Blockchain Startup Unolabo has announced a new project and Token Sale called Unolabo Global Skillmarket, a platform based on a self-regulating market mechanism that will become the foundation for a global marketplace of human skills and secure P2P transactions using smart contracts hosted on the Ethereum Blockchain.
The implementation, according to the team, is a key step towards defeating poverty around the world and an impetus for accelerated economic development at a local level.
The platform will provide users with information about the regions of the world where current demand and remuneration for their skills is greatest.
In addition, it will make cryptopayments affordable for millions of users around the world. Unolabo is tailored to the needs of the “next billion users”, thanks to whom explosive growth in demand for the service is expected in Asia.
Over the next 3 years (by 2020), the company plans to involve 10 per cent of the total number of active mobile users, that is, more than 85 million people around the world. An ICO is currently in progress, allowing the company to attract the necessary funds to quickly launch its service in several key regions.
Each year the imbalance in the international labor market becomes more pronounced; according to experts, it will reach a critical level by 2030.
As some countries struggle to find a solution to a shortage of labor, others are concerned about rising unemployment.
For example, the unemployment rate in India is 5 per cent. As it is the second most populous country in the world, the total number of unemployed people is about 65 million.
In addition to the above, an estimated 77 per cent of the total population of India has no one in their family with a regular income such as a set wage.
Discrepancies between supply and demand in the labor market force both workers and employers to pay regular visits to portals specializing in freelance work.
This is one of the main factors affecting market growth: over the past 10 years, the number of employees who sign temporary employment contracts and choose to work remotely has increased by 66 per cent.
For some, freelance work is their only available source of income, while others choose between office-based employment and the ability to work remotely and manage their own schedule.
The international freelance market is growing by about 15–20 per cent yearly in quantitative terms and by 40 per cent in monetary value. According to Staffing Industry Analysts, this market will reach $16 billion by 2020 (the optimistic forecast is $46 billion).
A study by McKinsey showed that by 2025 more than 540 million people will find freelance work using specialized platforms, which will significantly reduce the unemployment rate in many countries. At the same time, about 72 million professionals will find remote work equivalent to traditional employment contracts.
“Our project’s mission is to solve the unemployment problem. We will contribute to the personal development and increase the self-esteem of representatives of the “next billion users” of the mobile Internet, who are expected to become active by 2030. By that time, the global labor market will reach 3.5 billion people, and the world economy will face a shortage of workers with higher education and an overabundance of low-skilled workers. As a result, there is great potential and demand for a brand-new high-tech service, which operates as a global mechanism for self-regulation of the market. Our key characteristics are global coverage, independence, accessibility, speed, and security,” commented Unolabo’s founder, Timur Galiev.
Unolabo Skillmarket is a platform that allows anyone to act as a client or contractor. Deals are concluded without any intermediaries (using a peer-to-peer model). The interface will be tailored to users who cannot read and write: functions will include video, photo and voice recording, allowing users to briefly present their skills, as well as voice and video instructions for using the service.
Unolabo say they will have the lowest commission fees among indirect competitors. Secure transactions will use smart contracts hosted on the Blockchain, permitting users to conclude international deals.
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! - October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History - October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform - October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign - October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance - October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale - October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain - October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers - October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment - October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions - October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications - October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More - October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors - October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech - October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced - October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets - October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve - October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets - October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale - October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns - October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency - October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics - October 11, 2017
- Boosteroid Wants to Squeeze Google and Amazon on the Cloud Computing Market - October 11, 2017
- Fiinu Launches Pre-sale Ahead Of ICO - October 11, 2017
- Famous Russia-based startup BioCoin closes first round of presale with $2.5 mln raised - October 11, 2017
- eSports Platform EloPlay to Hold a Token Sale - October 11, 2017
- CapLinked Partners With Storj Labs, Moves Enterprise Document Management to Blockchain Technology - October 11, 2017
- Ethfinex and Cofound.it Collaborate to Bring Trust to Blockchain Economy - October 11, 2017
- Exscudo launches Bug Bounty campaign - October 11, 2017
- Blockchain Capital and TaaS Join BLOCKv, a User Interface for Blockchain Tokens - October 11, 2017
- Lufthansa Group Partners Up With Winding Tree To Bring Blockchain Technology To The Travel Industry - October 10, 2017
- Peer Mountain Launches Distributed System of Trust to Give Data Control Back to Consumers - October 10, 2017
- Revolutionary Ico Aimed At Tackling Waste Surplus And Energy Shortfall Announced - October 10, 2017
- Streamr, the Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Joins the Trusted IoT Alliance - October 10, 2017
- Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets exclusive partnership opens a new market for cryptocurrency - October 10, 2017
- Guardian Circle Turns to Blockchain for Global Decentralized 9-1-1 Emergency Response - October 10, 2017
- NEM Foundation Partners with Metaps Plus, Expanding Korean Presence - October 10, 2017
- StormX Lowers Community Appreciation Sale Cap Due to Overwhelming Demand - October 10, 2017
- Token Report to Provide Membership Access to World’s Largest Database on ICOs - October 10, 2017
- BLOCKv Adds Visionary Futurist Peter Diamandis and Serial Entrepreneur and Investor Gil Penchina to its Advisory Board - October 10, 2017