Flyp.me – a new instant crypto exchange – is launching with 13 cryptocurrencies and 169 trading pairs. The new service is built and managed by the team at HolyTransaction, the first web wallet to support Ethereum, one of the first multi-currency wallets and the oldest still active.
The exchange is fully working, boosts competitive exchange rates and is much more private than any of the competitors. Anyone can instantly exchange 13 cryptocurrencies straight to their wallet. No need for any registration, email or ID verification: only the user’s crypto address.
Private by design, users are always in control of their data. Only minimal trust is needed since Flyp.me doesn’t hold users’ funds nor the private keys. Flyp.me sends the amount exchanged back to the user as soon as the user’s transaction is confirmed on the blockchain. This is because Flyp.me keeps its own reserve funds for each cryptocurrency and token supported which makes the exchange so fast.
To rebalance the power between users of an exchange and the exchange itself, Flyp.me will share 50% of the profits with token holders and implement a distributed policy making model to enable token holders to propose new features or coin additions, vote for key decisions and audit volumes. To increase the adoption of Flyp.me, a number of FYP tokens will be distributed to users of the exchange.
The exchange boosts a permissionless API that already enables businesses and developers anywhere to accept payments in BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, DASH, FAIR, GAME, DCR, SYS, PPC, DOGE, BLK, GRC. There is no need for user ID to experiment and integrate Flyp.me because the company believes in the freedom to explore new technologies without seeking prior approval.
Flyp.me is also announcing the start of its ICO for September, 28, 2017 to fund the decentralization of the exchange, drive its adoption and increase the reserves of each cryptocurrency. The roadmap includes R&D for 2nd layer solutions, the integration of decentralized asset platforms and cryptographic auditing. The funds are raised publicly as Flyp.me is committed to supporting the crypto community and opposing centralization by the few powerful players who are increasingly pushing their own agenda.
Francesco Simonetti, Flyp.me CEO said:
“Flyp.me is designed for anyone who wants to exchange crypto instantly without the hassle of registration, email or ID verification. An exchange that is fast, truly private and secure. You control your funds and data. We only ask the address where you want your exchanged crypto to be received. It is as simple as that.”
HolyTransaction, the company behind Flyp.me, has experienced growth of +3,000% in the first 6 months of 2017.
More details can be found in the Flyp.me whitepaper.
- Learn more about Flyp.me at – https://www.flyp.me
- Flyp.me Exchange – https://www.flyp.me/exchange
- Flyp.me Whitepaper – https://flyp.me/whitepaper.pdf
- Flyp.me FAQs – https://www.flyp.me/faq
- Find Flyp.me on Telegram Here – https://t.me/flypme
- Blockbid Announces Launch Of ICO Backed By Multi-Cryptocurrency Trading Platform - October 18, 2017
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! - October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History - October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform - October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign - October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance - October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale - October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain - October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers - October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment - October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions - October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications - October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More - October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors - October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech - October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced - October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets - October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve - October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets - October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale - October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns - October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency - October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics - October 11, 2017
- Boosteroid Wants to Squeeze Google and Amazon on the Cloud Computing Market - October 11, 2017
- Fiinu Launches Pre-sale Ahead Of ICO - October 11, 2017
- Famous Russia-based startup BioCoin closes first round of presale with $2.5 mln raised - October 11, 2017
- eSports Platform EloPlay to Hold a Token Sale - October 11, 2017
- CapLinked Partners With Storj Labs, Moves Enterprise Document Management to Blockchain Technology - October 11, 2017
- Ethfinex and Cofound.it Collaborate to Bring Trust to Blockchain Economy - October 11, 2017
- Exscudo launches Bug Bounty campaign - October 11, 2017
- Blockchain Capital and TaaS Join BLOCKv, a User Interface for Blockchain Tokens - October 11, 2017
- Lufthansa Group Partners Up With Winding Tree To Bring Blockchain Technology To The Travel Industry - October 10, 2017
- Peer Mountain Launches Distributed System of Trust to Give Data Control Back to Consumers - October 10, 2017
- Revolutionary Ico Aimed At Tackling Waste Surplus And Energy Shortfall Announced - October 10, 2017
- Streamr, the Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Joins the Trusted IoT Alliance - October 10, 2017
- Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets exclusive partnership opens a new market for cryptocurrency - October 10, 2017
- Guardian Circle Turns to Blockchain for Global Decentralized 9-1-1 Emergency Response - October 10, 2017
- NEM Foundation Partners with Metaps Plus, Expanding Korean Presence - October 10, 2017
- StormX Lowers Community Appreciation Sale Cap Due to Overwhelming Demand - October 10, 2017
- Token Report to Provide Membership Access to World’s Largest Database on ICOs - October 10, 2017