Pindify, the popular arts and media platform is undergoing rapid growth as it attracts thousands of musicians and artists to its market place.
By utilizing Blockchain technology, Pindify is providing the perfect solution for artists digital rights / ownership and management. Pindify has created a platform that gives many possibilities for the registration and distribution of intellectual property, including transactions without intermediaries. The power of attorney combined with the decentralized distribution of digital content, creates a new paradigm shift in the era of digital management culture. The Blockchain technology and smart contracts can ensure user verification, registration and certification of copyrights and intellectual property. Payments, and transactions are secured by offering a transparent and innovative online marketplace.
The Pindify Market Place
Our direct-to-consumer market service will empower relationships, provide revenue and nurture the very premise of what the arts & media are. Blockchain will secure identity, authority, trusted payments, ownership and user rights. Pindify is not just another evolutionary social network, but a revolutionary marketplace for all providers of the arts & media. Pindify’s goal is to ensure all Providers earn a good and decent monthly revenue from their Subscribers.
The Pindify platform is an innovative Market Network System, combining the best of marketplaces, social networks and portfolios to address the needs of tomorrow’s Providers and Subscribers of arts & media. Benefits include delegation of direct subscriptions, facilitating shared ownership of rights and protections, curating content and payments made and secured. Pindify acquires 9% of all subscription and 40% of total membership fee as revenue.
Providers such as creators (musicians/writers/creatives), influencers (radio/magazines) and businesses (labels/publishers) within the arts & media sector, can access and pursue opportunities through Pindify that are outside traditional promotional and distribution channels, available elsewhere today. Pindify incentivises Ambassadors to invite their network of clients, by giving them a portion of the membership fee to invite clients (Providers) and a small percentage from their invited clients’ customers (Subscribers).
Consumers today have far greater varieties of content to choose from, available 24/7, delivered through increasingly more services and devices. Instead of using many different applications and devices, Pindify offers all categories in one ‘full-stack’ environment. More importantly, Providers are incentivised to earn revenue by inviting their existing fans to become Subscribers, with engaging relationships, personalized communities and exclusive material or events. This will allow Pindify’s marketplace to grow organically from within, in addition to external influences and referrals.
Pindify In Action
The Pindify business model empowers & monetizes creators who have a fan base.
Musicians are signing up in droves, attracted by the potential to cash in on their creative work.
Even smaller artists can grow their profile and make good money.
The Pindify apps are proving a great hit with members as they access the market place, favorites and find new emerging musicians.
Chief operation officer Johan Lindgren, formerly with Universal and Sony has a clear vision of the future:
“I have a great passion for the music industry, its constant change and how technology, social media and streaming encourage new discoveries and talent and with Pindify, we can make sure that all the creators, big and small, known and not yet known, can make money on their music. I see this as something powerful…this is the future”
Chistopher Wallin, founder of Pindify, has brought together an experienced team to take the platform global.
“As we scale up and expand, we are attracting amazing and very positive interactions with big names in the music world, artists, and labels and we are confident that Pindify will emerge as the number one international platform. Our business model is solid, exciting and revolutionary for artists and record labels”
Pindify is issuing Pindex via the Ethereum Blockchain.
- Token: Pindex
- Symbol: PDI
- Pre-sale: 1st October
- ICO official launch: 20th October.
- Pindex Token site: https://pindex.uci.global
- Whitepaper: https://pindex.uci.global/WhitePaper.pdf
- Pindify site: https://www.pindify.com
- Pindify Market: https://www.pindify.com/market
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017