Ambrosus, a Blockchain-based ecosystem for the supply chain, has announced the launch of its Token Generation Event (TGE), commencing today at 2 P.M. CET and concluding October 22, 2017. Combining high-tech sensors, Blockchain technology and smart contracts.
Ambrosus was founded to overcome the current deficiencies and challenges of current global supply chains and markets. Ambrosus will issue AMB tokens on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Ambrosus CEO and Co-founder Angel Versetti said:
“Ambrosus would like to thank its early participants for their support in the project, which I believe represents the future of essential global supply chains. Following the success of the token pre-sale, Ambrosus is delighted to present its highly anticipated AMB token to the broader community.”
“Ambrosus aims to become the world’s first publicly verifiable and community-driven system to assure the quality, safety, and origins of food, pharmaceuticals and other essential products. Despite rapid technological development in many industries, the world’s system of commodity production and distribution has been slow to capitalise on the ground-breaking advancements of our time. Proceeds secured through our TGE will continue to fuel the development of a better ecosystem for global commodity markets,” added Versetti.
Token Generation Event proceeds have been earmarked primarily towards research and development on the Ambrosus protocol, API and ecosystem (35%), research and development on Ambrosus sensor systems (25%) and other critical uses which are detailed on the company’s website. Within these additional uses, Ambrosus plans to allocate approximately 10% of proceeds towards a food quality research lab.
Ambrosus CTO and Co-founder Dr Stefan Meyer said:
“With a dynamic ecosystem of complementing emerging technologies, we have devised a bold rethinking of how the global supply chains and markets can operate. Blockchain can protect the integrity and verifiability of sensor data; while smart contracts can enable automatic governance of supply chains and manage commercial relationships between the different actors within them.”
Headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, Ambrosus is the first Blockchain project to become an official partner of the United Nations 10YFP, which is responsible for the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals. Officially endorsed by EIT Food, Ambrosus has received financial backing from the Government of the Canton of Vaud, Switzerland.
The Ambrosus advisory board consists of globally recognized leaders such as Oliver Bussmann, President of Crypto Valley Association and former Group CIO of UBS and ex-Global CIO of SAP; Jaron Lukasiewicz, former CEO of Coinsetter and Cavirtex bitcoin exchanges; Jehan Chu, founder of the Ethereum Hong Kong Community; David Wachsman, founder and CEO of Wachsman PR; and David Drake, President of LDJ Capital. In addition, Parity will serve as Ambrosus’ Core Technology Partner.
The Ambrosus Token Generation Event will take place from September 22 to October 22, 2017, where participants can use ETH and major fiat currencies to participate in the sale. It begins on 22 September 2017 at 14:00 Swiss time.
The Ambrosus Token Generation Event will be capped at 328’103 ETH. Ambrosus previously collected 22,836,104.23 CHF in presale. The Token Generation Event will sell Amber tokens at a rate of 1 ETH = 1000 AMB. Thus, a total of 328,103,000 AMB will be offered for a public crowdsale.
Following a successful security audit of the Ambrosus smart contract by Validity Labs, the Ambrosus TGE is open to all interested participants who complete a strict KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure, which requires proof of identity and proof of residence for the owner of Ethereum wallets. More information at https://tge.ambrosus.com/
Ambrosus will not accept participation from the citizens and residents of North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and the United States.
“Today, global systems of commodity production and distribution do not adequately serve the needs of our society. Ambrosus is driven and supported by a community of individuals who share a vision of transparent, sustainable, and safe supply chains. We believe our continued commitment to drive innovation and change in traditional industries will transform the way we produce, package, and purchase essential goods,” concluded Versetti.
For more information, visit http://www.ambrosus.com/
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017