the world across any Local Brand using ALLOY app. All that he needs to do is to simply Download ALLOY app → Sign up → Link all his Reward Programs. On linking, the consumer will be able to view his collated Reward points as a single value in their local currency, which in turn can be redeemed across partnered brands in the Global Rewards Network.
When asked about this, the CTO Shoaib Mohammed said:
“With ALLOY, our aim is to bridge the $360bn gap between Virtual Currencies and Real World Merchandise & Services. ALLOY will be a single secure & easy-to-use platform that provides a hassle-free environment for consumers to Collate, Combine and Redeem the scattered reward points of various reward programs against an extensive catalog of products and services of their choice. For brands and publishers, this will serve as an interface to engage and reward their audience, enabling frictionless redemption.”
Having built on top of Ethereum, Rewards network will use smart contracts to facilitate click & configure partnerships between brands, which in the traditional way would have required a lot of handshakes & paperwork.
Codemojo plans to raise upto 86,956 ETH i.e. $25 mn from the main ICO and somewhere close to $3 mn in Pre ICO planned on October 15 this year. Based on the current market price of Ethereum, one ETH equals 575 ALLOYS. According to their Roadmap, the Alpha version of ALLOY app will be ready to be rolled out during the first quarter of 2018. By second quarter of 2018, Codemojo plans to expand ALLOY across Japan, Korea, Brazil and other countries and development.
Harnessing Blockchain technology, Codemojo say they are now now set to disrupt the colossal customer engagement and rewards market by mobilizing the 48 trillion unredeemed Reward Points.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017