ICONOMI, the world’s first digital asset management platform, today announced that blockchain and investment luminaries William Mougayar, Arnold Sternberg, and Kenny Hearn are among the first in its series of Digital Asset Array (DAA) managers. The announcement of marquee investors leading the first-ever series of DAAs comes one year after ICONOMI’s record-setting ICO conclusion and the official creation of the funded enterprise.
The ICONOMI platform was fully opened for registration on August 1, 2017. Since then, over 24,000 users have registered, depositing $101.6 million USD in digital assets. On release of the platform, ICONOMI introduced Columbus Capital as one of the first announced DAA managers, managing Columbus Capital Blockchain Index (BLX), a DAA representing a majority of the total market capitalization of all digital assets, and Columbus Capital Pinta (CCP), an actively managed, high-performance DAA. To date, almost $10 million USD has been invested in BLX since its launch.
“ICONOMI is proud of what we have achieved in just twelve months, especially given the pace of other ICO projects in the crypto-economy. Today we welcome the highest calibre investors in the world of blockchain to join us and manage the first cadre of DAAs. The carefully chosen group was selected from a pool of 150 applicants from all over the world, each of whom exceeded the most rigorous criteria, showcased deep knowledge and foresight in their proposed investment policies, demonstrated an understanding of optimal portfolio structures, and came armed with strong track records to substantiate their theoretical expertise. The introduction of DAA managers will further our mission to build a bridge between the old and the new economy,” said ICONOMI Co-Founder and CEO Tim M. Zagar.
Among the carefully selected DAA managers is William Mougayar, a prominent, long-time advisor to organizations such as the Ethereum Foundation and Coin Center. He currently serves as General Partner at Virtual Capital Ventures (VcapV), a boutique-style, early-stage technology venture capital firm focused on decentralized peer-to-peer technologies and applications. Mougayar also serves as Senior Advisor to Cofound.it, the leading platform for training the world’s most promising blockchain startups.
“It is a privilege to join ICONOMI as one of the first twelve new DAA managers joining Columbus Capital. Those of us leading the vanguard will begin to bridge the gap between the traditional financial world and the crypto-asset space. The ICONOMI platform uniquely allows the creation of value from blockchain, professionalizing the world’s fastest growing industry by attracting talent and interest from the best of the institutional and tech worlds,” said William Mougayar.
Joining Mougayar as ICONOMI DAA managers are Arnold Sternberg, Managing Director of Cosmic Capital Holding GmbH, and Kenny Hearn, Director of Asymmetry Asset Management. Arnold Sternberg has vast financial experience, working previously with companies such as Goldman Sachs and the Allianz Group. A serial entrepreneur, Arnold co-founded ProFounders, Kammerlander Sternberg & Cie, Vermögensverwaltung GmbH, and Aeris CAPITAL AG (now Calibrium AG).
“ICONOMI piqued my interest a little over one year ago while I was investigating efficient solutions that enable investors to access the quickly emerging blockchain industry. I decided to closely monitor ICONOMI’s progress and, having met with their team, I became a great admirer of the project. I feel honored to have been chosen to oversee and launch ‘Kryptonite CORE,’ my DAA, as one of the first DAA managers. I am excited to be part of ICONOMI and its expanding functionalities, community, and ecosystem,” said Arnold Sternberg.
A longstanding member of the financial community, Kenny Hearn has worked previously with companies such as Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Barnard Jacobs Mellett, and Coronation Capital. “As the world of finance adjusts to modern-day innovation, ICONOMI is not only looking to the future, but leading the way. I am delighted to be among the world-class experts in blockchain, finance, and crypto-assets that were carefully selected to become ICONOMI’s first DAA managers, and I look forward to contributing to the success of this project,” said Kenny Hearn.
With a broad set of unique and intuitive tools, ICONOMI enables users to invest in and manage various digital assets and combinations of digital assets called Digital Asset Arrays on a global scale. Committed to setting industry standards, ICONOMI was among the first to utilize a vesting schedule for tokens after its ICO. In August 2017, Columbus Capital was announced as one of ICONOMI’s first official third-party DAA managers, maintaining and growing funds comprised entirely of blockchain assets.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017