Pindify, the popular arts and media platform is undergoing rapid growth as it attracts thousands of musicians and artists to its market place.
By utilizing Blockchain technology, Pindify is providing the perfect solution for artists digital rights / ownership and management. Pindify has created a platform that gives many possibilities for the registration and distribution of intellectual property, including transactions without intermediaries. The power of attorney combined with the decentralized distribution of digital content, creates a new paradigm shift in the era of digital management culture. The Blockchain technology and smart contracts can ensure user verification, registration and certification of copyrights and intellectual property. Payments, and transactions are secured by offering a transparent and innovative online marketplace.
The Pindify Market Place
Our direct-to-consumer market service will empower relationships, provide revenue and nurture the very premise of what the arts & media are. Blockchain will secure identity, authority, trusted payments, ownership and user rights. Pindify is not just another evolutionary social network, but a revolutionary marketplace for all providers of the arts & media. Pindify’s goal is to ensure all Providers earn a good and decent monthly revenue from their Subscribers.
The Pindify platform is an innovative Market Network System, combining the best of marketplaces, social networks and portfolios to address the needs of tomorrow’s Providers and Subscribers of arts & media. Benefits include delegation of direct subscriptions, facilitating shared ownership of rights and protections, curating content and payments made and secured. Pindify acquires 9% of all subscription and 40% of total membership fee as revenue.
Providers such as creators (musicians/writers/creatives), influencers (radio/magazines) and businesses (labels/publishers) within the arts & media sector, can access and pursue opportunities through Pindify that are outside traditional promotional and distribution channels, available elsewhere today. Pindify incentivises Ambassadors to invite their network of clients, by giving them a portion of the membership fee to invite clients (Providers) and a small percentage from their invited clients’ customers (Subscribers).
Consumers today have far greater varieties of content to choose from, available 24/7, delivered through increasingly more services and devices. Instead of using many different applications and devices, Pindify offers all categories in one ‘full-stack’ environment. More importantly, Providers are incentivised to earn revenue by inviting their existing fans to become Subscribers, with engaging relationships, personalized communities and exclusive material or events. This will allow Pindify’s marketplace to grow organically from within, in addition to external influences and referrals.
Pindify In Action
The Pindify business model empowers & monetizes creators who have a fan base.
Musicians are signing up in droves, attracted by the potential to cash in on their creative work.
Even smaller artists can grow their profile and make good money.
The Pindify apps are proving a great hit with members as they access the market place, favorites and find new emerging musicians.
Chief operation officer Johan Lindgren, formerly with Universal and Sony has a clear vision of the future:
“I have a great passion for the music industry, its constant change and how technology, social media and streaming encourage new discoveries and talent and with Pindify, we can make sure that all the creators, big and small, known and not yet known, can make money on their music. I see this as something powerful…this is the future”
Chistopher Wallin, founder of Pindify, has brought together an experienced team to take the platform global.
“As we scale up and expand, we are attracting amazing and very positive interactions with big names in the music world, artists, and labels and we are confident that Pindify will emerge as the number one international platform. Our business model is solid, exciting and revolutionary for artists and record labels”
Pindify is issuing Pindex via the Ethereum Blockchain.
- Token: Pindex
- Symbol: PDI
- Pre-sale: 1st October
- ICO official launch: 20th October.
- Pindex Token site: https://pindex.uci.global
- Whitepaper: https://pindex.uci.global/WhitePaper.pdf
- Pindify site: https://www.pindify.com
- Pindify Market: https://www.pindify.com/market
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! - October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History - October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform - October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign - October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance - October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale - October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain - October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers - October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment - October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions - October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications - October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More - October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors - October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech - October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced - October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets - October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve - October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets - October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale - October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns - October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency - October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics - October 11, 2017
- Boosteroid Wants to Squeeze Google and Amazon on the Cloud Computing Market - October 11, 2017
- Fiinu Launches Pre-sale Ahead Of ICO - October 11, 2017
- Famous Russia-based startup BioCoin closes first round of presale with $2.5 mln raised - October 11, 2017
- eSports Platform EloPlay to Hold a Token Sale - October 11, 2017
- CapLinked Partners With Storj Labs, Moves Enterprise Document Management to Blockchain Technology - October 11, 2017
- Ethfinex and Cofound.it Collaborate to Bring Trust to Blockchain Economy - October 11, 2017
- Exscudo launches Bug Bounty campaign - October 11, 2017
- Blockchain Capital and TaaS Join BLOCKv, a User Interface for Blockchain Tokens - October 11, 2017
- Lufthansa Group Partners Up With Winding Tree To Bring Blockchain Technology To The Travel Industry - October 10, 2017
- Peer Mountain Launches Distributed System of Trust to Give Data Control Back to Consumers - October 10, 2017
- Revolutionary Ico Aimed At Tackling Waste Surplus And Energy Shortfall Announced - October 10, 2017
- Streamr, the Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Joins the Trusted IoT Alliance - October 10, 2017
- Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets exclusive partnership opens a new market for cryptocurrency - October 10, 2017
- Guardian Circle Turns to Blockchain for Global Decentralized 9-1-1 Emergency Response - October 10, 2017
- NEM Foundation Partners with Metaps Plus, Expanding Korean Presence - October 10, 2017
- StormX Lowers Community Appreciation Sale Cap Due to Overwhelming Demand - October 10, 2017
- Token Report to Provide Membership Access to World’s Largest Database on ICOs - October 10, 2017
- BLOCKv Adds Visionary Futurist Peter Diamandis and Serial Entrepreneur and Investor Gil Penchina to its Advisory Board - October 10, 2017