How it Works
ExHasta Catalyst is the program in which ExHasta develops Moonshot technology intellectual property (IP) and distributes it to a worldwide network of innovators at an extremely low cost. All IP developed will be released for sale in three phases on the Blockchain. Innovators and disruptors are able to use their EXH tokens to buy Moonshot projects in whole or they can buy specific elements for use in spin-off companies and as an augmentation to their existing initiatives.
- project Mercury is an ever-evolving AI-powered real-time public transit system that is the first leap towards fully autonomous public transit.
- project Oceanus is an ethical, high-transparency bank that incentivizes social spending and peer-to-peer micro-lending.
- project Aggaros is a modular satellite infrastructure designed for advanced orbital retrofitting and services to accelerate the Cislunar economy.
ExHasta Meridian is an innovator summit to train top talent and create powerful networks of disruptors. Innovators on the ExHasta platform can use their EXH tokens to submit their portfolio. Innovators are reviewed and ranked through different blind and public stages by all the other ExHasta users. Reviewers are rewarded with a portion of the application fees in the form of EXH tokens. Regardless of community ranking, all innovators who apply will receive access to exclusive digital content from the summit.
ExHasta Meridian brings together exceptional individuals for an all-expense paid month to cultivate their skills through applied training sessions, mentorships, guest lectures, team shadowing, and workshops. Participants connect 1-on-1 with our team, our corporate sponsors, and our invited guests to create an exponential network of innovators.
Applicants are ranked & reviewed by other platform users that receive a portion of the application fee in the form of EXH tokens for their work in curating the top 20 applicants that will attend the next session. All applicants to the Meridian, including those that are not selected to attend the retreat, will receive digital access to session content including live streams, any publications and documents, Q&A sessions, online forum access, workshop materials, and more.
The main and cheapest way to obtain tokens is through ExHasta’s initial coin offering.
Currently the only other way to obtain tokens is:
- Through the early-supporter bounty program.
In the future, there are two more ways:
- Get some in exchange for ranking and reviewing members.
- Trade with them directly.
function(core) is a team of scientists, engineers, writers, musicians, photographers, entrepreneurs and more, with decades of experience in innovation and cutting-edge technology. Their ability to develop and distribute Moonshot technology rests on their multiple backgrounds and flexibility. function(core) has implemented innovative solutions to clients such as Nike, Google, Kanye West, NASA, and many more.
Elburz Sorkhabi, founder of the function(core) team, and CEO at ExHasta, seeks to change Moonshot funding to bring world-changing innovation to at least a billion people by 2021. Elburz is also the man behind nVoid, a highly successful art-tech symbiont launched in 2011.
If you want to know more about the team behind ExHasta, and participate in its token sale, head to www.ExHasta.com. Pre-sale, offering a 30% discount on token price, begins on October 19, 19:00 UTC and will end on Oct 26. The crowdsale will being on October 27, 19:00 UTC and continue until November 24.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017