Ambrosus, a Blockchain-based ecosystem for the supply chain, has announced the launch of its Token Generation Event (TGE), commencing today at 2 P.M. CET and concluding October 22, 2017. Combining high-tech sensors, Blockchain technology and smart contracts.
Ambrosus was founded to overcome the current deficiencies and challenges of current global supply chains and markets. Ambrosus will issue AMB tokens on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Ambrosus CEO and Co-founder Angel Versetti said:
“Ambrosus would like to thank its early participants for their support in the project, which I believe represents the future of essential global supply chains. Following the success of the token pre-sale, Ambrosus is delighted to present its highly anticipated AMB token to the broader community.”
“Ambrosus aims to become the world’s first publicly verifiable and community-driven system to assure the quality, safety, and origins of food, pharmaceuticals and other essential products. Despite rapid technological development in many industries, the world’s system of commodity production and distribution has been slow to capitalise on the ground-breaking advancements of our time. Proceeds secured through our TGE will continue to fuel the development of a better ecosystem for global commodity markets,” added Versetti.
Token Generation Event proceeds have been earmarked primarily towards research and development on the Ambrosus protocol, API and ecosystem (35%), research and development on Ambrosus sensor systems (25%) and other critical uses which are detailed on the company’s website. Within these additional uses, Ambrosus plans to allocate approximately 10% of proceeds towards a food quality research lab.
Ambrosus CTO and Co-founder Dr Stefan Meyer said:
“With a dynamic ecosystem of complementing emerging technologies, we have devised a bold rethinking of how the global supply chains and markets can operate. Blockchain can protect the integrity and verifiability of sensor data; while smart contracts can enable automatic governance of supply chains and manage commercial relationships between the different actors within them.”
Headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, Ambrosus is the first Blockchain project to become an official partner of the United Nations 10YFP, which is responsible for the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals. Officially endorsed by EIT Food, Ambrosus has received financial backing from the Government of the Canton of Vaud, Switzerland.
The Ambrosus advisory board consists of globally recognized leaders such as Oliver Bussmann, President of Crypto Valley Association and former Group CIO of UBS and ex-Global CIO of SAP; Jaron Lukasiewicz, former CEO of Coinsetter and Cavirtex bitcoin exchanges; Jehan Chu, founder of the Ethereum Hong Kong Community; David Wachsman, founder and CEO of Wachsman PR; and David Drake, President of LDJ Capital. In addition, Parity will serve as Ambrosus’ Core Technology Partner.
The Ambrosus Token Generation Event will take place from September 22 to October 22, 2017, where participants can use ETH and major fiat currencies to participate in the sale. It begins on 22 September 2017 at 14:00 Swiss time.
The Ambrosus Token Generation Event will be capped at 328’103 ETH. Ambrosus previously collected 22,836,104.23 CHF in presale. The Token Generation Event will sell Amber tokens at a rate of 1 ETH = 1000 AMB. Thus, a total of 328,103,000 AMB will be offered for a public crowdsale.
Following a successful security audit of the Ambrosus smart contract by Validity Labs, the Ambrosus TGE is open to all interested participants who complete a strict KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure, which requires proof of identity and proof of residence for the owner of Ethereum wallets. More information at https://tge.ambrosus.com/
Ambrosus will not accept participation from the citizens and residents of North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and the United States.
“Today, global systems of commodity production and distribution do not adequately serve the needs of our society. Ambrosus is driven and supported by a community of individuals who share a vision of transparent, sustainable, and safe supply chains. We believe our continued commitment to drive innovation and change in traditional industries will transform the way we produce, package, and purchase essential goods,” concluded Versetti.
For more information, visit http://www.ambrosus.com/
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! - October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History - October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform - October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign - October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance - October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale - October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain - October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers - October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment - October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions - October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications - October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More - October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors - October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech - October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced - October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets - October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve - October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets - October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale - October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns - October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency - October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics - October 11, 2017
- Boosteroid Wants to Squeeze Google and Amazon on the Cloud Computing Market - October 11, 2017
- Fiinu Launches Pre-sale Ahead Of ICO - October 11, 2017
- Famous Russia-based startup BioCoin closes first round of presale with $2.5 mln raised - October 11, 2017
- eSports Platform EloPlay to Hold a Token Sale - October 11, 2017
- CapLinked Partners With Storj Labs, Moves Enterprise Document Management to Blockchain Technology - October 11, 2017
- Ethfinex and Cofound.it Collaborate to Bring Trust to Blockchain Economy - October 11, 2017
- Exscudo launches Bug Bounty campaign - October 11, 2017
- Blockchain Capital and TaaS Join BLOCKv, a User Interface for Blockchain Tokens - October 11, 2017
- Lufthansa Group Partners Up With Winding Tree To Bring Blockchain Technology To The Travel Industry - October 10, 2017
- Peer Mountain Launches Distributed System of Trust to Give Data Control Back to Consumers - October 10, 2017
- Revolutionary Ico Aimed At Tackling Waste Surplus And Energy Shortfall Announced - October 10, 2017
- Streamr, the Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Joins the Trusted IoT Alliance - October 10, 2017
- Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets exclusive partnership opens a new market for cryptocurrency - October 10, 2017
- Guardian Circle Turns to Blockchain for Global Decentralized 9-1-1 Emergency Response - October 10, 2017
- NEM Foundation Partners with Metaps Plus, Expanding Korean Presence - October 10, 2017
- StormX Lowers Community Appreciation Sale Cap Due to Overwhelming Demand - October 10, 2017
- Token Report to Provide Membership Access to World’s Largest Database on ICOs - October 10, 2017
- BLOCKv Adds Visionary Futurist Peter Diamandis and Serial Entrepreneur and Investor Gil Penchina to its Advisory Board - October 10, 2017