Business Developers & Data Scientists, Ana Liza Oliva, Rosalyn Dialino, and Ratchanan Phimsak envision a world where social inequality presented by economic, political, and governance disparities are a thing of the past.
Having seen the consequences of poverty, injustices, and disparity in governance across the globe making entrepreneurship, innovation, and even digitization a risky business where these drivers of collective human progress are having to make unnecessary personal sacrifices to do good for humanity, Rosalyn held a very strong feeling that all people who serve the well being of humanity should be nurtured and provided the right environment to do the work.
One day, while Richard (Managing Director), Hidemi (Chief Data Scientist), Rosalyn (Operations & Data Science) and Ana Liza (Operations & Data Science) were working on getting Rocket Internet (Deutsche Borse Xetra: RKET) off the ground in various developing nations, Ana Liza comes to a realization that a nurturing environment is easily achievable with common goodwill of the surrounding participants.
Through goodwill, Ana Liza realizes it is possible to not only build companies in various geographies but it is possible to also contribute to building the foundation of a functional nation at the same time. Hidemi saw possibility of true democracy only through rules-based process re-engineering and data driven decision automation rather than manual human decision making. Richard decided at that point, that democratization of such goodwill is possible through digital technology. The basic idea of Goodwill Protocol, where the participants help each other turning their causes, visions, and ideas into crowd-sourced actionable goals, then into reality, was born.
Goodwill Economy and Goodwill Protocol will be driven by Goodwill Coin, which has unique characteristics of unlimited minting capability for distribution amongst Goodwill Coin participants, and flexible exchange rate mechanism that allows community voting of exchange rate mechanics and the rate on a periodic basis. This gives the Goodwill Economy participants a platform to build an economic model suited for the environment, while assuring liquidity for the participants.
Goodwill Protocol is hosting an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), which starts on October 1, 2017, with goal of motivating participants to directly to foster participatory engagement on governance and policy formation to simulate various economic models and ultimately create a Goodwill Economy driven by goodwill intentions of the participants to work for the benefit of all Goodwill Economy participants through the use of Goodwill Protocol.
The ICO process looks to build a base of participants for early voice in the Goodwill Economy building process to accelerate wide adoption of Goodwill Coins by exchanges and merchants, which is the only needed component to ensure Goodwill Economy’s stability and sustainability.
Goodwill Protocol serves as a way to digitally connect diversely disconnected population through common means of digital interaction using blockchain technology and smart contracts. Despite age-old failures in economic structures humanity has inherited, Goodwill Protocol looks to showcase human capability and global population’s will to overcome such deficiencies through innovative ideas, visions, and causes to go above and beyond the inherent limitations shown, to bring faith and trust back in the goodwill capability of the people to help each other in realizing the ideas, visions, and causes for the mutual benefit.
Goodwill Protocol is exclusively limiting the ICO participants only to those who are committed in forming and interacting with the community with preset notion of goodwill:
* Guarantee well-being of its participants regardless of educational, ethnic or religious backgrounds
* Absolute protection of civil liberty by providing political voice (legislation / voting participation), lifestyle (right to live a fulfilling life, regardless of participants’ capability to participate economically), and governance (guarantee of individual peace, protection, and prosperity)
* Guarantee the fundamental right of participants to enjoy the best the Goodwill Economy is able to provide
While having goodwill towards the community is a requirement, through voting process and active participation of the Goodwill Protocol participants in mutually beneficial materialization, ideation and actuation, Goodwill Economy looks to foster a self-evolving environment that manifests the best that humanity has to offer in evolving the Goodwill Economy going forward.
“Goodwill Protocol helps you turn your causes, visions, and ideas into crowdsourced actionable goals, then into reality” — Richard, 2017
Learn more about Goodwill Protocol ICO at: https://beginning.world/goodwill
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! - October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History - October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform - October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign - October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance - October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale - October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain - October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers - October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment - October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions - October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications - October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More - October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors - October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech - October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced - October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets - October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve - October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets - October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale - October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns - October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency - October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics - October 11, 2017
- Boosteroid Wants to Squeeze Google and Amazon on the Cloud Computing Market - October 11, 2017
- Fiinu Launches Pre-sale Ahead Of ICO - October 11, 2017
- Famous Russia-based startup BioCoin closes first round of presale with $2.5 mln raised - October 11, 2017
- eSports Platform EloPlay to Hold a Token Sale - October 11, 2017
- CapLinked Partners With Storj Labs, Moves Enterprise Document Management to Blockchain Technology - October 11, 2017
- Ethfinex and Cofound.it Collaborate to Bring Trust to Blockchain Economy - October 11, 2017
- Exscudo launches Bug Bounty campaign - October 11, 2017
- Blockchain Capital and TaaS Join BLOCKv, a User Interface for Blockchain Tokens - October 11, 2017
- Lufthansa Group Partners Up With Winding Tree To Bring Blockchain Technology To The Travel Industry - October 10, 2017
- Peer Mountain Launches Distributed System of Trust to Give Data Control Back to Consumers - October 10, 2017
- Revolutionary Ico Aimed At Tackling Waste Surplus And Energy Shortfall Announced - October 10, 2017
- Streamr, the Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Joins the Trusted IoT Alliance - October 10, 2017
- Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets exclusive partnership opens a new market for cryptocurrency - October 10, 2017
- Guardian Circle Turns to Blockchain for Global Decentralized 9-1-1 Emergency Response - October 10, 2017
- NEM Foundation Partners with Metaps Plus, Expanding Korean Presence - October 10, 2017
- StormX Lowers Community Appreciation Sale Cap Due to Overwhelming Demand - October 10, 2017
- Token Report to Provide Membership Access to World’s Largest Database on ICOs - October 10, 2017
- BLOCKv Adds Visionary Futurist Peter Diamandis and Serial Entrepreneur and Investor Gil Penchina to its Advisory Board - October 10, 2017