ICONOMI, the world’s first digital asset management platform, today announced that blockchain and investment luminaries William Mougayar, Arnold Sternberg, and Kenny Hearn are among the first in its series of Digital Asset Array (DAA) managers. The announcement of marquee investors leading the first-ever series of DAAs comes one year after ICONOMI’s record-setting ICO conclusion and the official creation of the funded enterprise.
The ICONOMI platform was fully opened for registration on August 1, 2017. Since then, over 24,000 users have registered, depositing $101.6 million USD in digital assets. On release of the platform, ICONOMI introduced Columbus Capital as one of the first announced DAA managers, managing Columbus Capital Blockchain Index (BLX), a DAA representing a majority of the total market capitalization of all digital assets, and Columbus Capital Pinta (CCP), an actively managed, high-performance DAA. To date, almost $10 million USD has been invested in BLX since its launch.
“ICONOMI is proud of what we have achieved in just twelve months, especially given the pace of other ICO projects in the crypto-economy. Today we welcome the highest calibre investors in the world of blockchain to join us and manage the first cadre of DAAs. The carefully chosen group was selected from a pool of 150 applicants from all over the world, each of whom exceeded the most rigorous criteria, showcased deep knowledge and foresight in their proposed investment policies, demonstrated an understanding of optimal portfolio structures, and came armed with strong track records to substantiate their theoretical expertise. The introduction of DAA managers will further our mission to build a bridge between the old and the new economy,” said ICONOMI Co-Founder and CEO Tim M. Zagar.
Among the carefully selected DAA managers is William Mougayar, a prominent, long-time advisor to organizations such as the Ethereum Foundation and Coin Center. He currently serves as General Partner at Virtual Capital Ventures (VcapV), a boutique-style, early-stage technology venture capital firm focused on decentralized peer-to-peer technologies and applications. Mougayar also serves as Senior Advisor to Cofound.it, the leading platform for training the world’s most promising blockchain startups.
“It is a privilege to join ICONOMI as one of the first twelve new DAA managers joining Columbus Capital. Those of us leading the vanguard will begin to bridge the gap between the traditional financial world and the crypto-asset space. The ICONOMI platform uniquely allows the creation of value from blockchain, professionalizing the world’s fastest growing industry by attracting talent and interest from the best of the institutional and tech worlds,” said William Mougayar.
Joining Mougayar as ICONOMI DAA managers are Arnold Sternberg, Managing Director of Cosmic Capital Holding GmbH, and Kenny Hearn, Director of Asymmetry Asset Management. Arnold Sternberg has vast financial experience, working previously with companies such as Goldman Sachs and the Allianz Group. A serial entrepreneur, Arnold co-founded ProFounders, Kammerlander Sternberg & Cie, Vermögensverwaltung GmbH, and Aeris CAPITAL AG (now Calibrium AG).
“ICONOMI piqued my interest a little over one year ago while I was investigating efficient solutions that enable investors to access the quickly emerging blockchain industry. I decided to closely monitor ICONOMI’s progress and, having met with their team, I became a great admirer of the project. I feel honored to have been chosen to oversee and launch ‘Kryptonite CORE,’ my DAA, as one of the first DAA managers. I am excited to be part of ICONOMI and its expanding functionalities, community, and ecosystem,” said Arnold Sternberg.
A longstanding member of the financial community, Kenny Hearn has worked previously with companies such as Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Barnard Jacobs Mellett, and Coronation Capital. “As the world of finance adjusts to modern-day innovation, ICONOMI is not only looking to the future, but leading the way. I am delighted to be among the world-class experts in blockchain, finance, and crypto-assets that were carefully selected to become ICONOMI’s first DAA managers, and I look forward to contributing to the success of this project,” said Kenny Hearn.
With a broad set of unique and intuitive tools, ICONOMI enables users to invest in and manage various digital assets and combinations of digital assets called Digital Asset Arrays on a global scale. Committed to setting industry standards, ICONOMI was among the first to utilize a vesting schedule for tokens after its ICO. In August 2017, Columbus Capital was announced as one of ICONOMI’s first official third-party DAA managers, maintaining and growing funds comprised entirely of blockchain assets.
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! - October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History - October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform - October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign - October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance - October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale - October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain - October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers - October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment - October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions - October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications - October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More - October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors - October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech - October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced - October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets - October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve - October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets - October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale - October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns - October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency - October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics - October 11, 2017
- Boosteroid Wants to Squeeze Google and Amazon on the Cloud Computing Market - October 11, 2017
- Fiinu Launches Pre-sale Ahead Of ICO - October 11, 2017
- Famous Russia-based startup BioCoin closes first round of presale with $2.5 mln raised - October 11, 2017
- eSports Platform EloPlay to Hold a Token Sale - October 11, 2017
- CapLinked Partners With Storj Labs, Moves Enterprise Document Management to Blockchain Technology - October 11, 2017
- Ethfinex and Cofound.it Collaborate to Bring Trust to Blockchain Economy - October 11, 2017
- Exscudo launches Bug Bounty campaign - October 11, 2017
- Blockchain Capital and TaaS Join BLOCKv, a User Interface for Blockchain Tokens - October 11, 2017
- Lufthansa Group Partners Up With Winding Tree To Bring Blockchain Technology To The Travel Industry - October 10, 2017
- Peer Mountain Launches Distributed System of Trust to Give Data Control Back to Consumers - October 10, 2017
- Revolutionary Ico Aimed At Tackling Waste Surplus And Energy Shortfall Announced - October 10, 2017
- Streamr, the Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Joins the Trusted IoT Alliance - October 10, 2017
- Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets exclusive partnership opens a new market for cryptocurrency - October 10, 2017
- Guardian Circle Turns to Blockchain for Global Decentralized 9-1-1 Emergency Response - October 10, 2017
- NEM Foundation Partners with Metaps Plus, Expanding Korean Presence - October 10, 2017
- StormX Lowers Community Appreciation Sale Cap Due to Overwhelming Demand - October 10, 2017
- Token Report to Provide Membership Access to World’s Largest Database on ICOs - October 10, 2017
- BLOCKv Adds Visionary Futurist Peter Diamandis and Serial Entrepreneur and Investor Gil Penchina to its Advisory Board - October 10, 2017