Business Developers & Data Scientists, Ana Liza Oliva, Rosalyn Dialino, and Ratchanan Phimsak envision a world where social inequality presented by economic, political, and governance disparities are a thing of the past.
Having seen the consequences of poverty, injustices, and disparity in governance across the globe making entrepreneurship, innovation, and even digitization a risky business where these drivers of collective human progress are having to make unnecessary personal sacrifices to do good for humanity, Rosalyn held a very strong feeling that all people who serve the well being of humanity should be nurtured and provided the right environment to do the work.
One day, while Richard (Managing Director), Hidemi (Chief Data Scientist), Rosalyn (Operations & Data Science) and Ana Liza (Operations & Data Science) were working on getting Rocket Internet (Deutsche Borse Xetra: RKET) off the ground in various developing nations, Ana Liza comes to a realization that a nurturing environment is easily achievable with common goodwill of the surrounding participants.
Through goodwill, Ana Liza realizes it is possible to not only build companies in various geographies but it is possible to also contribute to building the foundation of a functional nation at the same time. Hidemi saw possibility of true democracy only through rules-based process re-engineering and data driven decision automation rather than manual human decision making. Richard decided at that point, that democratization of such goodwill is possible through digital technology. The basic idea of Goodwill Protocol, where the participants help each other turning their causes, visions, and ideas into crowd-sourced actionable goals, then into reality, was born.
Goodwill Economy and Goodwill Protocol will be driven by Goodwill Coin, which has unique characteristics of unlimited minting capability for distribution amongst Goodwill Coin participants, and flexible exchange rate mechanism that allows community voting of exchange rate mechanics and the rate on a periodic basis. This gives the Goodwill Economy participants a platform to build an economic model suited for the environment, while assuring liquidity for the participants.
Goodwill Protocol is hosting an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), which starts on October 1, 2017, with goal of motivating participants to directly to foster participatory engagement on governance and policy formation to simulate various economic models and ultimately create a Goodwill Economy driven by goodwill intentions of the participants to work for the benefit of all Goodwill Economy participants through the use of Goodwill Protocol.
The ICO process looks to build a base of participants for early voice in the Goodwill Economy building process to accelerate wide adoption of Goodwill Coins by exchanges and merchants, which is the only needed component to ensure Goodwill Economy’s stability and sustainability.
Goodwill Protocol serves as a way to digitally connect diversely disconnected population through common means of digital interaction using blockchain technology and smart contracts. Despite age-old failures in economic structures humanity has inherited, Goodwill Protocol looks to showcase human capability and global population’s will to overcome such deficiencies through innovative ideas, visions, and causes to go above and beyond the inherent limitations shown, to bring faith and trust back in the goodwill capability of the people to help each other in realizing the ideas, visions, and causes for the mutual benefit.
Goodwill Protocol is exclusively limiting the ICO participants only to those who are committed in forming and interacting with the community with preset notion of goodwill:
* Guarantee well-being of its participants regardless of educational, ethnic or religious backgrounds
* Absolute protection of civil liberty by providing political voice (legislation / voting participation), lifestyle (right to live a fulfilling life, regardless of participants’ capability to participate economically), and governance (guarantee of individual peace, protection, and prosperity)
* Guarantee the fundamental right of participants to enjoy the best the Goodwill Economy is able to provide
While having goodwill towards the community is a requirement, through voting process and active participation of the Goodwill Protocol participants in mutually beneficial materialization, ideation and actuation, Goodwill Economy looks to foster a self-evolving environment that manifests the best that humanity has to offer in evolving the Goodwill Economy going forward.
“Goodwill Protocol helps you turn your causes, visions, and ideas into crowdsourced actionable goals, then into reality” — Richard, 2017
Learn more about Goodwill Protocol ICO at: https://beginning.world/goodwill
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017