A British company, 4NEW has announced a scalable solution to the enormous and complex problem faced both in the UK and globally. 4NEW will operate using a four stage model – 1) waste collection, 2) waste management, 3) energy production and 4) energy distribution.
In its upcoming financing campaign, 4NEW aims to sell a portion of its future services – whereby it will, in the future, deliver energy converted from waste – at a discounted valuation to its early adopters. 4NEW will build three waste to energy treatment facilities in 2018, and is projected to be operational by 2019.
4NEW is offering consumers the first chance to receive 4NEW coins, in return for Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin or any fiat currency contributions.
Pre-sale registrations at early adopter rates (minimum purchase of 100 4NEW Coins)
- 4NEW is now accepting pre-launch registrations starting on Tuesday October 17th, through to October 30th, 2017 – offering 75,000,000 4NEW Coins at a rate of One 4NEW Coin to $1.35 USD.
- 1 ETH = 219 4NEW Coins. 1 LTC = 39 4NEW Coins. 1 BTC = 3200 4NEW Coins
Pre-sale registration can be made at: https://4new.co.uk/register
- Live launch rates (minimum purchase of 100 4NEW Coins)
- The subsequent 4NEW campaign launch shall be on Wednesday, November 15th through to December 15th, 2017 – offering 150,000,000 4NEW Coins at a rate of One 4NEW Coin to $1.70 USD.
- 1 ETH = 174 4NEW Coins. 1 LTC = 31 4NEW Coins. 1 BTC = 2541 4NEW Coins.
- From December 18th, the 4NEW Coin will be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges for live trading
With minimal competition in the Waste to Energy sector in the United Kingdom, 4NEW is optimistic of gaining significant market share in a relatively short period of time.
4NEW says they will own and operate waste to energy treatment plants – having already identified three sites, in Sheffield, Hertfordshire and Newcastle. The installation of the waste to energy plant on all three sites is projected to begin in the second quarter of 2018.
The Blockchain platform will be built on top of the underlying treatment infrastructure covering the entire supply chain from collection of waste to generation of electricity to sale of energy units to the national grid in the United Kingdom. The waste recycling and waste to energy plant processing market worth is worth in excess of £100 Billion annually – an enormous opportunity.
For more information about each stage of the company’s offering and the scale of the issues and opportunity, please read https://4new.co.uk/4new_
4NEW’s business model is geared towards driving costs down for the end consumers, reducing the waste surplus and reducing the energy shortfalls prevalent within the country. Over time, as the 4NEW coin increases in value to be at par with market rates for energy prices, consumers will be able to trade these coins in for their routine energy needs, or trade it through crypto exchanges.
Co-founder and CEO Sandeep Golechha said,
“We are at the beginning of a revolution. A revolution that can, at no additional cost to the consumer, turn the tide on the impending energy crisis, further exacerbated by the plan to ban the sale of all non-electric cars by 2040, and a waste surplus that shows no sign of otherwise slowing down.
“With our plan, we believe that economies of scale of unfathomable proportions can and will be unlocked. Not only do we stand to make a huge and scalable dent in one of the gravest social and environmental issues of our time, but we’re confident in the future of 4NEW Coins and the Smart Meter ecosystem we’re building. Our ICO is both socially and financially grounded.”
Globally, there is a severe surplus of waste. There is also a severe shortfall of energy.
By 2019, it is projected that all landfills in the UK will be at capacity, with no new sites being built.*
The UK is facing an unprecedented ‘energy gap’ in a decade’s time**. With demand for electricity likely to outstrip supply by more than 40%, widespread blackouts are within the realm of possibility.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017